[ 快速連結 ]
發表你的評價
發表評價:
評價內容:
馬上按讚&&加入&Yahoo!&奇摩&知識+&&粉絲團
( 初學者 4 級 )
回答時間:
不當內容由分類板主暫時隱藏[
How does one master the english language? I believe the first step is to never give up.
Regardless how poor your english may be in the past or whether your grades have flopped like a breakfast omelet, as long as you have the desire to master it, don't give up.
You have to first gain your self-confidence, then continue with this learning process where you are contentment makes learning english fun.
There are several categories that can be concentrated on when learning english, such as vocabulary, conversation, grammer, and reading.
I also agreee that memorizing vocabulary is one of the basics.
Of course, you also have to pay attention to the lectures and take notes.
Learning english is a &responsibility&.
My english is very poor.
But even though I hate this course, I must learn it regardless.
As for me, I am satisfied as long as my grades show improvement.
參考資料:
在美生活20年的我
( 初學者 5 級 )
發表時間:
不當內容由分類板主暫時隱藏[
中文裡也不常出現&平平像蛋餅一樣&的敍述啊,我倒覺得這是作者個人的特色,不妨用floppy(平平的,不怎麼樣的)這個字:floppy grades-成績很爛~
( 初學者 3 級 )
發表時間:
不當內容由分類板主暫時隱藏[
這問題好多人問過了
( 初學者 2 級 )
發表時間:
不當內容由分類板主暫時隱藏[
To San:
never之前應該不能加to吧?
how poor your English may be in the past?既然都是過去的事情~應該用might吧?
裡頭有些錯誤喔!
( 初學者 5 級 )
發表時間:
不當內容由分類板主暫時隱藏[
哇~在美生活都二十年了,英文可以學成這樣呀..不簡單耶~~!!!
在台北住了二十年的我
( 初學者 3 級 )
發表時間:
不當內容由分類板主暫時隱藏[
first of all, &how poor your english may be in the past& is not wrong.
Secondly, &to never& is often used in English.
&just get rid of the experiences of terrible grades& 與 &To learn English, there are several important parts.&
才比較不順吧
目前沒有資料
10大熱搜關鍵字
[ 保養維修 ]
[ 一般疾病 ]
[ 本國史 ]
[ 周邊配件 ]
精選關鍵字
知識+ 之問答內容是由參與Yahoo!奇摩知識+ 之網友提供,僅供參考,Yahoo!奇摩不保證其正確性。您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
请高手帮忙翻译成英文,谢谢!
本人个性乐观、积极,是一名超级迷。在工作中,本着事业心、进取心强的思想态度,时刻警示着自己要做一个具有良好专业技术水平又有高尚职业道德的优秀员工;闲时喜欢听音乐、唱歌、看书、玩电脑,熟悉电脑操作,熟悉Word及Excel操作;团结、关心、帮助同事,并与他们融洽沟通,适应性较强。
把上面这段自我评价翻译成英文,谢谢!
暂时还没有相关回答,请再等等吧!
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!请帮忙翻译成英文,先谢谢了!_英语聊聊吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:25,478贴子:
请帮忙翻译成英文,先谢谢了!收藏
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
事实上,因为工作原因,一直没有多少时间上网和学英语,我希望你的博客多增加些英语语法的讲解——谢了!
in&fact&,bcz&of&my&work,i&have&always&not&enough&time&to&study&english&online,i&hope&there&would&be&more&lectures&about&english&grammar&in&ur&blog&,with&my&gratitude
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
多谢上面的朋友!
i&have&always&not&enough&time&to&study&english&online……
作者:&Maxwell_Lau&&15:35& &
否定形式能这样吗?错了吧……
建议改为--
I&havn't&got&enough&time&to&study&English(这怎么能小写呢!~)
online...
我也来试着翻译一下哦~
事实上,因为工作原因,一直没有多少时间上网和学英语,我希望你的博客多增加些英语语法的讲解——谢了!&
As&a&matter&of&fact,&I&havn't&got&enough&time&to&study&English&as&well&as&surfing&the&Internet&because&of&my&busy&work.&
(这句太冗长了~~也不怎么好)
Therefore,&I&would&appreciate&it&if&you&could&leave&more&messages,&which&is&about&the&English&grammar,&in&your&blog.
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或请帮忙翻译成英文,谢谢!_百度知道
请帮忙翻译成英文,谢谢!
法国首都巴黎(Paris)是欧洲大陆上最大的城市,也是世界上最繁华的都市之一。地处法国北部,塞纳河西岸。巴黎拥有50个剧场,200个电影院,15个音乐厅。巴黎歌剧院是世界上面积最大的歌剧院。巴黎是一座世界历史名城,名胜古迹比比皆是,埃菲尔铁塔、凯旋门、爱丽舍宫、凡尔赛宫、卢浮宫、协和广场、巴黎圣母院、乔治·蓬皮杜全国文化艺术中心等。
提问者采纳
French capital Paris (Paris) is the continent's largest city, and it is also one of the world's most prosperous cities. It located in northern France,
West Bank of Know. Paris has 50 theatre, 200 cinemas, 15 concert halls. Paris Opera is the world's largest opera house. Paris is a historic city in the world, Monuments abound, Tower, Arc De Triomphe, the Elysee presidential palace, the Palace of Versailles, the Louvre, Hip Square, the Notre Dame of Paris, Georges Pompidou National Cultural Arts Center.
其他类似问题
47人觉得有用
按默认排序
其他1条回答
French capital city, Paris(Paris) is an European Continent top the biggest city is also one of the most prosperous cities in the world.French the north of the ground, Seine west coast.Paris owns 50 aters, 200 movie theaters, 15 music halls.The Parisian opera house is up a world to accumulate the biggest opera house.Paris is history in a world city, famous spot historic monument all like that, the 埃菲尔 iron pagoda, triumphal arch, love 丽 gives up a temple, Versailles the temple, 卢 float a temple and help with square, Parisian Holy Mother hospital, George ·the 蓬 skin 杜 national cultural art center etc..
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请帮忙翻译成英文谢谢。。_百度知道
请帮忙翻译成英文谢谢。。
第三届“蓝桥杯”全国软件专业人才设计大赛初赛-广东省赛区一等奖第三届“蓝桥杯”全国软件专业人才设计大赛总决赛二等奖所有财富都放进来了。。谢谢了
提问者采纳
第三届“蓝桥杯”全国软件专业人才设计大赛初赛-广东省赛区一等奖The Third National Professional Software Engineering &Blue Bridge Cup& Design Contest Guangdong Province Preliminary Round First Prize.第三届“蓝桥杯”全国软件专业人才设计大赛总决赛二等奖The Third National Professional Software Engineering &Blue Bridge Cup& Design contest Preliminary Round Second Prize. 我把 蓝桥杯 翻译成 Blue Bridge Cup. 如果想保持原名,可以直接用 拼音 来代替:&Lan Qiao Cup& 自己翻译的,希望对你有帮助——♥
第二条是总决赛..貌似也翻译成初赛了..蓝桥杯官方就是翻译成 Bule Bridge Cup 的.你好厉害哦.
啊不好意思,看错了,呵呵。第三届“蓝桥杯”全国软件专业人才设计大赛总决赛二等奖The Third National Professional Software Engineering &Blue Bridge Cup& Design Contest Finals Second Prize.
其他类似问题
47人觉得有用
其他2条回答
The first prize of the third &bridge cup& national software professionals design contest preliminaries-guangdong province division
The third session of the & blue cup& national software professionals design contest preliminary contest - Guangdong provincial first divisionThe third session of the & blue cup& national software professionals design contest finals two prize
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

随机推荐