"Good morning, and in case i don't see you ,good afternoon 夏达, good evening and god nig

已收藏本页面
早上好,假如再也见不到你,那么祝你早午晚都安。Good morning, and in case I don't see you, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!
回复 71楼:楚门的世界
分享该糗事到糗友圈
送龙猫玩偶是什么意思
最后一句 是晚安 正在学习当中哈哈
回复 65楼:路飞的帽子好像有个缺口
分享该糗事到糗友圈
那个小孩是谁
他偷了路飞的帽子干啥
觉得马蓉傻b的赞我
楚门的世界
那是下午,晚上,明天好吗?没文化,真可怕,瞎逼逼,还胆大。
我是文盲,英文看不懂,到我晓得这些话马蓉对JJ说过!
楚门的世界和宫崎骏,都很有意义
分享该糗事到糗友圈
分享该糗事到糗友圈
回复 8楼:龙猫
隣りのトトロ...台本はちかった...
楚门的世界,很不错的电影
分享该糗事到糗友圈
祝你早午晚都安
好怀念以前啊,谢谢楼主
Good morning,If I can't see you again, wish you happy everyday.
分享该糗事到糗友圈
分享该糗事到糗友圈
看了一遍又一遍,特喜欢
楚门的世界
分享该糗事到糗友圈
人类的妄想,我存在!
这是楚门的世界台词啊
都这么有文艺
分享该糗事到糗友圈
早中晚吧?
分享该糗事到糗友圈
少了一个字,不好意思
分享该糗事到糗友圈
台词来自楚门的世界,配图是龙猫
配图搞错了。应该配楚门的世界。
小金都老了(?????)っ
分享该糗事到糗友圈
楚门的世界
做鼠标垫的就有这个图
楚门的世界金典台词
回复 22楼:看到了。
回复 20楼:21楼的内容是我想回复20楼的
与龙猫同一年上映的一部吉卜力工作室的电影是高田勋导演的“萤火虫之墓”,两部作品都是反应的战争时期人民的生活,只不过一个是生一个是死。龙猫表达的就是生,算是给日本民众的希望吧
回复 1楼:他们说龙猫有特别的意义。为什么我看不懂。。。
分享该糗事到糗友圈
《楚门的世界》里的台词
都在说龙猫,台词是楚门的世界的
回复 12楼:非常有爱的电影,一定要放给小孩看
回复 4楼:确实应该用won't表示虚拟语气,但不知道是不是从日语翻译到英语时就错了,所以求原文!
回复 8楼:龙猫
图片中那个大女孩叫:草碧月
回复 8楼:龙猫,电影来的
这是啥动画片?
分享该糗事到糗友圈
我还以为是大风车呢
楚门的世界
是我英语垃圾还是你的是中文翻译过来的 为什么是Don't?
祝你早完蛋
后才能发表评论
你可能喜欢的图片笑话
最受欢迎的爆笑笑话《楚门的世界》经典台词_楚门世界-牛bb文章网
《楚门的世界》经典台词 楚门世界
所属栏目: &
1、Was anything real?――有什么是真实的么?2、We're tired of pyrotechnics and special effects.――我们看厌了花哨的特技。3、He was born in front of a live audience.――他就是出生在直播现场。4、Dice me, slice me or peel me?――你想把我切了还是削了?5、The world stood still for that stolen kiss.――他的初吻受到全球瞩目。6、Please, don't listen to him. He's gonna lie to you.――不要听他,他是骗你的。7、You were real. That's what made you so good to watch…――你是真实的,所以大家才这么爱你……8、We accept the reality of the world with which we're presented.――每个人都会接受眼前的现实。9、Next time he'll be charged.――他这次命大,下次就得提出起诉。10、Let me out. lf you want to destroy yourself, do it on your own.――让我下车,你疯了,你想自杀就别拖我下水。11、guess what l'm saying is that life is fragile.――我想说的是生命很脆弱。12、But the point is, l'd gladly walk in front of traffic for you.――重点是,我甘愿为你牺牲。13、No way, mister.You're going to the top of this mountain, broken legs and all.――你不能放弃,就算跛着脚也要爬上高峰。【《楚门的世界》经典台词】。14、Full of laughter, love, pain, sadness,but ultimately, redemption.――充满欢笑泪水、悲欢离合,分享艾毕一家的甜酸苦辣。15、some birds arent meant to be caged, thats all. Their feathers are just too bright…――有的鸟是不会被关住的,因为它们的羽毛太美丽了!16、l stayed up all night in your tent so,you could play North Pole.And l got pneumonia.――有一晚我们在帐O里彻夜不睡,因为你想玩北极游戏,结果害我得了肺炎。17、And as he grew, so did the technology. A human life,recorded on a network of hidden cameras and broadcast live.――科技日新月异,隐藏式摄影机记录他的一生。18、Good morning, and in case I don't see you, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!――早上好,以防我见不着你,所以下午好,晚上好,晚安!19、I have given Truman the chance to lead a normal life. The world, the place you live in, is the sick place.――我给了Truman过正常生活的机会。而你所生活的世界,是一个病态的世界。20、You don't have to leave home to discover what the world is about.we learn that no one is poor who has friends.――不必出门就能知天下事,有朋友相伴便不寂寞。学优网/21、What right do you have to turn a baby's life into a mockery.――你无权把一个生命 当成一场秀。22、lf his was more than a vague ambition, if he was determined,to discover the truth, there's no way we could prevent him.――他如果决心要查出真相,谁也阻止不了他。23、All right. Promise me one thing, though.lf l die before the summit, use me as an alternative source of food.――答应我一件事,我如果在半途不幸身亡,你要把我当作粮食。24、Network Executive: For God's sake, Chris! The whole world is watching. We can't let him die in front of a live audience!――Network Executive: 看在上帝的份上,Chris!全世界都看着呢。【《楚门的世界》经典台词】。我们不能让他当众死亡!25、I predict that, in just a moment,we'll see a lady on a red bike,followed by a man with flowers and a Volkswagen with a dented fender.――我预料马上就会看到骑红色脚踏车的女人,拿花的男人和保险杠受损的金龟#from 本文来自学优网 end#车。26、l've been your best friend since we were seven.We got through school by cheating off each other's test papers.Jesus, they were identical.――我们从七岁起就是好朋友,互相抄袭才完成学业,考卷一模一样。27、Who hasn't sat in the john and had an imaginary interview on TV? Who hasn't wanted To be somebody?――大家都想要上电视,每个人都想成名。28、But l always felt safe knowing that.Because whatever the answer was, we were right or wrong together.――不过我只知道,不管正确答案是什么,不管对错我们都一起承担。29、While the world he inhabits… is in some respects, counterfeit. There's nothing fake about Truman himself.――这节目没有剧本、没有提示卡。未必是杰作,但如假包换。是一个人一生的真实记录。30、When it's like everything's slipping away… You don't want to believe it, so you look for answers somewhere else, but… well… the point is, I would gladly step in front of traffic for you.――时不与我,你无法面对现实,于是……你要去别处寻求出路,但重要的是,我愿意为你这朋友两肋插刀。31、Things haven't worked out for us like we used to dream they would.l know what that feeling's like. Everything slipping away.You don't want to believe it, so you look for answers somewhere else.――我知道我们的生活都不如意,所有的理想都悄然逝去,你不想承认,于是另求出路。32、TRUMAN:Who are you?TRUMAN:And who am I?CHRISTOF:I am the creatorof a television show that gives hope and joy and inspiration to millions.CHRISTOF: You're the star.TRUMAN:Was nothing real?CHRISTOF:YOU were real. That's what made you so good to watch. Listen to me, Truman. There's no more truth out there than there is in the world I created for you. Same lies. The same deceit. But in my world, you have nothing to fear. I know you better than you know yourself.TRUMAN:You never had a camera in my head!CHRISTOF:You're afraid. That's why you can't leave. It's okay, Truman. I understand. I have been watching you your whole life. I was watching when you were born. I was watching when you took your first step. I watched you on your first day of school. heh heh. The episode when you lost your first tooth. heh heh heh. You can't leave, Truman. You belong here…With me. Talk to me. Say something. 'ell, say something, goddamnit! You're on television! You're live to the whole world!TRUMAN:In case I don't see ya', good afternoon, good evening and goodnight. Hahaha! Yeah!楚门:你是谁?创造者:我是创造者,创造了一个受万众欢迎的电视节目。楚门:那么,我是谁?创造者:你就是那个节目的明星。楚门:什么都是假的?创造者:你是真的,所以才有那么多人看你。【《楚门的世界》经典台词】。……听我的忠告,外面的世界跟我给你的世界一样的虚假,有一样的谎言,一样的欺诈。但在我的世界你什么也不用怕,我比你更清楚你自己。楚门:你无法在我的脑子里装摄影机。创造者:你害怕,所以你不能走,楚门不要紧,我明白。我看了你的一生,你出生时我在看你;你学走路时,我在看你;你入学,我在看你;还有你掉第一颗牙齿那一幕。你不能离开,楚门你属于这里,跟我一起吧……回答我,说句话……说话!你上了电视,正在向全世界转播。楚门:假如再也碰不到你……祝你早安、午安、晚安……欢迎您转载分享:
更多精彩:Hi,这是的腾讯微博,人海茫茫相遇不易,立即登录,别错过!
(@yueshenguilai)
在他的广播中搜索
Copyright & 1998 - 2016 Tencent. All Rights ReservedThe Truman Show - Rolling Stone
&Sayonara& to Seinfeld and hello to The Truman Show, a movie - and a great movie, by the way - about a television series in which the &selfishness, self-absorption, immaturity and greed& that Jerry, Elaine, George and Kramer were slammed for in the last episode don&t exist. Except behind the scenes. Jim Carrey has the role of his career as Truman Burbank, the unwitting star of a TV show that has trained 5,000 hidden cameras on him since his birth thirty years ago. Everyone in Truman&s life - parents, lovers, best friend, wife - is an actor. Truman&s seemingly idyllic world on the island of Seahaven is really a giant, dome-encased studio controlled by I Christof (Ed Harris), a beret-wearing director who has made his name as a I televisionary by invading Truman&s privacy seven days a week, twenty-four hours a day. Thanks to the global audience that hangs on Truman&s every move, his life is a cruel joke, with Truman the only one not in on it.
Here is a movie that could have failed in so many ways: sinking from the dead weight of surreal pretension or dissipating into the thin air of sitcom farce or soggy soap opera. Instead, The Truman Show finds a near-miraculous balance of humor and feeling in the keen intelligence of the script by Andrew Niccol (Gattaca) and the prodigal inventiveness of
director Peter Weir (Picnic at Hanging Rock, Witness and Fearless) at his very best.
Then there is Jim Carrey, the clown who&d do anything -- dumb or dumber -- for a laugh, including talk out of his butt and emerge from the birth canal of a hippo. Carrey has taken risks before: Look at , a failed dark comedy that plumbed the violence at the root of his manic art. In The Truman Show, Carrey takes his boldest step yet simply by laying back and playing for the nuance of a scene, not just the nuttiness. Does that mean Carrey isn&t funny? Hardly. He and the character make a snug comic fit as Truman contorts his rubber face in the mirror, leaves his picket-fence-perfect house for work, smooches with his wife, Meryl (Laura Linney), and greets the neighbors with his toothiest grin. &Good morning,& he says, beaming. &And in case I don&t see ya, good afternoon, good evening and good night.&
So far, so Carrey. It&s hard not to laugh at the camera&s intrusion into Truman&s daily routine, or at the fired cast members who try to crash back into the show (one by parachute), or at the &Free Truman& movement being organized on the outside by Lauren (Natascha McElhone), the banished actress who once played Truman&s high school sweetie and fell for him for real, or especially at the way Truman&s friends and co-workers have to sneak product plugs into their conversation, since there are no commercial breaks on the show. Passers-by push Truman against billboards. His wife touts a new cocoa. His best friend, Marlon (Noah Emmerich), carries a six-pack, making sure the brand name is visible to the hidden lens.
Delightfully droll stuff. And Carrey cunningly portrays Truman as sweetly naive, not off-puttingly stupid. That way we don&t lose our rooting interest in Truman, even when he fails to notice that the key figures in his life, including pal Marlon and wife Meryl, are named after famous actors. It&s only when the puppet finally feels the tug at his strings that the film moves to a deeper level and the laughs begin to catch in our throats.
Weir shows a mastery of tone as he shifts the film from acute social satire to an often penetrating meditation on the forces that control our existence. As Truman discerns the daily patterns that bind him -- don&t try this at home or you might think you&re trapped in your own TV show -- he also works up the courage to defy them. Childhood memories of his father&s drowning (staged by Christof) have kept Truman from crossing Seahaven&s bridge to the world outside. Now, with Meryl in tow, he drives off, only to be stopped by Christof&s guards. Harris is a marvel as the self-proclaimed creator who barks orders from his video heaven. Meryl, panicked by Truman&s rebellion, cries out to Christof, &I can&t work this way -- it&s not professional.& Christof responds by dumping her from the show. Truman must not escape. Ratings are at stake.
In the film&s most wrenching scene, Truman pours his heart out to Marlon, his trusted friend since grade school. Emmerich, a fresh new talent, invests this good-natured beer guzzler with a mesmerizing edge of danger. Weir never lets us inside the thoughts of Marlon or the other hired hands on the show: Are they appalled by their manipulation of Truman or willing to crush his feelings for fame and a fat paycheck? There is, however, no doubt about the impact of the sham on Truman, and eloquent stillness as he reacts to Truman&s betrayal is quietly devastating. Carrey triumphs in a hilarious and heartfelt performance that reveals an uncommon sensitivity and grace. The question is: Can audiences stand the shock?
If not, it&s their loss. The bogus buzz around Hollywood is that The Truman Show will prove to be too smart and too small-scale for its own box-office good. Screw that. Even the crunch of a giant lizard or the deep impact of Armageddon can&t stomp out something this unique and unforgettable. Go, Truman.
Don’t Miss a Story
We may use your e-mail address to send you the newsletter and offers that may interest you, on behalf of Rolling Stone and its partners. For more information please read our
How we use your email address
Ranked on a scale from 1 to 10, the trending score reflects the number of users reading a story in real time.
What is this?答案:WWgood
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
从方框中的七个句子中选出五个句子的正确序号补全对话(5分)A:Hi, Li Ming. What are you going to do this afternoon?B:& 1&&&Why?A:Shall we go to play basketball this afternoon?B:I’d love to, but I must do my homework at home.A.When and where are we going to meet?B.Are you free tomorrow?C.How are you?D.Nothing much.E.&&&&&Can I come?F.&&&&&Let’s play basketball tomorrow.G.&&&&Work must come first!&A:Why don’t you do it tomorrow?B:Sorry. &&2&A:You are right. &&3&B:I think so. &&4&A:OK. That’s a good idea.B:& 5&A:We are going to meet outside the school gate at nine o’clock.B:OK. See you tomorrow.A:See you.
来源:学年河北省秦皇岛文华教育九年级上学期期末考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:补充句子
补全对话(10分)
A: Where are you going for vacation ?
B: 1.___________________________________________
A: London? 2.__________________________________?
B: I would like to watch games . Because , you know ,
the 2012 London Olmpic Games will be held there .
A: How lucky you are ! 3.________________________________________?
B: For about 6 days , from July 27 to August 1st . 4.____________________________________________?
A: I`d like to go to Shanghai
B: 5._______________________________!
A: Yes . Shanghai is an international city , there are
people all over the world . It`s a good chance to learn about foreign
couintries
B: I think so . And you can visit the places of
interest in Shanghai .
A: That`s true . Have a good time !
B:The same to you .
来源:2011年初中毕业升学考试(四川广安卷)英语(解析版)
1从对话后的选项中选择适当的选项补全对话
A:Hello! May I speak to Mr. Smith?
B:I'm sorry._____ 1.____
A:When will he come back?
B:I think he'll be back in an hour.___ 2.____
A:That's very kind of you. I'd like him to
come to my birthday party.3.
B:Certainly.__ 4.__I'll go and get a pen and
a piece of paper. Now please give me your phone number.
A:7667569. My name is Liu Wei.
B:All right. _____5.____
A. Could I take a message?
B. Can I leave my telephone number for you?
C. Wait a minute, please.
D. He isn't here right now.
E. I'll tell him to call you back.
来源:2013届湖北省孝感市初二下学期月考英语试卷B卷(解析版)
A.&I don’t look cool.
B.&You shouldn’t argue with your parents.
C.&But I don’t have enough money.
D.&You look unhappy.
E.&My brother plays his stereo too
A: &&&1.&&,
what’s wrong?
B: Oh … my clothes are out of style.&&&&&2.&
A: Well, maybe you should buy some new
clothes.
B: Yes,&&3.&&
A: Huh. Maybe you could get a part-time job
in the evenings.
B: I can’t, because my parents want me to
stay at home every night. I argued with them about it.
A: Well,&&4.&&&You
should talk about your problems.
B: And guess what else is wrong?
B:&&5.&&&I
can’t go to sleep.
来源:2012年外研版初中英语八年级上Module 6 练习卷(解析版)
A:Hi,Mr.Wilson.Where did you go last
night?I 1   you up but there 2    no&3  
B:Hi,David.I 4   to Shanghai,Suzhou and
other 5   .
A:Great.6    did you go there 7   ?
B:You know I’m a businessman.I 8   9    to many places.
A:What 10    of computers do you
have?
B:Many 11   12   .
A:Some are very 13    and 14    are quite dear.
B:I think your job 15   be 16    and 17    because you can sell
your things and see the world 18    the 19    time.
A:I think so.So I 20    my work.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
作业讨论群:

我要回帖

更多关于 afternoon 夏达 的文章

随机推荐