1:As living standards have 崛起risen好玩吗 ______, people now pay a lot of attention to food’s quality.

英语作业麻烦给下答案、、11:The boss likes his secretary because she is very _______ in both work and life.1.organize 2.organizing 3.organized 4.to organiz
that Maric was able to set up new branches elsewhere. 1.So successful her business was 2.So successful was her business 3.So her business was successful 4.So was her successful business 13:I told your friend how to get to the hotel, but perhaps I
have driven her there.1.could 2.must 3.night 4.should
14:_______ it or not, his discovery has created a stir in scientific circles.1.Believe 2.To believe 3.Believing 4.Believed 15:As living standards have risen ______, people now pay a lot of attention to food’s quality.1.considerably 2.seemingly 3.precisely 4.primarily
情绪不说谎7iL
1.hire是雇佣人,选rent,I am going to rent a flat.2.He didn't get up until 10 o' clock .3.Could we have some bread?I'll have a piece of bread.How about going for a walk?Why don't you...
11:The boss likes his secretary because she is very __3____ in both work and life.1.organize 2.organizing 3.organized 4.to organiz
that Maric was able to set up new branches elsewhere. 1...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码1:As living standards have risen ______,people now pay a lot of attention to food’s quality.
需要填副词作状语,如:a lot、 rapidly、等表示“快”的意思.译文:随着生活水平的迅速提高,人们现在非常关注食品的质量.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
这里句子成分都没有缺失所以应该填一个修饰性的副词,recently表示近来
扫描下载二维码求英语答案31:As living standards have risen ______, people now pay a lot of attention to food’s quality.
1.considerably
2.seemingly
3.precisely
4.primarily
32:It’s time to ______ the game.
1.wind with
4.wind for
33:I majored ____ English when I was at university.
34:In several recent studies, young babies have been observed and tested to discover how different abilities are ___________.
1.approved
2.developed
3.indicated
4.preserved
35:The manager lost his _______ just because his secretary was ten minutes late.
36:在下列每组单词中有一个单词的划线部分与其他的划线部分读音不同,找出这个单词,并把它前面的大写字母添入答题卡相应位置上.
37:I guess the rain ________ by tomorrow.
1.have stopped
2.will stop
3.will have stopped
4.is to stop
38:Local observers hope the new traffic system will ______air links with Shanghai
3.strengthen
walk is expected to last all day, so bring
packed lunch.
4.A ; 不填
40:As a result of the serious flood, two-thirds of the buildings in the area
1. need repairing
2.needs to repair
3.needs repairing
4.need to repair
31) 4 32) 2 33)1 34)2 35)2 36)2 37)3 38)1 39)4 40)4
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码1:It was ________ for Jim to finish the test paper within an hour because there were too many new words in it.1.out of question 2.without question 3.no question 4.out of the question 2:The manager’s office is the second door _____ the right ____ the meeting room.1.on/next 2.on/next to 3.in/next 4.in/next to 3:We had wanted to finish our task by noon,but it didn’t quite .1.find out 2.give out 3.hand out 4.work out 4:在下列每组单词中有一个单词的划线部分与其他的划线部分读音不同,找出这个单词,并把它前面的大写字母添入答题卡相应位置上.1.beat 2.teacher 3.breathe 4.reasonable 5:I ___________at six o’ clock in the morning.1.am used to getting up 2.used to getting up 3.am used to get up 4.am use to getting up 6:worries me the way he keeps changing his mind.1.This 2.That 3.What 4.It 7:The boss likes his secretary because she is very _______ in both work and life.1.organize 2.organizing 3.organized 4.to organiz 8:They learn from the newspaper that participation in the program is ________ to Manhattan Bank employees.1.remained 2.related 3.restricted 4.registered 9:Finding a job in such a big company has always been _______ his wildest dreams.1.under 2.over 3.above 4.beyond 10:You have only a short holiday,so make the most ______ it.1.on 2.into 3.of 4.up 11:He tried to distract attention ______his own illegal activities.1.for 2.out 3.from 4.into 12:在下列每组单词中有一个单词的划线部分与其他的划线部分读音不同,找出这个单词,并把它前面的大写字母添入答题卡相应位置上.1.museum 2.popular 3.dustbin 4.valuable 13:在下列每组单词中有一个单词的划线部分与其他的划线部分读音不同,找出这个单词,并把它前面的大写字母添入答题卡相应位置上.1.fan 2.sat 3.past 4.tax 14:We often hear of old people wishing they __________young again.1.are 2.were 3.had been 4.will be 15:As living standards have risen ______,people now pay a lot of attention to food’s quality.1.considerably 2.seemingly 3.precisely 4.primarily 16:The articles _________ the magazine publishes are written by a famous school.1.from which 2.which 3.and 4.of 17:The study claimed that violence on TV _________the minds of children.1.projects 2.corrupts 3.impacts 4.promotes 18:“Please remain ____ and keep your seat belts ______ ,” said the captain in a very calm voice when one engine of the plane was on fire.1.seated/fastened 2.seating/fastened 3.seated/fasten 4.seating/fastening 19:The small city ______ at the foot of a mountain.1.is to locate 2.is lie 3.locates 4.lies 20:His achievement was more in that he had come from such a poor family.1.popular 2.famous 3.understandable 4.remarkable 21:_____ 2008 will the Olympic Games be held.1.When 2.Until 3.Not until 4.Not till 22:Our plans are ______ to the weather.1.object
青春无悔°懶骮
看不懂题目24看不懂题目13334333324234343题目不完整
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码有会的 帮个忙.19:In the typical Japanese style,it is not required to attach a thank-you note or card ______ the gift.1.on 2.to 3.in 4.for 20:_____ in 1957,China University of Geosciences is becoming one of the most famous universities in China.1.Being founded 2.It was founded 3.Founded 4.Founding 21:As living standards have risen ______,people now pay a lot of attention to food’s quality.1.considerably 2.seemingly 3.precisely 4.primarily 22:Physics is _______ to the science which was called natural philosophy in history.1.alike 2.equivalent 3.likely 4.uniform 23:As a result of the serious flood,two-thirds of the buildings in the area .1.need repairing 2.needs to repair 3.needs repairing 4.need to repair 24:It was __________ many centuries later that the ancient Greeks placed the science of map-making on a sound footing.1.not 2.until 3.not until 4.until not 25:There was smoke ______ out of the wing,when I looked out of the window.1.coming 2.come 3.came 4.to come
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 risen 的文章

随机推荐