谁能把下面这些语言翻译成中文翻译日文

有人能帮我翻译一下这段话吗?译成英语“你可以参加中文学习班,因为你可以从中文老师那里学习,还可以看中文电视或书,同时也可以与其他同伴练习,在或者交几个中国朋友”
有人能帮我翻译一下这段话吗?译成英语“你可以参加中文学习班,因为你可以从中文老师那里学习,还可以看中文电视或书,同时也可以与其他同伴练习,在或者交几个中国朋友”
You can participate in Chinese class, because you can learn from a Chinese teacher, still can see Chinese TV or books, also can be in practice, with the other partner or make some Chinese friends.
其他回答 (4)
You can participate in Chinese class, because you can learn from a Chinese teacher and can also watch Chinese TV programs or read books in Chinese,. At the same time, you can also practice with the other partner or make some Chinese friends
You can participate in English classes, because you can learn from the Chinese teachers there, you can also read Chinese TV or books, but also practice with other companions, in or to pay a few Chinese friends
You can participate in Chinese learning from a shift , can read Chinese TV or the book because of you can study from Chinese teacher there,at the same time also can and the companion practises other, in possibly make several Chinese friends &
You can participate in Chinese class, because you can learn from a Chinese teacher, still can see Chinese TV or books, also can be in practice, with the other partner or make some Chinese friends
等待您来回答
外语领域专家当前位置:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&终极猎杀
动作片排行榜
毕晓普和科斯摩在大学里是同窗..
日期:06-05
动作片推荐
毒品犯罪一直以来困扰..
日期:10-27
龙威父子里面的歌曲-终极猎杀
所属分类:动作片
所属地区:欧美
播出年份:0
主要演员:&&&&&&&&&&
播放次数:加载中
添加日期: 20:49:28
您可能还对下面的电影感兴趣
qvod在线观看1
《龙威父子里面的歌曲-终极猎杀》剧情介绍
谁与我共行 龙威父子的插曲 龙威父子那段插曲是beyond的吗? 《龙威父子》“追车”插曲版 电影《龙威父子》里,有一段插曲! 请问到底有谁知道龙威父子里面的一首插曲的名字呀?有.....帮忙翻译一下这句话成汉语,《飓风营救》中的经典台...l don't know who you are, l don't know what you want. 我不认识你,也不知道你想要什么。 lf you are looking for a ransom, l can tell you, l don't have money, 如果你是想要赎金,那么我告诉你,我没钱。 but what l do have are a very particular set of skills, 不过我确实有一套非常特别的手段。 skills l've...
龙威父子里面的歌曲-终极猎杀把下列英语翻译成汉语_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
12页免费12页免费9页免费18页免费4页免费 4页免费5页免费2页免费3页免费173页2下载券
喜欢此文档的还喜欢7页免费16页免费24页免费20页免费1页免费
把下列英语翻译成汉语|
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢请帮我把下面这段话翻译成中文。_百度知道
请帮我把下面这段话翻译成中文。
I said i hope dat u will but this type of ploy bag for me in side the earphone cottonfor packing the goods when it arrive to my country for customers that will bay itfrom us. cos it brings out the out look of goods in sample show case.
这是一道待解决的难题
您的回答被采纳后将获得系统奖励20(财富值+经验值)+难题奖励10(财富值+经验值)+提问者悬赏60(财富值+经验值)
我说希望你能帮我买这种塑胶袋为(耳机)棉花里面的包装,因为在这种塑胶袋的衬托之下会让商品样本在展览架上更加好看,这样当商品寄到我国的时候买家才会买.(错字连篇,读起来似是此意)如果我的回答能够解决你的问题,希望你能够采纳我,如果有疑问继续追问,衷心感谢你的支持.........
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
尽是错字,语法也有很多问题,无法翻译。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

随机推荐