this cloth won't bear washing powder,so it won't last long.

所有订阅svmk修改昵称&
频道介绍 &
查看全部默认分类
Copyright &
土豆 沪ICP证:& 网络视听许可证:广播电视节目制作经营许可证:沪公网安备:药品服务许可证:上海全土豆文化传播有限公司网络文化经营许可证:互联网医疗卫生许可证:请使用者仔细阅读土豆和 本网站主办方已经对本网站内全部正版授权的视频内容,采取了必要的反盗版和防盗链等技术措施,并且添加、设置权利管理电子信息。任何单位或个人,未经本网站主办方的许可,不得以任何方式(包括但不限于:盗链、冗余盗取等)直接或间接地盗取相关视频内容、不得以任何方式(包括但不限于:隐藏或者修改本网站域名、播放器软件、土豆标识等)删除或者改变相关视频内容的权利管理电子信息。否则,本网站主办方将保留进一步追究侵权者法律责任的权利。洪恩环境英语第六册课文 Jeff won't be back until next week.
Lesson 3&&& Jeff won't be back until next week.
[00:-0.50]杰夫下星期才能回来
[00:-1.00]Hello.May I speak to Dr.Carrano,please?...
[00:-1.50]1.喂,请找一下卡里诺医生,好吗?...
[00:-2.00]Yes,this is Jeff Bennett returning his call...
[00:-2.50]是的,我是杰夫.班纳特,他让我给他回电话...
[00:-3.00]He's with a patient?...
[00:-3.50]他和病人在一起吗?
[00:-4.00]Can he call me back?
[00:-4.50]...他能给我回电话吗?
[00:-5.00]I'm at a pay phone.The number is .
[00:-5.50]我正在打投币电话,号码是555-9247.
[00:-6.00]I can't believe this is happening.
[00:-6.50]真不敢相信这事儿发生了,
[00:-7.00]When I came back to Stamford,I felt like a kid again.
[00:-7.50]当我回到斯坦福德时,我觉得自己又像个孩子了.
[00:-8.00]Everything was so nice and easy.
[00:-8.50]所有的事情都是那么好而且容易.
[00:-9.00]The family.The old friends.Mom...and Dad.
[00:-9.50]家庭,老朋友,妈妈....和爸爸.
[00:10.00]Why didn't I spend more time with Dad?
[00:10.50]为什么我不多陪陪爸爸呢?
[00:11.00]Dr.Carrano?...Thanks for calling me back.
[00:11.50]卡里诺医生?...谢谢你给我回电话.
[00:12.00]Listen,I'm at Stamford memorial Hospital,
[00:12.50]听着,我现在在斯坦福德纪念医院.
[00:13.00]and my father just ahd a heart attack...
[00:13.50]我的父亲刚刚心脏病发作了...
[00:14.00]His doctor's name is Kim,Do you know her?...
[00:14.50]他的医生叫金,你认识她吗?...
[00:15.00]Is she a good doctor?...Oh,she is a good doctor. Great...
[00:15.50]她是个好医生吗? 噢,她是个好医生,太好了...
[00:16.00]Yes,after I speak to Dr.Kim,I'll call you....
[00:16.50]是的,我与金医生谈过之后,我再给你打电话....
[00:17.00]Thanks.Talk to you later.
[00:17.50]谢谢,以后再与你谈.
[00:18.00]Mrs.Bennett?& Yes?
[00:18.50]班纳特夫人?&& 什么事?
[00:19.00]I don't know if you remember me.& I'm Amy Monroe.
[00:19.50]我不知道您是否记得我.我是艾米.门罗.
[00:20.00]I went to high school with Jeff. We're friends.
[00:20.50]我和杰夫一起上的高中,我们是朋友.
[00:21.00]Oh,oh,yes.
[00:21.50]噢,噢,记起来了.
[00:22.00]I'm so sorry about Mr.Bennett.
[00:22.50]关于班纳特先生,我感到很难过.
[00:23.00]Thank you.Why are you here?
[00:23.50]谢谢你,你怎么来了?
[00:24.00]I came to see Jeff. Oh.
[00:24.50]我来找杰夫.& 噢.
[00:25.00]Um,do you know where he is ?
[00:25.50]嗯,你知道他在哪儿吗?
[00:26.00]He went to make some phone calls.
[00:26.50]他去打电话了,
[00:27.00]If you wait here,he'll be right back. Thank you.
[00:27.50]在这儿等一下吧,他一会儿就回来了. 谢谢.
[00:28.00]Charles! How are you?& Great,thanks.
[00:28.50]查尔斯! 你好吗?& 很好,谢谢.
[00:29.00]What are you doing here? Don't you have to be at the studio?
[00:29.50]你在这儿做什么? 你不必去演播室了吗?
[00:30.00]Well,Jeff can't work,so we finished all the scenes he isn't in.
[00:30.50]噢,杰夫不能工作了,我们拍完了所有不需要他的场景,
[00:31.00]We'll finish next week.
[00:31.50]我们将在下周完工.
[00:32.00]Jeff can't work?
[00:32.50]杰夫不能工作了?
[00:33.00]His father had a heart attactk.
[00:33.50]杰夫的爸爸得了心脏病,
[00:34.00]Jeff won't be back until next week.
[00:34.50]他下周才能回来.
[00:35.00]I'm sorry to hear that. How's his father?
[00:35.50]听到这个消息真难过,他的爸爸怎么样啦?
[00:36.00]I don't know. When I hear something,I'll let you know.
[00:36.50]我不知道,当我听到什么消息,我会告诉你的.
[00:37.00]Will you finish on time?& No,we won't.
[00:37.50]你们是能按时完工吗? 不,我们不能.
[00:38.00]But there's nothing we can do.
[00:38.50]但是也没有什么办法.
[00:39.00]You look good.& Thanks.I feel great.
[00:39.50]你看起来气色很好. 谢谢,我感觉好极了.
[00:40.00]Are you dieting?& Yes,I am.
[00:40.50]你在减肥吗? 是的,我在减肥,
[00:41.00]When I'm done,I'll be a new man.
[00:41.50]减肥之后我将展现全新的形象.
[00:42.00]Well,it's good to see you.
[00:42.50]噢,很高兴见到你.
[00:43.00]Please give Jeff my best.I'll call him later.
[00:43.50]请向杰夫问好,我以后再给他打电话.
[00:44.00]4.Amy.& Oh,Jeff.
[00:44.50]艾米.&& 噢,杰夫,
[00:45.00]I'm so sorry.I came as soon as I heard. Thank you.
[00:45.50]我很难过.一听到消息我就来了. 谢谢.
[00:46.00]I spoke to your mother.She's with your dad.
[00:46.50]我与你的妈妈谈过了,她正与你的父亲在一起.
[00:47.00]She is?& Yes. She's waiting for you. You can go in now.
[00:47.50]是吗? 是的,她正在等你,你现在可以进去了.
[00:48.00]OH...Well,maybe I should wait.
[00:48.50]噢...嗯,或许我应该等一下.
[00:49.00]It'll be OK. Don't worry.
[00:49.50]没关系,别担心.
[00:50.00]When you come out,Jeff,I'll be here.
[00:50.50]你出来时,我会在这儿等你的.杰夫.
[00:51.00]This is the end of lesson 3
内容来自 听力课堂网:
[报错与提意见]
免费学习 新概念英语视频课程
新概念一册课程
新概念二册课程
记单词课程
英语能力测评
大学一年级
大学二年级
大学三年级
大学四年级
研究生英语求助大学英语四人对话情景对话...5人组 - 叫阿莫西中心 - 中国网络使得骄傲马戏中心!
求助大学英语四人对话情景对话...5人组
求一个5人英语的情景对话,主题自定。要求时间6到10分钟。
在沪江关注娱乐生活的沪友HangRui薇薇遇到了一个关于生活英语的疑惑,并悬赏500沪元,已有1人提出了自己的看法。
知识点疑惑描述:
这个有点急,嘿嘿。英文对话当然使用英语句子咯,不使用中文。
例如:A :XXXXXX
可以围绕一个主题来讲哦,本人才疏学浅····所以。友友们,谢谢咯
最佳知识点讲解
知识点相关讲解
以下是在网上找的:
新梁祝的旁白:话说梁山伯和祝英台三年前一同来到刚刚成立的武汉新东方书院学习英语。梁山伯酷爱口语师从口语老师邓大付学习美国口语,尤其擅长模仿马丁?路德?金的演讲。(旁白暂停,邓英文“I have a dream ”)。祝英台一心梦想出国,梦想有朝一日成为BBC主持人(旁白暂停,祝英文“this is BBC….)最终祝英台以托福和GRE高分的成绩被哥伦比亚大学录取。在祝英台临走的那一天,梁山伯十八里相送在天河机场与祝英台缠绵告别。
L: Yingtai ,I love you so much and I’ll miss you so much.!
Z: I love you, too! Don’t worry. Shanbo I only love you in this wild world. I’ll marry you as soon as I’m back. Wait for me just for two years.
L: I’ll kiss you across the Pacific Ocean.
Z: I’ll kiss you from the other side. Wait for me. BoBo
旁白:一周以后,祝英台从美国打来越洋电话。
L:Oh, Sweetie, Yintai I miss you so much, miss you every minute every second. Oh my dear. Are you listening to me?
Z: Listen, Liang Shanbo. I’m calling to tell you that I loved you. But I think you’d better find a better girl.
L: What? Pardon?
Z: Because I’ll get married.
L: Married ? to who?
Z: To 英俊潇洒风流倜傥玉树临风的Ma Wencai.. He is so handsome. So rich, even richer than Yu Minhong. And he is good at 葵花宝典。I love his money and I love his body.
L: What are you talking about? You wait and see. I’ll give you some color to see see. I’ll kill you! I will kill you in America!
Z: America? You can come to America? Hahahaha
旁白:祝英台的无端背叛深深伤害了梁山伯脆弱的心灵,他发下毒誓:不杀祝英台誓不为人。于是重新来到新东方书院学习托福和GRE。当然他没有忘记用老生证可以优惠20块钱。为了能飞越重洋去杀掉祝英台,他每天提醒自己有一个梦想。
I say to you today, my friends, so even though we face the difficulties of today and tomorrow, I still have a dream. It is a dream deeply rooted in the American dream.
I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and lives out the true meaning of its creed: We hold these truths to be self- that all men are created equal. I have a dream that one day I will kill Zhu Yingtai right in America. It is a dream that deeply rooted in my heart. In my heart.
旁白:一年之后,梁山伯也来到了美国,四处寻找祝英台的下落。终于在纽约街头找到他当年的爱人祝英台,而她正和马文才卿卿我我。
L:Zhu Yingtai, long time no see, huh? Who am I ? I’m Liang Shanbo. I’m here to kill you.
Z: Liang….shanbo. Oh, Wencai. He is crazy. He will kill me.
You! Get out of here.
L: You! Get out of here!
M: 电话来了。Hello, I’m in wuhan. Ok ok I’ll come right now
Z: Please don’t go. Just stay, please. He’ll kill me.
M: I know! But if I stay, he’ll kill me by the way..
Z: You told me you were good at 葵花宝典?
M: Sorry, I’m not good at 葵花宝典. I’m just good at 新华字典。
Z: Oh,you liar. Just get out of here!! (to Liang Shanbo) Oh,darling, you must kill me?
L: Yes, I have to. Because I hate you more than I can say.
Z: (sing)When we were young, we listened to the MP三, you said you’d love me forever. Don’t kill me,ok? Shanbo. I qiu qiu ni..
L: No door! (sing) Where you go, whatever you say, I’ll be right here killing you. I only know I was born to love you or to kill you. Now I can’t love you, the only choice is to kill you.
Z: 曾经Once upon a time, there was a true love in front of me, I didn’t cherish it.If I was to meet him again, I wish to say I love you. If you would ask me how long I would love him, I should say ten thousand years. That man is you The only man I love in this wild world is you. Only you.(sing)
L: The only woman I want to kill is on-ly you!!
Z: Please, you know I love you. I love you just like laoshu ai dami. I want to marry you.
L: hehehe Really?
Z: Oh, of course. Please don’t kill me!!!!
L: To kill or not to kill is a question. I don’t know. Who can tell me? I put her life in your hands. Everybody here, please tell me kill or not kill?
L: You hear this. I ‘m sorry. But don’t worry , I’ ll go to heaven together with you.
Z: All right kill me, then we’ll become two butterflies in the beautiful garden(sing)
Z: 亲爱的你别杀我
杀了我你也没有好结果
L: 亲爱的我也不想杀
可是大家非得要我杀
A: Hey. what are you doing these days?
B: yeah, that’s what I wanna ask?
B: Because, you know, you look a little bit fatter than before.
C: Oh, really?
D: I’m afraid so.
C: Well, I did nothing but staying at home all these days!
E: But then how can you communicate with others?
C: Oh, I got a computer and a cell phone. So I can communicate with others by emails and messages. All things can be settled at home, so I just sit there watching the screen all the time. What I only need to do is this, and oh I see, that’s why I’ve put on so much weight.
B: I think so. Maybe you should take more exercises.
A: But don’t you think the way you communicate with others is a little too dull? I think your getting fat is related to the way you do now. Think about the ways people used to communicate with each other. Then here comes the conclusion.
B: My father told me that when he was a child if people wanted to communicate with others, they need to walk several miles to send a message, but then you know telegraph came into being, and then telephone, now, we have the
Internet. Modern technology helps us make it much more easier to communicate.
D: Well, what you said is the method we use to communicate through languages. You know what? There’re also some ways people use to send their message without saying words. Just like the body language and the facial expressions. You can judge people’s real feelings by their tiny facial expressions and respond in a proper way.
E: And what I want to stress is the eye-contact. You know, our eyes are regarded as the window of our soul. You may cover up your words, but your eyes never lie. And that’s what the modern technology can never do. To communicate face to face is much more real and reliable.
C: You’re right!
D: So it’s time for you to get out of your room and chat with your friends face to face. Just like what we’re doing now!
C: OK, I will.
这个对话的主题是What are the ways people ues to communicate with others。
—— luoluo1413
相关其他知识点
CopyRight & 沪江网 2014&跪求大学英语5人情景对话 ,5分钟左右。(高分)
跪求大学英语5人情景对话 ,5分钟左右。(高分)
场景1:seeing a doctor
&&&&&& 2:Asking the way
&&&&&& 3Tourist Information
4 Taking a Bus
5 Taking a Plane Abroad
补充:求大神赐教。5个人场景对话。&&
不区分大小写匿名
等待您来回答
外语领域专家  (7).Asking Favors 求助   When you ask for things, it is important to be polite. The intonation that you use in making your request is as important as what you actually say. When you think someone will refuse your request, you can ask the question in such a way that the refusal does not cause embarrassment.   1. A: Is there any chance of my borrowing your type-writer?   B: For how long?   A: Until the end of the week.   B: Yes, I guess that would be all right.   2. A: Would you mind if I borrowed your car?   B: Well, when exactly?   A: Until Monday or Tuesday of next week.   B: I’m sorry, but it’s just not possible.   3. A: Do you think you could lend me some of your records?   B: Until when?   A: Oh, just over the holidays.   B: I’m not sure. I’ll have to think about it.   4. A: I was wondering if you’d let me stay with you for a few days.   B: It really depends on when.   A: Until next weekend, if that’s OK.   B: Let me think it over, and I’ll let you know later.   (8).Giving Compliments 赞美   Friends often compliment one another on clothes, especially if the clothes are new.   1.A: What a beautiful sweater!   B: Do you think it looks good on me?   A: Yes, and it goes beautifully with your pants.   B: You won’t believe it, but it was really cheap.   A: I wish I could find one just like it.   2.A: I like your new coat.   B: Do you think it fits OK?   A: Yes. It looks terrific!   B: I bought it at half price.   A: You were lucky to find it.   3.A: That’s a very nice jacket.   B: Does it really look OK?   A: Yes, and I like the color too. It matches your hat.   B: And I got it on sale.   A: That’s incredible!   4.A: I love that shirt.   B: Do you really like it?   A: Yes, it fits perfectly.   B: It wasn’t very expensive either.   A: That’s amazing! It sure looks expensive.   (9).Apologizing 道歉   Sometimes it is necessary to tell someone bad news gently.   1.A: I’m afraid I spilled coffee on the tablecloth.   B: Oh, don’t worry about it.   A: I want to apologize. Is there anything I can do?   B: Just forget about it. I never did like it anyway.   2.A: I’m really sorry, but I seem to have misplaced your scarf.   B: Oh, that’s all right.   A: I’m very sorry. Can I get you another one?   B: No. Forget about it. It’s not important.   3.A: I’m sorry, but I can’t find the book you lent me.   B: That’s OK.   A: I really feel bad about it. Let me buy you a new one.   B: No. Don’t be silly. I wouldn’t dream of letting you do that.   4.A: I feel terrible, but I’ve just broken your ashtray.   B: It’s nothing to get upset about.   A: I don’t know what to say. I’d like to replace it.   B: No. It’s out of the question.&   (10).Complaining 抱怨   It’s a good idea to be as polite as possible even when complaining about something.   1.A: I wish you wouldn’t play the TV so loud.   B: Sorry. Where you trying to sleep?   A: Yes, And while I think of it, please ask when you want to borrow my records.   B: I’m sorry. You’re right. I should have asked.   2.A: Do you think you could keep the noise down?   B: I’m sorry. Am I keeping you awake?   A: Yes. And another thing, would you mind not making long distance calls.   B: I’m sorry. I thought you wouldn’t mind.   3.A: That radio’s pretty loud. Could you turn it down, please?   B: Sorry. Was I disturbing you?   A: Yes. And something else, please don’t borrow my clothes without asking.   B: Sorry. I guess I wasn’t thinking. I won’t do it again.   4.A: You don’t have to play that record so loud, do you?   B: I’m sorry. Has it been bothering you?   A: Yes. And please ask me the next time you want to use something.   B: I’m sorry. I meant to ask you.   (11).The weather 天气    A very common way to start a conversation is to talk about the weather. When you’re traveling, remember that there is considerable variation in climate in the United States.   1.A: Beautiful day, isn’t it?   B: Yes, it’s not like what the radio said at all.   A: I wish it would stay this way for the weekend.   B: As long as it doesn’t snow!   2.A: It seems to be clearing up.   B: It’s such a nice change.   A: I really don’t think this weather will last.   B: Let’s just hope it doesn’t get cold again.   3.A: It looks it’s going to be sunny.   B: Yes, it’s much better than yesterday.   A: They say we’re going to get some rain later.   B: Oh, let’s just hope it stays warm.   4.A: I think it’s going to be a nice day.   B: It’s certainly a big improvement over yesterday.   A: But it’s supposed to get cloudy and windy again this afternoon.   B: Well,the worst of the winter should be over.
英语口语网络课堂
外教一对一定制(生存、商务、面试)
外教成人一对一进阶
外教青少一对一进阶
精彩视频外教英语培训哪家好_一对外教一对一收费标准_外教哪个英语口语班好_电话哪面试英语口语培训_面试英1新东方在线2新东方在线3新东方在线4新东方在线
考试答疑微信
版权所有 深圳市诺达实业有限公司 &
All Rights Reserved 粤ICP备号-3求助英语高手 1 篇2分钟的两人情景对话 话题是 1.Describe your partner_百度知道
求助英语高手 1 篇2分钟的两人情景对话 话题是 1.Describe your partner
提问者采纳
how about those guy.rose.jack:is that true:how about your weekend,see yoiu laer?jack,是吧.jack:fine ,travel,and so on,just stay 偌萸丰费莶渡机蜜m in俩人对话:all right ,不知道你俩英文名字是啥,it seems that it&#39.rose,自己回去改名吧对话内容是随便吗;ve talked a lot.rose:not fine ,希望对你又帮助,哼哼哈哈一阵子:about what.jack?rose,i took my umbrellar with me .s raining today,do some housworkingjack:Hey :weather ?jack.rose,i spend my weekend in coffee bar,i met lots of foreigners,if you want join us.rose?别看短?jack,哈哈,就得3分钟jack:next month ,i think they are very funny,we &#39,rose ,do you join us:i wish i could be there:sure,we will hold a pary in our home :Yeah :bye
我可以去写戏剧啦?rose:well:well,i&#39:fantastic,custom,暂且叫jack 和rose 了啊
提问者评价
明天就要用了
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
y partner is a good boy.He is such a good boy that he would borrow me is girl friend if I need, he would help me in searching the internet.Every morning.When I use out of my money, he would read a story for me till I close my eyes, he would taught me how to learn with the teacher, he calls me t neet me pay it back. He is a very good dancer.When I have some question. When I go to school.When I
go to bed in the ni捃床操缎鬲等厄纶ght, he would gave his money to me and don&#39. He always help me in the life
情景对话的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁征集一段大学英语二人情景对话,要求在5分钟左右_百度知道
征集一段大学英语二人情景对话,要求在5分钟左右
So, and often postswilful&quot: &J
Him : &quot: &s lying on the bed. She wants to wake him up. Today,Let'
Her , because he puts a photo of some other girl &quot. She &
Him !&quot. She's broken.
Ht have time. But she held it down. She wants to see how the girl looks, refrigerator.
Hs about .&quot, but nobody ever reads them. Lll support me fully in my pursue for literature after we got married,and you will have all the time you need, looking to one side?&quot, or else,你看看有没有用;
HShe says that she&#39. She cried again. She lost sleep: &
She wishes to sit up and scream at him., she gaI;s a nice girl. ShWhy can' the kitchen?&quot. He took a photo out from his chest, and he handle
Negotiation'
She&#39. He didn&#39苑叮曹杆丨访鄂恼;She loves me truly. She regrets treating him the way she treated him:&quot. He&#39: &quot, that&#39.&quot. He smiled, hoping that she&#39.Except the double-bed, and thought at give a damn: &quot, you&#39, and sits up: &quot, hi-fi, forget it. NGive me a Yes within three days, &quot.
He loves her very much.&I don&#39: &quot. He turns off the light: . She has a quick temper. He is aHt go through yesterday. She pulls her hand baSeek any external help.&quot., wanting to let him finish.&s very jealous.
She doesn&#39: &quot, television. Hs in a total rage.&quot. She wants to have a inUnless it&#39. On the Bed, to show her &; again, she&#39?&quot: &
She&#39.someone will definitely recognize my work some day. On the bed. Hs thinking.
Ht wantWe need to talk.He sighs, and alt I, hits his hand away and leaves a burning mark of a slap on his face. She conducted a raid and removed everything from his pockets and warned?&quot? She promised she'
Him . How careless! &quot.:&quot! the wedding..
Her ,She has a good personality too: &quot, and wanted to hit him。 They have been mNo: &quot.
Her : &s a nicely taShe&#39.&quot!&close to his heart&quot: &.
Him ..It&#39. So, and kissed him on his cheek.&quot. He puts the photo back to his pocket. No way am I giving in.&t you be the photographer for my friend&#39. But her eyes already felt wet.&quot: &quot: &No;Want to take a look at the photo It force me to do something that I don't care.
Him . Ot subside: &quot. Ss heartbroken.&It&#39, as he still has somes the only place she didn&#39, and she wanted to laugh. She doesn'
Him ! &quot.&quot, looking to the other side, whatever he says在百度里找了个英语小品;
Him , but the rage won&#39. He&#39.. &s get a divorce.&quot.&
First day.; He'Huh.
Him . UDon&#39. She
He brings the photo before her eyes: &quot, she has to sleep on it too,
She&#39.: &quot, I think she won&#39...
Sbenevolence&quot, and always bullies him.
She did not believe her ears. S
Her tears fell? Write less of those novels.&quot. Ss someI got to know a girl: &quot. Night!
Him . He loves literature.;ll hs being &withheld&Don'
Her : &quot. She slips the photo out. A photo he took for her! I don&#39. Probably from his undershirt pocket, and you bear the consequences, because she said the same thing in the past. He was just preHumph
其他类似问题
大学英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁
说的太好了,我顶!
Copyright & 2014
Corporation, All Rights Reserved
Processed in 0.0494 second(s), 3 db_queries,
0 rpc_queries