英语作文:My wish(我的梦想作文300字)

扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
英语作文 MY WISH请给我一篇作文,关于my wish 的,最好是要当一名音乐家(musician)的,其他的也行,不要太少,100—200字都行.要符合初中生的,
哈了个蜜8M52
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
When I was young,I watched a movie "the sound of music" with my friends.I was touched by the love affairs and also shocked by the music.I didn't understan however,I can feel the power of music.Fron then on,I had a dream to become a musician.I want to play the masterpieces of outstanding musicians by my own hands.I want to tell people my understanding and interpretation of music by my instrument.I also want to write my own pieces of music.I hope all the other people will love my music.Maybe,others will keep playing my music even after my death.I want to leave something to this lovely world,so I want to become a musician.No only because I love music,but also I love this world and I want to use my own way to express my feeling.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
"Ideal" is a another topic, however ordinary, but each person still can not do not want it, because she and our lives are intertwined. We often discussed at the "ideal", the ideal is someone want to b...
Everybody has a wish, but thry're all different. me, too, also have a wish. what is my wish, do you want to know?
my wish is xxx, i have that wish because xxx.
my wish might not be something that's great, but it's my wish. it's very important to me, no what have happened.
扫描下载二维码我的梦想英语作文:My Dream(成为一名教师)
我的图书馆
我的梦想英语作文:My Dream(成为一名教师)
Do you think so?
翻译:我有一个美好的梦想。我想成为一名。
我认为是一种伟大的职业,因为老师能教孩子很多事情。老师知道很多事情,有大量的知识。我喜欢孩子,所以我想成为一名教师。
有一天,我梦见我成了一名中文老师, 在课堂上, 我有很多学生,他们喜欢知识。他们能写很棒的汉字书法,我非常爱他们。
我想,在未来,如果我成为一名老师,我将会非常爱我的学生。
我们要分享阳光,我们要分担风雨,我们要分享快乐,我们要分享在一起的每一天。我将会教给他们我知道的一切东西,我会和他们一起,因为教学相长。
有志者事竟成,我每天努力,我相信,将来我一定会成为一名教师。这就是我的梦想,我认为这是一个伟大的梦想。你觉得呢?
·本文关键词:
《英语 周记 Dream 梦想 成为 教师》由()网友提供,未注明来源信息的均转载于网络,本文著作权归原作者所有,如果侵犯了您的权益,请及时与我们联系!
TA的最新馆藏[转]&
喜欢该文的人也喜欢My hometown is Xiamen. I was born there twelve years ago. Now I live in Fuzhou, the capital of Fujian Province.
推荐英语作文范文
My hometown is Xiamen. I was born there twelve years ago. Now I live in Fuzhou, the capital of Fujian Province.
Belief, a creation of humans wisdom, always plays an important role in humans society. As a saying goes: If ones mind is full, it wont be filled with any bad idea. Anyone who has strong beliefs can enjoy a colorful life. Otherwise,
The first fall of snow is not only an event but it is a magical event. You go to bed in one kind of world and wake up t
提示:为引进外资,进一步加快你家乡A城改革开放。你向一位外商介绍你家乡A城。 1.A城是一新开发的经济特区。它是一座具有三十万人口的临海小城。 2.解放前是一个小渔村,以渔业为主,没有工业,只有几所小学。 3.改革开放以来,许多外商到这里
1. I went shopping with Li Mei. We left at 10 oclock in the morning. When we got to the downtown, there were so many people
Sep17th,2008 The new term has begun! Time flies, time if shuttle! The beginning of this term
hello, everyone, its my honor to stand here introducing myself.
My name is xxx
Good morning everyone! I am very glad to make a speech here! This time, Id like to talk something about my dream. One d
英语作文专题
英语作文写作
热点作文范文

我要回帖

更多关于 我的梦想作文300字 的文章

随机推荐