求救! 用单词表重大单词写两篇八下英语单词文章

用y和z开头的英语名词,最好加围绕这两个单词的两篇小作文_百度知道
用y和z开头的英语名词,最好加围绕这两个单词的两篇小作文
50词左右 六年级水平的
提问者采纳
teacher, thank you, you help me solve my problems!last class on the afternoon when the teacher read us a diary. There my diary: &My troubles.&When the teacher read, &I carried my book is like a cat having a delicious, fat obese rats of the time&, the students roared. The teacher said sternly: &Do not you smile again! &Then the teacher read her my& my troubles &of the reviews.reading, the teacher said: &If the future would dare students in front of my face or the face of mock weapons Hodge, that he (she) does not respect other people, then after the students do not respect him (her).listening to the teacher, I was very glad! This time I am free to wear glasses in class, when it! This is the teacher to my rescue, I have the courage to overcome their fear of the psychological it! Thank you teacher! 老师,谢谢你,你帮我解决我的问题!在下午的最后一课的时候,老师给我们读了一本日记。还有我的日记:“。我的烦恼“当老师念道:“我带着我的书就像一个有美味,脂肪肥胖大鼠的时间猫“,学生们哄堂大笑。老师严厉地说:“你不笑了!“然后老师看她我的“我的烦恼“的评论。读书,老师说:“如果将来敢在我面前,脸上或模拟武器霍奇面对学生,他(她)不尊重别人,那么在这样的学生不尊重他(她)。听老师的话,我感到非常高兴!这一次,我可以自由地穿在课堂上,眼镜的时候了!这是拯救我的老师,我的勇气,克服心理恐惧之中!谢谢老师! !
提问者评价
其他类似问题
作文的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
zoo yacht 快艇
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁小学。六年级。上学期。英语 用Iwant to be a..和My life..写两篇作文。五六十个单词就行。亲们越快越好。_百度知道
提问者采纳
Hello! I am
. I am 11. I am a pupil from Zhuhai. There are three people in my family. My father is the oldest. He’s a worker. He likes football. My mother is a worker, too. She likes singing. She is the fattest. I am the youngest. I like watching TV.
I like English. I love my family.
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
I wnt to be an author
When I was younger, I had but one dream. I had read many books and thought it waould be cool to write stories of my own. Thus, my dream formed: I wanted to be an author.
Then, I had no problem with the tasks the teachers gave me. I had a hope, a great hope within. However, my hope did not last long. I grew, and along with me, the difficulty of the tasks. I lost hope, but did not dispair. I knew, I need only give myself time and practice.
Donot dispair. Never dispair. However dark it seems, thereshall always be light, as long as you remember to turn on the lights. I shall keep trying, until success!
没关系,慢慢写,自己写才是硬道理,我看好你~
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁关于暑假见闻的两篇英语小短文(60单词左右)
关于暑假见闻的两篇英语小短文(60单词左右) 20
 第一篇:
  The summer vacation had come round again. I was happy that I could forget about school at least for a while. Lest I fool around all through this summer vacation, I made a plan as to how to spend it. First, I thought I should go over all those things my teachers taught in the previous term so that I could have a better understanding of them. Then I thought I should take up some forms of exercise, such as walking, running and rowing, to keep me physically strong. It stood to reason that with such a good plan I should make the best of my vacation time. I did, because I lived up to what I had planned.
  第二篇:
  Summer can be very hot in southern Taiwan where the temperature usually goes up to 32&C or more. Because of the heat it is a trying experience to go to school or do anything else in a place that is not air-conditioned. Also because of this I stay at home most of the time during the summer vacation and only occasionally go to the beach to plunge myself into the cool water as a way to keep my body less sticky. Actually I like swimming and think nothing is more refreshing than a swim. In the summer vacation that has just ended I went swimming many times with my classmates and we all had a good time. This summer vacation, however, was not spent entirely in seeking fun. As a second-year senior student I had to prepare myself for the college entrance examinations that were only a year away. In other words, I must find time to study, too. So I divided my time between work and play during the summer vacation and derived much benefit from this arrangement.
等待您来回答
外语领域专家求助英语复合词汇大写问题,如果一个单词是由两个单词有一小横线连接的,比如high-efficiency。_百度知道
求助英语复合词汇大写问题,如果一个单词是由两个单词有一小横线连接的,比如high-efficiency。
果H大写的话E要大写吗,即High-efficiency还是High-Efficiency谢谢
提问者采纳
果是句首High-efficiency就可以了如果是标题High-Efficiency
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁四年级上册英语单词表_作文_日记_描写
来源:不详作者:佚名分享到:Unit 1
window 窗户
have (我们)有
board 写字板
light 灯,灯管
picture 画,图画
where 在......哪里
computer 计算机
floor 地板
teacher"s desk 讲台
classroom 教室
many 许多的
fan 扇子,电扇
our 我们的
clean 打扫,清洁,擦干净的
classmate 同学
good idea 好主意
have a look 看一看
all right 好吧,好的
good job 干的好
ear 在......的旁边
in 在......里面
the 这个,这里
look at 看......
Chinese book 书
pencil 铅笔
English book 英语书
twenty-one 二十一
math book 数学书
thirty-one 三十一
schoolbag 书包
forty-one 四十一
stiry-book 故事书
fifty 五十
notebbook 笔记本
too many 太多了
colour 颜色
too many 太多了
heavy 重的;沉重的
what"s=what is-sure 当然可以
sorry 对不起
here you are 给你
ruler 尺子
pencil-case 铅笔盒
long hair 长头发
short hair 短头发
strong 健壮的
quiet 安静的
friend(s) 朋友(复数)
chinese 中国的
photo 照片
he's=he is
has (他/她)有
music 音乐
science 科学
sports 体育运动
computer game 电脑游戏
painting 绘画
she's=she is
you're=you are
right 对的;正确的
friend 朋友
study 书房
bathroom 卫生间
bedroom 卧室
living room
kitchen 厨房
it's=it is
isn't=is not
school 学校
classroom 教室
phone 电话
shelf 书架
fridge 冰箱
table 桌子
aren't=are not
they're=they are
on 在……上面
no 不;不是
window 窗户
desk 课桌;书桌
chair 椅子
noodle(s) 面条(复数)
vegetable 蔬菜
dinner 晚餐;正餐
I'd like=I would like
bread 面包
hungry 饥饿的
for 为;给
thank you 谢谢你
chopstick(s) 筷子(复数)
spoon 勺子
plate 盘子
help 帮助;帮忙
ready 准备好了
try 常识;试一下
help yourself 随便吃
yummy 好吃的
chicken 鸡肉
family 家庭
parents 父母
uncle 叔叔;舅舅
aunt 姑姑;婶;姨
member 成员
only 只有;仅仅
puppy 小狗
gee 用以表示惊奇、赞赏
sister 姐妹
brother 兄弟
father 父亲;爸爸
baseball player 棒球运动员
driver 司机
doctor 医生
farmer 农民
nuese 护士
look 看上去;看;瞧
young 年轻的 1&&
本文栏目:《成长作文》
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
此栏目下没有资源
① 凡本网注明"来源:"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属小语吧所有,任何媒体、网站或个人转载、链接、转贴或以其他任何方式使用均必须注明"稿件来源:小语吧",违者本网将依法追究法律责任。② 本网未注明"来源:小语吧"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载仅基于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同转载稿的观点或证实其内容的真实性。③ 如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内速与小语吧联系,邮箱:
成长作文最新更新

我要回帖

更多关于 八下英语单词 的文章

随机推荐