求三篇初2英语作文带翻译120字左右 最好加翻译~

求怎样保持身体健康的英语作文 加翻译 120 字左右求手写
How to keep fit ?   We all know that the health of our important,but fo you know how to keep fit ?  Want to keep fit,we‘ll have plenty of sleep,eat the fruit and vegetable and drink of water...
自己写。这种作文很简单的
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码高分求一篇英语作文,关于真爱120字左右,最好带翻译 outline:你认为什么是真爱?高分求一篇英语作文,关于真爱120字左右,最好带翻译
outline:你认为什么是真爱?
怎样追求真爱?
拒绝复制粘贴
Carrier是SB507
爱是一种具有强大力量的,和给我们的幸福我们都希望:无条件的爱和真爱.这是无条件的爱,我们都寻求,我们凭直觉意识到不是这样的爱不是真的爱——它是一个模仿真实的事情.无条件的找到真爱的爱如此不同的爱我们大多数人已经知道所有我们的生活,这使得它值得被一个真爱爱情的定义:真正的爱是关心另一个人的幸福没有任何想了我们可能会为自己.这也是真正的爱情在别人无条件地关心我们的幸福.这不是真正的爱别人像我们做他们想要的东西.在这种情况下我们只是为爱一次.我们可以肯定的是,我们收到真正的爱情只有当我们犯愚蠢的错误,当我们不能做别人想要的,甚至当我们在他们的方式,但他们不会感到失望或生气.真爱(真正的无条件的爱),只有爱有能力治愈所有的创伤,把人捆绑在一起,并创建关系完全超出了我们的想象能力.
Love is a powerful force, and give us the happiness we all want: unconditional love or true love. This is unconditional love, we are looking for, we intuitively aware is not that kind of love isn't true love - it is an imitation of the real thing.Find true love unconditionally love so different love most of us have known all our lives, which makes it worthy of such a definition of love: true love true love is concerned about the welfare of another person without any thought for we could to ourselves. This is the true love in other people care about our happiness unconditionally. True love is not that others like us to do what they want. In this case, we just for love again. We can be sure of is that we get a real love only when we make foolish mistakes, when we can't do other people want, even when we are on their way, but they won't be disappointed or angry. Real love (true unconditional love), only love has the ability to heal all wounds, bind people together, and create the whole relationship is beyond our imagination.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码谁能帮我想一片英语作文on traveling 120字左右的,马上就用.求英语好的朋友帮帮我,马上就用.最好加上翻译,我的英语水平不高。能不能再说说这个on traveling的利与弊呢?
骑兵101_珡礞
I love traveling.Traveling not only broadens my horizons but also opens my eyes to the world.What's more,it refreshes me.You can go to Disneyland and experience what it's like to be “a child again!” You can visit one of the “seven wonders of the world,” such as the Grand Canyon and feel the magnificence of nature!  You can taste the “magicial” ice water on a glacier,which can help you become more beautiful and make you live longer.Just forget all trifles and burdens that you have in your mind.Experience is a type of living knowledge.You'll be sure to experience many new things when traveling.You don't even need a tour guide if you long for more freedom.Just don't forget to bring your backpack!楼下的真无耻,抄袭我的,
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I like traveling very much. I want to travel all over the world. Because I think traveling is quite interesting. At the same time, we can watch beautiful scenery. It also can open our eyesIf I ha...
我能不能立理解成 你想要的是 旅游的利弊啊~! 我给了文章也给了 翻译希望你满意, 这个是 当地人 写的 所以我想应该语言没什么问题。 如果你还不满意的话 可以给我留言 我改 就是了 The advantages and disadvantages of travelling.There are many ways of spending free time. One of t...
今天我去跟爸爸一起去旅游爬山。山虽然不怎么陡,在爬到半途中,我已经累得走不动了,在我不断叫累的时候,我爸爸在我身边不断的鼓励我,说我一定可以爬到终点,到了最高处,看到的一切都在自己的脚下,那感觉会特别棒。在爸爸的鼓励下,我一步步的爬上了山的最高处,当我在最高峰的时候,发现脚下的一切都是如此的渺小,那感觉是如此的舒服。
今后做什么事,我都会像爬山一样坚持到最后,笑道最后。T...
扫描下载二维码找一篇关于阅读的好处的英语作文 要带翻译的 120字左右 容易记的
I Like ReadingI like reading very much.When I was a small girl,I was interested in reading picture books on science and history.At the age of seven,I entered a primary school and began to read more books.Now I am a middle school student.I have many subjects to learn.Every day I must finish a lot of homework.I am very busy.But when I have spare time I still want to read some story books.One day my young sister brought me a book Xl YOU J I.I read the book with GREat interest.I like Monkey King very much.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 初2英语作文带翻译 的文章

随机推荐