根据首字母填单词The first day of schoolchild is an e______ in a child's life.

根据首字母及汉语提示补全所缺单词。
1. S________ is the first day of the week. 2. After having two lessons, we have a b________. 3. Thanks for s________ me the wonderful stamp. 4. The wolf lives in the E________ forests. 5. His brother reads many books and ________ (杂志).6. My mother likes music and she often goes to ________ (音乐会).7. There is a cat in my family. And ________ (它的) name is Mimi. 8. ________ (最后), click "print" and "OK".
Kouichi5573
1. Sunday& 2. break& 3. sending& 4. European 5. magazines &6. concerts& 7. its& 8. Finally
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码根据句意及首字母填出单词I learn a lot a_______American students’school life in this movie.单项选择One of us ______ an apple.A.has B.haveC.there is D.there are_,_//_\\\\\;/ \\\\;( ' 7' ); __ ;\ __ /.---'__'---./\\________//\ ___; '========' _;__\ /_____|______________|__/_\_____| |
akAX74RV38
about 关于的意思,在这部电影中学到了很多关于美国的学生的校园生活A单数
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
about A 额,解析 one of 说明只有一个,所以用单数,BD排除 至于C,貌似翻译不通~我们中的一个是苹果??
扫描下载二维码根据首字母填单词The first day of school is an e______ in a child's life._百度知道中考英语首字母填空训练(5)A_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
中考英语首字母填空训练(5)A
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用5下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩17页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢英语,填入单词完成阅读,首字母已给.Rose has got an email f_ her cousin Helen.She studies at Broadway Middle School.In the letter,Helen told her a_ her school life.Last Friday w_the Open Day at school.Helen and her friends m_ their parents at the g_ of the school at 8:30a.m..Most parents a on time.They v_Helen's classroom on the ground floor.N_,they l_to the school choir in the hall.T_Some parents went to the A_ and Craft room to look at the students' projects.Some parents l at the notice board in the library on the fifth floor.F_,all the parents and teachers h_tea and cakes in the M_ room.Helen t_some photos for the Open Day.All of them e_ themselves.有些地方不妥协,我是按照原文来打的,有些地方可能有问题,错了不用在意.
3r█重量█瑁
foraboutwasmetgatevisitedNormallylistenedThenArtFinallyhadMeetingtookenjoyed第7个不太确定,其他的应该都对
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
(1) from(2) about(3) was(4) met(5) gate(6) visited(7)Normally(8)listened(9) Then(10)Art(11)Finally(12)had(13)Meeting(14)took(15)enjoyed
同学,为你1
(这个答案不确定)8
listened 9
FromaboutwasmetgatevisitedNow?这个估计有问题leftT_???打印错误吧?ArtFinallyhold? (i guess)meeting roomtookenjoyed.这一定是哪个小学、中学英语老师编的狗屁不通的文章...
from and wemeetgatev-? (确定没打错?next?Art?meeting tookenjoy
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 schoolchild 的文章

随机推荐