If you want to see the moviewill this one doevening。so will I为什么不是do?

If you don’t go to see the film this evening,    . A.neither will IB.so will I C.neither do ID.I will neither - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:If you don’t go to see the film this evening,    . A.neither will IB.so will I C.neither do ID.I will neitherIf you don’t go to see the film this evening,    . A.neither will IB.so will I C.neither do ID.I will neither科目:难易度:教材: 高中英语综合库最佳答案A&解析试题分析:考查倒装句和时态:句意:如果你今晚不去看电影,我也不去。Neither+倒装句“…也不是”,因为if条件句是一般现在时,主句应该是一般将来时,选A。考点:考查倒装句和时态知识点:&&&&&&&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
If you want to go to see the movie this eveng,so---I A.do B.should
dsAF62ZA81
选AIf you want to go to see the movie this eveng,so do I如果你今晚想去看电影,我也想(去).﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌如能解决您的提问,请采纳为答案,并在评价那里选择能解决,以鼓励我们更好的为大家服务.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码If you want to go to see the movie this evening, so I. [ ]A. do B. am C. will D. should 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
If you want to go to see the movie this evening, so&&&&&&&& &&I.
[&&&& ]A. do&&&&&& B. am&&&&C. will&& D. should
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:2013年广东省广州市南沙区中考一模英语卷(带解析)
题型:阅读理解
【小题1】If you find a white-black cat today, you should call ________.A.Miss GaoB.LucyC.Wang JiangD.Mr. wan【小题2】You can get in touch with Miss Gao or go to 118 Zhujiang Road to__________.A.sell your bikeB.rent a bikeC.have your bike repairedD.buy a bike made in England【小题3】You have a free single-room apartment, then you can _________.A.call Lucy at noonB.call Wang JiangC.call
at 8 pm.D.call 【小题4】According to the information above, we know that _________.A.Lin Feng is a studentB.Wang Jiang’s cat is deadC.Mr. Wan wants to sell his houseD.Lucy must find an apartment near No. 10 Middle School【小题5】Where can we possibly read the information? A.At the library.B.In a local newspaper.C.In a novel.D.In a hotel.
来源:2013年广东省广州市南沙区中考一模英语卷(解析版)
1.If you find a white-black cat today, you should call________.A.Miss Gao&&&&&&&&& B.Lucy&&&&&&&&&&&& C.Wang Jiang&&&&&&& D.Mr. wan2.You can get in touch with Miss Gao or go to 118Zhujiang Road to__________.A.sell yourbike&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.rent a bikeC.have yourbike repaired&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.buy a bikemade in England3.You have a free single-room apartment, then you can_________.A.call Lucy atnoon&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.call WangJiangC.call at 8 pm.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.call4.According to the information above, we know that_________.A.Lin Feng is astudentB.Wang Jiang’s cat is deadC.Mr. Wan wantsto sell his houseD.Lucy mustfind an apartment near No. 10 Middle School5.Where can we possibly read the information? A.At thelibrary.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.In a localnewspaper.C.In a novel.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.In a hotel.&
来源:学年山东省枣庄市初三质量检测英语试卷
When& people&&&travel&&& in& another& city& or&&country ,they& sometimes& stay& in& the& homes of thelocal people.& This is called&&&homestay&.&& It& is&&& a& great&experience& because& you& can& meet&people&&& from&& a& different&country&& or& city& and& learn& something&new& about&& that& place&&.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&I&am& Wan& Li& from& China.& I came& to&the& UK&& with& my& friends& for& a&short&& visit& .&&& we&& are&living&& with& an English& couple&&,Mr.&& and& Mrs.Green& ,in& the& west&&of&&& London.&&& They&&have&&& a&&&wonderful&&&&& four –bedroom& house&&.&&&&& This&& is& a new&&house& .& It&& has&&& two&&bathrooms&&&& and& a&&garden&&& with& many&&& beautiful&&&flowers.&& I&& have&&a&& bedroom&&& of&& my&&own&&.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&There& are&&some&&& shopping&&& centres&&&and&&&& restaurants&&&&near&&&& the&&&house,&&&& and&& the& house&&is& close&& to&& an&&&&underground& station. It &takes&& about& thirty&minutes& to& get& to&& the& centre& of&London.&I& think&& a&homestay&& may& be&& a& good&&choice& for& you& if& it& is&your&&first& time& to& visit& abroad .& Thelocal& people& are& friendly& and& willing&to& help. If& you& happen& to& celebrate&&the& holidays& with& them,& you& will& get&to& know& more& about&&& western&culture& and& customs.1.The& underlined&word&& homestay&& in& the& passage&means_________.
A.Stay at home.
B.Stay in the homes of one’s friends
C.Stay in the homes of one’s relatives
D.Stay in the homes of the local people.
2.Wan Li and his& friends& livewith _______ in London.
A.Mr. and Mrs. Bush
B. Mr. and Mrs. Green
C. Mr. and Mrs.
D.Mr. and Mrs. Brown
3.There is ____________near& the&house.
A.a bus station
B.an underground station
C.a train station
D.an airport
4.How long does it take Wan Li& toget& to the centre of London from the& west of London?
A.Thirty minutes
B.Thirteen minutes
C.Twenty minutes
D. Forty minutes
5.When travelers to the Great Britain happento celebrate the holidays with the local people they will learn moreabout___________.
A.western culture and customs
B.world culture and customs
C.eastern culture and customs
D.southern culture and customs
来源:2011年四川省广元市中考英语试卷(解析版)
Many years ago, a rich man foundthat someone wan taking valuable things from his house. He locked all the doorsand all the windows .Still the things went. It must be one of the servants! Howcould he catch the servant? He thought of a good plan.Late one evening. When it wasdark, he called all the servants together, “Thereis a thief in the house, but I know how to catch him.”Hesaid.”In the next room there is a square box. Inthat box there is a chicken which is magic. Each of you must go into the roomalone. It is quite dark in the room. You must feel your way to the table andpress the first finger of your right hand on the top of the box. If you are notthe thief, nothing will happen. If you are the thief, the chicken will makesuch a loud sound that everyone in the house will hear it.”Some of the servants said that they did not want to do this.They were frightened of the magic chicken. But the man said that they must dowhat he said. If they had done nothing wrong. They had nothing to fear.So the servants went into thedark room one at a time, while the rest listened carefully. Soon everyone hadbeen in the room. but the chicken made no sound.”Good“said the man.”NowI know who the thief is! The servants looked very surprised.“Show me your right hands! The chicken did not make a sound fora very good reason. There is no chicken in the box at all! But the top of thebox was covered with paint. You all have paint on your fingers, except for oneperson. That person is the thief, and he was afraid to put his finger on thebox.”He pointed to one of the servants.”Your finger is clean! You are the thief!”1.Were the rich man call all the servantstogether?A. Yes, they were.& B. No,they weren’t.&& C.I don’t know.2.When did the rich man call all the servantstogether?A. In the morning B. In theafternoon C. In the evening3. Did the rich man catch the thief at last?A. Yes, he did B. No, he didn’t&& C. He gave up the plan4. Which of the following is NOT true?A. There was paint on the box.B. All of the servants touchedthe box.C. All of the servants went intothe dark room5. What do you think of the rich man?A. Brave.&& B.Clever&& C. Friendly.&
来源:0111 期中题
阅读理解。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Films in West-city Cinema this week
IF YOU ARE THE ONE (非诚勿扰)Chinese film (2008) Directed (导演) by Feng Xiaogang Mainly acted by Ge You, Shu qi From Monday to Wednesday, at 8:00 p.m Ticket Price: RMB¥35
RED CLIFF (赤壁) Chinese Hong Kong film (2008) Directed by Wu Yusen Mainly acted by Liang Chaowei From Wednesday to Friday, at 8:00 p.m Ticket Price: RMB¥40
PLEASANT SHEEP Chinese cartoon film (2008) Directed by Huang Weijian From Friday to Sunday, at 7:30 p.m Ticket Price: BMB¥30 (Half onSunday for children)
LOOK FOR A STAR Chinese Hong Kong film (2008) Directed (导演) by Liu Weiqiang Mainly acted by Liu Dehua, Shu qi From Tuesday to Thursday, at 8:00 p.m Ticket Price: RMB¥45
1. If you wan to see the film which was directed by Feng Xiaogang, go to the cinema on ______.
A. Monday B. Thursday C. Friday D. Saturday
2. Children can pay only ______ when they want to see a film on Sunday.
A. ¥5 B. ¥10 C. ¥15 D. ¥20
3. Which of the following is TRUE?
A. Liu Dehua acted in the film RED CLIFF.    B. The ticket price of the four films is the same. C. All the films start after 8 o'clock in the evening.D. The four films were released (发行) in the same year.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!

我要回帖

更多关于 will this one do 的文章

随机推荐