I am listening to him.对划线部分提问练习.

鄱湖晨光—都昌任远中学邵团初英语工作室
当前位置:&&
Unit 2 What time do you go to school?
上传: 朱桂华 &&&&更新时间: 13:47:26
& &unit 2 what time do you go to school? &&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&& 班级&&&&&& &&&小组&&&&&&& &&姓名&&&&&&& &&&小组评价&&&&&&& &&&教师 &&&&&&&&
: whenwhat time, 2.:
2----what time do you usually get up? &&&&&&&what time=when&
&&&&&&&&&&&& ----i get up at six o&clock. && ----what time is it? what time is it?=what&s the time?&&
&& ----it&s eight thirty.
what timewhen
___________ &&&(2) __________ (3)_______ _____
(4) ,_____________ (5) ,____________(6) ______ __&
7乘第17路公共汽车 ______________&&& (8) 刷牙&&&&&& &&9到达&&&&&&&&&&&&
(10)在夜间&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &11起床&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&12很快,不久&&&&&&&&&&&&& &
(13)在上午&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &14)听&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&15)写信&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &
16)get home&&&&&&&&&&& &&17)at eleven &_____________& (18) go to bed& &&&&&&&&&&&&
&& (19) -? -
-_____ _____ do you _______ get up? -i usually _____ up _____ five o&clock.
-what time _______ she usually _______ ________ _________?
-she usually _______ to school _________ seven o&clock.
_____________________________________? &
_____________________________________? &
_____________________________________?
& in ____________________________. & on _____________________________. & at ______________________________. 【总结与反思】 1. _________________________________________ 2. _________________________________________ 3. ,?_________________ ________________________ &
&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&课堂学习 section a (the first period 1a-2c)
【学习目标】
1. 理解本单元生词和短语。
2. 会询问和表达时间。
3. 会谈论日常作息习
step 1: deal with 1a
step 2: listening and finish 1b--1c, then ask answers in pair.&
2. listen again and fill in the blanks:
a: what time do you usually _______, rick ?& b: um, i ______get up at ______ o&clock..
a: 5 o&clock. and what time do you ________?&& b: um, at _______ o&clock.
a: hmm. and ____________________?&&&&&&& b: seven o&clock.
a: what time do you usually _______________ ? b: uh, eight o&clock.
a: what time do you usually _____________?&& b: i usually go to school at _____o&clock. &
step 3: listening and fish 2a---2blisten to 2a, 2b again and fill in the blanks:
a: you have a ______ _______ , don&t you, rick?
b: yes. i have two _____________ and two ______________.
a: wow! how many ___________ do you have?
b: we ______ have _______ a shower.
a: is that _______________?
b: no, _____we have a shower schedule. my brother bob ____ a shower ___ at 5 o&clock.
a: wow! that&s _______________& .
b: yeah. then my sister mary takes a shower at _____o&clock.. _____my brother jerry takes a shower at ___ o&clock. i take a shower at ___ o&clock, my sister alice at ___ o&clock.
【拓展延伸】
重新排列下列句子,使之成为一段完整的对话。
1. do you watch tv in the evening.&&&&&&&& &2. at about 6:50.
3. do you go to school by(乘)bus&&&&&& &&4. what time do you have breakfast?
5. at 6:00.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&6. yes, but not on weekdays.
7. how(怎样)do you go to school?&&&&& &&8. no, i don&t.
9. what time do you get up?&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 10. by bike.&&&&&
正确的顺序:&&&&&&&&&& &
【知识点拨】
&关于时间的表达法&英语中表达重点的方法一般有两种:
(1)按时间的顺序先说&时&,再说&分&。如:six thirty 630, seven ten 710.
(2)先说&分&,再说&时&,中间加上past或to . ten past eight 810 ,
half past seven730, &&a quarter to two两点差一刻), twenty to nine八点四十)
2. what time do you usually get up?你通常什么时间起床?
(1) what time引导的特殊疑问句,用于询问时间,意为几点或什么时候。
例如:what time does he often play football?他经常什么时间踢足球?
3. i usually get up at five o&clock.我经常5点起床。
介词at表示在具体的某个时间,几点、几分。 【拓展】 &
step 4: pair-work 2c & &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 课堂学习 section a (the second period 2d-grammar focus)
2. 2d 3. grammar focus
skim and find the answers of the questions. ( where does scott work ? __________________________________ when does scott get up ? __________________________________ when does scott have breakfast ? __________________________________ what time does scott go to work ? __________________________________ 5. what time is scott's work time?
_________________________________ &
step1: role -play and perform.
& step 2: discuss the difficult language points in group.
& step 3: cooperative study for grammar focus. &()
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
【知识点拨】 1.
【】funny v. i often exercise in the morning. n.
we do morning exercises every day.&
i want to do my english exercises.
&6. usually频率副词,在英语中还有 always ,sometimes , often , never等。用来表示动作或状态的频率,通常用在be动词、助动词或情态动词之后,行为动词之前。
例如:he is often late for class. jim usually goes to bed at nine. 【拓展】 & 【课堂达标】 单项选择: 1.
_______ do you play basketball? on weekends. a. when&& b. how&& c. what time&&& d. where 2. she gets up _____ six fifty. & a. at&& b. on&& c. in&&& d. for 3. when ___ mr. smith ____ breakfast? & a. eat&& b. eats&& c. eat&&& d. eats 4. rick has a shower every morning. a. takes&& b. buys&& c. goes&&& d. eats 5. scott gets up early, and he&s ____ late for school. a. always&& b. usually&& c. often&&& d. never & : 1. the little girl can get _____ (dress) by herself. 2. tom brushes his _____ (tooth) before he goes to school. 3. mr. li usually ______ (exercise) in the morning. 4. what a ____ (fun) story it is! 5. there are some _____ (brush) in the box. 【课后反思】 &&1、我的收获:words and expressions:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&& sentences&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
& 2. 学习本节后,我能用英语进行&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 。 & 3. 我的易错点:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 。 & 4. 我需要提高的是:&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&。 & 课堂学习 section a (the third period 3a-3c)
& (3 1.&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&2.&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&3.&&&&&
4. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&5. &&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&6.&&&&&&&& & 7.&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&8. take &to&________&&& &&&&&&9.
___________&
10.______________&& 11.________&& &&&&&12. ______________&&
13.____________&&&& 14. &&___________ 15. _______________&&&
合作探究】 (1) 频度副词 (2) 对时间提问的基本句型 拓展延伸】 (1) students finish 3a independently and check the answer in pairs.
(2) work in pairs. ask and answer in pairs with always, never, usually in 3b. () (3) discuss in group in 3c and then perform in the front of the class. () &&&&&
time, is , it, what____________________________________________________? does, get up, she, time, usually, what________________________________________? soccer, he , time, play, what, does,____________________________________________? 4 plays, she, piano, the, eight, at, about, often, ___________________________________?
school, often, at, 6:30, go, i, to,____________________________________________? ii.
1.what&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &a. &nine o&clock&
2.it&s&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &b. &at six o&clock 3.what time does she&&&& &&c. you usually eat breakfast
4. i usually get up&&&&&&& &&d. time is it
5.what time do&&&&&&&&&& &e. play soccer .
1. & & & what time do you get up _____ _____ _____. & & 6:20 & & i ____ get up ____ 6:20. 2. &
& what time _____ your ____ friend go to school? &6:40 &he _____ _____ to school at 6:40. 3.&
&what time _____ jim _____ breakfast? & &he ______ ______ breakfast.
i usually _______at _______. i have milk and bread for breakfast. after breakfast, i _______ and then i _______by bus. i get to school at _______ i have five classes in the
morning. &&and then i have &&lunch at ________. in the afternoon i have two classes. i ______ at _______. i get home at 4:30 p.m. i _______at about _______. after dinner, i _______. i _______at _______. my life is busy but not exciting. 【课后反思】 & 1、我的收获:words and expressions:&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&& sentences&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
& 2. 学习本节后,我能用英语进行&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 。 & 3. 我的易错点:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 。 & 4. 我需要提高的是:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 。
&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&section b课堂学习(the fourth period 1a-2a)
half , past, quarter, homework,run, walk,clean
when do students usually eat dinner ?they usually eat dinner at a quarter to seven in the evening.
阅读对话和短文找出下列短语,并默写:
在上午&&&&&&&&&&&& &在下午&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &在晚上&&&&&&&
在夜里&&&&&&&&& &整日整夜&&&&&&&&&&&&& &了解关于&&的情况&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &
大约&&&&&&&&&& &给某人写信&&&&&&&&&&&& &tell sb. about sth. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
做作业&&&&&&&&&&&&& &开始,出发&&&&&&&&& &最好的&&&&&&&&& &from&.to&&&&&&&&&&&
星期六&&&&&&&& &回家&&&&&&&&&& &我(宾格)&&&&&&&
they usually eat dinner at _____ _____ ______ ______in the evening. 2.
he usually gets up at _____ _____ _____.
in the evening, i _____ watch tv ______ play computer games.
&&& at twelve, she eats ____ ______ fruit and vegetables for lunch.
she knows ice-cream is not ______ _____ her, but it _____ ______. &
step 1. read silently and finish1a.(1a; &
step 2. check the answers in 1a each other. ()
step 3. listening practice.& () ① extensive listening. (!) ② intensive listening. (1c1d) ③ check and correction. ()
【拓展延伸】
&1.work in pairs for 1e. according to the listening material, ask and answer questions about tom. ()
2. make dialogues according to your own real information. ()
3. discuss the healthy and unhealthy activities in your daily life. ()
4. collect some idioms, sayings, or stories about time. ( ) 【知识点拨】
&&&&& &+o&clock&o&clock at nine o&clock at nine.
&&&&& ① &&4:20four-twenty.
② : pastto&&
&& 30&+past+&8:05 9:30half past nine
&& 30&60+to+&8:40twenty to nine
2.aboutaround
&&&&& 3.at&&
&&&&& 4. 15quarter30half
【巩固练习】
1、单词拼写:
(1). she ____ (通常) gets up at 6:30 a.m.)
(2). i often take a ___(淋浴) before i go to bed.
(3). he ______ (工作) in a big factory.&
(4). what time do you often do your __ (作业)?
(5). how many ______ (字母) are there in english?
(6). what are your best ________ (祝愿)?
(7). their ___ _ (工作) are standing and watching at the door.
(8). my friends are coming _______ (不久).
(9). he _____ (听) to the teachers carefully in class.
(10). my friend ______ (写信) to me three times a month.
2.根据要求改写下面句子:
(1). he gets home at five in the afternoon. (就划线部分提问)
&&&&&& ________ _______ __________ he ________ home in the afternoon?
(2). i think tom is at home. (否定句) i ________ think tom ______ at home.
(3). now it&s five thirty. (同义句)&&& now it&s _______ ________ ______ 3.
&1. my mum gets up at five twenty. && my mum gets up at _____ ______ _______. 2. our school begins at seven fifty. & our school begins at ______ _______ ______. 3. the old man walks after dinner. &the old man ______ _______ ______after dinner. 4. can you make your room clean? can you _____ your room ? 【课后反思】 & 1、我的收获:words and expressions:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
& 2. 学习本节后,我能用英语进行&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 。 & 3. 我的易错点:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 。 & 4. 我需要提高的是:& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&。 & 课堂学习section b (the fifth period 2b-3b)
& & & 1. &&& taste_______&&&& 2. && take ____& _______ & 3. &&& ______ one&s ______&&&&&& 4. &&&& have______ _______ ____ & 5. && a ______ _______&&&&&& 6. & _______ six fifteen _______ seven & 6.
_____ _____ _____ in the morning
step 1: discuss your daily activities. () step 21.fast reading (, ) &&&&&& question answer 2. intensive reading ( ) &&&&&&&&&&& true or false: 3. discuss the answer in 2c. () step 3: work in group to finish the exercise in 3a. () 【知识点拨】 &the green coat is yours or hers.
either&or& or either they or she is going to the meeting. 2.& lots of &&&& =a lot of =many/much &&&& there is a lot of (=much/lots of)water. &&&& there are lots of (=a lot of/many) books.
【写作指导】
smithdick50.
& & 1. 2. 3.: get up, run for half an hour, brush teeth, take a shower, do homework, &
【课堂达标】 .
&& well, health, quick, help, life 1. mr. brown has a ___ life. 2. to eat too ____ is not good for you. 3. french-fries taste _____ , so many students like to eat them after class. 4. as a good doctor, he can save () lots of ________. 5. do you have time _______ others?
1. mr. smith often gets up at six thirty. & mr. smith often gets up at ____ _____six . &2. scott goes to school at seven forty-five. scott goes to school at _____ _______ ______ _____. &&& 3. he eats breakfast at seven fifteen. he eats breakfast at _____ ______ _______ seven. & 【课后反思】 & 1、我的收获:words and expressions:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
& 2. 学习本节后,我能用英语进行&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&。 & 3. 我的易错点:_______________________________________________________。 4. 我需要提高的是:_________________________________________________。 & 课堂学习section b (the sixth period self check) &
& 1.self check1,2
&step 1.核心词汇过关复习 step 2.
&&& get home &&& get to work &&& make breakfast &&& make a shower schedule&
&&& practice guitar&
&&& leave home&
&&& take a shower = have a shower&
&&& take the number 17 bus to the hotel &&& 17 &&& go to class&
&&& go to school
&&& go to work&
go home &&& have breakfast/dinner/lunch&
&&& go to bed& get up &&& put on& take off &&& do one&s homework&
&&& tell sb. about sth.&
&&& know about sth.
&&& love to do
like to do&
&&& listen to the early morning news on radio &&&
&&& watch the early morning news on tv &&&
&&& around six o&clock&
&&& in the morning&
&&& in the afternoon&
&&& in the evening&
& either&or&& && step 3.
&&& 1&o&clock&o&clock &&& it&s ten o&clock a. m.& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&& 2 &&& it&s eight-thirty.
&&& eleven-thirty
&&& nine-twenty-five&
&&& 6:10 &six-ten&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 8:50&eight-fifty &&& 9:30&nine-thirty&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 10:15&ten-fifteen &&& 7:45&seven forty-five&&&&&&&&& 11:05&eleven-five &&& 330&past& &&& 6:10&ten past six &&& 11:05&five past eleven &&& 10:15& a quarter past tenfifteen past ten &&& 8:15&a quarter past eightfifteen past eight &&& 9:30&half past ninethirty past nine &&& 430to &&& 11:50&ten to twelve &&& 7:31&twenty-nine to eight &&& 9:45&a quarter to tenfifteen to ten &&& 12:59&one to thirteen &&&
&&& what is the time?
what time is it by your watch?
& ⅱ.what timewhen &&&&&& &what time&& &&& what time do you go to school? &&& / &&& i go to school at half past seven o&clock. &&&
&&& at &&& whenwhat timewhenin the morninglast yearin 1998when does he take a shower &&& he takes a shower in the morning. &&&
&&& i take a shower at 6 o&clock in the morning.
& & step 4.
&&& 1表示现在的特征或状态。如:he is at home today. 表示经常性、习惯性的动作。常和频率副词always, often, usuallyevery dayi go to school at 7:00 every day. 7表示主语具备的性格或能力。如:she likes pears very much. they speak english.
&&& 2 &&& they stay at home on sundays. &&&
&&& he does his homework in the evening. &&&
&&& 3donotdoesnot &&& they don&t stay at home on sundays. &&&
&&& he doesn&t do his homework in the evening. &&&
&&& 4dodoes &&& do they stay at home on sundays? &&&
&&& does he do his homework in the evening? &&&
&&& △speakdo
i speak english.
you speak english.
he/she/it speaks english.
we/you/they speak english.
i do not (don&t) speak english.
you do not (don&t) speak english.
he/she/it does not (doesn&t) speak english.
we/you/they do not (don&t) speak english.
do i speak english?
yes, you do.
no, you do not (don&t).
do we speak english?
yes, we/you do.
no, we/you do not (don&t).
do you speak english?
yes, i do.
no, i do not (don&t).
do you speak english?
yes, we do.
no, we do not(don&t).
does he/she/it speak english.
yes, he/she/it does.
no, he/she/it does not (doesn&t).
do they speak english?
yes, they do.
no, they do not (don&t).
& 【基础检测】 1. &
tooth (n.)&& _______ (pl.)
usual(adj.) _______ (adv.) to
job(n.) ________ ()
fun (n.) ________ (adj.)
good (adj.) ________ ()
quickadj.________ (adv.)
life (n.) __________(pl.)
&&& what ______
&&&&&&&& get _______
&&&&&&& take a _______
&&&&&&&&&&& &do_______
&&&&&&&&&& _____ _____ ______ six
&&&&&&&&&&&&& ________ up
&&&&&&&&&&& ______ _______ seven
&&&&&&&& ______ _____ _______ ten
radio station&&&& _____________
take a walk&&&&&& _____________
either&or&&&&&&& _____________
make breakfast&&& _____________ 3.
&& ________ do you usually _______ _______, jim? &&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& _________ five _______.
&&&& &&&&&&&&______ ______ ______ he eat breakfast? && &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& _______ ______ seven.
& i ______ take a shower at _______ _______ ______ seven.
that&s _______ ______ ______ for breakfast!
in the evening, he _____ does homework ______ watches tv.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &why we sleep? & sleep help you study well. if()you sleep well, you can:
&&&&&& remember ()what you learn. &&&&&& pay attention ()and concentrate (). &&&&&& solve() problems and think of new ideas.
1 1. __________________________________&&
2. ___________________________ 3. ____________________________________&&
4. _________________________ 5.________________________________&&
6.go to school_____________________ 7.take a shower_____________________________&
8.at eleven thirty___________________ 9.early morning news________________________&&
10.know about_____________________ 2ba &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& a&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b (&&&&& )1. can you see it?&&&&&&&&&&&&&& a. we want to go this afternoon. (&&&&& )2. how can i contact you?&&& && b. my phone number is 421-5129 (&&&&& )3. when do you want to go?& && c. it&s $15. (&&&&& )4. how much is the shirt?&&&&& d. yes, i can. (&&&&& )5. does she like movies?&&&&&& e. no, she doesn&t.
(&&&&& )1. here are your new clothes, please __________________. &&&&&&& a. put on them&&&&&&&&&&& b. put it on&&&&&&&&& c. put them on (&&&&& )2. thanks for _________________ me. &&&&&&& a. helping&&&&&&&&& b. to help&&&&&&&&&&& c. help (&&&&& )3. i am busy __________________ english in my room. &&&&&&& a. to read&&&&&&&&& b. reading&&&&&&&&&&& c. read (&&&&& )4. i want to know something _________________ your evening. &&&&&&& a. about&&&&&&&& && b. on&&&&&&& &&&&&&&& c. around (&&&&& )5. he ____________________ at 6:00 in the afternoon. &&&&&&& a. get home&&&&&&&& b. gets to home&&&&&& c. gets home (&&&&& )6. __________________ a good time to listen to him sing! &&&&&&& a. how&&&&&&&&&& && b. what&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. why (&&&&& )7. ________________ at 7:30 in the morning. &&&&&&& a. the classes begins&&&& b. class begin&&&&&& c. class begins (&&&&& )8. he __________________ his homework ____________ sundays. &&&&&& &a. doesn&t, on&&&& b. don&t do, in&&&&& c. doesn&t do, on (&&&&& )9. it&s time ________________ school. &&&&&&& a. go to&&&&&&&&&&& b. for&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. to go (&&&&& )10. you must __________________ a schedule. &&&&&&& a. make&&&&&&&&&&&& b. write&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. read (&&&&& )11. he is always the last one ___________________ to school. &&&&&&& a. to &&& &&&&&&&&& b. to get&&&&&&&&&&& c. get (&&&&& )12. a: please ________________ the word.&
b: s-c-h-o-o-l, school. &&&&&&& a. write&&&&&&&&&&& b. say&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. spell (&&&&& )13. we usually eat _______________ lunch at 12:30. &&&&&&& a. my&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. the&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. x (&&&&& )14. mike often ________________ a shower in the morning. &&&&&&& a. makes&&&&&&&& && b. have&&&&&&&&&&&& c. takes (&&&&& )15. do you often watch news _______________ tv? &&&&&&& a. by&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. on&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. in :
& mike likes music very much. &&1 &he was young, he wanted &&2& &be a famous musician. but now he is a &&3 . he works in a hospital. he &&4& &plays light music when he is working. he finds &&5& &patients are happy if they &&6 &the beautiful music. so he puts a cd player &&7& &the waiting room and plays the &&8& &to his patients every &&9 . all his patients &&10& &mike is a good doctor. (&&&&& )1. a. what&&&&&&&&&&&& b. when&&&&&&&&&&& & c. where (&&&&& )2. a. to&&&&&&&& b. /&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. for (&&&&& )3. a. actor&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. musician&&&&&&&&&& c. doctor (&&&&& )4. a. often&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. never&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. doesn&t (&&&&& )5. a. a lot&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. lot&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. lots of (&&&&& )6. a. hear&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. listen&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. listen to (&&&&& )7. a. under&&&&&&&&&&& b. in&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. on (&&&&& )8. a. music&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. movie&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. opera (&&&&& )9. a. date&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. today&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. day (&&&&& )10. a. think&&&&&&&&&& b. like&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. want
a & mike works very long hours every day. he usually gets up at 17:00. he has a shower and makes his breakfast. what a funny time to make breakfast! after breakfast he practices his guitar, then he puts on his jacket and goes to work. to get to work, he takes the number17 bus to the star hotel. the bus usually leaves at 19:15. he works all night. people love to listen to him! he gets home at 7:00, and he watches the early morning news on tv. he goes to bed at 8:30, a tired but happy man. can you think what his job is? (&&&&& )1. how long does mike work? &&&&&&& a. 7 hours&&& b. 8 hours&&&c. about 9 hours&& d. all night (&&&&& )2. he ____________ and makes his breakfast. &&&&&&& a. gets up&& b. takes a shower&& c. works&&&&& d. washes his face (&&&&& )3. what does mike do after breakfast? &&&&&&& a. he goes to work.&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. he puts on his clothes. &&&&&&& c. he practices his guitar, then puts on his jacket and goes to work. &&&&&&& d. he practices his guitar. (&&&&& )4. maybe he is ________________________. &&&&&&& a. a worker&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. a singer&&&&&&&&&&&&
c. a writer&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& d. a teacher (&&&&& )5. how does he go to work? &&&&&&& a. by car&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. by bikes&&&&&&&&&&&
c. on foot&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. by bus b & in many english homes people eat four meals a day. they have breakfast at any time from seven to nine in the morning. they eat porridge() eggs or bread and drink tea or coffee at breakfast. lunch comes at one o&clock. afternoon tea is from four to five in the afternoon and dinner is about half past seven. first they have soup, then they have meat or fish with vegetables. after they eat some other things, like bananas, apples or oranges. but not all english people eat like that. some of them have their dinner in the middle of the day. their meals are breakfast, dinner, tea and supper and all these meals are very simple. (&&&&& )6. many english people have _________________ meals a day. &&&&&&& a. two&&&&&b. three&&&&c. four&&&& d. five (&&&&& )7. people may have _______________ for their breakfast according to the passage. &&&&&&& a. tea and eggs&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. hamburgers and tea&&
c. coffee and salad &&&&&&&&&&&& d. eggs and fish (&&&&& )8. people have lunch at ______________. &&&&&&& a. any time&&& b. nine&&&c. five&&&&d. one (&&&&& )9. people don&t have _____________________ for their dinner. &&&&&&& a. bananas and apples&&& &&&&&&&& b. soup and meat&&
c. meat and fish&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. porridge (&&&&& )10. most englishmen have dinner ________________. &&&&&&& a. at one&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. at any time&&&&&&&&
c. at noon&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& d. in the evening
1. she _________________________________() gets up at 6:30 a.m. 2. i often take a ________________________________() before i go to bed. 3. he _______________________________________() in a big factory. 4. what time do you often do your __________________________()? 5. how many ___________________________________() are there in english? 6. what are your best __________________________________()? 7. their ___________________________() are standing and watching at the door. 8. my friends are coming ___________________________________(). 9. he ______________________________() to the teachers carefully in class. 10. my friend ______________________________() to me three times a month. &
1. he gets home at five in the afternoon. () && ____________ ____________ _____________ he _____________ home in the afternoon? 2. i think tom is at home. () && i ______________ think tom ____________ at home. 3. now it&s five thirty. () && now it&s _____________ _____________ _______________. 4. she goes to work by car.() && _____________ ______________ she _____________ to work? 5. jack&s family has one shower. () && _____________ ____________ _____________ does jack&s family ______________?
a: tom, 1&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
b: well, 2&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& . so i get up at a quarter to seven. i never() go to school late. a: do you have breakfast at home? b: yes, 3. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& a: and when do you go to school? b: class begins at 8:00, so i go to school at 7:45, 4&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
a: 5&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b: i leave school at 5:05 and i get home at 5:15. a. when do you get up on weekdays?&&&&&&&& b. i live near my school. c. i usually have some cakes and a glass of milk. sometimes i have some rice. d. and i have lunch at school.&&&&&&&&& e. when do you get home?
& & & & & & & & 【课后反思】 & &1、我的收获:words and expressions:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
& &2. 学习本节后,我能用英语进行&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 。 & &3. 我的易错点:_______________________________________________________。 4. 我需要提高的是:_________________________________________________。
评论:(未激活和未注册用户评论需审核后才能显示!如需回复,请留下联系方式!)
文明上网,理智发言

我要回帖

更多关于 对划线部分提问练习 的文章

随机推荐