分享者信息
【肉包子】
【肉包子】最新分享
热门搜索词
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
0811-a foreign film-刘鑫好好啊
网盘分享链接地址
相关说明:
资源:0811-a foreign film-刘鑫好好啊 相关文件均存储在百度网盘。本站为您免费提供强有力的网盘资源搜索,建议使用前选用百度杀毒 金山杀毒等杀毒工具通过后再使用。
    联系我们:      
本站仅提供的资源搜索服务,不存放任何实质内容。如有侵权内容请联系百度云盘,源资源删除后本站的链接将自动失效。从小学到留学
作文与指导全覆盖
当前位置: >
雅思口语part 2话题:A Foreign Film
作者:-- 来源:腾讯教育 时间:
下面为大家整理了雅思口语part 2的一些话题,每个话题都给出了相应的答题套路,并给出了part 3的一些延伸问题,考生们可以通过这些问题来熟悉每个话题的套路,并总结出自己的答题思路,以下是详细内容。
A Foreign Film
Describe a foreign film that you recently enjoyed watching.
You should say:
what film it was
who the actors were
what the film was about
and explain why you enjoyed this film.
Film-watching Preferences in Your Country
What kinds of films are most popular in your country?
What kinds of films do young people (i.e., people aged 15 to 25) like to watch?
What kinds of films do children (i.e., people aged 4 to 12) like to watch?
What kinds of films do you prefer to watch?
Do you think films have much influence on young people?
What about children - what impact do films have on children?
Do you think films that show violence can affect children?
Do you think parents should supervise what films their children watch?
Do you ever learn anything from watching a film?
Do you think that you can learn about other (foreign) cultures from watching films?
In what ways can a country's culture be represented in a film?
To what extent do films influence a country's culture?
How could a film enrich (or, strengthen) a country's culture?
The Film Industry
In your opinion, what is a &good& film (and what is a &bad& film)?
In your opinion, what is a &successful& film?
Do you think it's necessary for film-makers to spend a lot of money in order to produce a successful (or, a good) film?
Do you think we will continue to have cinemas in the future?
In the future, do you think that cinemas will be replaced by DVD's (and/or films downloaded off the internet)?
What do you think would be the result if everyone watched films on DVD (instead of going to the cinema)?
以上就是为大家整理的雅思口语part 2的话题及问题,内容不多,但非常实用,预祝大家在雅思考试中取得好成绩!
(责任编辑:赵聪)
版权及免责声明① 凡本网注明“稿件来源:北京新东方学校”的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属北京市海淀区私立新东方学校所有,转载请注明“来源:北京新东方学校”。 ② 本网未注明“稿件来源:北京新东方学校”的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载仅基于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同转载稿的观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,需自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为“稿件来源:北京新东方学校”,本网将依法追究法律责任。 ③ 如有本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后速来电与北京新东方网联系,电话:010-。
经营许可证编号:京ICP备
版权所有:北京新东方教育科技(集团)有限公司
咨询电话:010-投诉电话:010-该账号邮箱未验证,请后登录
请输入正确的密码!
记住登录状态
使用合作网站帐号登录 :
在线时间1333 小时经验值58360 小站金币38281 最后登录注册时间主题精华160阅读权限70帖子
小站金币38281
Describe a foreign film that you like.You should say:What it isWhen you watched it for the first timeWhat plots impressed you mostAndexplain why you love this film.
Sample Answer 1
英音示范音频:& &
(753.79 KB, 下载次数: 81)
15:12 上传
点击文件名下载附件
F Scott Fitzgerald's classic, complexnovella of bad timing and lost love in the Jazz Age, The Great Gatsby has beenbrought once again to the cinema, starring Leonardo DiCaprio as the eniicyoung Gatsby himself. I saw it on TV one year ago
It follows the life and times ofmillionaire Jay Gatsby and his neighbour Nick, who recounts hisencounter with Gatsby at the height of the Roaring Twenties.
The plot is Gatsby’s funeral. Nick invitesDaisy to Gatsby's funeral, only to learn that she, Tom, and their daughter areleaving New York. The funeral is attended only by reporters and photographers,whom Nick angrily chases out. Nick realizes that he is the only person whoactually cared about Gatsby. Disgusted with both the city and its people, heleaves New York, but not before taking a final walk through Gatsby' reflecting on Gatsby's unique ability to hope, and how he losteverything. Back in the sanatorium, Nick finishes his memoir and titles it&Gatsby,& then takes out a pen to re-title it, &The GreatGatsby.&
Its style fascinates. It creates vivid1920s backdrops behind all this: faintly preposterous and yet undeniablylively: all-singing, all-dancing, and Jay-Z's music is audacious andexhilarating. There is colourised black-and-white footage and depthless digitalpanoramas of New Y there are hyper-real street scenes through which Gatsbyroars in his sports car. And of course there are plenty of thoseheadache-inducing camera zooms.
才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?
相关帖子 |
最新 托福机经 雅思机经 免费下载
我们将以您绑定的
作为接收批改短信的默认手机号码
订阅小站最新精品课程信息
输入您的手机号码,批改动态随时掌握!
订阅小站最新精品课程信息
您可以在设置—密码安全—绑定手机中随时修改您的手机号码
还差最后一步了!只要填写完邮箱即可同时获得批改短信提醒和小站精品课程信息两大福利了!
小站论坛,All Rights Reserved 小站国际教育&&沪ICP备号&&解析雅思口语Part2媒体类话题_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
解析雅思口语Part2媒体类话题
上传于||暂无简介
大小:130.82KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢当前位置: &
雅思口语范文:Foreign Film
以下是小编为大家搜索整理的有关口语范文Foreign Film相关信息介绍,每年雅思写作会涉及到Foreign Music方面的考题,所以一下考生可以借鉴里面的短语、句子或思路,给自己的写作找一些思路和灵感。
中关于外国电影Foreign Film题经常出现,考官一般会要求描述你近期看过的一部电影,说说中国的电影产业等等。下面为大家整理了雅思口语考官关于这类话题的具体问题及参考答案,考生可以提前看一下,再根据自己的实际情况来组织新的回答内容和思路。
Describe a foreign film that you recently enjoyed watching.
Film-watching Preferences in Your Country
The Film Industry
My friend and I got a blast last month when we saw the 3-D Max movie called Transformers: Dark of the Moon which is an American science fiction-action film directed by Michael Bay. In this cast, Shia LaBeouf, Josh Duhamel, Tyrese Gibson, and John Turturro reprised their roles but English model Rosie Huntington-Whiteley replaced Megan Fox as the lead female character.
The film's story structure revolves around a genuine NASA manned mission to the Moon. Three years after the events of the second film and 42 years after the Apollo 11 space race, the Autobots continue to work for the NEST military force. Meanwhile, the Decepticons unveil a plan to use the new groundbreaking technology, the Pillars, to enslave Humanity in order to save the home planet of the Transformers, Cybertron.First of all, I don't think the image of a truck transforming into a twenty-foot tall robot has never captured on screen, but now it became true, and I think a bunch of people are rocked because of this. Moreover, the film is marvelous with its spectacular visual effect and 3-D action sequences. Those special effects are the best 3-D experience since Avatar in my perspective.
以上便是为您提供的关于雅思知识的辅导资料,希望会对您有用。想浏览更多相关内容,请点击: &
上一篇:下一篇:
将此信息分享到:

我要回帖

更多关于 雅思范文 的文章

随机推荐