怎样写i like reading is fun作文作文啊

您现在的位置: &
& I Like Reading_550字
I Like Reading_550字
精粹APP,写作提升无忧!
进入查字典作文网官方欢乐群了解更多第一手作文资讯,群号:
作者:admin& | & 初一&&
460人浏览了这篇文章
I like reading very much. When I was a small girl, I was interested in reading picture books on science and history. At the age of seven, I entered a primary school and began to read more books.
Now I am a middle school student. I have many subjects to learn. Every day I must finish a lot of homework. I am very busy. But when I have spare time I still want to read some story books. One day my young sister brought me a book Xl YOU J I.I read the book with GREat interest. I like Monkey King very much.
查字典专稿内容,转载请注明出处
来源链接:/yingyu29738/
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
考试类型:
作文类型:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新稿费提现申请
热门作文文档
同主题的其他文章小学英语作文:我喜欢读书 I like Reading
编辑点评:
My father likes to tell me a story before I sleep, so I like to read story book. My parents buy me a lot of books, I read them everyday, I always finish reading a book in a week.
My father likes to tell me a story before I sleep, so I like to read story book. My parents buy me a lot of books, I read them everyday, I always finish reading a book in a week. I like adventure story very much, I imagine I am the guy who is so great. Books gives me happiness, I like reading.
我爸爸喜欢告诉在我睡觉前给我讲故事,所以我喜欢看故事书。我的父母给我买了很多书,我每天都读,我总是一个星期内就读完了一本书。我很喜欢探险故事,想象自己是那个伟大的人。书本给我带来了乐趣,我喜欢读书。
你可能还感兴趣的相关文章
相信对于学生们来说,“作业”与“考试”可以被列为两大“魔咒”,随时让人“痛不欲生”。“举头望明月,低头写作业”、“洛阳乡亲如相问,就说我在写作业”、“众里寻他千百度,暮然回首,那人却在写作业”,作业之痛,不是学生不会懂!但是,如今在沪江小学部,却有一群可爱的孩子们,已经进入了“新”作业时代!以下作业均来自沪江加州语文班级学员之手,堪称本年度英语作业之最!
最新2017小学英语作文信息由提供。
请输入错误的描述和修改建议,建议采纳后可获得50沪元。
错误的描述:
修改的建议:您的位置:&>&&>&&>&
小学生英语作文大全:I like Reading 我喜欢读书(中英翻译对照)
yoyo 于发布 l 已有人浏览
小学生英语作文大全:I like Reading 我喜欢读书,含有中英翻译对照阅读,供小学生写作文参考。
我爸爸喜欢告诉在我睡觉前给我讲故事,所以我喜欢看故事书。
My parents buy me a lot of books, I read them everyday, I always finish reading a book in a week.
我的父母给我买了很多书,我每天都读,我总是一个星期内就读完了一本书。
I like adventure story very much, I imagine I am the guy who is so great.
我很喜欢探险故事,想象自己是那个伟大的人。
Books gives me happiness, I like reading.
书本给我带来了乐趣,我喜欢读书。
小学英语&|&小学英语&|&小学英语&|&小学英语&|&小学英语&|&小学英语&|&
小学英语课外资料排行111111111111111111
我们也在这里:
本文相关应用▼我喜欢阅读 I Like Reading_初中英语作文_VOA英语网
我喜欢阅读 I Like Reading
发表时间:内容来源:
I like reading very much, because I can get a lot from books or magazines. When I was little, I read books with many colorful pictures. They are very attractive with such beautiful pictures. Besides, there are some simple stories in them, so this is the beginning I learn something. Gradually, I started to read books and magazines, which really brings fun and knowledge to me. I think reading firstly brings enjoyment to people. While reading, you can get information or you can imagine anything in your mind. It&s an endless journey. It can greatly broaden your imagination and thoughts.
来自: 文章地址:
Latest News

我要回帖

更多关于 写人作文 的文章

随机推荐