Boys didn't know if there____(be) an English party rockthat day was 还是 would be

Previous bloggers
Kate Reutersw?rd
… is an American, a serial expat, and a travel addict who has been lured to the university city of Lund by love. More than a year and a half into her Swedish experience, Kate shares her experiences of life as an expat in Sweden as she tackles a new language, new traditions, and a new marriage.
Recent Posts
Select Month
January 2013 &(5)
December 2012 &(11)
November 2012 &(9)
October 2012 &(12)
September 2012 &(8)
August 2012 &(1)
July 2012 &(6)
June 2012 &(6)
May 2012 &(4)
April 2012 &(6)
March 2012 &(6)
February 2012 &(6)
January 2012 &(6)
December 2011 &(7)
November 2011 &(6)
October 2011 &(8)
September 2011 &(8)
August 2011 &(6)
July 2011 &(4)
June 2011 &(7)
May 2011 &(8)
April 2011 &(8)
March 2011 &(7)How to Summon Your Guardian AngelUpdated on June 22, 2009My Guardian AngelThis is a true story.I read an article about guardian angels in the papers sometime in 1998. I found the story very interesting that is why I was able to commit this to memory.The author is a girl studying in one of the exclusive schools. She was intrigued by the idea of a guardian angel. So while driving on her way to school she whispered a prayer asking God to manifest to her the guardian angel.Upon arriving in school, she followed the required steps to enrol. To her surprise, none of her friends bothered to come near her and offered to help even though they bumped with each other at the hallway.Later that day, after she finished with the enrolment process, she approached one of her friends and asked why they seemed to be avoiding her.To her amazement, her friend replied "We don't want to bother you and your date.""Date? What date are you talking about? I was alone the entire day!" She quickly retorted."You can't be serious! Then who's the good-looking chinito guy hovering near you the entire day?" her friend asked.Not contented with her friend's explanation she called the rest of her friends to ask them the same question. And all seven of her friends said the same thing.She was accompanied by a tall, good-looking guy the entire day!Thinking that he was her date, they did not bother to go near her. Even her classmates who saw her said the same thing.The author surmised that the guy she was with, whom everybody saw except her, was probably her guardian angel. She prayed for the angel to manifest and God must have answered her prayers. And she excitedly shared her story to show that angels are indeed Real!After reading her story, naturally I was curious about it. So I muttered a short prayer on my way to work asking God to manifest to me my guardian angel.
I think these are the words I mumbled that day: "Lord, I humbly request that You manifest to me my guardian angel. I know You send someone to protect and look after me daily. I want to thank this person for his/her constant care. You have manifested the angel to this girl, if it is Your Will, please help me see mine. This I ask thru Christ our Lord. Amen."As the day dragged on, my hopes gave way to disappointmenet as the day seemed to end with no angel in sight.Then a few minutes before the office closed, my officemate walked in with this beautiful carved statue. She put it on top of my table and said that she was giving it to me as a gift.Guess what it was?It was an angel! A cherubim actually. She looked no more than 10 years old, very pretty, very sweet-looking creature.I almost cried upon seeing the little statue.When my excitement subsided, I inquired from my officemate why she thought of giving me (of all things!) an angel figurine?She replied matter-of-factly, "Well, I passed by St. Paul's to buy a rosary on my way here. Then my eye caught sight of this beautiful angel. The first thing that came to my mind was you. So I decided to buy it and give it to you. It was just one of those spur-of-the-moment thing, an instinct. I guess."I nodded.
Then smiled widely and thanked her.Deep in my heart I know it wasn't just an instinct. It was my angel calling out to her!
Recommended Hubs
(Gwen Cuizon)
9by Verily Prime
0by DavidCombs
2by Barb Johnson
8by CMHypno
7by Samuel Crawford
22by Violet Flame
20by Anita Lesic
18by rdlang05
Please rate this article using the scale below. The scale is from 1 to 10, where 10 is the best and 1 is the worst.
Copyright & 2015 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.HubPages& is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, eBay, Google, and others.
(0.94 sec)

我要回帖

更多关于 罗志祥party boys 的文章

随机推荐