翻译:He worj here as a ewteacherr

当前位置: &
he is a teacher是什么意思
中文翻译他是教师:&&&&n. 希伯来文的第五个字母。 :&&&&be 的第三人称,单数,现在时,陈述语气。 :&&&& a , an an 用在以元音音素开始的词 ...:&&&&n. 1.教师,教员,老师,先生。 2.【航空】教练机。 ...:&&&&他是一个十分称的教师:&&&&他也是老师:&&&&他是个先进教师:&&&&他不配做一名教师
例句与用法He does a bit of writing , but first and foremost he is a teacher .他也写一些文章,但他主要是个教师。He is a teacher , and he is a writer as well他是一名教师,并且他也是一位作家。 He is a teacher , and she ( is ) a designer他是一位老师,她是一位设计师。 He is a teacher , and she ( is ) a designer他是一位老师,她是一位设计师。 He is a teacher , as became clear from his manner他是一个老师,这从他的举止可以看出来。 He is a teacher and i treat him as such他是教师,我就按老师对待他。 Jane : no , he is a teacher . he is eight years older than me简:不,他是老师,他比我大八岁呢。 It happens that he is a teacher of english恰好他是位英语老师。 He is a teacher of a junior high school他是一个初级中学的教师He is a teacher of my sister ' s他是我妹妹的一位老师。 更多例句:&&1&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇
he is a teacher的中文翻译,he is a teacher是什么意思,怎么用汉语翻译he is a teacher,he is a teacher的中文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved翻译1!!!_百度知道英语翻译31、As a primary school teacher,one should be ____ with children.This is the first standard for being a good teacher.A.patient B.positive C.negative D.peaceful32、Standing under a big tree to _______ getting wet in a rain is not a good choice.This is especially true when it is the thunderstorm reason.AA.avoid B.keep C.stop D.drop33、After walking hurriedly for half an hour,I wanted to drink _______.AA.something cold B.cold somethingC.something with cold D.something to be cold34、All ______ they have done is good for us all.We should understand them.CA.what B.which C.that D.as35、She has been working hard day and night during these years _______ she could pay for the lost necklace.AA.in order that B.as long as C.the moment D.because36、We are glad that we finally managed to get into contact ________ them.DA.at B.on C.from D.with37、A pilot should be responsible ____ the safety of all the passengers on board.CA.against B.at C.for D.with38、She walked slowly away,and he waited until she was out of ____ before going back into the house.BA.reach B.sight C.touch D.mind39、Can you look after my children for a while?I don't want to leave them _______.CA.lonely B.away C.alone D.along40、We are disappointed to find that the quality of the products here _______ very poor.CA.to be B.have been C.is D.being
永遠記得你023e
31、作为一个小学老师,一定要对孩子有耐心,这才是成为优秀教师的一个重要标准.A、耐心 B、积极、正确 C、消极、否认 D、和平的;爱好平的;安静的;平静的32、在大树下避雨不是个好的选择,尤其是雷雨天气.A、避免 B、keep doing继续……C、stop doing停止正在做的事 D、落下33、赶了半小时路,真想喝些冷饮!A、冷饮34、他们所做的一切都是为我们好,我们应该理解他们.“这句子成分我有些忘了,分析不太懂”35、她那些年日以继夜的工作就是为了赔偿那条丢失的项链.A、为了 B、只要; 如果;既然; 由于 C、此时 D、因为36、我们很高兴最终能和他们取得联系.contect with 与……取得联系37、飞行员在飞机上应该为所有乘客的安全负责.responsible for 为……负责38、他看着她慢慢的走开,等她渐渐消失在他的视线中才回去.out of sight 在视线之外,看不见39、你能帮我照顾一下我的小孩吗?我不想把他一个人留下.leave sb alone 把……单独留下40、我们很失望的发现这里的产品质量很差.这里 be 动词修饰的是quality.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码帮忙翻译一下小学一个小短文!立刻采纳!!!!!!!!!!_百度知道英语翻译You can use it instead of many words such as "new" or "surorising".Here's interesting story we can use to show the way the word is used.A teacher asked her students to write about the waterfall they had visited.在10点以前告诉我```拜托啊````
你可以用它代替很多词,象“new"和“surprising".这里有个有趣的故事我们可以用来展示如何使用这个单词.老师让学生写他们参观过的瀑布.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 teacher 的文章

随机推荐