为您推荐:
其他类似问题
亲~没上句子
句子呢?不然怎么回答?
扫描下载二维码What does the underlined word “Senior mean in Chinese?——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
What does the underlined word “Senior mean in Chinese? 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
Two Chinese spacecrafts successfully completed China’s first space docking (对接) early November 3, 2011, which has taken the country a step closer to building its own space station.
Nearly two days after its launch, the unmanned spacecraft Shenzhou VIII docked with the space lab module Tiangong I more than 343 km above the earth surface. Shenzhou VIII and Tiangong I took apart after flying together for 12 days. On the 14th of November, the two spacecrafts finished the second docking. Then Shenzhou VIII parted from Tiangong I again and returned to the earth safely on the 17th. Tiangong I is still traveling around the earth in the space, waiting for the arrival of Shenzhou IX and X and so on in the near future.
That marked another great leap for China’s space program and made China the third country in the world, after the United States and Russia, master the space docking technique (空间对接技术).
The world’s first space docking was achieved in 1966, when the manned U.S, spacecraft Gemini 8 docked with an unmanned Agena Target Vehicle. Space docking is necessary to explore space beyond Earth’s orbit (轨道). “The capability increases China’s ability to act independently in space, as well as its ability to work together with others,” said Gregory Kulacki, a U.S. space scientist and senior analyst.
“With the success of its first space docking, China is now equipped with the basic technology and ability required for the construction of a space station,” said Zhou Jianping, chief designer of China’s manned space program.” The country is on its way to building a permanent manned space station around 2020.” 1 &What did the success of the first space docking mean to China? A. China has caught up with the United States in the space exploration field.
B. China took a step closer to building its own space station. C. China became the first country to master the space docking technique.
D. China has the ability to build a permanent manned space station right now.
2 &What does the underlined word “That” in the third paragraph refer to? A. Shenzhou VIII&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Tiangong I&
C. The Space Station&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. The success of China’s first space docking 3 &What can we learn from the passage?&
A. Tiangong I will fly in the space for 12 days.
B. The first space docking of the world was achieved in 1966, by Russians. C. Without space docking technique people can’t explore space beyond Earth’s orbit.
D. The U.S.A helped China achieve the first space docking.
4 Which of the following statements is Not True? A. Shenzhou VIII docked with the space lab module Tiangong I on November 3, 2011 B. Shenzhou VIII returned to the earth safely on November 17, 2011. C. The USA , Russia and China have mastered the space docking technique D. Tiangong I is still traveling around the earth, waiting for the arrival of Shenzhou IX and X around 2020.
5 &What’s the passage mainly about? A. The first space docking of China.&&&&&&& B. The history of space docking.
C. The first space docking of the world.&&&& D. The space docking technique
Two Chinese spacecrafts successfully completed China’s first space docking (对接) early November 3, 2011, which has taken the country a step closer to building its own space station. Nearly two days after its launch, the unmanned spacecraft Shenzhou VIII docked with the space lab module Tiangong I more than 343 km above the earth surface. Shenzhou VIII and Tiangong I took apart after flying together for 12 days. On the 14th of November, the two spacecrafts finished the second docking. Then Shenzhou VIII parted from Tiangong I again and returned to the earth safely on the 17th. Tiangong I is still traveling around the earth in the space, waiting for the arrival of Shenzhou IX and X and so on in the near future. That marked another great leap for China’s space program and made China the third country in the world, after the United States and Russia, master the space docking technique (空间对接技术). The world’s first space docking was achieved in 1966, when the manned U.S, spacecraft Gemini 8 docked with an unmanned Agena Target Vehicle. Space docking is necessary to explore space beyond Earth’s orbit (轨道). “The capability increases China’s ability to act independently in space, as well as its ability to work together with others,” said Gregory Kulacki, a U.S. space scientist and senior analyst. “With the success of its first space docking, China is now equipped with the basic technology and ability required for the construction of a space station,” said Zhou Jianping, chief designer of China’s manned space program.” The country is on its way to building a permanent manned space station around 2020.”小题1:What did the success of the first space docking mean to China?A.China has caught up with the United States in the space exploration field. B.China took a step closer to building its own space station.C.China became the first country to master the space docking technique. D.China has the ability to build a permanent manned space station right now.小题2:What does the underlined word “That” in the third paragraph refer to?A.Shenzhou VIIIB.Tiangong IC.The Space StationD.The success of China’s first space docking小题3:What can we learn from the passage?&A.Tiangong I will fly in the space for 12 days. B.The first space docking of the world was achieved in 1966, by Russians.C.Without space docking technique people can’t explore space beyond Earth’s orbit. D.The U.S.A helped China achieve the first space docking.小题4:Which of the following statements is Not True?A.Shenzhou VIII docked with the space lab module Tiangong I on November 3, 2011B.Shenzhou VIII returned to the earth safely on November 17, 2011.C.The USA , Russia and China have mastered the space docking techniqueD.Tiangong I is still traveling around the earth, waiting for the arrival of Shenzhou IX and X around 2020.小题5:What’s the passage mainly about?A.The first space docking of China.B.The history of space docking. C.The first space docking of the world.D.The space docking technique
Two Chinese spacecrafts successfully completedChina’s first space docking early November 3, 2011, which has taken the countrya step closer to building its own space station. Nearly two days after its launch, theunmanned spacecraft Shenzhou VIII docked with the space lab moduleTiangong I more than 343 km above the earth surface. Shenzhou VIII and Tiangong I took apart after flying together for 12 days. Onthe 14th of November, the two spacecrafts finished the second docking. Then ShenzhouVIII parted from Tiangong I again and returned to the earth safelyon the 17th. Tiangong I is still traveling around the earth in thespace, waiting for the arrival of Shenzhou IX and X and so on inthe near future. That marked another great leap for China’s space program andmade China the third country in the world, after the United States and Russia,to master the space docking technique (空间对接技术). The world’s first space docking was achievedin 1966, when the manned U.S, spacecraft Gemini 8 (双子星8号) dockedwith an unmanned Agena Target Vehicle (阿金纳目标飞行器). Spacedocking is necessary to explore space beyond Earth’s orbit. “The capabilityincreases China’s ability to act independently in space, as well as its abilityto work together with others,” said Gregory Kulacki, a U.S. space scientist andsenior analyst. “With the success of its first space docking,China is now equipped with the basic technology and ability required for theconstruction of a space station,” said Zhou Jianping, chief designer of China’smanned space program.” The country is on its way to building a permanent mannedspace station around 2020.”1.What did the success of the first spacedocking mean to China?&&&&& A. China hascaught up with the United States in the space exploration field. &&&&& B. China tooka step closer to building its own space station.&&&&& C. Chinabecame the first country to master the space docking technique. &&&&& D. China hasthe ability to build a permanent manned space station right now. 2.What does the underlined word “That” in thethird paragraph refer to?A. Shenzhou VIII.B. Tiangong IC. The Space StationD. The success of China’s first space docking3.What can we learn from the passage?& A. Tiangong I will fly in the space for 12days. B. The first space docking of the world wasachieved in 1966, by Russians.C. Without space docking technique people can’texplore space beyond Earth’s orbit. D. The U.S.A helped China achieve the firstspace docking. 4.What’s the best title of this passage?A. The first space docking of China.B. The history of space docking. C. The first space docking of the world.D. The space docking technique&
Two Chinese spacecrafts successfully completed China’s first space docking early November 3, 2011, which has taken the country a step closer to building its own space station. Nearly two days after its launch, the unmanned spacecraft Shenzhou VIII docked with the space lab module Tiangong I more than 343 km above the earth surface. Shenzhou VIII and Tiangong I took apart after flying together for 12 days. On the 14th of November, the two spacecrafts finished the second docking. Then Shenzhou VIII parted from Tiangong I again and returned to the earth safely on the 17th. Tiangong I is still traveling around the earth in the space, waiting for the arrival of Shenzhou IX and X and so on in the near future. That marked another great leap for China’s space program and made China the third country in the world, after the United States and Russia, to master the space docking technique (空间对接技术). The world’s first space docking was achieved in 1966, when the manned U.S, spacecraft Gemini 8 (双子星8号) docked with an unmanned Agena Target Vehicle (阿金纳目标飞行器). Space docking is necessary to explore space beyond Earth’s orbit. “The capability increases China’s ability to act independently in space, as well as its ability to work together with others,” said Gregory Kulacki, a U.S. space scientist and senior analyst. “With the success of its first space docking, China is now equipped with the basic technology and ability required for the construction of a space station,” said Zhou Jianping, chief designer of China’s manned space program.” The country is on its way to building a permanent manned space station around 2020.”1.What did the success of the first space docking mean to China?A.China has caught up with the United States in the space exploration field.B.China took a step closer to building its own space station.C.China became the first country to master the space docking technique.D.China has the ability to build a permanent manned space station right now.2.What does the underlined word “That” in the third paragraph refer to?A.Shenzhou VIII.B.Tiangong IC.The Space StationD.The success of China’s first space docking3.What can we learn from the passage?&A.Tiangong I will fly in the space for 12 days.B.The first space docking of the world was achieved in 1966, by Russians.C.Without space docking technique people can’t explore space beyond Earth’s orbit.D.The U.S.A helped China achieve the first space docking.4.What’s the best title of this passage?A.The first space docking of China.B.The history of space docking.C.The first space docking of the world.D.The space docking technique
Two Chinese spacecrafts successfully completed China’s first space docking (对接) early November 3, 2011, which has taken the country a step closer to building its own space station. Nearly two days after its launch, the unmanned spacecraft Shenzhou VIII docked with the space lab module Tiangong I more than 343 km above the earth surface. Shenzhou VIII and Tiangong I took apart after flying together for 12 days. On the 14th of November, the two spacecrafts finished the second docking. Then Shenzhou VIII parted from Tiangong I again and returned to the earth safely on the 17th. Tiangong I is still traveling around the earth in the space, waiting for the arrival of Shenzhou IX and X and so on in the near future. That marked another great leap for China’s space program and made China the third country in the world, after the United States and Russia, master the space docking technique (空间对接技术). The world’s first space docking was achieved in 1966, when the manned U.S, spacecraft Gemini 8 docked with an unmanned Agena Target Vehicle. Space docking is necessary to explore space beyond Earth’s orbit (轨道). “The capability increases China’s ability to act independently in space, as well as its ability to work together with others,” said Gregory Kulacki, a U.S. space scientist and senior analyst. “With the success of its first space docking, China is now equipped with the basic technology and ability required for the construction of a space station,” said Zhou Jianping, chief designer of China’s manned space program.” The country is on its way to building a permanent manned space station around 2020.”【小题1】What did the success of the first space docking mean to China?A.China has caught up with the United States in the space exploration field. B.China took a step closer to building its own space station.C.China became the first country to master the space docking technique. D.China has the ability to build a permanent manned space station right now.【小题2】What does the underlined word “That” in the third paragraph refer to?A.Shenzhou VIIIB.Tiangong IC.The Space StationD.The success of China’s first space docking【小题3】What can we learn from the passage?&A.Tiangong I will fly in the space for 12 days. B.The first space docking of the world was achieved in 1966, by Russians.C.Without space docking technique people can’t explore space beyond Earth’s orbit. D.The U.S.A helped China achieve the first space docking.【小题4】Which of the following statements is Not True?A.Shenzhou VIII docked with the space lab module Tiangong I on November 3, 2011B.Shenzhou VIII returned to the earth safely on November 17, 2011.C.The USA , Russia and China have mastered the space docking techniqueD.Tiangong I is still traveling around the earth, waiting for the arrival of Shenzhou IX and X around 2020.【小题5】What’s the passage mainly about?A.The first space docking of China.B.The history of space docking. C.The first space docking of the world.D.The space docking technique
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!这个单词的中文意思是什么?。
What's the Chinese for this word?
这个词的中文意思是什么?
What is the Chinese meaning of this word ?
这个词的中文意思是什么?
Can you guess the Chinese meaning of "run "?
的中文意思是什么啊?
What does your father do well?
下面问题的中文意思是什么?
What is invalid value of TCP code bit field in following?
这个句子的中文意思是什么?
What's this sentence in Chinese?
中文意思是什么?你会永远都对我好吗?
Will you be always kind with me?
这句话的中文意思是什么?中文这家商店有很好的声誉,…
This store has gained a very good reputation because its goods are sold on the money back guarantee.
的中文意思是什么?可悲的是我确实听到了你的语音邮件,而当时这个功能却无法…
But sadly I did hear your voice mail as that function is not in use.
的中文意思是什么啊房间里有多少男生?…
How many boys are there in the room?
中文意思是什么?…能够用来修改学生试卷的检查机现在非常流行…
Checking machines which could be used to correct the students' test …
这个单词中文是什么意思呢?
What's it's meaning in Chinese?
我知道也理解,这个分歧,当我们表达出来时,会引起不快或刺激——我不知道这词翻译成中文是什么意思——但它让我们在中国的一些朋友担忧。
And I know and I understand that disagreement, when we voice it, is upsetting or rankles -- I don’t know how that translates into Chinese -- but how it concerns some of our friends in China.
这个单词中文是什么意思呢?
Boy: What's it's meaning in Chinese?
翻译中文是什么意思?急快 谢谢…
So what are you doing today?
中文是什么意思? …这句话有语病…我想没什么你喜欢做的事情吧…
I would like to not have the love of your favorite things…
你知道“中国”在中文里是什么意思吗?
Do you know what China means in Chinese?
你知道AI在中文里是什么意思吗?
Do you what AI means in Chinese?
下划线的单词在中文里是什么意思?。
What does the underlined word mean in Chinese?
我的中文名字的意思是什么?
What is the meaning of my Chinese name?
但所谓的承诺在中文里究竟是什么意思,其实并不清晰。
But it's unclear what that commitment really means in Chinese.
中文的博客是什么意思?
What is Blog meaning?
中文意思:没有什么事情是永恒的,总会有跟我们熟悉的世界说…
Nothing is forever and the time comes when we all must say goodbye to the world we knew.
就不明白什么原因,中文意思是说A缓冲器检测到坏的程序,不能安全地继续执行而必需终止。
A buffer overrun has been detected which has corrupted the program' state. The program cannot safely continue execution and must now be terminated.
什么意思?是叫他用中文吗没有多少人看懂是吗?
Please use Chinese and you so use English to write, I estimate not how many people can understand.
他说,“你知道‘集成电路’是什么意思吗? ” ( 中文引语中的引语用单引号。)
'have you any idea, ' he said, 'what "integrated circuit" means?'
中文:你的意思是你把计算机打开后什么也看不见?
You are saying you turn on the computer and see nothing?
中文:你的意思是你把计算机打开后什么也看不见?
You are saying you turn on the computer and see nothing?
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!what does underlined it mean in the passage 是啥意思
teVH87AG72
这句话的意思是:“什么是在强调这一段吗?”
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
段落中的下划线是什么意思。
在文中加了下划线的it是什么意思