hollywood reporter怎么读

您的位置:&&&&&& > 正文
英文案例阅读法 14:18 【
一、什么是citation?
由于卷宗号这一块涉及内容庞杂,这里再逐一特别说明一下。我们首先来看一下《布莱克字典》中citation的定义:A reference to a legal precedent or authority, such as a case, statute, or treatise, that either substantiates or contradicts a given position. (p.237) 7th edition. 由于a citation is a reference to a legal authority,因此,citation必须要有一个标准,这样以后的参考者才容易检索得到。正如《布莱克法律字典》所指出的一样,Citation formats exist for many different types of legal sources including cases, statutes and secondary legal materials. Understanding the basic format for each of these different types of sources will enable the researcher to more independently locate materials in the law library.7 l1
之中的卷宗号通常包括下列几个部分:
a. 案件双方当事人姓名(the names of the parties involved in the lawsuit);
b. 包含案件全文的汇编卷号( the volume number of the reporter containing the full text of the case);
c. 该案例汇编的缩写名称(the abbreviated name of that case reporter);
d. 案例开始的页码数(the page number on which the case begins);
e. 案件判决年份(the year the case was decided);有时还包括
f. 案件判决法院(the name of the court deciding the case)。
举例说明: Hebb v. Severson, 201 P.2d 156 (Wash. 1948)。 在这个例子当中,Hebb是原告(plaintiff),Severson 是被告(defendant)。我们可以在《太平洋汇编》第二辑201卷第156页(volume 201 of the Pacific Reporter Second Series beginning on page 156)找到这一案例。该案是由华盛顿州最高法院(Washington State Supreme Court)于1948年判决的。
二、 如何阅读案例(cases)之中的citation?
确定卷宗号之中的缩略码。请对照下列列表,找出缩略码(abbreviation)的汇编全称(full reporter title)。
Abbreviation Title 汉语汇编名称)
EA. Atlantic Reporter 大西洋汇编
A. 2d. Atlantic Reporter, 2d Series 大西洋汇编第二辑
Cal. Rep. California Reporter 加利福尼亚州汇编
F. Federal Reporter 联邦汇编
F. 2d. Federal Reporter, 2d Series 联邦汇编第二辑
F. 3d. Federal Reporter, 3d Series 联邦汇编第三辑
F. Supp. Federal Supplement 联邦补充案例
L. Ed. U.S. Supreme Court Decisions, Lawyers' Edition 美国最高法院案例汇编,版
L. Ed. 2d. U.S. Supreme Court Decisions, Lawyers Edition, 2d Series 美国最高法院案例汇编,律师版第二辑
N. E. Northeastern Reporter 东北汇编
N. E. 2d. Northeastern Reporter, 2d Series 东北汇编第二辑
N. W. Northwestern Reporter 西北汇编
N. W. 2d. Northwestern Reporter, 2d Series 西北汇编第二辑
N. Y. S. New York Supplement 纽约补充案例
N. Y. S. 2d. New York Supplement, 2d Series 纽约补充案例第二辑
Pacific Reporter 太平洋汇编
2d. Pacific Reporter, 2d Series 太平洋汇编第二辑
S. Ct. Supreme Court Reporter 最高法院案例汇编
S. E. Southeastern Reporter 东南汇编
BS. E. 2d. Southeastern Reporter, 2d Series 东南汇编第二辑
So. Southern Reporter 南方汇编
So. 2d. Southern Reporter, 2d Series 南方汇编第二辑
QS. W. Southwestern Reporter 西南汇编
S. W. 2d. Southwestern Reporter, 2d Series 西南汇编第二辑
U. S. United States Reports 美国案例汇编
再举两例说明,例如:Morgan v. United States, 298 U.S.468, 56 S. Ct 906, 80L.Ed. 1288 (1936) 表示:摩根诉美国,收集在美国案例汇编第298卷,468页开始;最高法院案例汇编第56卷906页开始;美国最高法院案例汇编律师版第80卷,1288页开始,1936年判决。For example,a popular name for a Supreme Court case is:
Which translates as Plaintiff versus Defendant
原告罗 诉 被告魏德
The official citation for this Supreme Court decision is:
410 U.S. 113
Which translates as Volume 410 United Stated Reports Page 113
410卷 美国案例汇编 113页
There are several different publishers for legal documents such as court decisions. (Libraries usually only carry one of these published versions.) These publishers may be referred to in parallel citations for this case.
例如,该案的平行汇编是:
93 S. Ct. 705
Which translates as Volume 93 Supreme Court Reporter Page 705, g7
第93卷 最高法院案例汇编 705页4 ]
35 L. Ed. 2d 147
Which translates as Volume 35 U.S. Supreme Court Reports, Lawyers Edition, 2nd Series Page 147第35卷 美国最高法院案例汇编律师版第二辑 147页
该案完整的卷宗号(full citation)就是:
Roe v. Wade 410 U.S. 113 93 S. Ct. 705 35 L. Ed. 2d.147 1972
Case name Official citation Parallel citation parallel citation Date of opinion.
司法考试相关栏目推荐
··············
咨询电话:010-
特色班精品班实验班移动班
权威师资阵容,经典班次科学搭配;高清视频课件,移动应用随学随练。紧扣大纲全面讲解,超值优惠套餐!
含全套基础学习班、法条串讲班、 冲刺串讲班、真题解析班、论述题精讲班。
权威师资阵容,经典班次科学搭配;高清视频课件,移动应用随学随练。
当年考试不过,第二年半价重学!
权威师资阵容,经典班次科学搭配;高清视频课件,移动应用随学随练。
当期考试未过,签署协议,学费全返!
以知识点为单元授课,每15分钟一个讲座;
化繁为简,强化重点、难点、考点。
适合有一定专业基础,高效利用零散时间高效备考的学员!
1、凡本网注明“来源:法律教育网”的所有作品,版权均属法律教育网所有,未经本网授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式使用;已经本网授权的,应在授权范围内使用,且必须注明“来源:法律教育网”。违反上述声明者,本网将追究其法律责任。
2、本网部分资料为网上搜集转载,均尽力标明作者和出处。对于本网刊载作品涉及版权等问题的,请作者与本网站联系,本网站核实确认后会尽快予以处理。
本网转载之作品,并不意味着认同该作品的观点或真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人转载使用,请与著作权人联系,并自负法律责任。
3、本网站欢迎积极投稿
Copyright & 2003 - 2014
Rights Reserved. 北京东大正保科技有限公司 版权所有
--------------
咨询电话:010-6500111 咨询时间:全天24小时服务(周六、周日及节假日不休息)
传真:010- 投诉电话:010- 邮箱:&办公地址:北京市海淀区知春路1号-学院国际大厦18层()
  /   京公网安备66 当前位置:
>>>阅读理解。I have been a reporter for fifteen years. I chose..
阅读理解。
  I have been a reporter for fifteen years. I chose this job so that I could travel the world, but the job has taught me many unforgettable lessons. My work is sometimes boring but for most of the time it is amazing and inspiring.&&&&  In India, I visited a city. There were many homeless children. Some were young and lived in the street. But then a lady called Rosa opened a home for them. In one whole year, she was looking after two hundred kids , feeding them , teaching them and giving them hope.&&&&  Another time, I was in Japan and met a young girl with a serious illness. After seven operations, she had to have thirteen more in hospital. However, when I met her,she was still smiling.&&&&&  Here in China, after the terrible Wenchuan Earthquake, I found a three-year-old boy named Lang Zheng. He had been in the ruins(废墟)for more than ten hours before he was found by the soldiers. Though weak and injured, the brave boy lifted his right hand above his head with difficulty and saluted the soldiers to show his thanks , which became the most moving moment in the disaster(灾难).   Thanks to the experience as a reporter, I myself am getting braver and stronger. When I face challenges in my life, I always remember the courage(勇气) of these three people.
1. The writer chose the job of being a reporter because he wanted to ___________.&&&&&&&&&&
A. improve his working skills&&&&&&&&&&B. experience difficulties&&&&&&&&&&C. travel the worldD. offer help to others
2. From the passage, we learn that Rosa was ___________.&&&&&&&&&
A. kind and patient&&&&&&&&&&B. creative and proud&&&&&&&&&C. lovely and luckyD. honest and brave
3. What does the underlined word “saluted” in the passage mean in Chinese?
A. 向……告别B. 向……学习C. 向……求救D. 向……致敬
题型:阅读理解难度:中档来源:同步题
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“阅读理解。I have been a reporter for fifteen years. I chose..”主要考查你对&&日常生活类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
日常生活类阅读
日常生活类阅读:日常生活这一话题主要涉及人们衣食住行等方面的活动。这一话题的选材主要针对人们日常的工作,生活以及学习情况。做这一类题时,最主要的是要把握好人物的活动内容,时间和地点。
发现相似题
与“阅读理解。I have been a reporter for fifteen years. I chose..”考查相似的试题有:
2683868286528683579263152676134841当前位置:
>>>阅读理解 Bernard Longmore is a reporter of a national newspa..
&&&& Bernard Longmore is a reporter of a national newspaper.I talked to him recently and have foundsomething interesting about him.Bernard went to our school and is now a reporter for a national newspaper.He decided to be a reporter when he was 14.He started writing articles for the school newspaper when he was 15.He became the editor of the paper when he was 17.He went to universityand wrote for the university newspaper.Then he got a job with a small newspaper.After about twoyears,he started working for a national newspaper.He has worked for them for four years now.&&&& Bernard liked our school.He thinks that successful people know what they want to do when they are quite young.
根据短文回答问题。
1.What does Bernard Longmore do?________________________________________2.How old was Bernard Longmore when he decided to be a reporter?________________________________________3.How long did Bernard Longmore work for the small newspaper?________________________________________4.When did Bernard Longmore start writing articles?________________________________________5.Did he go to the university?________________________________________
题型:阅读理解难度:中档来源:同步题
1.He is a reporter of a national newspaper.2.He was fourteen when he decided to be a reporter.3.He worked for it for two years.4.He started writing when he was 15.5.Yes,he did.答案不唯一
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“阅读理解 Bernard Longmore is a reporter of a national newspa..”主要考查你对&&故事类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
故事类阅读
故事类阅读:文章一般描述的是某一件具体事情的发生发展或结局,有人物、时间、地点和事件。命题往往从故事的情节、人物或事件的之间的关系、作者的态度及意图、故事前因和后果的推测等方面着手,考查学生对细节的辨认能力以及推理判断能力。阅读这类材料时,同学们一定要根据主要情节掌握文章主旨大意,同时抓住每一个细节,设身处地根据文章内容揣摩作者的态度和意图,根据情节展开想象,即使是碰到深层理解题也可迎刃而解。故事类阅读注意:初中生接触到的阅读材料大都是故事类。阅读故事类的材料,应该抓住人物线索、地点线索、时间线索和情节发展线索。特别注意的是,以上线索往往是并存的。因为情节的发展总是涉及到人物的变化、时间的推移、场景的变换等。而阅读材料后的阅读理解往往会围绕这些内容设计一些事实类的理解题。凡事实类的理解题都可以从阅读材料的表层文字中找到答案。在阅读故事类短文时,应理解文章的深层含义,也就是它的主题。在此需要注意的是,现在的阅读理解题在测试事实类的理解题的同时,往往有一道推理类理解测试题.
发现相似题
与“阅读理解 Bernard Longmore is a reporter of a national newspa..”考查相似的试题有:

我要回帖

更多关于 hollywood reporter 的文章

随机推荐