she mrs greenn didn't invite all of her friends,but ______ has come

Dear Aunty,After years of her crying. I finally gave in and allowed my daughter to have a cat. I now regret my decision. As someone needs to have a clean, tidy house, I no longer feel relaxed in my own home. If I tell her, “sorry, the cat has to go.” She will be heartbroken. What can I do?-Feline PhobicDear Phobic,I’m an animal lover and on your kid’s and cat’s side. Tell your daughter your problem. Ask her to help you come up with a plan. Perhaps you can agree to allow the cat only in certain areas of the house. This is a chance for your daughter to develop the sense of responsibility owning a pet requires.Dear Aunty,I got the highest grade on a biology test. Now the popular kids think I’m brainy, and want me in their lab group. I knew I was being used. Now, they want my homework. What should I do?-LilyDear Lily.Popularity can come at a price, but it’s no excuse to cheat. Offer to help new friends with their homework, but don’t give them yours.Dear Aunty,I’m one of six assistants in a dental(牙科的) office. But I’m new-there just four months. I’ve tried to join conversations, but they just ignore me. They go shopping together. No one invites me. How can I break into the circle?-CrystalDear Crystal,Humans run in packs like dogs. When a new dog enters the pack, a lot of discovery goes on. So bring cookies for everyone! Then try making friends with one co-worker. Invite her to lunch. When you get familiar with each other, tell her how hard you’re finding the situation at work. chances are, she’ll take you under her wing.小题1:Aunty thinks that Phobic should
.A.try to persuade her daughter to give in.B.spend more time cleaning the house.C.ask her daughter to help tidy upD.find a better way to keep the cat.小题2:The underlined word “brainy” in the passage means
.A.excitedB.friendlyC.intelligentD.hard-working小题3:According to the passage,
.A.Phobic can’t get along well with her daughter.B.Aunty is fond of animals like cats.C.Crystal’s coworkers are cheating her.D.Lily has no interest in lab experiments. - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:
Dear Aunty,After years of her crying. I finally gave in and allowed my daughter to have a cat. I now regret my decision. As someone needs to have a clean, tidy house, I no longer feel relaxed in my own home. If I tell her, “sorry, the cat has to go.” She will be heartbroken. What can I do?-Feline PhobicDear Phobic,I’m an animal lover and on your kid’s and cat’s side. Tell your daughter your problem. Ask her to help you come up with a plan. Perhaps you can agree to allow the cat only in certain areas of the house. This is a chance for your daughter to develop the sense of responsibility owning a pet requires.Dear Aunty,I got the highest grade on a biology test. Now the popular kids think I’m brainy, and want me in their lab group. I knew I was being used. Now, they want my homework. What should I do?-LilyDear Lily.Popularity can come at a price, but it’s no excuse to cheat. Offer to help new friends with their homework, but don’t give them yours.Dear Aunty,I’m one of six assistants in a dental(牙科的) office. But I’m new-there just four months. I’ve tried to join conversations, but they just ignore me. They go shopping together. No one invites me. How can I break into the circle?-CrystalDear Crystal,Humans run in packs like dogs. When a new dog enters the pack, a lot of discovery goes on. So bring cookies for everyone! Then try making friends with one co-worker. Invite her to lunch. When you get familiar with each other, tell her how hard you’re finding the situation at work. chances are, she’ll take you under her wing.小题1:Aunty thinks that Phobic should
.A.try to persuade her daughter to give in.B.spend more time cleaning the house.C.ask her daughter to help tidy upD.find a better way to keep the cat.小题2:The underlined word “brainy” in the passage means
.A.Phobic can’t get along well with her daughter.B.Aunty is fond of animals like cats.C.Crystal’s coworkers are cheating her.D.Lily has no interest in lab experiments.
.A.Phobic can’t get along well with her daughter.B.Aunty is fond of animals like cats.C.Crystal’s coworkers are cheating her.D.Lily has no interest in lab experiments.科目:难易度:最佳答案
小题1:D小题2:C小题3:B
试题分析:本文讲述了另外几个人写给Aunty的信。小题1:D 推理题。根据第二封信Ask her to help you come up with a plan. Perhaps you can agree to allow the cat only in certain areas of the house. This is a chance for your daughter to develop the sense of responsibility owning a pet requires.说明Aunty 认为Phobic应该要找一个地方来养猫。故D正确。小题2:C 推理题。根据本句I got the highest grade on a biology test. Now the popular kids think I’m brainy,说明我得了高分,别人都认为我很聪明,故C正确,小题3:B 推理题。根据第一封信I finally gave in and allowed my daughter to have a cat. I now regret my decision.说明Feline Phobic写信给Aunty征求养猫方面的问题,说明Aunty是一个爱猫之人,对猫了解较多。故B正确。点评:文章基本上是考查细节题,对此类题型考生可以首先从问题中找到关键词,然后以此为线索,运用略读及查阅的技巧在文中迅速寻找这一细节,找到后再把这一部分内容仔细阅读一遍,仔细比较所给选项与文中细节的细微区别,在准确理解细节的前提下,最后确定最佳答案。

知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心用括号内所给单词的适当形式填空。(本大题共15分)【小题1】 Little Kitty likes keeping the secrets to_____________ (her) ,even her best friends don’t knowthem.【小题2】He looked much ___________ (sad) when he knew he didn’t pass the exam.【小题3】 Mrs Green with her two daughters always _________ (try) different kinds of food on Sundays.【小题4】The real _________ of the match were our players. (hero)【小题5】My parents never agreed ____________ (invite) my classmates to our home.【小题6】 Do they often have a nice time ____________ (walk) in the park nearby?【小题7】Everybody here _____________ (be) very happy if he can pass the Mid-term exam.【小题8】 Look! How happily the children ____________ (play) hide-and-seek over there!【小题9】(luck),he got 59 scores and didn’t pass the exam in the end.【小题10】The Great wall is one of the (wonderful) places in the world. - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:用括号内所给单词的适当形式填空。(本大题共15分)【小题1】 Little Kitty likes keeping the secrets to_____________ (her) ,even her best friends don’t knowthem.【小题2】He looked much ___________ (sad) when he knew he didn’t pass the exam.【小题3】 Mrs Green with her two daughters always _________ (try) different kinds of food on Sundays.【小题4】The real _________ of the match were our players. (hero)【小题5】My parents never agreed ____________ (invite) my classmates to our home.【小题6】 Do they often have a nice time ____________ (walk) in the park nearby?【小题7】Everybody here _____________ (be) very happy if he can pass the Mid-term exam.【小题8】 Look! How happily the children ____________ (play) hide-and-seek over there!【小题9】(luck),he got 59 scores and didn’t pass the exam in the end.【小题10】The Great wall is one of the (wonderful) places in the world.用括号内所给单词的适当形式填空。(本大题共15分)【小题1】 Little Kitty likes keeping the secrets to_____________ (her) ,even her best friends don’t knowthem.【小题2】He looked much ___________ (sad) when he knew he didn’t pass the exam.【小题3】 Mrs Green with her two daughters always _________ (try) different kinds of food on Sundays.【小题4】The real _________ of the match were our players. (hero)【小题5】My parents never agreed ____________ (invite) my classmates to our home.【小题6】 Do they often have a nice time ____________ (walk) in the park nearby?【小题7】Everybody here _____________ (be) very happy if he can pass the Mid-term exam.【小题8】 Look! How happily the children ____________ (play) hide-and-seek over there!【小题9】&&&&&&&&&(luck),he got 59 scores and didn’t pass the exam in the end.【小题10】The Great wall is one of& the &&&&&&&&&&(wonderful) places in the world.科目:难易度:最佳答案【小题1】herself【小题2】sadder【小题3】tries【小题4】heroes【小题5】to invite 【小题6】walking【小题7】will be【小题8】are playing【小题9】Luckily【小题10】the most wonderful解析【小题1】根据句意:小Kitty喜欢自己守着秘密,连她的好朋友都不告诉。后面的her判断, 是她自己。【小题2】当他知道没通过考试时,显得更伤心了。 much修饰比较级。【小题3】格林太太是主语,谓语用单数,with结构是伴随,而不是主语。【小题4】比赛的主角是我们的选手们。后面是were。表明主语是复数。【小题5】agree to do 同意做某事。【小题6】have a nice time doing ,做某事很快乐。他们经常在附近的公园里高兴地散步吗?&&&&&&&&&&&&【小题7】if从句用现在时,主句用将来时。【小题8】 look提示,正在发生的事,用现在进行时。【小题9】 副词修饰句子。【小题10】one of 后用形容词的最高级形式。考点:词汇运用。知识点:&&&&&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心Mr. Harris used to work in Dover, but then he changed his work, and he and his wife moved to another town. They did not have many friends there at first, but they soon met a lot of interesting people, and after a few weeks, they often went to dinner or to parties at other people’s houses.Then Mrs. Harris said to her husband, “We’ve been to a lot of other people’s houses, and now we must invite them to our house, mustn’t we?”“Yes, certainly,” answered her husband, “A big party will be the easiest thing, won’t it? Then we can start to invite people to dinner in small numbers next month.”So Mrs. Harris said, “Yes, I’ll invite all our friends here to a big party on 5th December.”“How many people will you invite?” Mr. Harris asked, “Don’t invite too many.”Mrs. Harris was beginning to write the invitations when her husband saw that she was writing, “Party: 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.”“That isn’t very nice, is it?” he said. “You’re telling our guests that they must go at 8:30. Maybe it is impolite.” So Mrs. Harris just wrote “Party: 6:30 p.m.”A lot of guests came, and they all had a good time, so they did not go home at 8:30. In fact they were still there at mid-night when the door bell rang and a policeman arrived. He said, “You must stop making a noise, because someone has complained(抱怨).”Mr. Harris said he did not want to quarrel with the policeman, so everyone went home. They were sorry to have to go.When Mr. and Mrs. Harris were alone again, she said to him. “That was a surprise, wasn’t it? Who complained about the noise?”“I did,” Mr. Harris answered in a tired voice.小题1:What made Mr. and Mrs. Harris hold a party at their house? A.It was easy to hold a big party at home.B.They could ask people to dinner in small numbers.C.They had gone to other people’s parties many times.D.They liked making friends with others.小题2:How long would Mrs. Harris like the party to last? A.From the morning till night.B.About fourteen hours.C.About two hours.D.Till midnight小题3:When did the party end that evening? A.About twelve o’clock.B.When the policeman talked with Mr. Harris on the phone.C.At about 8:30.D.When someone telephoned the police station.小题4:Who telephoned the policeman?A.One of the guests.B.One of the neighbors.C.Mr. Harris.D.Mrs. Harris.小题5:It can be inferred from the passage that ______.A.Mr. Harris was unfriendly to the guestsB.Mrs. Harris was very angry with his husbandC.the guests were very tired at the partyD.Mr. Harris didn’t want his friends to stay late at the party - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:Mr. Harris used to work in Dover, but then he changed his work, and he and his wife moved to another town. They did not have many friends there at first, but they soon met a lot of interesting people, and after a few weeks, they often went to dinner or to parties at other people’s houses.Then Mrs. Harris said to her husband, “We’ve been to a lot of other people’s houses, and now we must invite them to our house, mustn’t we?”“Yes, certainly,” answered her husband, “A big party will be the easiest thing, won’t it? Then we can start to invite people to dinner in small numbers next month.”So Mrs. Harris said, “Yes, I’ll invite all our friends here to a big party on 5th December.”“How many people will you invite?” Mr. Harris asked, “Don’t invite too many.”Mrs. Harris was beginning to write the invitations when her husband saw that she was writing, “Party: 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.”“That isn’t very nice, is it?” he said. “You’re telling our guests that they must go at 8:30. Maybe it is impolite.” So Mrs. Harris just wrote “Party: 6:30 p.m.”A lot of guests came, and they all had a good time, so they did not go home at 8:30. In fact they were still there at mid-night when the door bell rang and a policeman arrived. He said, “You must stop making a noise, because someone has complained(抱怨).”Mr. Harris said he did not want to quarrel with the policeman, so everyone went home. They were sorry to have to go.When Mr. and Mrs. Harris were alone again, she said to him. “That was a surprise, wasn’t it? Who complained about the noise?”“I did,” Mr. Harris answered in a tired voice.小题1:What made Mr. and Mrs. Harris hold a party at their house? A.It was easy to hold a big party at home.B.They could ask people to dinner in small numbers.C.They had gone to other people’s parties many times.D.They liked making friends with others.小题2:How long would Mrs. Harris like the party to last? A.From the morning till night.B.About fourteen hours.C.About two hours.D.Till midnight小题3:When did the party end that evening? A.About twelve o’clock.B.When the policeman talked with Mr. Harris on the phone.C.At about 8:30.D.When someone telephoned the police station.小题4:Who telephoned the policeman?A.One of the guests.B.One of the neighbors.C.Mr. Harris.D.Mrs. Harris.小题5:It can be inferred from the passage that ______.A.Mr. Harris was unfriendly to the guestsB.Mrs. Harris was very angry with his husbandC.the guests were very tired at the partyD.Mr. Harris didn’t want his friends to stay late at the partyMr. Harris used to work in Dover, but then he changed his work, and he and his wife moved to another town. They did not have many friends there at first, but they soon met a lot of interesting people, and after a few weeks, they often went to dinner or to parties at other people’s houses.Then Mrs. Harris said to her husband, “We’ve been to a lot of other people’s houses, and now we must invite them to our house, mustn’t we?”“Yes, certainly,” answered her husband, “A big party will be the easiest thing, won’t it? Then we can start to invite people to dinner in small numbers next month.”So Mrs. Harris said, “Yes, I’ll invite all our friends here to a big party on 5th December.”“How many people will you invite?” Mr. Harris asked, “Don’t invite too many.”Mrs. Harris was beginning to write the invitations when her husband saw that she was writing, “Party: 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.”“That isn’t very nice, is it?” he said. “You’re telling our guests that they must go at 8:30. Maybe it is impolite.” So Mrs. Harris just wrote “Party: 6:30 p.m.”A lot of guests came, and they all had a good time, so they did not go home at 8:30. In fact they were still there at mid-night when the door bell rang and a policeman arrived. He said, “You must stop making a noise, because someone has complained(抱怨).”Mr. Harris said he did not want to quarrel with the policeman, so everyone went home. They were sorry to have to go.When Mr. and Mrs. Harris were alone again, she said to him. “That was a surprise, wasn’t it? Who complained about the noise?”“I did,” Mr. Harris answered in a tired voice.小题1:What made Mr. and Mrs. Harris hold a party at their house? A.It was easy to hold a big party at home.B.They could ask people to dinner in small numbers.C.They had gone to other people’s parties many times.D.They liked making friends with others.小题2:How long would Mrs. Harris like the party to last? A.From the morning till night.B.About fourteen hours.C.About two hours.D.Till midnight小题3:When did the party end that evening? A.About twelve o’clock.B.When the policeman talked with Mr. Harris on the phone.C.At about 8:30.D.When someone telephoned the police station.小题4:Who telephoned the policeman?A.One of the guests.B.One of the neighbors.C.Mr. Harris.D.Mrs. Harris.小题5:It can be inferred from the passage that ______.A.Mr. Harris was unfriendly to the guestsB.Mrs. Harris was very angry with his husbandC.the guests were very tired at the partyD.Mr. Harris didn’t want his friends to stay late at the party科目:最佳答案小题1:C小题2:C小题3:A小题4:C小题5:D解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心Mr. Harris used to work in Dover, but then he changed his work, and he and his wife moved to another town. They did not have many friends there at first, but they soon met a lot of interesting people, and after a few weeks, they often went to dinner or to parties at other people’s houses.Then Mrs. Harris said to her husband, “We’ve been to a lot of other people’s houses, and now we must invite them to our house, mustn’t we?”“Yes, certainly,” answered her husband, “A big party will be the easiest thing, won’t it? Then we can start to invite people to dinner in small numbers next month.”So Mrs. Harris said, “Yes, I’ll invite all our friends here to a big party on 5th December.”“How many people will you invite?” Mr. Harris asked, “Don’t invite too many.”Mrs. Harris was beginning to write the invitations when her husband saw that she was writing, “Party: 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.”“That isn’t very nice, is it?” he said. “You’re telling our guests that they must go at 8:30. Maybe it is impolite.” So Mrs. Harris just wrote “Party: 6:30 p.m.”A lot of guests came, and they all had a good time, so they did not go home at 8:30. In fact they were still there at mid-night when the door bell rang and a policeman arrived. He said, “You must stop making a noise, because someone has complained(抱怨).”Mr. Harris said he did not want to quarrel with the policeman, so everyone went home. They were sorry to have to go.When Mr. and Mrs. Harris were alone again, she said to him. “That was a surprise, wasn’t it? Who complained about the noise?”“I did,” Mr. Harris answered in a tired voice.【小题1】What made Mr. and Mrs. Harris hold a party at their house? A.It was easy to hold a big party at home.B.They could ask people to dinner in small numbers.C.They had gone to other people’s parties many times.D.They liked making friends with others.【小题2】How long would Mrs. Harris like the party to last? A.From the morning till night.B.About fourteen hours.C.About two hours.D.Till midnight【小题3】When did the party end that evening? A.About twelve o’clock.B.When the policeman talked with Mr. Harris on the phone.C.At about 8:30.D.When someone telephoned the police station.【小题4】Who telephoned the policeman?A.One of the guests.B.One of the neighbors.C.Mr. Harris.D.Mrs. Harris.【小题5】It can be inferred from the passage that ______.A.Mr. Harris was unfriendly to the guestsB.Mrs. Harris was very angry with his husbandC.the guests were very tired at the partyD.Mr. Harris didn’t want his friends to stay late at the party - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:Mr. Harris used to work in Dover, but then he changed his work, and he and his wife moved to another town. They did not have many friends there at first, but they soon met a lot of interesting people, and after a few weeks, they often went to dinner or to parties at other people’s houses.Then Mrs. Harris said to her husband, “We’ve been to a lot of other people’s houses, and now we must invite them to our house, mustn’t we?”“Yes, certainly,” answered her husband, “A big party will be the easiest thing, won’t it? Then we can start to invite people to dinner in small numbers next month.”So Mrs. Harris said, “Yes, I’ll invite all our friends here to a big party on 5th December.”“How many people will you invite?” Mr. Harris asked, “Don’t invite too many.”Mrs. Harris was beginning to write the invitations when her husband saw that she was writing, “Party: 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.”“That isn’t very nice, is it?” he said. “You’re telling our guests that they must go at 8:30. Maybe it is impolite.” So Mrs. Harris just wrote “Party: 6:30 p.m.”A lot of guests came, and they all had a good time, so they did not go home at 8:30. In fact they were still there at mid-night when the door bell rang and a policeman arrived. He said, “You must stop making a noise, because someone has complained(抱怨).”Mr. Harris said he did not want to quarrel with the policeman, so everyone went home. They were sorry to have to go.When Mr. and Mrs. Harris were alone again, she said to him. “That was a surprise, wasn’t it? Who complained about the noise?”“I did,” Mr. Harris answered in a tired voice.【小题1】What made Mr. and Mrs. Harris hold a party at their house? A.It was easy to hold a big party at home.B.They could ask people to dinner in small numbers.C.They had gone to other people’s parties many times.D.They liked making friends with others.【小题2】How long would Mrs. Harris like the party to last? A.From the morning till night.B.About fourteen hours.C.About two hours.D.Till midnight【小题3】When did the party end that evening? A.About twelve o’clock.B.When the policeman talked with Mr. Harris on the phone.C.At about 8:30.D.When someone telephoned the police station.【小题4】Who telephoned the policeman?A.One of the guests.B.One of the neighbors.C.Mr. Harris.D.Mrs. Harris.【小题5】It can be inferred from the passage that ______.A.Mr. Harris was unfriendly to the guestsB.Mrs. Harris was very angry with his husbandC.the guests were very tired at the partyD.Mr. Harris didn’t want his friends to stay late at the partyMr. Harris used to work in Dover, but then he changed his work, and he and his wife moved to another town. They did not have many friends there at first, but they soon met a lot of interesting people, and after a few weeks, they often went to dinner or to parties at other people’s houses.Then Mrs. Harris said to her husband, “We’ve been to a lot of other people’s houses, and now we must invite them to our house, mustn’t we?”“Yes, certainly,” answered her husband, “A big party will be the easiest thing, won’t it? Then we can start to invite people to dinner in small numbers next month.”So Mrs. Harris said, “Yes, I’ll invite all our friends here to a big party on 5th December.”“How many people will you invite?” Mr. Harris asked, “Don’t invite too many.”Mrs. Harris was beginning to write the invitations when her husband saw that she was writing, “Party: 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.”“That isn’t very nice, is it?” he said. “You’re telling our guests that they must go at 8:30. Maybe it is impolite.” So Mrs. Harris just wrote “Party: 6:30 p.m.”A lot of guests came, and they all had a good time, so they did not go home at 8:30. In fact they were still there at mid-night when the door bell rang and a policeman arrived. He said, “You must stop making a noise, because someone has complained(抱怨).”Mr. Harris said he did not want to quarrel with the policeman, so everyone went home. They were sorry to have to go.When Mr. and Mrs. Harris were alone again, she said to him. “That was a surprise, wasn’t it? Who complained about the noise?”“I did,” Mr. Harris answered in a tired voice.【小题1】What made Mr. and Mrs. Harris hold a party at their house? A.It was easy to hold a big party at home.B.They could ask people to dinner in small numbers.C.They had gone to other people’s parties many times.D.They liked making friends with others.【小题2】How long would Mrs. Harris like the party to last? A.From the morning till night.B.About fourteen hours.C.About two hours.D.Till midnight【小题3】When did the party end that evening? A.About twelve o’clock.B.When the policeman talked with Mr. Harris on the phone.C.At about 8:30.D.When someone telephoned the police station.【小题4】Who telephoned the policeman?A.One of the guests.B.One of the neighbors.C.Mr. Harris.D.Mrs. Harris.【小题5】It can be inferred from the passage that ______.A.Mr. Harris was unfriendly to the guestsB.Mrs. Harris was very angry with his husbandC.the guests were very tired at the partyD.Mr. Harris didn’t want his friends to stay late at the party科目:难易度:最佳答案【小题1】C【小题2】C【小题3】A【小题4】C【小题5】D解析试题分析:本文讲诉了一个累人的聚会,Larris先生邀请朋友聚会,结果客人玩得很晚,Larris先生不得不报了警。【小题1】细节题:从第二段的句子:We’ve been to a lot of other people’s houses, and now we must invite them to our house, mustn’t we?”可知Larris夫妇经常参加别人的聚会,所以也要举行一个聚会。选C。【小题2】细节题:从第六段的句子:“Party: 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.”可知Larris太太想要聚会持续两小时。选C【小题3】细节题:从文章的句子:In fact they were still there at mid-night when the door bell rang and a policeman arrived.可知是持续到12点。选A【小题4】细节题:从最后一段的句子:“I did,” Mr. Harris answered in a tired voice.可知是Larris先生打的电话。选C【小题5】细节题:从最后一段的句子:“I did,” Mr. Harris answered in a tired voice.可知答案是D考点:考查故事类短文点评:考查了对故事类阅读的理解,特别是文章最后一段的内容,让人忍俊不禁,题目都是细节题,采用定位法不难做出。知识点:&&&&&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心

我要回帖

更多关于 she mrs green 的文章

随机推荐