meet friendsmeet什么意思思

会见朋友是什么意思_会见朋友在线翻译_会见朋友什么意思_会见朋友的意思_会见朋友的翻译_英语单词大全_911查询
会见朋友是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译,例如
会见朋友是什么意思 会见朋友在线翻译 会见朋友什么意思 会见朋友的意思 会见朋友的翻译 会见朋友的解释 会见朋友的发音
会见朋友会见朋友 网络解释1. meet friends& & 275. run in the hallway 在走廊里跑 | 276. meet friends 会见朋友 | 277. No talking! 不要说话!2. meet my friends& & 30.work on my English project做英语作业 | 31.meet my friends会见朋友 | 32.get really angry真的生气了会见朋友 网络例句1. It is a good place to meet friends. & &它是一个会见朋友的好地方。2. He is a good place to meet friends a good. & &他是个好个会见朋友的好地方。3. In the afternoon, she always meets her friends. & &下午,她总是会见她的朋友。4. I can't meet my friends after school because I have to do my homework. & &放学后,我不会见朋友们,因为我得写作业。5. While in Dallas I met up with some old friends. & &在达拉斯的时候我会见了一些旧朋友。6. My meeting with my friend in New York was not an expected encounter. & &我会见我的朋友在纽约没有遇到的预期。7. Except for starting work again, I met up with a lot of friends. & &除了开始工作,我会见了许多朋友。会见朋友是什么意思,会见朋友在线翻译,会见朋友什么意思,会见朋友的意思,会见朋友的翻译,会见朋友的解释,会见朋友的发音,会见朋友的同义词,会见朋友的反义词,会见朋友的例句,会见朋友的相关词组,会见朋友意思是什么,会见朋友怎么翻译,单词会见朋友是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐
(共10个)站长工具
(共8个)身体健康
&2016  京ICP备号-6 京公网安备30 i meet with a friend和i meet a friend有什么不同
没看过粉丝啊m2
meet with somebody 通常表示与某人会晤,然后有很正式的会议.例如:与某总统会晤协商危机处理办法.显然somebody不能是a friend,否则意思不通--会晤朋友.I meet somebody with a friend 就可以了,表示朋友带着我与某人见面.(注意,是朋友带着我,朋友为主,我为次,与别人见面,这是英语的表达方式).i meet a friend .我与一个朋友见面,或 在路上偶遇一个朋友,(视语境而定).
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码请选择您要上传的头像图片,完成后关闭此弹框即可。
&&&&您所提交的评论已被保存,登录后即可发表
&&&&您已经选择过了。
应用大小:33.7 MB
类别:社交
当前版本:2.2
语言:法语, 英语
运行环境:需要 iOS 4.3 或更高版本。与 iPhone、iPad、iPod touch 兼容。
下载此APP的用户也下载
简介:Chat with friends anytime, everywhere, in th...
Mixr - 3D Chat & Meet Friends应用说明
Chat with friends anytime, everywhere, in the must-have social game where who you know matters most. Invite friends to hang out in always-on urban scenes, or chat with entirely new people from down the street and across the world. In Mixr, the quality of your friendships counts as much as the quantity, so make sure everyone's got your back—and everyone stays true! The deeper your connections, the greater your power, and the more cool places you can visit! FEATURES **Be Who You Want** Cash in Cred to reinvent your look, try on a new way of talking or just keep it real - the choice is yours. **Find Your Scene** From hip outdoor cafes to casual hangouts to the world's hottest nightclubs, meet up with friends wherever you like, day or night.**Become a VIP** Leverage your phone contacts and Facebook friends, then nurture relationships from simply "friends" by hitting the town together. Use your friends to access exclusive scenes and VIP-only experiences. Note: Mixr is only available to users age 13 and over. Your feedback is extremely important in helping us pave the way for new features. We want to make it fun for you and your friends! Write us a note when you're in Mixr, or email us at tickets@.
Mixr - 3D Chat & Meet Friends怎么样
| | | | | | |
| | | | | | | |
|||||||||||||||
iTunes分类排行榜
||||||||||||||||||
京公网安备98
苹果园为iOS用户提供和下载,最新的、、、等,分享最权威的资讯、、及解决办法,拥有最火爆的,苹果园一家专注解决iOS所求的网站。
21:14:28.410---- 21:14:28.426----15.6how often do you meet friends什么意思
凋零哥の礞241
你多久见一次你的朋友们?
你多久跟朋友会面一次?