As I stand closethere ,the smell hits my nose,and I close my eyes as I remember the smell of decay from

新视野大学英语第三册_课文原文.doc -max上传文档投稿赚钱-文档C2C交易模式-100%分成比例文档分享网
新视野大学英语第三册_课文原文.doc
文档名称:新视野大学英语第三册_课文原文.doc
格式:doc&&&大小:0.06MB&&&总页数:14
可免费阅读页数:14页
下载源文档需要:20元人民币
预览与实际下载的一致,文档内容不会超过预览的范围,下载前请务必先预览,自行甄别内容是否完整、是否存在文不对题等情况(本网站为文档分享平台性质),一旦付费下载,本站不支持退款
我已知晓:实际下载内容以预览为准!I close my eyes as tight as they can go.
我紧闭双眼。
As I stand there, the smell hits my nose, and I close my eyes as I remember the smell of decay from past experience.
我站在那里,一股怪味刺激着我的鼻子,我想起了过去闻到过的腐烂的气味,我闭上了眼睛。
As soon as I close my eyes and try to observe anger, the object of the anger immediately comes into my mind—the person or incident which initiated the anger.
当我闭上眼睛试着观察愤怒时,心中立刻浮现出愤恨的对象–那引发怒火的某人或某事。
I close my eyes & travel as often as possible, back to this period in my life.
我闭上眼,尽可能地常旅行—回到我生命中的这一段时光。
As you run your fingers though my hair, I close my eyes and think of the love we share.
穿过我的黑发的你的手,我闭上眼,想着我们分享的爱。
As for riding in a taxi in China, I usually close my eyes, if I'm in a more adventurous mood;
在中国坐出租车,我通常以一种刺激冒险的心情,闭上眼睛。
The pain of hesitation, as ice is slowly freezing my heart; I have to close my eyes, so that the soul has suddenly cut off contact sensors.
犹豫的痛苦象冰块,在慢慢冻结我的心,我只好闭上眼睛,让心灵的感应联系遽然截断。
Close my eyes, I see your smile is as bright as the spring water below the Huangshan Mountain.
闭上眼,你的笑犹如黄山下的泉水清透明亮;
I just want to close my eyes and go to sleep as quickly as possible.
如果可能的话,我想闭上眼睛打打瞌睡。
Every time the rain comes down, close my eyes and listen. I can hear the lonesome sound of the sky as it cries.
每到下雨的时候闭上眼睛,轻轻聆听我能听到这轻轻的声音。
As I described in an earlier post on this topic, on many mornings I do a little ritual: I just close my eyes, and take a couple of minutes to think of the people and things I'm grateful for.
就像我早前对这一话题所描述的一样,在许多个早晨我都会做一个小小的程序:闭上我的双眼,花上几分钟时间想想我很感激的人和事。
As I described in an earlier post on this topic, on many mornings I do a little ritual: I just close my eyes, and take a couple of minutes to think of the people and things I'm grateful for.
就像我早前对这一话题所描述的一样,在许多个早晨我都会做一个小小的程序:闭上我的双眼,花上几分钟时间想想我很感激的人和事。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
大学英语lesson.ppt29页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可免费全文在线阅读后下载本文档
文档加载中...广告还剩秒
需要金币:100 &&
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
Unit 5 Section A
Graceful hands Study of words graceful: a. 1
showing a pleasing beauty of form, movement or manner ---She was a blue-eyed blonde
金发女郎 , possessed of graceful manners.
她是一位蓝眼睛的金发女郎,举止很优雅。
2 . pleasing in both style and attitude 得体的 He made a graceful speech accepting the award. 他作了一个得体的获奖演说。
2. Preceding [辨析]preceding/previous/prior/former preceding“时间、位置或顺序上紧接在前面的” e.g. the preceding chapter previous“时间上早于某人、事件或行动” ---He cannot go for he has a previous engagement.
prior“优先的”?时间、顺序、重要性 e.g. a prior commitment former“以前的,前任的” e.g. the former Present decay
n. the action or state of gradually going bad Dental decay in children is a common phenomenon all over the world. 儿童龋齿是一个全世界普遍的现象。
vi. ① become bad 这些卷心菜已经开始腐烂。 The cabbages had already started to decay.
vi. ② lose power, influence, etc. E.g. At that time, Rome Empire had already decayed. E.g.
As people grow old, they will decay mentally as well as physically. 1. 那时,罗马帝国已经衰败。 2. 人们年老时脑力和体力都会衰退。
vt./a. ---Be sure not to forget to secure all the doors and windows before you leave. ---The wall was built to secure the village from attack. --They've secured the government's support for the project. 关紧;保护;得到;
---Are we secure from attack here? ---Make the window secure before leaving the house. ---The young man felt secure about his future. 安全的;牢固的;无忧的 association
n. ① a group of people join together for a
an organization NBA National Basketball Association
美国 全国篮球协会
Detailed study of the text the report I received from the preceding shift that tonight she will die.
正在加载中,请稍后...&|& &|& &|&
All Journal Entries
Email this page to a friend
Bad breath, bad taste and smell coming from inside the nose.
Mine is&&little different because where ever I am at this smell stays in, my room , at work&&and in my car.. and the smell changes all the time it depends what I eat. I also get thursty If I dont drink water. I start to get a dry throat and mouth... If i drink anything else that is not water my breath gets worse.. please help!
Are you sure you want to delete your ?
You will no longer be able to add new data to this tracker.
MedHelp International.
All rights reserved.
MedHelp is a division of .

我要回帖

更多关于 stand close 的文章

随机推荐