My experience of playng basketball 作文,求一篇英语作文

英语作文精选:一个购物经历My shopping experience 【网络综合-英语作文精选:一个购物经历My shopping experience】无忧考网高中作文频道为大家整理的英语作文精选:一个购物经历My shopping experience,供大家参考。更多阅读请查看本站 频道。Once I was in Beijing, I went shopping in the Front Gate Walking Street, for I wanted to buy some souvenirs for my friends.There were so many things on sale that I didn't know what to buy. Suddenly, I saw two statues which looked so beautiful. I decided to buy them. So I asked the price. “It’s twenty yuan each," said the boss. I tried to make a bargain with him. He refused at first, but when I was going to leave, he stopped me and said," OK, you can have both of them at ten yuan." Therefore, I bought both of them home at last.I was very happy on that day, because it was the first time that I had made a bargain with a businessman so successfully.my experience of meeting a challenge搜一片英语作文带翻译_百度知道 my experience of meeting a challenge搜一片英语作文带翻译 With the fast development of the world, we will face more and more challenges. Challenge means not only hardship, but also opportunity. Since we are young people and have glorious future before us, we should not be afraid of challenge. Challenge can inspire our creative power and lead us to success. The most important thing is to deal with challenge properly.First, we must get ready for challenge at any time, because it comes all of a sudden. Second, you should be courageous enough to face up to it. No pains, no gains. Only through hard work can we achieve success. Finally, make sure that we have adequate knowledge to help us deal with challenge. As for me, I have my own ways to deal with challenge, I'm always trying to challenge myself and conquer myself. Only by means of this can I achieve my ambitious goal. 其他类似问题 按默认排序 其他1条回答 我面对挑战的经验(经历) 等待您来回答 下载知道APP 随时随地咨询 出门在外也不愁&>&&>&正文 The most unforgettable experience of my life The most unforgettable experience of my life&&& As a student ,I don’t have any great event to talk about ,but here I want to share my experience of preparing for the high school entrance examination.&&& During the first three years of junior school ,we were very happy and free .But we often heard that Grade 4 would be a hell. After the final exam of Grade 3 in June, everything blew onto our faces : teachers’ changing , harder and harder texts , terrible pressure and of course the graduate exam .Where your position was on the listboard became the most important thing in our life .We had to study hard day and night ,always from 6:00 a.m. to 1:00 or 2:00 a.m. the next day.&&& But I must say that it’s really an unforgettable memory in my life. Under the pressure we lived our life to the fullest, and enjoyed the true interesting things that we may have never cared before. Grade 4 in junior school was a turning point in my life. My attitude to learning, my world outlook and my philosophy of life all changed. I turned to be positive and strong. I also gained many people’s true & pure friendship, both teachers ’ and classmates’. In some way, I like that kind of life, as it taught me many things I’d never learned before.&&& Teachers also helped me a lot. I still can’t forget that my history teacher talked to me until 10:00 p.m. on April 30th, 2003, for my application. My head teacher also encouraged me, so did my Chinese teacher. I should say, all my teachers worked very hard and always neglected their sleep and meals. Even if some of them were about 50 and often fell ill, they never left us one day .The last and greatest challenge was of course the final exam, also my high school entrance exam. I felt very well and comfortable except my chemistry& physics exams. The result proved that I couldn’t have done worse in them. But in total, my mark is O.K. So then I became a student in the best high school of Hubei Province.We, teachers and students, got together in East Lake Hotel on June 4th, 2003. At the moment of saying goodbye, I felt that my time of junior had gone ,and my senior time was coming.&&& Today, I looked at my graduate photos again ,and ,I smiled.&&& He once hesitated ,struggled, feared and doubted, like an ordinary man would do. But he just "stays at the door of fate", as the name of his newly-written book says, and waits till the door opens instead of leaving during the half way. Then there comes a wholly new world where the beautiful dream lies . 免责声明:本站文章均由网上收集,所有文章仅供学习参考之用,版权和著作权归原作者所有,请在24小时内删除! 如果您发现侵犯您的权益,请即时通知,本站将立即删除! 阅读 () | 评论 () | &&&&&&&&&& 验证码:验证码:匿名发表: &&&&&&&&&&求英语作文!主题:the book that has affected me most 或者an unusual experience of my life_百度知道 求英语作文!主题:the book that has affected me most 或者an unusual experience of my life 适合高中生的!字数不限,多的少的都没事!急用! 提问者采纳 an unusual experience of my lifeI never believed that there were ghosts in the world, just like I never believed there is God in the heaven, I am not a superstitious guy and I am also an atheist. But, I started to believe in ghosts that after one event happened. Three years ago, I went to my uncle’s house with my family during the summer holiday. My uncle was a farmer who lived in a small village near the Shanghai city, and he had his own farm. In the night, everyone else went to someone’s house to play some games and left me alone in the house. The night was so hot that I couldn’t sleep, even at midnight. Then I opened a small lamp and started to read some books. Suddenly, I heard a bang from outside, but I didn’t know what happened. In fact, I didn’ I thought that just a dog or a frog was making noise. But, that strange voice made me scared. So, I went outside to see what’s happening. Then I went to center of the farm, but I found nothing. When I been back to the house I 础肌摆旧肢搅扮些堡氓heard someone was calling me. I felt too scared to return my head. And I also felt someone was touching my shoulder. Therefore, I started to run forward the house. But the voice became louder and louder. I even can tell that voice was calling my name. I was running and running, full of fear in my heart, suddenly, I saw a part of black in front of me and it was growing big… Next morning, my parents and uncle found me beside the house when I was sleeping there. They asked me what happened last night, but I can’t tell it clearly and that was a really strange and mystery experience in my memory. 其他类似问题 英语作文的相关知识 其他3条回答 i love reading.础肌摆旧肢搅扮些堡氓among varies of books,the book pride and prejedice affact me a lot.it is a love story.i get moved when i first read about it.though liz live a poor life, her thought is not poor.she leave me the impression of rose.no matter what happened, she never give up the chance to chaise the love belong to her. When she came to realize that she misunderstood Mr.Dacy, she make an apologize and make friends with him, it turn out to be a happy ending.i learn from the book that never say goodbye to our life, no matter what we face, there still a way waiting for us. 评论一个玩劲舞的少女,前几天晚自习回家,被一辆卡车给撞死了,司机丧尽天良,把她的尸体拖进猪球场旁的小巷内奸污,随即逃跑.你看到这条消息后,请将它转发到3个百度贴吧,如果没发,你妈妈会在1个月后被汽车撞死,你爸爸会在1年后得绝症凄惨而亡,以后你的孩子一出生就是怪胎! 如果照上面的做了,全家平安,5天后,你喜欢的人会来找你!千万别怪我,不知道是哪个王八蛋发的 me&Be Your Personal Best& was written by Li Kaifu in 2005. Now I am reading this book carefully, I have not finished reading this book, but I have glanced at it through,also I know the main meaning.This book has 15 chapters: success--- be your personal best, sense of worth--- good faith is the basis of success, proactive and initiative---the choice of success is in yourself, empathy--- the basis of interpersonal relationships, confidence--- fly yourself with confidence, self-reflection---success in reflection, courage--- spirit of courage, mind---be tolerant to diversity of the realm, search for the ideal---guide the success of the compass.Find interest---embrace success with passion, effective implementation---towards the ladder of success,study hard---lifetime benefit of the process,interpersonal--- a required course for the modern, cooperation and communication---the success of the information age,complete and balanced---with the wisdom of selection of successful. Li Kaifu used 15 chapters to explain the college students how to succeed. I have learned much from this book. Li summed up the experiences from himself. Now, we very all disappointed in this society .Corruption and bribe are representative of the society. Our idea becomes the bubble in this society,so we start to give up ourselves. This thought is extremely negative.Teenagers are the future.We should try our best to change the situation and restore human nature. First you should change yourself, be a successful man,Li has given us the best methods, 15 chapters not only is a method,but also the rule. Every chapter explained the main meaning carefully,it was not imagine,it was proved deeply. The book &Be your personal best& impacted me, it was the philosophy of life,it would be my teacher in my whole life.I like all of the Li's books . Li said a word that is I need to follow my heart when he left the Google. As far as I am concerned that the word is the most meaningful sentence,it is suitable for everyone.His book is worth to read. Li Kaifu used 15 chapters to explain the college students how to succeed. I have learned much from this book. Li summed up the experiences from himself. Now, we very all disappointed in this society .Corruption and bribe are representative of the society. Our idea becomes the bubble in this society,so we start to give up ourselves. This thought is extremely negative.Teenagers are the future.We should try our best to change the situation and restore human nature. First you should change yourself, be a successful man,Li has given us the best methods, 15 chapters not only is a method,but also the rule. Every chapter explained the main meaning carefully,it was not imagine,it was proved deeply. The book &Be your personal best& impacted me, it was the philosophy of life,it would be my teacher in my whole life.I like all of the Li's books . Li said a word that is I need to follow my heart when he left the Google. As far as I am concerned that the word is the most meaningful sentence,it is suitable for everyone.His book is worth to read. 等待您来回答 下载知道APP 随时随地咨询 出门在外也不愁急需一篇my experience with English learning的英语作文 100字左右 要自己写的 带中文翻译 急需一篇my experience with English learning的英语作文 100字左右 要自己写的 带中文翻译 如题,急需一篇my experience with English learning的英语作文 100字左右 要自己写的 带中文翻译 应该是MyExperienceofLearningEnglish吧.

我要回帖

随机推荐