my mother英语作文(我妈妈是一位工人)字数少的作文在8-9句 请再给出翻译!急急急!

评论列表(网友评论仅供网友表达个人看法,并不表明本站同意其观点或证实其描述)
精彩栏目推荐高中英语作文大全:Work for My Mother
来源:  16:19:36 【】 
精心整理了“高中英语作文大全:Work for My Mother”,望给大家带来帮助!更多英语作文大全,英语作文万能句子,高中英语作文,初中英语作文,英语作文范文,高考英语作文,请关注英语作文栏目!
  高中英语作文大全
  at the beginning of this summer holiday i wanted to find a part-time job. at first, i thought that maybe i could work as a waiter, or sell something for a company. but i failed. several days later, mother told me that she was writing a book and need a typist.
  she asked me if i could do it for her. and she promised to pay me for that. i agreed with great pleasure. when i started to do it, i found it more difficult than i had expected. but i did it carefully. i spent all my spare time in typing her book. at last i finished and mother was very satisfied. then i ffot my first pay.
  高中英语作文大全
  i used to idle away my sundays. but now i have more meaningful thing to do. one day our teacher took us to visit the welfare house. there lived the orphans.
  some of them are of school age already. but they don't have the chance to go to school yet. so why couldn't i teach them what i had learnt in the classes on sundays? my home is close to the weffare house. wasn't it a good idea?
  when i told my teacher this, she looked at me with a yes on her face. from then on, i act as a little voluntary teacher there on sundays.1&&&
文章责编:gaoxiaoliang& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()
作文范文点击排行
作文频道最新更新
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
实用工具 |
| 大全 | 大全
     |
版权声明:如果网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们将会及时处理。如转载本内容,请注明出处。
Copyright & 2004- 网 All Rights Reserved 中国科学院研究生院权威支持(北京) 电 话:010- 传 真:010-我的家庭,英语作文,要翻译。急急急!!!!!!!_百度知道
我的家庭,英语作文,要翻译。急急急!!!!!!!
我的简介我家有四口人,我、哥哥、妈妈、爸爸我是女孩我最喜欢的食物是饺子我最喜欢的体育运动是打羽毛球我哥哥是一名学生妈妈是销售员爸爸是教师求求你了~~我有急用!!
提问者采纳
There are four people in my family, my father, my mother, my brother and I. I am a girl. My favourite food is dumplings, and favouriate sports is
badminton. My brother is a student. My mot订钉斥固俪改筹爽船鲸her is a saleswoman. My father is a teacher.
提问者评价
谢谢你帮我大忙了
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他5条回答
there are four people in my family, my elder brother, my parents and me订钉斥固俪改筹爽船鲸i'm a girl, my favorite food is dumplingi like playing badminton the mostmy elder brother is a studentmy mother is a shop assistantmy father is a teacher
My profile
There are four people in my family, my mother, father, brother,
I am a girl I like most of the food is dumplings.
I most like the sports is badminton.
My brother is a student
Mother is a sales clerk
My father is a teacher
我的弟弟是一个学生,我没有弟弟
My brother is a student, I have no brother
Cecilia诗晴About meI live in a family of four - me, my elder brother and my parentsI'm a girl. My favourate food is dumpling.My favourate sport is badminton.My brother is student.My mother is a sales woman.My father is a teacher.如蒙采纳,敬请采纳哦
My introduction There are four people in my family,.My brother my mom and dad .I'm a girl my favourite food is dumplings.My favourite sport is playing badminton, My brother is a student.Mother is a salesman. Dad is a teacher.
There are four people in my family, my mother, father, brother, I'm a girl my favourite food is dumplings my favourite sport is playing badminton, my brother is a student mother is salesman dad is a teacher
您可能关注的推广
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 字数少的作文 的文章

随机推荐