How to get to the hospital是什么意思? 为什么加第一个to

那位老妇人想知道怎样去医院 的翻译是:The old lady wants to know how to get to the hospital 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
那位老妇人想知道怎样去医院
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
The old woman wanted to know how to go to the hospital
The old woman wanted to know how to go to the hospital
The old lady wants to know how to get to the hospital
正在翻译,请等待...
That old woman wants to know how goes to the hospital
相关内容&a真诚的推荐 Sincere recommendation & aThere is a fax machine in the office. 有一台传真机在办公室。 & a管理者自动分组 The superintendent groups automatically & aKVT was invited to provide a budget price quotation for Technology to produce Epichlorhydrin from Glycerin. KVT被邀请为技术提供预算价格引文给产物Epichlorhydrin从甘油。 & aA person that know how to make me smile 亲爱所有, & a运丝 絹を運ぶ & aextending into 延伸到的 & a郑思婷 Кремний Ting Zheng & asend to my
WXNL 送到我的WXNL & aHow
kangkang 怎么是kangkang & a其中围产保健学和妇科学为海宁市重点学科 The hospital opens bed 130 at present & ais considered the same, and this is shown in Table 3. 被认为同样,并且这在表3显示。 & a常熟市新春工业设备安装有限公司 Changshu Early spring Industrial equipment Installment Limited company & a3 、量身一般是指三围的尺寸,在量身前不要吃的太饱,破坏了小腹和腰部的线条,影响准确度,新娘也要把当时量的尺寸记下来; 3rd, the quantity body was generally refers to the measurements the size, do not have to eat full too in front of the quantity body, destroyed the lower abdomen and the waist line, affects the accuracy, the bride also must the size which at that time & a经过努力,我获得了奖学金 After diligently, I have obtained the scholarship & a阎飞说以后这个申请由我们财务来做,包括签字 Yan Fei said later this application will do by our finance, including signature & amagnesia day bin 氧化镁天容器 & aMy name is Anderson and I have been here for just a few days. 我的名字是安徒生,并且我这里在几天。 & a属于你的逃也逃不掉、不属于你的留也留不住!请好好珍惜这剩下的时光! Belongs to you to run away also cannot escape, does not belong to you to remain also cannot detain! Please well treasure the time which this is left over! & a带手机容易引起同学间互相攀比的不良风气 The belt handset easy to cause the bad style which between schoolmate competes mutually & a河北德瑞淀粉有限公司 Hebei Germany Auspicious Starch Limited company & a她跳舞了 正在翻译,请等待... & aREMEASURE 重新测量 & akite.do 正在翻译,请等待... & a所以我无法清晰的认识自己、规划未来 Therefore I will be unable to know oneself, the plan clearly future & a需要你的帮助时,我会给你打电话的 When needs your help, I can telephone to you & aSUN WORSHIP——Crystal~~xiao 太阳崇拜Crystal~~xiao & a等待的女孩 正在翻译,请等待... & ahexaacetate hexaacetate & ano now you tell me you are girl or boy ?? 没有现在您告诉我您是女孩或男孩执行 & aIf you were Billy, what would be your choice? 如果您是比利,什么是您的选择? & a打印全部文档 Prints the complete documents & a张晨 正在翻译,请等待... & aanswer the questions according to the text answer the questions according to the text & aGo to your mother's youth 去您的母亲的青年时期 & astitch tone on tone 针口气在口气 & askype also no problem. I just want to confirm on the qty 也skype没有问题。 我想要证实在qty & aI'm glad to be working with you . I will support HR department 我是高兴工作与您。 我意志支持时间部门 & aJack has been studyingby the summer he will have graduate. 杰克这里学习四年; 将在夏天前他有毕业生。 & aconcerned、 关心的、 & a没有你我就不回家 Your I have not gone home & aDisconnect connector A on the control unit and connet the 62-pin adapter 9998699 between the control unit and cable harness Then connect mul-timeter 9510060 between measurement points 7-11 分开连接器A在contol单位,并且connet 62别针适配器9998699在控制单元和电缆设备之间然后连接多用电表9510060在测量点7-11 & a山中无老虎风云称大王 In the mountain the non-tiger wind and cloud calls your majesty & a勤奋是学术研究的首要品格。做学问要有深厚的知识积累,才能厚积而薄发、深入而浅出,而要做到这一点,只有勤奋学习,汲取人类一切优秀文化成果。 Diligent is the scholarly research most important moral character.Engages in scholarship must have the deep knowledge accumulation, but can accumulate thick sends thinly, thorough and is shallow, but must achieve this point, only then studies diligently, derives the human all outstanding culture ach & a爱的时候,让他自由;不爱的时候,让爱自由 Loves, Does not love, lets love freely & aElements in Surface Coatings 元素在表面涂层 & a百忙中抽出时间 正在翻译,请等待... & a浇注系统与浇注温度 Casting system and pouring temperature & a希望尽快收到你的回复 The hope receives your reply as soon as possible & a但是,这就是现实,我一下子就大哭起来 But, this is a reality, I cry all of a sudden & aThe Aventail Access Manager validates, whether you are accessing the ThyssenKrupp intranet from your home PC or your office PC and pre-selects the right settings auto matically for you Aventail通入经理确认,您是否访问ThyssenKrupp内部网从您的家庭个人计算机或您的办公室个人计算机并且预先选定正确的设置汽车matically为您 & a定居在撒哈拉沙漠 Settles down in the Sahara Desert & anote:please sign and return one copy,if contract is not returned by you(buyer)within ten(10)days of contract date,we consider our office copy as duly signed by you 正在翻译,请等待... & ano basket are a expensive 篮子不是昂贵的 & agreen-washed 绿色洗涤 & aNO COPYING.SUBJECT TO APPLICABLELAWS. 没有复制受APPLICABLELAWS支配。 & a那位老妇人想知道怎样去医院 That old woman wants to know how goes to the hospital &get to the hospital和get to hospital 有区别么
去医院的翻译是后者
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码(1)Can you tell me the way to the nearest hospital?Here the way to means:A.how to B.how to get C.how to get to要理由还有一个语法问题:是ask sb do sth还是ask sb todo sth?
ask sb todo sth为初中语法21个当中超级重要的~还有:第一个答案is 北京市海淀区**重点中学初一生
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
how\ask sb to do
Cask sb to do sth
C the way to = how to get to2.ask sb to do sth(邀请某人做某事)
答案C ask sb todo sth理由是怎样去最近的医院,如果没有GET TO的动作那怎么去呢?
C how+动词不定式+do get to swh=reach swh=arrive in/at swhask sb to do
C.how to get to (你能告诉我去最近的医院的路吗?你能告诉我怎样去最近的医院吗?)考的是同义句,the way to =how to get to
Chow to do sth是固定表达get to=arrive to/at=reachask sb to do sth
扫描下载二维码英语六下 当你想问别人去广场的路时,应该说 有人问你’how can i get to the hospital?你可以回答
如果你知道 并且愿意带他去 ,你就说follow me ,please.然后就带她去了,到了就说,here we are.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Go straight this street and the hospital is on the right.沿着这条街一直走,你会看到医院就在你的右手边。这只是一个举例,还是需要根据实际来回答的
You can go by the NO.() bus.你可以乘坐()路车或左转、右转等
don't ask me , ask your parents
扫描下载二维码Can you tell me how I get to the hospital?原句是“Can you tell me how I can get to the hospital?你能告诉我怎样才能到达医院吗?”句中到底是I can还是can 如果是I can,请帮忙告诉一下这是什么句型,
lsBU56KK59
是前者,how后面的是宾语从句,做tell的宾语,这个句子就是疑问句中加个宾语从句,
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 hospital是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐