If the god can give me a chance I'll put downcherish everythingg to cherish you 是什么意思?帮忙翻译一下

I can put everything down for
意思是:我可以为你放下一切
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码Many years ago, when I was working as a volunteer at a hospital, I got to know a little girl named Lisa. The poor little girl had a very serious disease(疾病)and was dying. The doctor had done his best but no medicine really worked. The only chance to save her seemed to be a blood transfusion(输血)from her five-year-old brother. The little boy had the same disease before and had developed the antibodies(抗体)to fight the illness.The doctor talked to the little boy about what they planned to do, and asked him if he would like to give his blood to his sister. I saw him hesitate(迟疑) for a moment. Then he took a deep breath and said, "Yes, I’ll do it if it can save Lisa."As the transfusion was going on, the little boy lay quietly in bed next to his sister. He looked at her and smiled all the time. When everything was done and the color returned to his sister’s face, his smile disappeared and he looked a little afraid. He looked up at the doctor and asked, "Will I start to die now?"He was too young to understand the doctor. He thought he would have to give all his blood to his sister, but he agreed.小题1:What happened to the little girl named Lisa later?A.She died of a very serious disease.B.She got better with the antibodies from her brother.C.She lost her little brother.D.The transfusion failed and her illness got worse.小题2:How did the five-year-old boy understand the doctor’s plan?A.He thought he was going to lose all his blood.B.He thought he was going to be killed.C.He thought he was going to die together with his sister.D.He thought he was going to die when he was older.小题3:What did the boy feel when the doctor talked to him about the transfusion?A.He was unhappy to help his sister.B.He was so afraid that he refused to do anything.C.He was worried about his sister.D.He was willing to give his blood.小题4: The writer still remembers the story after many years ______.A.because the little girl had a very strange diseaseB.because the sister and brother had the same diseaseC.because the doctor saved the little girl’s lifeD.because of what the boy did for his sister - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:Many years ago, when I was working as a volunteer at a hospital, I got to know a little girl named Lisa. The poor little girl had a very serious disease(疾病)and was dying. The doctor had done his best but no medicine really worked. The only chance to save her seemed to be a blood transfusion(输血)from her five-year-old brother. The little boy had the same disease before and had developed the antibodies(抗体)to fight the illness.The doctor talked to the little boy about what they planned to do, and asked him if he would like to give his blood to his sister. I saw him hesitate(迟疑) for a moment. Then he took a deep breath and said, "Yes, I’ll do it if it can save Lisa."As the transfusion was going on, the little boy lay quietly in bed next to his sister. He looked at her and smiled all the time. When everything was done and the color returned to his sister’s face, his smile disappeared and he looked a little afraid. He looked up at the doctor and asked, "Will I start to die now?"He was too young to understand the doctor. He thought he would have to give all his blood to his sister, but he agreed.小题1:What happened to the little girl named Lisa later?A.She died of a very serious disease.B.She got better with the antibodies from her brother.C.She lost her little brother.D.The transfusion failed and her illness got worse.小题2:How did the five-year-old boy understand the doctor’s plan?A.He thought he was going to lose all his blood.B.He thought he was going to be killed.C.He thought he was going to die together with his sister.D.He thought he was going to die when he was older.小题3:What did the boy feel when the doctor talked to him about the transfusion?A.He was unhappy to help his sister.B.He was so afraid that he refused to do anything.C.He was worried about his sister.D.He was willing to give his blood.小题4: The writer still remembers the story after many years ______.A.because the little girl had a very strange diseaseB.because the sister and brother had the same diseaseC.because the doctor saved the little girl’s lifeD.because of what the boy did for his sisterMany years ago, when I was working as a volunteer at a hospital, I got to know a little girl named Lisa. The poor little girl had a very serious disease(疾病)and was dying. The doctor had done his best but no medicine really worked. The only chance to save her seemed to be a blood transfusion(输血)from her five-year-old brother. The little boy had the same disease before and had developed the antibodies(抗体)to fight the illness.The doctor talked to the little boy about what they planned to do, and asked him if he would like to give his blood to his sister. I saw him hesitate(迟疑) for a moment. Then he took a deep breath and said, "Yes, I’ll do it if it can save Lisa."As the transfusion was going on, the little boy lay quietly in bed next to his sister. He looked at her and smiled all the time. When everything was done and the color returned to his sister’s face, his smile disappeared and he looked a little afraid. He looked up at the doctor and asked, "Will I start to die now?"He was too young to understand the doctor. He thought he would have to give all his blood to his sister, but he agreed.小题1:What happened to the little girl named Lisa later?A.She died of a very serious disease.B.She got better with the antibodies from her brother.C.She lost her little brother.D.The transfusion failed and her illness got worse.小题2:How did the five-year-old boy understand the doctor’s plan?A.He thought he was going to lose all his blood.B.He thought he was going to be killed.C.He thought he was going to die together with his sister.D.He thought he was going to die when he was older.小题3:What did the boy feel when the doctor talked to him about the transfusion?A.He was unhappy to help his sister.B.He was so afraid that he refused to do anything.C.He was worried about his sister.D.He was willing to give his blood.小题4: The writer still remembers the story after many years ______.A.because the little girl had a very strange diseaseB.because the sister and brother had the same diseaseC.because the doctor saved the little girl’s lifeD.because of what the boy did for his sister科目:难易度:最佳答案小题1:B小题1:A小题1:D小题1:D解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心How to improve my life? Many people think that they have to accept whatever life throws at them. They"ll say, "This is my fate, my destiny. I cannot change it." Of course not! You don"t have to suffer needlessly. Your destiny depends on you, not on any other external factors. I know someone who says she just accepts what life gives her because she has done everything she can to improve it. Guess what her lifestyle is? She wakes up in the morning, goes to work, comes back home, relaxes, chats with people, watches TV, then goes to sleep. Next day, the same routine cycle follows. Huh! Is this what she calls "doing her best"? She believes she has tried her best and just accepts it in her heart that this is the life that God has inte that her luck can only change if God wills it.
Of course God wants us to be happy and live our life to the fullest, but we have to do our share of exerting(运用) the effort to live the life of our dreams. Remember that you reap what you sow. You just don"t sit around and wait for a million dollars to fall from the sky. You have to get off the couch, get your eyes off the TV screen, get your hands off the phone. Don’t expect your luck to change unless you do something about it. If something goes wrong, don"t just regard it as but use it as feedback. Learn your lesson, make the most of the situation, and do something to solve the problem. It"s not enough you also have to act positively.If someone"s life is in the trouble, do you just hope and pray that things will turn out fine? Of course not! You get to do anything you can to save the person. So it is with your own life. It is not enough to hope for the best, but you have to do your best. In other words, don"t just stand (or sit ) there, do something to improve your life.小题1:According to the woman mentioned in Para.3, her life ____________. A.Doesn"t need improvingB.couldn"t be improved C.will be better some dayD.Will be worse in the future小题2:What does the author think of the woman"s life?A.positiveB.satisfyingC.colorfulD.passive小题3:Which of the following statements is the author"s opinion?A.Your temporary problem is not discouraging.B.Your luck can be changed by your effortsC.You can only achieve success when God wills it. D.You should treat yourself in the way you treat friends.小题4:In Para.5, the author emphasized the importance of _____________.A.positive actionB.positive thinkingC.hope for the bestD.intention to succeed小题5:The text is mainly written to advise you to ____________. A.understand yourselfB.improve your lifeC.believe in yourselfD.change your normal way - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:
How to improve my life? Many people think that they have to accept whatever life throws at them. They"ll say, "This is my fate, my destiny. I cannot change it." Of course not! You don"t have to suffer needlessly. Your destiny depends on you, not on any other external factors. I know someone who says she just accepts what life gives her because she has done everything she can to improve it. Guess what her lifestyle is? She wakes up in the morning, goes to work, comes back home, relaxes, chats with people, watches TV, then goes to sleep. Next day, the same routine cycle follows. Huh! Is this what she calls "doing her best"? She believes she has tried her best and just accepts it in her heart that this is the life that God has inte that her luck can only change if God wills it.
Of course God wants us to be happy and live our life to the fullest, but we have to do our share of exerting(运用) the effort to live the life of our dreams. Remember that you reap what you sow. You just don"t sit around and wait for a million dollars to fall from the sky. You have to get off the couch, get your eyes off the TV screen, get your hands off the phone. Don’t expect your luck to change unless you do something about it. If something goes wrong, don"t just regard it as but use it as feedback. Learn your lesson, make the most of the situation, and do something to solve the problem. It"s not enough you also have to act positively.If someone"s life is in the trouble, do you just hope and pray that things will turn out fine? Of course not! You get to do anything you can to save the person. So it is with your own life. It is not enough to hope for the best, but you have to do your best. In other words, don"t just stand (or sit ) there, do something to improve your life.小题1:According to the woman mentioned in Para.3, her life ____________. A.Doesn"t need improvingB.couldn"t be improved C.will be better some dayD.Will be worse in the future小题2:What does the author think of the woman"s life?A.positiveB.satisfyingC.colorfulD.passive小题3:Which of the following statements is the author"s opinion?A.Your temporary problem is not discouraging.B.Your luck can be changed by your effortsC.You can only achieve success when God wills it. D.You should treat yourself in the way you treat friends.小题4:In Para.5, the author emphasized the importance of _____________.A.positive actionB.positive thinkingC.hope for the bestD.intention to succeed小题5:The text is mainly written to advise you to ____________. A.understand yourselfB.improve your lifeC.believe in yourselfD.change your normal way
How to improve my life? Many people think that they have to accept whatever life throws at them. They"ll say, "This is my fate, my destiny. I cannot change it." Of course not! You don"t have to suffer needlessly. Your destiny depends on you, not on any other external factors. I know someone who says she just accepts what life gives her because she has done everything she can to improve it. Guess what her lifestyle is? She wakes up in the morning, goes to work, comes back home, relaxes, chats with people, watches TV, then goes to sleep. Next day, the same routine cycle follows. Huh! Is this what she calls "doing her best"? She believes she has tried her best and just accepts it in her heart that this is the life that God has inte that her luck can only change if God wills it.
Of course God wants us to be happy and live our life to the fullest, but we have to do our share of exerting(运用) the effort to live the life of our dreams. Remember that you reap what you sow. You just don"t sit around and wait for a million dollars to fall from the sky. You have to get off the couch, get your eyes off the TV screen, get your hands off the phone. Don’t expect your luck to change unless you do something about it. If something goes wrong, don"t just regard it as but use it as feedback. Learn your lesson, make the most of the situation, and do something to solve the problem. It"s not enough you also have to act positively.If someone"s life is in the trouble, do you just hope and pray that things will turn out fine? Of course not! You get to do anything you can to save the person. So it is with your own life. It is not enough to hope for the best, but you have to do your best. In other words, don"t just stand (or sit ) there, do something to improve your life.小题1:According to the woman mentioned in Para.3, her life ____________. A.Doesn"t need improvingB.couldn"t be improved C.will be better some dayD.Will be worse in the future小题2:What does the author think of the woman"s life?A.positiveB.satisfyingC.colorfulD.passive小题3:Which of the following statements is the author"s opinion?A.Your temporary problem is not discouraging.B.Your luck can be changed by your effortsC.You can only achieve success when God wills it. D.You should treat yourself in the way you treat friends.小题4:In Para.5, the author emphasized the importance of _____________.A.positive actionB.positive thinkingC.hope for the bestD.intention to succeed小题5:The text is mainly written to advise you to ____________. A.understand yourselfB.improve your lifeC.believe in yourselfD.change your normal way科目:难易度:最佳答案
小题1:B小题1:D小题1:B小题1:A小题1:B
A篇论述如何做到自我提升;不能只有积极的思想,还要有积极的行动。小题1:细节理解题。根据第三段的“she just accepts what life gives her because she has done everything she can to improve it”和第四段的“She believes she has tried her best and just accepts it”,可知该女子接受现在的生活是因为她认为她已经尽力,但生活却未能改变。小题1:作者态度题。作者认为该女子只是重复日常活动,并没有“doing her best”,所以是passive (消极的)。小题1:细节理解题。根据第五段的“Don’t expect your luck to change, unless you do something about it”,可知B为正确答案。小题1:细节理解题。第五段主要强调行动,而不仅仅靠运气、思想或希望。尤其是根据末句的“It’s not enough you also have to act positively”,可知A为正确答案。小题1:文章意图题。从文章的首句和尾句可以得到提示。

知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心

我要回帖

更多关于 cherish everything 的文章

随机推荐