1.You can listen to thissome light music when you ___(get) stressed out. 2.第一句话什么意思?可放need吗

【图文】新目标八年级上Unit 2课件_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
新目标八年级上Unit 2课件
上传于||暂无简介
大小:4.49MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢If you are too ________ and angry, please listen to some light music.
A. weak B. thirsty C. stressed out
萝莉の挚爱970
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码选词填空:give , get , need , believe , stay1、Don't worry , Doctor Li can ____ you some medicine .2、We ___ that it's important to have a balance of yin and yang .3、When you ___ stressed out , you may listen to music .4、If you have
a headache , you ___ to rest .5、Students should ___ quiet in class .
灰机哥系列440
givebelieve getneed stay
为您推荐:
1.give2.believe3.get4.neet5.stay
别担心,李医生能给你一些药。2. believe 我们相信阴阳平衡很重要。3. get 你想摆脱压力,可以听听音乐。4. need 如果头疼,你需要休息。5. stay
学生在教室里应该保持安静。
givebelievegetneedstay
扫描下载二维码单项选择1.When you feel____,you can listen to some light music.A.stress out B.stresses out C.stressed out D.to stressed out2.What a ___day?I fell really _____.A.tired,tired B.tired,tiring C.tiring,tired D.tiring,tiring3______!What can you_____?A.Listen,hear B.Listen,listen to C.Listen to,hear DListen to ,listen
C感到压抑C累人的一天,真的感到很累A强调听的动作,强调听到的结果
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码分别用lie down and rest或listen to music填空:1:I can't sleep at night.You should ( ).2:I am stressed out.You should ( ).
i cant sleep at night.you should listen to musici am stressed out.you should lie down and rest
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
lie down and
I can't sleep at night. You should listen to music.I am stressed out. You should lie down and rest.
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 listen 的文章

随机推荐