求myself英语作文文四篇!,题目分别是1、Myself 2、My Friend 3、My Favourite Month / Season 还有第四篇

:┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊
┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊
写英语作文一般如果给了中文意思就逐句翻译,给了中文或英文关键词就自己编,有给表格或信息的就按这些写.题目中给出的一切信息都要在你的作文中表现出来.逐步用英语去写成中文的意思。更多英语作文尽在/yingyuzuowen/
We couldn' t believe that it was a village. The buildings for the farmers were very beautiful, the streets were very clean and there were many flowers in front of the houses. In the mi...
英语作文题目要求 将来 机器人将会给我们生活带来巨大的变化 未来人们的生活钟的很多事情将有机器人完成 如做一些家务 购物 做饭以及不出家门就可以看医生等 请根据 &The Life in the Future&写一篇文章 大家帮忙下 80词左右 不用太多 记住要初二 读得懂的
Have you ever thought about the life with robots in the next 50 or 100 years?
We can imagine that all the housework, including washing dishes and cleaning the win... [
还有发型啊,身材啊什么,例:
I have curly/straight hair.
I have brown/blue/yellow/black ……hair.
I have long/short hair.
He is tall/short/medium height/heavy/fat/thin……
还有形容人的品格的:
They are kind/great/honest/nice/unbelieveable/lovely……
1.Mr.King knew a lot and the learned persons were glad to make friends with him.
Chinese:由于金先生懂得很多,很多有知识的人愿意和他交朋友.
像很简单的描写句:
May 28th Monday Cloudy
This afternoon we had a PE lesson. Our teacher taught us to practise the long jump. When the bell rang, we gathered on the playground. After warming-up exercises, the teacher told us the way of long jump and showed us how to do it. Then we followed the teacher and practised one after another. Soon came my turn, but I felt a hit nervous. Though I failed the first time, yet I ... [
Ms Jerry is a foreign teacher. She oomes from New Zealand. She is thirty-one years old. She has fair hair, white skin and gray eyes. She is tall and slim. She looks very kind. And in fact, she is kind indeed.
Ms Jerry is a good teacher. Although she only comes to our school twice a week, yet she is very responsible to her work and strict with her students. Once. she was ill, but she went on giving... [
I have a relative who owns a tea plantation in the southern area of Taiwan. Once or twice a year I go to visit them for a holiday, and sometimes I help them collect tea leaves. A pound of tea is made of hundreds of dried tea leaves.
The Plant they come from is a small evergreen tree. Usually my relatives trim the trees so that they are only about three feet tall. When they are three years old, the... [
I don't like Saturday at all. Because I am too busy to enjoy myself. In the morning, I go to school to have classes from 8:00 to 11:30. In the afternoon, I play the violin with the classmates from 2 to 4.
In the evening, I have to go to an evening school.When I get back, I only want to have a sound sleep. Sometimes I'm as busy as a bee. I would like to have a free Saturday of my own.
《初中英语作... [
I have several friends. Wang Lin is my best friend. He is eleven years old. He comes from Beijing.
Wang Lin came here three years ago. He came with his parents. His father is an engineer and his mother is a middle school teacher. He has no brothers or sisters. He is the only child of his parents.
We are classmates at school, so we see much of each other.He is fond of English and I am good at maths... [
(书面表达1)
根据提示,请以“School Rules”为题,写一篇短文或对话提示:每所学校都有规章制度,下面是你们学校的一些规章制度,请你向一位新生Mary作一下介绍。内容包括:
1. 上课不能迟到。
2. 教室要保持(keep)干净和安静。
3. 见到老师要问好。(greet)
4. 不允许在教室里吃东西。
5. 不许在课堂上听音乐,玩游戏。
6. 不要损害花草树木。( climb trees)
School Rules
Welcome to our school, Mary. Here are some of our school ru... [
My favourite writer—Lu Xun
Lu Xun is my favourite writer. He is one of the most famous writers in China. He wrote a lot of literary works.He was thin and not tall. He always wore a long old coat in that time.
At first, he wanted to be a doctor and save people’s lives. So he learned medicine, but later he found the Chinese were in sensitive when they faced the oppression of their enemies. So he... [
A Happy Family
Last year my father lost his job. At that time my parents felt a bit sad. I encouraged my father and said I was old enough and could do something to help. In order to help my parents, I took a part time job on weekends in the KFC near my home.
Luckily, it didn't take long time for my father to find a new job in a company. With the money I earned through working I bought a pair of ... [
It's Important to Learn English
English is widely used throughout the world.
So many people speak it as a second language. Online, you'll find lots of information in English. If you don't understand English, how can you know more about the world, how can you get more knowledge. At international conferences, English is also used as the official language. Without good English, you cannot express ... [
Eating out
Sometimes we are tired of home-made meals. Sometimes we don't want to do cooking. Then we choose to eat out. It may be a bit expensive but it is fresh to eat in a pleasant environment.
Nowadays, many more families would like to eat out on the eve of New Year's Day. It was reported this past New Year's Eve, a great number of people welcomed the new year in while eating in the restauran... [
My Favourate Season
How glad I am that summer has come!
I like summer best because I can have a very happy time then. Every summer I stay at my uncle's house in the country for some time and enjoy the life there.
I can also catch worms that are not found in cities. In addition, we can see many kinds of birds. I think the country is certainly a better place than the city for vacation.
《初中英... [
What Is the Secret of Success
My father is an engineer. He works very hard.
Once I asked my father what the secret of success was. He didn't say a word, but wrote a few words on a piece of paper and handed it to me. I looked at the paper. On it was written: A=X+Y+Z.
&What does it mean?&I asked.
&A means success, explained my father. &X means hard, Y means good ways, and Z means you must stop ... [
My Favourite Book
I enjoy reading different kinds of books, but &Harry Porter& is my favorite one. The story is very long but I am interested in it. Harry was such a brave and clever boy that he dared to fight against powerful enemies.
His Z-shaped scar and magic stick brought me into a magical world. In fact, the fiction story is so meaningful that I can learn a lot from it.
I think it's the ... [
My face looks like a castle room, but the inside is always very chaotic,but I still like my own room.
My favorite room in my reading, writing, listening to music, doing things they like, but also be free fantasy. Whenever the after school came home, I burst into the room, forcing the less than special greeting to the dolls are their comfortable in her arms sitting desk, and singing songs. replaced... [
Today , I read a very funny story of a foolish .
It say : One day , Peter’s mother had to go to attend a picnic . So Peter had to stay near the door and look after it all the time . Because many of the town thief . After an hour , one of his aunt came . She to Peter to tell his mother , they will be in the evening to visit their house . His aunt is gone , but a very difficult Peter . So he pulle... [
When I was a little girl ,I dreamed to grow up. Because I think a child doesn’t has freedam,and can’t do anything himself.
But now I have grow up,to my surprise,I feel more tired and have more surfrng.Though I can do something myself, I don’t feel happy at all.
I believe you also have the same thoughs with me. when every us was a child , we wanted to grow up, but when we became a older man,we... [
我们推荐访问:
本页生成时间为: 20:11:47关于MyVocationPlan滴英语作文要求如下:1好好休息,学会放松2读书,因为读书既有趣又能学到很多知识3陪父母聊天,帮他们做家务4参加社会活动,了解社会
关于MyVocationPlan滴英语作文要求如下:1好好休息,学会放松2读书,因为读书既有趣又能学到很多知识3陪父母聊天,帮他们做家务4参加社会活动,了解社会 5
不区分大小写匿名
The summer holiday is coming. I’m going to have a good rest and learn to relax myself. I will read more useful books because reading more books is not only interesting but also can make me learn more knowledge. I will try to spend more time in chatting with my parents and help them to do some housework. I am going to take part in the social activities so that I can know more about the society. If possible, I’d like to go to Shanghai for a visit of the World Expo. I’m sure I’ll have an interesting and meaningful summer holiday.
Winter holidays are coming. I am going to get up very late at about half past nine because I feel litter tired,and &now I am on vacation, I don’t have to go to school!During this vacation I can do lots of interesting things. For example, I am going to play pingpang , computer games and some other games. But of course, I must always remember that I am still a student . I am going to read a lot of books and &finish my homeworkOn New Year’s Eve , my &family will gather together eating , talking and watching TV for almost the whole night,because there is going to &be some interesting programmers on TV .
哈哈哈 你的乳房
1.词数80左右
2.文中不能出现自动的真实的地址和姓名;
3.方框内容不必逐字翻译,可适当发挥。
题目:Myvocationplan(提示:1、好好休息,学会放松。2、读书,因为读书即有趣又能学到很多知识。3、陪父母聊天,帮他们做家务。4、参加社会活动,了解社会。
等待您来回答
外语领域专家当前位置:
>>>请结合材料,按要求用英文写作。“My friend falls, I my..
请结合材料,按要求用英文写作。“My friend falls, I my phone falls, I cry.”要求:1. 就此材料发表你的看法; 2. 紧扣材料,有明确的观点; 3. 词数不少于60; 4. 在答题卡上作答。
题型:写作题难度:偏易来源:不详
One possible versionThis happens frequently in a teenager’s world which depends on cell phones too much. In the eyes of the youngsters’, friendship is important. But when it comes to the balance of friends and phones, kids tends to regard the latter as their bigger share. I don’t think it is wise to neglect a devoted human friend but favor the phone, because human friends can push us on in the fierce struggle in life while phones are only our tools. So next time, when your friend falls, don’t laugh at him or her but help him or her stand up. 审题:friend和phone形成对比; laugh和cry形成矛盾。因此有话可说。一般而论,应该选择批驳重电话而轻友谊的信念,即不要重物质而轻友情。写作技巧首先要对材料进行阐释,此时不宜抄袭原材料,而是改写材料。其次是对这中选择进行选择性论述。最后提出建议。遣词造句尽量使用自己熟悉的词句。特别是要尽量使用较为复杂的句型,如状语从句,定语从句等。
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“请结合材料,按要求用英文写作。“My friend falls, I my..”主要考查你对&&提纲作文&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
提纲作文的概念:
提纲作文就是把文章的情景和内容要求分成块,以条目的形式列出以进行写作。提纲作文写作要领:
第一步:审题: 审题是否清楚是一篇书面表达成功与否的关键所在,在整个写作过程中起着决定性作用。审好题会让我们做到“磨刀不误砍柴工”,审题时要做到以下几点: (1)审要求:书面表达试题一般都由“情景”和“要求”两部分构成。“情景”中包括所写材料的目的、对象、时间、地点、内容等,一般在书面表达题的前半部分;而“要求”一般在书面表达的后半部分,以“注意”形式给出,实际上是对考生提出的要求。因而考生对于题目所提供的说明,应认真分析、反复推敲,搞清提出的内容要求,抓住所要表达的信息点。 (2)审文体:高考书面表达的体裁一般有三大类:记叙文、说明文和应用文,具体形式有便条,日记,通知,书信,人物、事情、情景故事的描写,看图说话,缩写,扩写,改写等。审题时要审清文体,注意格式上的不同,避免出错。 (3)审人称:审查书面表达题干中隐含的读者对象和撰写人,即搞清楚此篇文章是“由谁写给谁”的。写稿人是谁一般都已明确指出,给出形式假设环境中的“某人”,如“假设你是李华”,写作时即用第一人称“我”,即李华。而读者对象有时没有明示,要考生自己去进行判断。 (4)审时态:根据情景判断短文需要的主体时态,即搞清楚要写的是什么时候的事,过去的就用过去时。比如日记,是叙述过去发生的事情,自然用过去时;通知多用将来时。 第二步:抓中心,列要点,列出写作提纲: 写作文时,一定要切题,抓住中心,紧扣要点。不要任意发挥,画蛇添足,也不要丢三落四,要点不全。通过对众多提示或图画、图表的观察和分析,获取与写作内容有关的主要信息,并按一定的逻辑顺序排列起来,找出最密切相关的要点,列出写作提纲。 第三步:选词组句:在体裁明确、中心突出、要点清晰的前提下,应该选择自己最熟悉、最有把握的词语、句型,将要点逐条表达出来。表达时应该综合运用所掌握的知识,避开生僻的词汇,并克服母语的干扰,按照英语的习惯方式,用地道的英语表达出来,力求做到语言准确无误。 第四步:连句成篇:根据要点选词组句,然后按照篇章结构连句成篇。在这一过程中要注意选择恰当的表示并列、递进、因果或转折意义的过渡词,把所有要点、句子连接起来,使句与句意思连贯,结构衔接,力求准确生动、条理清楚。 第五步:复查纠错: 通读全文,检查内容是否符合要求,要点是否齐全,格式是否正确,词数是否合乎要求。最主要的是要检查句子是否符合英语习惯,句型是否正确,语法是否正确(包括句子结构、时态、语态、主谓一致等),检查单词是否误写、少写,习语搭配是否得当等,以及字母大小写、标点符号是否正确等,这就要求考生在定稿认真检查,仔细核对,及时发现并改正问题,保证要点齐全,句子完整通顺,力争减少失误。 第六步:书写规范,卷面整洁:书面表达不仅反映在表达内容上,也反映在书面形式上。一定要注意单词拼写正确,书写规范,字迹工整,卷面力求整洁,正确使用标点符号,使别人看起来耳目一新,具有整体美感,从而提高自己的得分档次。
发现相似题
与“请结合材料,按要求用英文写作。“My friend falls, I my..”考查相似的试题有:
429319440580200740415746361718394158全国各地中考英语作文题目及范文 90篇_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
26页免费16页免费12页免费7页免费48页免费 4页免费2页免费7页免费8页免费12页1下载券
喜欢此文档的还喜欢4页免费10页免费4页免费6页3下载券106页1下载券
全国各地中考英语作文题目及范文 90篇|全​国​各​地​中​考​英​语​作​文​题​目​及​范​文​ 0​篇
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)