用I like myself英语作文写一篇英语短文.

用英语写一篇自我介绍的英语作文
用英语写一篇自我介绍的英语作文
一百个单词
要用上一些特色的 语句
不区分大小写匿名
Today, I will introduce myself, a lovely and clever boy to you.
I am 15 years old. I live in a very beautiful city in Southern China. It called *****. There are three people in my family. They are my father, my mother and me. I like my family very much.
I am 165 centimetres high. Not very tall, and also not very short. My eyes are very small. When I smile, my eyes are like two lines. Interesting, isn’t it? On my nose, there is a pair of glasses. Someone says, glasses show a person is clever. But I think glasses show a person didn’t protect his eyes well. I also have a small mouth. I am kind of shy. So I usually keep my mouth closed. My ears are a little big. And I hear everything clearly.
I was study at ******* School. There are many friends of mine. We study together for six years. We are very happy. But today we will leave each other. We send some presents to others. And our teachers are very good. We also send some presents to them. They give some wishes to us, too.
第二篇 Good morning,my dear teachers,my dear professors.i am very glad to be here for your interview.my name is song yonghao,i am 22 years old .i come from luoyang,a very beautiful aicent city.my undergratuade period will be accomplished in changan university in july ,2004;and now,i am trying my best for obtaining a key to tongji university.
generally speaking ,i am a hard working student especially do the thing i am interested in. i will try my best to finish it no matter how difficult it is. when i was sophomore, i found web design very interesting, so i learned it very hard . to weaver a homepage for myself, i stayed with my pesonel computer for half a month.,and i am the first one in my class who own his homepage. forthermore,i am a person with great perserverence. during the days preparing for the first examination,i insist on running every day, no matter what the weather was like.and just owning to this,i could concentrate on my study and succeeded in the end.
well ,in my spare time ,i like basketball, tennis and chinese chess. also english is my favorate.i often go to english corner to practise my oral english on every thursday,and write compositions to improve my witten ability .but i know my english is not good enough ,i will continue studying.
ok, that is all,thank you for your attention
第三篇 Good morning, my name is jack, it is really a great honor to have this opportunity for a interview, I would like to answer whatever you may raise, and I hope I can make a good performance today, eventually enroll in this prestigious university in september. now I will introduce myself briefly,I am 21 years old,born in heilongjiang province ,northeast of china,and I am curruently a senior student at beijing XX uni.my major is packaging engineering.and I will receive my bachelor degree after my graduation in june.in the past 4 years,i spend most of my time on study,I have passed CET4/6 with a ease. and I have acquired basic knowledge of packaging and publishing both in theory and in practice. besides, I have attend
several packaging exhibition hold in Beijing, this is our advantage study here, I have taken a tour to some big factory and company. through these I have a deeply understanding of domestic packaging industry. compared to developed countries such as us, unfortunately, although we have made extraordinary progress since 1978,our packaging industry are still underdeveloped, mess, unstable, the situation of employees in this field are awkard. but I have full confidence in a bright future if only our economy can keep the growth pace still. I guess you maybe interested in the reason itch to law, and what is my plan during graduate study life, I would like to tell you that pursue law is one of my lifelong goal,I like my major packaging and I won't give up,if I can pursue my master degree here I will combine law with my former education. I will work hard in thesefields ,patent ,trademark, copyright, on the base of my years study in department of p
1、Hello, everyone. My name is ... I am .. years old. I am a middle school student. I am interested in spots. I can run fast. I go running or jogging almost every day. Swimming is my favorite sport. I can also play tabel tennis, but I can't play tennis. I am kind and friendly. I am always ready to help others. I am good at English and Chinese. But my history is a bit weak. I will work hard on it. I hope I can be one of the top students in our school.I also like traveling very much. I have been to many places, such as, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Chongqin and Dalian. But my favorite place is Beijing because it is the capital of China with a long history. When I grow up, I want to be a tour guid so that I can travel around the world and help lots of people to know more about the famous places2、Hellow,everyone!My name is XX.I study in XX middle school.Everyday,I have to work hard for my study,after all I am now a student and my duty is to learn more knowledge to get higher grades,especially in the eye of the teacher and my parents.Although I spend almost the whole day for my English,maths,Chinese,physics,chemtiy etc.,I still spare some time to do my hobbies.Everyday after the supper,I always play basketball with my classmate.Our sweat makes us wet,but we feel happy and certainly we know that basketball makes us healthier and stronger.At night before going
to sleep,I often talk about my ambition with my roommates.
Despite the fact that I have no time for gaming,I still feel good cause hard-working makes me have a better future!
你好.我是一个学生,我叫炜绮.是个不文静的女孩.今年11岁了.喜欢吃不上火的东西. & &&&&&&&&& & & & & & & &&
我叫,来自一个美丽的城市张家口,我对运动很感兴趣,也很喜欢上网,玩游戏,希望和大家成为朋友
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家:┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊
┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊
英语自我介绍一直是大家比较头痛的问题,下面,出国留学网的小编就为大家送上一篇英文自我介绍,希望可以帮助到大家。
Good morning, I am glad to have a chance for this interview, and I hope I can make a good performance today, eventually enroll in this prestigious university in September. Now let me introduce myself briefly.
My name is xx .I was born in 1985 in Hunan Province. I majored in Software Engi...
自我介绍是被面试者在纸面之外最能够呈现能力的一个地方。一般情况下,也是被面试者在整个面试过程中惟一一次主动展示自我的机会。以下为正文:
Self-introduction of electronic professional Graduates
My name is xx, xx, a College from electronic professional graduates. Three years, the teachers teaching, students love and nurture all aspects, so I got a lot of knowledge, know a lot of sense, as a beginner, I h... [
无论在面试过程中还是在简历上,自我介绍都发挥着越来越重要的作用,一份优秀的自我介绍可也成为我们求职的敲门砖,出国留学网()自我介绍频道精心为您准备了大量的自我介绍,希望能为你的个人简历增添色彩。
以下为正文:
Interview of Trees: I am a clinical graduates, called XXX, graduated from the University Xianning. Time flies, just the past five years, the university will, in all aspects of campus to ena... [
I × × ×, 2010 × × × technique graduated from the School of Design. Majoring in fashion design major at the university four years, I thought, knowledge structure and psychological, growth and maturity of four years. In college, I have to seriously study skills, s... [
Hello, I am from × × × University, Master of the optical profession fresh graduates, he studied under × × × × × × University professor of optical professionals. I would like to apply for the job is your school's physics teacher. I believe in the × × × × × University, the training school training, I have the ability to accept any challenge. Since entering university, I have been atten... [
Hello, everyone! In handed him my resume at the same time, allow me to do a simple self-introduction. I come from XXX University marketing professional XXX. I like to read books and newspapers, because it has e I like running, because it can shar... [
无论在面试过程中还是在简历上,自我介绍都发挥着越来越重要的作用,一份优秀的自我介绍可也成为我们求职的敲门砖,出国留学网()自我介绍频道精心为您准备了大量的自我介绍,希望能为你的个人简历增添色彩。
以下为正文:
Hello everybody, I can stand here and interview, the examiner you have the opportunity to ask and learn, I feel very honored.
We hope that this interview will show themselves to you, hope... [
以下为正文:
Hello, everybody, let me introduce myself a minute you know me, know me and accept me. I am from Shandong xxx, 20 years old this year, my hometown in Chongqing, Sichuan has given me straig... [
刚刚结识新的朋友,怎样才能让大家记住你呢?来出国留学网()找属于你个性的那一款,用它来树立你在他人心目中美好的第一印象吧!以下为正文:
Hello everybody, my name is ***, ** years old this year. copyright dedecms
I am a cheerful little girl, my easy-going personality, after class, I am always happy to hear the laughter. My next
Sometimes after school to help students talk about the bad performan... [
以下为正文:
Good morning everyone, my name is XXX.I am XX years old.I graduated from XXX.I have a dream since I was a child.I dream that one day I can fly in the blue sky like the bird. Now I have the ... [
竞赛英语自我介绍范文
初一学生英语自我介绍范文
大一学生英文自我介绍范文
一分钟的英语自我介绍范文
简单的英语自我介绍范文
法律专业面试时英文自我介绍范文
考研英语自我介绍范文
自我介绍英语作文范文
面试自我介绍英语范文 面试自我介绍英语范文 面试
销售简历范文英文自我介绍
以下为正文:
Morning greetings, dear teacher.
I come very happily to here for yours interview.
My name is xx. I when 21 years old. I come from naturally, a small cities Guizhou Province. Undergraduate co... [
Please allow me to introduce myself fou you. My name is xx, my 20-year-old, was born in Qinghai Province. Very honored to have this opportunity to come here to interview. Now I will briefly introduce themselves. I graduated from the Qinghai first vocational schoo... [
My name is Helina. My chinese name is Lin Yangfan. I'm 9 years old. I'm from class 4 grade 4. I have big eyes, small nose, and long black hair. I'm kind and funny. I Like to play paino, because I like music. Sometimes I play table tennis. I have many friends, I ... [
Hello, it's a pleasure to meet you all. I am Yu Lin Jeng. I am from Shanghai ,China. This is my third trip to the United States, and I really enjoy staying here. I am working for a trading company as an assistant manager in the overseas distribution section. Thank you. [
I'm Ma li. I am a system engineer for IBM. My job is to develop new computer software and I enjoy the job very much, because software development is very creative and imaginative work. So if anyone here is interested in computer and computer software, please let... [
以下为正文:
Good morning !
It is really my honor to have this opportunity for a interview,
I hope i can make a good performance today. I'm confident that I can succeed.
Now i will introduce myself brie... [
以下是出国留学网为大家提供的自我介绍范文,为您解决困扰,您也可以收藏本网站,(CTRL+D即可收藏)
In the four years of school life, I have a systematic grasp of the financial system financial professionals, but also the development of today's financial industry with a deeper understanding. Therefore, to lay a solid foundation of professional expertise.
Through a four-year specialized courses of study, can gr... [
Many Chinese who pursue traditional concepts will be astonished by the appearance of male nurses. As a matter of fact, however, gender is no longer a barrier hindering Chinese men from joining the nursing field.
I'm Xu Lingzhi ,17-year-old,is studying nursing at Harbin's Secondary Health School. When I was in primary school and middle school, boys and girls accounted for 50% respectively in class,... [
我们推荐访问:
本页生成时间为: 15:12:31科目:初中英语
来源:2011届江苏省常州市部分学校中考模拟联考英语卷
题型:写作题
中学生学习时间长、压力大,专家建议学生每天课后应采取适当的方式放松自己。英语周报“学生习作”专栏正在就“学生适当的放松方式”这一话题进行征文。假设你是一中九年级3班的班长,最近你对班上同学课后放松方式进行了调查。请根据表格提供的调查信息和要求写一篇短文向该报投稿。&&对&&象&一中九年级3班&&人&&数&60人(男:31人;女:29人)常用放松方式1 看电视(30人)2 玩电脑游戏或者上网与同学聊天(12人)3 听音乐(8人)4 进行体育锻炼(5人)5 没有时间放松(5人)你的观点哪一种(些)放松方式是适当的?为什么?&The Proper Way(s) for Students to RelaxI am the monitor of Class 3, Grade 9, No.1 Middle School. Recently I have made a survey of the students in my class on ways to relax after class. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&▲&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
点击展开完整题目
科目:初中英语
来源:学年江苏省常州市部分学校中考模拟联考英语卷
题型:书面表达
中学生学习时间长、压力大,专家建议学生每天课后应采取适当的方式放松自己。英语周报“学生习作”专栏正在就“学生适当的放松方式”这一话题进行征文。假设你是一中九年级3班的班长,最近你对班上同学课后放松方式进行了调查。请根据表格提供的调查信息和要求写一篇短文向该报投稿。
&& 对&& 象
&一中九年级3班
&& 人&& 数
&60人(男:31人;女:29人)
常用放松方式
1 看电视(30人)
2 玩电脑游戏或者上网与同学聊天(12人)
3 听音乐(8人)
4 进行体育锻炼(5人)
5 没有时间放松(5人)
哪一种(些)放松方式是适当的?为什么?
The Proper Way(s) for Students to
Relax
I am the monitor of Class 3,
Grade 9, No.1 Middle School. Recently I have made a survey of the students in
my class on ways to relax after class. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
▲&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
点击展开完整题目
中学生学习时间长、压力大,专家建议学生每天课后应采取适当的方式放松自己。你是班里的班长,下面是你对班上同学就课后放松方式进行的调查。请根据调查信息写一篇短文向校报投稿。
1. 短文内容包括对调查相关信息的介绍和你自己的观点;
2. 词数100字左右。
九年级三班
常用放松方式
1. 看电视(30人)& 2. 玩电脑游戏(12人)& 3. 听音乐(8人)&& 4. 进行体育锻炼(5人) 5. 没有时间放松(5人)
&& 哪一种(些)放松方式是适当的?为什么?
&Dear Editor,
&&&& I’m the monitor of Class 3, Grade 9. Recently I made a……
点击展开完整题目
&&& 中学生学习时间长、压力大,专家建议学生每天课后应采取适当的方式放松自己。某英文报“学生习作”专栏正在就“学生适当的放松方式”这一话题进行征文。假设你是某校九年级3班的班长,最近你对班上同学课后放松方式进行了调查。请根据表格提供的调查信息和要求写一篇短文向该报投稿。
九年级3班&&
60人(男:31人;女:29人)
常用放松方式
1.看电视(30人)
2.玩电脑游戏(12人)
3.听音乐(8人)
4.进行体育锻炼(5人)
5.没有时间放松(5人)
& 你的观点
哪一种(些)放松方式是适当的?
&&& 注意:1.短文包括对调查相关信息的介绍和你自己的观点;
&&& &&&&&&2.词数:80—100。题目和开头已为你写好,不记入总词数。
The Proper Way(s)for Students to Relax
&& &I am the monitor of Class3,Grade 9.Recently I have made a survey of the students in my class on ways to relax after class.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
点击展开完整题目
来源:不详
中学生学习时间长、压力大,专家建议学生每天课后应采取适当的方式放松自己。英语周报“学生习作”专栏正在就“学生适当的放松方式”这一话题进行征文。假设你是一中九年级3班的班长,最近你对班上同学课后放松方式进行了调查。请根据表格提供的调查信息和要求写一篇短文向该报投稿。&&对&&象&一中九年级3班&&人&&数&60人(男:31人;女:29人)常用放松方式1 看电视(30人)2 玩电脑游戏或者上网与同学聊天(12人)3 听音乐(8人)4 进行体育锻炼(5人)5 没有时间放松(5人)你的观点哪一种(些)放松方式是适当的?为什么?&The Proper Way(s) for Students to RelaxI am the monitor of Class 3, Grade 9, No.1 Middle School. Recently I have made a survey of the students in my class on ways to relax after class. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&▲&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
点击展开完整题目
中学生学习时间长、压力大。专家建议学生每天课后应采取适当的方式放松自己。某英文报“学生习作”专栏正在就“学生适当的放松方式”这一话题进行征文。
假设你是六中九年级三班的班长,最近你对班上同学课后放松方式进行了调查。请根据表格中的信息和要求写一篇短文向该报投稿。
六中九年级三班
60人(男:31
哪一种(些)放松方式是适当的?
注意:1、短文包括对调查相关信息的介绍和你自己的观点。
2、字数80——100。题目和开头已写好,不计入总字数。
The Proper Way(s) for Students to Relax
I am the monitor of Class 3, Grade 9, No. 6 Middle School. Recently
I have made a survey of the students in my class on ways to relax after class.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
点击展开完整题目
&& 中学生学习时间长、压力大。专家建议学生每天课后应采取适当的方式放松自己。某英文报“学生习作”专栏正在就“学生适当的放松放松方式”这一话题进行征文。假设你对班上同学课后放松方式进行了调查。请根据表格提供的调查信息和要求写一篇短文向该报投稿。
45人(男:21人:女:24人)
常用放松方式
看电视(22人)
2.进行体育锻炼(2人)
3.听音乐或集邮、收集硬币等等(6人)
4.玩电脑游戏(12人)
5.没有时间放松(3人)
哪一种(些)放松方式是适当的?为什么?
注意:1.短文包括对调查相关信息的介绍和你自己的观点;
2.词数:80-100词。题目和开头已为你写好,不算入总词数内。
Way(s) for Students to Relax
I am a middle school student. I have made a survey of the students
in my class on ways to relax after
class.__________________________________________
点击展开完整题目
来源:浙江省宁波七中2012届九年级第一次月考英语试题
中学生学习时间长、压力大,专家建议学生每天课后应采取适当的方式放松自己。某英文报“学生习作”专栏正在就“学生适当的放松方式”这一话题进行征文。假设你是Green Middle School九年级3班的班长Eric,最近你对班上同学课后放松方式进行了调查。请根据表格提供的调查信息和要求写一篇短文向该报投稿。
开头和结尾部分已写好。
可适当增加谈论话题时经常用到的词句,使所写内容连贯。
所写内容必须包括对调查相关信息的介绍和你自己的观点。
词数:80个左右。
Dear editor,
I am the monitor of Class 3, Grade 9, Green Middle School.Recently I made a survey of the students in my class about the ways they relax after class.
来源:江苏省模拟题
书面表达。
&&&& 中学生学习时间长、压力大,专家建议学生每天课后应采取适当的方式放松自己。某英文报“学生习作”专栏正在就“学生适当的放松方式”这一话题进行征文。假设你是初三(3)班的班长,最近你对班上同学课后放松方式进行了调查。请根据表格提供的调查信息和要求写一篇短文向该报投稿。&&& &对象:初三(3)班 &&&& 人数:50人(男:24人;女:26人)&&&&&常用放松方式:   &&&&&& 1. 看电视(25人)&&&&&&&2. 玩电脑游戏(11人)&&&&&&& 3. 听音乐(6人)&&&&&& 4. 进行体育锻炼(3人 )   &&&&&& 5. 没有时间放松(5人)&&&& 你的观点哪一种(些)放松方式是适当的?为什么?&&&&&&&&& &注意:1. 短文包括对调查相关信息的介绍和你自己的观点;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&2. 词数:80-100。题目和开头已为你写好,不记入总词数。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &The Proper Way(s) for Students to Relax &&&& I am the monitor of Class3, Grade 3. Recently I have made a survey of the students in my class onways to relax after class. _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
点击展开完整题目

我要回帖

更多关于 myself英语作文 的文章

随机推荐