求英语作文,以“Eating Safely"以快乐为题的作文

求eating out and eating home 好处与坏处的英语作文、80字左右、_百度知道
求eating out and eating home 好处与坏处的英语作文、80字左右、
两个小时了真的是拜托了…,考试需要……有时间限制,拜托了大家,急急,
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
we can be absolutely sure that the food has no harmful additives, dining at home will be much safer that dining out, However, or seasoning used, This is because even though preparing the food is rather troublesome, This puts our health at risk, so that we can get to try different dishes, because no one has to cook, so it will be healthy and wholesome, it is prepared by our family members,, because the cooks are usually professional,Eating out is very convenient, It also exposes us to a larger variety of food choices,However, What more can one ask for than a dish cooked with tender loving care, we can never know what is in out food, Also, We cannot fully monitor the amount of oil, the food will most likely be more tasty, Also,
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一篇内容为healthy eating的英语作文 初中生水平的!_百度知道
求一篇内容为healthy eating的英语作文 初中生水平的!
求一篇内容为study abroad 的英语作文 初中生水平的 急急急!附带中文翻译!
提问者采纳
study abroadIn recent years, study abroad has flourished. Thousands of scholars and students have gone to foreign countries to study. Many people are sparing no efforts in applying for going abroad. Attending schools abroad has many advantages. Firstly, students who have studied abroad can act as mediators between peoples of different cultures so as to promote international understanding. Secondly, we can learn much more advanced knowledge of science and technology from the foreign countries. Thirdly, we can enjoy the contact with new and different cultures so as to increase the awareness of our own culture. Fourthly, we can learn a foreign language more quickly. However, study abroad may have disadvantages such as language barrier in the first few months or financial difficulties before getting a scholarship. Besides, being far away from home country, students may feel lonely. In spite of these, the advantages greatly outweigh the disadvantages. It is advisable to attend schools abroad.
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文:eating safely 要求:1在哪里就餐2如何烹饪食物3购买怎样的食品。80词左右_百度知道
英语作文:eating safely 要求:1在哪里就餐2如何烹饪食物3购买怎样的食品。80词左右
提问者采纳
I think you can eat healthily,,
First,Eating Safely
Nowadays,d better eat at home and try not to eat outside, Third, Here are my suggestions, How to eat safely, it&#39, we&#39,s always something wrong with most of the foods without QS signs, we should cook the foods properly because some uncooked foods are not good for us, many people are more and more worried about the food safety because there have beenmany food safety problems in the world,s safer to buy foods with QS signs because there&#39,
If you can follow these suggestions, Second,
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
其他2条回答
If it is, one has to get help from others, skill and persistence are all necessary,Everyone has his ideals, a student tries to learn more and better,   is to become a doctor, one has to plan and work hard for its realization, Effort, To realize my ideal I have concentrated on laboratory work to develop the analytical skills necessary to become a qualified doctor, I am sure I will realize my ideal if I persevere in this pursuit, A businessman wishes to make greater profit, And very often, It is said that the field of medicine is a well-paid profession,   One should be sensible about whether his ideal is well founded or not, with more or less effort, but I take it as a lofty profession entrusted with saving people’s lives, to realize his ideal, including advice and support in one form or another, a farmer expects bumper harvests, And everyone strives,
Everyone has his ideals. A businessman wishes to a farmer exp a student tries to learn more and better. And everyone strives, with more or less effort, to realize his ideal.   One should be sensible about whether his ideal is well founded or not. If it is, one has to plan and work hard for its realization. Effort, skill and persistence are all necessary. And very often, one has to get help from others, including advice and support in one form or another.   is to become a doctor, It is said that the field of medicine is a well-paid profession, but I take it as a lofty profession entrusted with saving people’s lives. To realize my ideal I have concentrated on laboratory work to develop the analytical skills necessary to become a qualified doctor. I am sure I will realize my ideal if I persevere in this pursuit
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁iMP3随身影音 -
后使用快捷导航没有帐号?
只需一步,快速开始
随时随地,快速访问
只要手机在手,您都可以快速、方便地看贴发帖,与论坛好友收发短消息。
极致优化,畅快"悦"读
独有的论坛界面和触屏设计,手机论坛也变得赏心悦目,操作自如。
即拍即发,分享生活
不管是风景图画,还是新闻现场,拍照发帖一气呵成,让您在论坛出尽风头。