"Side by side wiht you till the end "upside是什么意思思?

英语翻译翻译:i will love you till the end of time with every breath of mine,i'llhold you by my side but i'll rest in peace,my sweet heart would you let me die in your arms with you only you can stop the rain tonight only you can change my would from black to white so i'll close my eyes and dream more
直到时间停止我仍然爱你伴随着我的每一次呼吸,我都希望有你在怀但是我要安息了,我的心仍是你的让我死在你的臂弯里吧只有你才能停息今晚的雨只有你才能带我从黑暗的世界走向光明我将闭上双眼,幻想更多
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
我将爱你到时间结束用我的每一次呼吸,我把你放在我心的一边但是我将休息,你是我的甜心让我和你一起在你的手臂里死去只有你可以使今夜得雨停止只有你可以使我的世界由黑变白所以我将关上我的眼睛与梦想翻得不好,见谅...
扫描下载二维码和你相偎相依到光的尽头。
Side by side with you till the end.
和你相偎相依直到时光尽头,我永远是紧握你手的那个人。无论什么已成定局我们的爱都将继续下去!
Side by side with you till the end I will always be the one to firmly hold your hand No matter what is said or done Ourlove will always continue on!
心心相映,相偎相依,一起走过的岁月简单而真实。
Xinxin form a contrast, Xiang Wei rely on each other through their years of simple and true.
和你相偎相依直到时光尽头,我永远是紧握你手的那个人,不论是什么已成为定局,我们的爱都将继续下去。
Side by side with you till the end. I'll always be the one to firmly hold your hand. No matter what is said or done. Our love will always continue on.
年轻人的爱是翻云覆雨的激情,中年人的爱是相知相惜的习惯,老年人的爱是相依相偎的信赖。
Love is the word used to label the sexual excitement of the young, the habituation of the middle-aged, and the mutual dependence of the old.
年轻人的爱是翻云覆雨的激情,中年人的爱是相知相惜的习惯,老年人的爱是相依相偎的信赖。
Love is the triumph of imagination over intelligence. Love is the word used to label the sexual excitement of the young, the habituation of the middle-aged, and the mutual dependence of the old.
当你记起那些与他相依相偎的夜晚时。
When you remember those nights in his arms.
如果我们两个能这样相依相偎一生一世,我也就死而无憾了。
While the oak thought, could we lean on each other for a whole life, I would die without regret.
在心底里祈求你不要离开。我说,罗密欧,带我走吧,一起去到一个我们可以相依相偎的地方。
Begging you please don't go. And I said"Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone ".
记住,纵然我们不能相依相偎,但是我们却因爱过而有所成长。
Remember that even though we can't be together, we're more for having loved one another.
凉椅上坐着的或是两个同甘共苦的恋人,或是相依相偎的迟暮老人。
Two share the joys and sorrows of lover, or two old holding together on the chair.
想像一个60岁的人,在经历摄护腺癌手术后回家休息,与身旁年迈的黄金猎犬相依相偎著。
Imagine a 60 -year-old man recuperating at home after prostatecancersurgery, drawing comfortfromthe aged golden retriever beside him.
如果一定要我回答,那么我会说:“彼此地相依相偎、相互信任、理解、帮助,也许这也是一种纯洁的爱情吧。”
If want me to answer, then I will say: "Snuggle up to , trust each other , understand , help each other interdependently , perhaps this is a kind of pure love too."
看着人们相依相偎,哭泣着,最后一次紧紧拥抱着,我会对自己所拥有的一切倍感珍惜。
Watching people cling to each other, crying, and holding each other in that last embrace makes me appreciate what I have even more.
倘若我说看见你的微笑,和你相依相偎对我多么重要,我希望你知道我需要你,一辈子相守也不够。
I hope you know I want you and need you so much that it seems there are not enough days in lifetime with you.
和伱相依相偎到时光尽头、莪永远是紧握伱手的那个人。
Side by side with you till the end . I'll always be the one to firmly hold your hand .
寄给我一些你的温暖,一些在十二月的寒夜里,当我俩在被子下相依相偎时你给我的温暖。
Send me some of your warmth, as we snuggle6) beneath the covers on a cold December night.
看着人们相依相偎,哭泣着,最后一次紧紧拥抱着,我会对自己所拥有的一切倍感珍惜。
Watching people cling to6 each other, crying, and holding each other in that last embrace makes me appreciate what I have even more.
和你相依相偎到时间的尽头。
I"ll by side with you till the end."
和你相依相偎到时间的尽头。
I"ll by side with you till the end."
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!我将会继续爱你。
I will be loving you.
那麽我将继续坚强的爱你。
Well, I will continue to love you strong.
话剧“男人装式的爱情—我爱你”将继续在东方先锋剧场上演到本月底。
Romance drama "For Him Magazine-Style Love – I Love You" will be on at the Oriental Pioneer Theater until the end of this month.
我就是这样知道你将继续爱我。
That is how I know you go on.
如果没有,我知道你是真的爱着对方,但是将继续你必须承受等待她的痛苦,所以我要说祝你们好运。
If not, I know you really love her, but you must make sure the suffering will be waiting for you. so i wanna say good luck!
爱你,就是意识到如果没有了你,我的生命将无法继续……
To love you is to realize that life without you would be no life at all…
爱就是当我爱你,那真实的一刻我抱着你,在我的生命将永远继续下去。
Love was when i loved you, one true time i hold you , in my life we'll always go on.
和你相偎相依直到时光尽头,我永远是紧握你手的那个人。无论什么已成定局我们的爱都将继续下去!
Side by side with you till the end I will always be the one to firmly hold your hand No matter what is said or done Ourlove will always continue on!
和你相偎相依直到时光尽头,我永远是紧握你手的那个人,不论是什么已成为定局,我们的爱都将继续下去。
Side by side with you till the end. I'll always be the one to firmly hold your hand. No matter what is said or done. Our love will always continue on.
我祝你今年实现所有的心愿,并且无忧无虑.我会考虑你关于你希望继续你的努力以求更大回报的愿望.我有十足的信心,那将会是你期望的最好消息.生日快乐神奇女侠.爱你!
I hope this year you get all the wishes and pain free days that you ask for. I will be thinking about you as you go on your trip to get your GREAT news!
我祝你今年实现所有的心愿,并且无忧无虑.我会考虑你关于你希望继续你的努力以求更大回报的愿望.我有十足的信心,那将会是你期望的最好消息.生日快乐神奇女侠.爱你!
I hope this year you get all the wishes and pain free days that you ask for. I will be thinking about you as you go on your trip to get your GREAT news!
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!Side by side
I'll help you work it out and carry on 我会帮助你突破逆境让你能再继续下去
Side by side, 肩并着肩
With you till the end 与你一起直到最后 ...
基于5个网页-
Shoulder in shoulder
Hands in hands
Shoulder in shoulder
Climbing the mountains
基于2个网页-
get together
we are keeping between the distance
we are keeping between the distance
他们都肩并着肩排成一行。
They all lined up side by side.
不然,妈妈就和弟弟肩并着肩去看另一场电影。
Otherwise, mother will go to another movie together with brother.
孩子们不再是肩并着肩同步迈入成熟期,他们以一种不规则高度个人化的步调懒洋洋的走向成年。
Kids don’t shuffle along in unison on the road to maturity. They slouch toward adulthood at an uneven, highly individual pace.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!

我要回帖

更多关于 upside是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐