以Effective Ways to Release the stress prime 2004为题,写篇英语作文!要快哦

下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
针对目前高三学生学习压力较大的现状,有人以“Effective Ways to Release the Stress”为题于上周调查采访了五个学校的500名高三学生。请你根据以下调查结果的图表写一份报告,并再谈谈自己或身边同学释放压力的有效方法。参考词汇:心理咨询室the psychological consulting officeEffective Ways to Release the Stress Nowadays more and more senior three students are getting stressed in their studies. ……
你懂得6z咿
Nowadays more and more senior three students are getting stressed in their studies. In order to find out effective ways to release the stress, a survey was made last week in five schools. Altogether 500 students were interviewed, and some interesting results were as follows: About thirty-five percent of the students let out their stress by doing sports. They play football, for instance. Meanwhile, another forty—five percent of them release their stress by listening to different kinds of music. Interestingly, the rest twenty percent of them usually get help from the school psychological consulting office.When I’m stressed, I usually do lots of physical exercise such as walking around our school playground quickly for about one hour to get myself tired at night. I find it useful for me because I’ll have a good sleep then. In this way, I’ll feel relaxed and forget all about my worries.
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
以 Effective Ways to Release the Stress 为题,写篇英语作文!
Nowadays,students’ stress is so heavy that make some of us feel tired and unhappy. Stresshas become one of the biggest problems to high school student. As asenior 3 student it's natural that I alsohave heavy stress like other people.
We have a fullschedule of classes every day. And a lot of homework must be finished in time. That’sthe reasons why I feel tired and bored sometimes. So I should learn how toovercome it. The mosteffective way to release the stress is to do something you like, such asvisiting friends, listening to music, seeing a movie, and reading aninteresting book. My favorite of releasing the stress is reading.It can make feel comfortable and happy. It makes me calm down. Of course listening is also a good idea.In a word, it is important that learn how to releasethe stress in effective ways. We should improve our abilities to control our emotions.Then we will feel best.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
33(2010·安徽合肥168中学高三复读年级第二次段考)针对目前高三学生学习压力较大的现状,有人以“Effective Ways to Release the Stress”为题于上周调查采访了五个学校的500名高三学生。请你根据以下调查结果的图表写一份报告,并再谈谈自己或身边同学释放压力的有效方法。
注意:1.词数:120左右; 2.调查报告的题目和开头已为你写好(不记入总词数)。 3.参考词汇:心理咨询室the psychological consulting officeEffective Ways to Release the StressNowadays more and more senior three students are getting stressed in their studies.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&One possible version:Effective Ways to Release the StressNowadays more and more senior three students are getting stressed in their studies.In order to find out effective ways to release the stress,a survey was made last week in five schools.Altogether 500 students were interviewed,and some if interesting results were as follows:About thirty-five percent of the students let out their stress by doing sports.They play football,for instance.Meanwhile,another forty—five percent of them release their stress by listening to different kinds of music.Interestingly,the rest twenty percent of them usually get help from the school psychological consulting office.When I’m stressed,I usually do lots of weightlifting to get myself tired.Then I’ll have a good sleep.In this way,I’ll feel relaxed and forget all about my worries.
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 stress prime 2004 的文章

随机推荐