Why did the boy is not willingness to change heart

The boy-artist/ My Advice To Men On Dating A Woman With Kids o Hall of The Black Dragon
Shares 297Kids can be great bonuses to meeting someone new and they can also be nightmares just as easily. When a man gets older he realizes that the chance of meeting a childless woman thins dramatically and the question of “how” may come to his mind in dealing with a child that isn’t his.
is felt the hardest by the children, and as a product of such a household I am lucky enough to have this insight in my dating life. Many guys just don’t know how to deal with a child that isn’t theirs and it becomes immediately evident to the child, even when the mom is disillusioned into thinking that the guy is perfect.
Advice to The Single Mothers
Ask your Teen: If you have a teenager it is very important that you get their approval after an introduction or two is made with your potential lover. If your kid has daddy issues, as in wanting you to stay alone in hopes of your ex coming back into your life – then go ahead and skip the introduction to the new guy. If you have good rapport with your child, have regular talks with them and they respect you, then it is important that you get their approval.
Check his credentials: If you have a toddler or baby and the guy is okay with dating you, then this next step is important. You may need to run some sort of background check or something to know what kind of temperament the guy has. A suave, zen-like guy who can hold in his inner lion is great but if you have a temper tantrum throwing lunatic around your baby, you need to drop him like a bad habit.
Ladies listen, this man did not get used to a kid screaming like you did, he was not kept up nights tending to the crying and projectile poop, he isn’t seasoned in this. Above all else, including your want for a mate is your child’s safety.
Advice to Men Dating Women with Children
Guys this is hard if you aren’t I cannot st if kids annoy you, or if they get in the way for you, then stick to women who lack kids. If you do love kids, or are tolerant of kids in a friendly way, then you must realize that dating a woman with a child is like dating two people. You have to cater to both on some level, especially if the child is a female herself.
Engage the child in conversation when he/she’s around but make it natural conversation, not forced conversation. Most teens are cynical and standoffish to new boyfriends so you have to expect hostility initially. Don’t go
and professing your “skills” in hopes that the video game will bond you to him. Don’t go talking about the girl’s favorite band as if you listen to it, because she probably knows that you don’t and you will look like a fool trying to get in.
You do not what to appear as if you are talking the kid up in order to score panty points with his/her momma. It’s very obvious when we do this and kids read that stuff immediately.
Here’s what you do: treat the kid like another adult and engage in conversation and bonding the way you would if you were stuck in a house with random guy or girl. Take it slow and be yourself, help out when you can, or when you’re asked, and the number one thing is to be good to their mom.
Being a boyfriend who openly bombs on mom in front of the kids or being that guy breaking mom’s heart will forever lock you into asshole mode in their minds and you will never get over it. It is not your place to discipline an unruly child either, check his/her mom on that, and if it gets too much – call it a day and leave.Having to play daddy when you’re simply dating a woman is not fair to you either, so don’t ever let them lay that on you as a responsibility.
Kids aren’t as naive as you think
If you and the woman are just trying to have sex then you should not be meeting her kids. In the current day and age kids know what the hell is going on and that awkward feeling you get when she forces 12 yr old Johnny to go to bed so you all can make out on the couch is warranted. Women you gotta be smarter than this, go back to his place, keep your kids out of it, and leave the little ones with a babysitter.
So go forth, date, have fun and remember when children are concerned you have to give respect in order to earn respect. Thanks for reading.
Shares 297
See some words or phrases that you don't understand?
Written by
& Editor-In-Chief on Thursday, February 18, 2010&Filed under Tagged with , , , About Greg Dragon Greg Dragon is the founder, publisher and editor-in-chief here at the Hall of The Black Dragon Magazine.
You can follow Greg on Twitter
account. Greg Dragon is an independent author that writes a variety of novels. You can view his author page on .
Rooms In The Hall
Hall of Honor
Image Galleries
Featured LadiesWhy People Discount the (Adult) Child and Defend the Abuser :: Emerging From Broken
Why People Discount the (Adult) Child and Defend the Abuser
Poster creation by Judy Baxter
“They say “But she is your Mother!” and I respond “Yes, and I am her Daughter”.
Darlene Ouimet
I have found so much freedom in realizing that I don’t have to explain or justify my decision to draw boundaries with my parents or with anyone else, to anyone. I don’t have to help people ‘understand it’. I don’t have to defend myself or prove myself. There is a reason that some people don’t accept and family. There is a reason that this offends certain people but the reason may not be what you think it is. It certainly isn’t what I originally thought it was.
Throughout the comments in this website, and on the , people often share the belief that people who haven’t ‘been there’ or haven’t walked a mile in these shoes don’t understand what we are talking about when it comes to having parents who are unsupportive, disrespectful abusive or dysfunctional. For a long time I agreed but I have come to realize that this conclusion isn’t as accurate as I used to think it was.
I have discovered that people who have or have had actually do understand what I it is the people still stuck in defending their own abusive /discounting parents that fight the hardest against what I am saying. It’s actually makes sense tha People who KNOW what love really is don’t think my mother and her actions regarding they don’t think that the way she treated me had any foundation in . People who had parents who modeled real love, recognize the truth about what love is. And they don’t stand up for neglect, disrespectful actions, discounting actions, corporal punishment, emotional abuse, verbal abuse or any other type of communication from parents that is less than love.
People who know what love really is and experienced that love from their parents, don’t think my father’s in me was loving OR normal. They don’t think he . The reaction that I get from people who actually WERE loved by their parents is understanding and empathy rather than the judgment and criticism that we so often hear. Statements such as “but they are your parents” or “I’m sure your parents did the best they could” are not flung in my face by people who know what loving parents really are.
Since I have come out of the fog about the whole dysfunctional family system I have met people who have a whole different
I have met people who say things like “OH MY GOSH, No wonder you don’t have a relationship with them anymore”.
People who learned love from being loved say things like “HOW can parents treat their children like that?” and they don’t understand why or how these parents could communicate such rejection towards their own children.
People who know what love is don’t defend people that communicate so much less than love.
The people that have a need to stick up for the dysfunctional family system are the ones that have judged me the hardest. The hate mail I get always leaks the truth about the writers own abusive childhood and the need to defend their own parents. These comments/emails contain statements such as “my parents beat me but I deserved it”. Sometimes I get a huge paragraph describing the offences that they endured at the hands of mean hateful parents and the final sentence is “but I know my parents loved me”. (I want to ask “HOW do you know that they loved you?”)
There are truth leaks in some of that correspondence about what kind of parent the writer is as well. Many parents are afraid that if they see the truth about the way their own parents treated them, then they will have to give up the control they exert over their own children and treat them with equal value. When the adult child has grown up with the belief that the one with the most power wins, and that compliance and obedience ‘proves’ love, they are not so willing to give up power over their own children because they believe that when children ‘jump’ it means that they ‘love’.
There are a lot of parents that really hate that I am suggesting children of all ages have equal value to parents because of their belief in parental rights and entitlement. Many parents believe that they “own’ their children and that their children “owe” them for the fact that they were even born but these beliefs have NOTHING to do with actual LOVE.
My mother used to say to me that no matter how nasty and mean her own mother was, she still ‘loved her’. I say “what does any of that have to do with love?” Her mother didn’t show love. She didn’t act in a loving way. She was not loving. She was mean and nasty and selfish. I never saw one action initiated by my grandmother that was related to love. And I have to conclude that my mother thought she ‘loved her mother’ because she went along with the way her mother treated her and never questioned it.
I have a choice about what I accept and what I don’t accept and what I accept or don’t accept is based on the fact that today I know what love is and I know what love isn’t and it isn’t compliance and obedience to dysfunctional rules. Choosing love meant that I chose to reject anything less than love. When I chose love, I chose life, I chose truth and I chose ME.
When a parent denies their child a voice, blames the child for any traumatic events they experienced growing up while still denying that there even were any traumatic events, and continues to paint that child as “a problem”, “unforgiving”, or any other negative blaming descriptive phrases, ~ There IS NO real relationship between that child and their parents. There IS no love lost when there was no love in the first place.
So when someone approaches me with judgment for the decisions that I have made or for my work here in Emerging from Broken, I consider where they are coming from. This judgment ultimately is about them, I why would someone argue that abuse from parents is ‘not abuse’ because it is an action delivered by a parent, or that parents have special rights just because they are parents? Why would
people react with anger or judgment towards someone who expresses freedom from walking away from abusive people just because those abusive people were their parents?
What could possibly be the motivation behind sticking up for abuse and abusers? When I understood the truth about the answer to that question, I no longer felt defensive about my actions. I was able to let go of the need to defend my choices when I realized that the way people react to my choices is about t people who have had loving parents do not defend abusive parents.
Not everyone is ready to face the truth about their own past. Please share your thoughts about this topic. I look forward to the conversation.
Please accept my apologies if I don’t respond to all the comments. This blog has active conversations on a minimum of 5 posts all the time and generates close to 1000 comments per month. I have been accepting more clients (Yes, I work on the phone and on Skype) and I am unable to spend as much time responding to all those comments the way that I used to.
Exposing T one snapshot at a time,
Darlene Ouimet
The Emerging from Broken book is ready for download! If you find that the subject matter I am writing about resonates with you, get this book today! This 197 page, downloadable, printable, live linked e-book will put you on the fast track to healing.
Get yours here in the upper right side bar or click this link~
Categories :
Leave a Comment
Search This SiteLogin Here to Re-Download the BookYou are not currently logged in.Username:Password: Remember Me& sign up for updates and get the free guide
Please consider supporting this message
Get New Post Alerts
Enter your email address:Delivered by
EFB on Facebook
Currently on the Blog.... "I realized that this confrontation was not going the way my mother expected. I told her that it was MY story to tell. I told her that I had not told my sister in law anything that wasn’t true. But the whole time in the back of my mind I was aware..." R It was an accumulation of events that communicated to me that I was the last person “they” were concerned about that led me to the final straw momentThere has been a death in our family. I am going to be posting only what has been prescheduled for the next few days. I will take all the positive thoughts and waves of love that anyone wants to send our way. I appreciate all your support. Thanks, Darlene For the first time in my life I learned I had a choice.... It is a huge part of the grooming process AND the way we survive childhood, to always question ourselves instead of our parents. Children lose hope if they put the blame on the parent because deep down they know that they can’t make the parent change so our only hope is to see how ‘we’ can change. Instead of focusing on if she knew better or not, focus on the truth about the damage it caused to you and go from there. I have written a lot about all of this in the Emerging From Broken website.
Darlene Ouimet ~Author ~Emerging from Broken the Beginning of Hope for Emotional Healing Looking back I realize that the option (I thought that I had) to let myself fizzle out would have actually given those people who were so hard on me some sort of sick proof that they were right about me. I see it in how they all used the information against me when I went on anti- it was as though the dr. confirmed that they as though the fact that I was depressed proved to them that the problem was me. No one ever wondered, investigated or even considered where the depression came from in the first place.
Darlene Ouimet ~Author ~Emerging from Broken the Beginning of Hope for Emotional Healing "The next time you tell yourself something must be wrong with you because you have been discounted, rejected, abused, devalued, ignored, dismissed and broken and everyone has convinced you that the problem is ‘you’ remember that just because “everybody” says “it’s you”, doesn’t mean they are right. And just because people agree with certain practices in dysfunctional families, doesn’t mean those practices are right either..." Read the rest here: I want to expose the way people think and how we have been brainwashed to question the definition of abuse & assault when it comes to children in a...
Follow Darlene On FaceBook
Recent Posts
Recent CommentsFollow Darlene on Twitter
Select Month
April 2016
March 2016
February 2016
January 2016
December 2015
October 2015
September 2015
August 2015