谢谢夸奖英文翻译 谢谢

英语翻译这个可以用于感谢对方采纳了你的意见之类的吗?还是说要用thank you for your appreciation?我被搞糊涂了..consideration是考虑的意思吧,appreciation是感激的意思吧..我想表达谢谢您对我的赏识以及帮助.
谢谢您对我的赏识以及帮助:Thank you for your recognition(认可) and help.thank you for your consideration指谢谢您的关照 thank you for your appreciation:谢谢您的欣赏,认可希望能帮到您...
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
应该是Thank you for your appreciation.这里对方对你赏识,是appreciate you. 所以你对他的appreciation表示感谢。
1. thanks for your consideration,一般是报价后,感谢客户对我方报价的考虑,等待客户的进一步消息。2. thank you for your
appreciation 没听过这种说法。3. 你想表达的“谢谢您对我的赏识以及帮助”,应该是Thanks for your recognition and kind help to me.
Thank you for your appreciation and guidance!
我个人感觉appreciation稍微好点,因为appreciation还有赏识的意思。consideration感觉就有点生硬,比较适合用于公务场合。仅供您参考~~
谢谢你 很周到的考虑。
thank you for your consideration 用在你说出一个offer,老板听了这个offer以后。他会考虑采不采纳你的offer。在这之前用这句话,表明你希望他能采纳的意思。
扫描下载二维码113.200.136.*
不用感谢我
172.16.181.*
183.21.184.*
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
callisthenics
大家还关注
[求助]08年高三英语作文大赛什么时候开...
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'谢谢翻译成英文
thanks a lot
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语翻译希望大家能给出中文的翻译谢谢 My child arriveCame to the world in the usually wayBut there were planes to catch and bills to pay.He learned to walk while I was away.He was talkin' 'fore I knew it.And as he grew he said,"I'm gonna be like you,Dad.You know I'm gonna be like you."Chorus :And the cat's in the cradle and the silver spoon,Little boy blue and the man on the moon."When you comin' home ""Son,I don't know when.We'll get together then.You know we'll have a good time then."Well,my son turned ten just the other day.He said ,"Thanks for the e on,let's play.Could you teach me to throw " I said,"Not today.I got a lot to do." He said,"That's okay."And he walked away and he smiled and he said,"You know,I'm gonna be like him,yeah.You know I'm gonna be like him."ChorusWell,he came from college just the other day,So much like a man I just had to say,"I'm proud of you.Could you sit for a while "He shook his head and he said with a smile,"What I'd really like,Dad,is to borrow the car keys.See you later.Can I have them please "Chorus :And the cat's in the cradle and the silver spoon,Little boy blue and the man on the moon."When you comin?home,Son ""I don't know when.We'll get together then.You know we'll have a good time then."I've long since retired,my son's moved away.I called him up just the other day."I'd like to see you,if you don箃 mind."He said,"I'd love to,Dad,if I could find the time.You see my new job's a hassle and the kids have the flu,But it's sure nice talkin' to you,Dad.It's been sure nice talkin' to you."And as I hung up the phone it occurred to me,He'd grown up just like me.My boy was just like me.
我的孩子就在几天前到达.来到这个世界的方式.通常但是有飞机来捕捉和账单.他学会了走路时,我就走了.他说话时,我知道它的“脱颖而出.他说,当他长大,“我不会喜欢你,爸爸.你知道我会喜欢你.”合唱:和猫的摇篮和银汤匙,小男孩蓝色和月亮上的人》.“当你临近的在家吗?”“孩子,我不知道什么时候.我们会在一起.你知道我们会很开心的.哦,我的儿子把10只是另一天.他说:“谢谢你的球,爸爸.来吧,让我们玩.你能教我丢了呢?”我说:"今天不行.我有很多事情要做.”他说:“没关系.”他走了,他微笑着,他说,“你知道,我不会喜欢他,耶.你知道我不会像他这样的球员.”合唱:和猫的摇篮和银汤匙,小男孩蓝色和月亮上的人》.“当你comin吗?家里呢,儿子?”“我不知道什么时候.我们会在一起.你知道我们会很开心的我很久以前就退休了,我儿子的移走.我叫他几天前.“我想和你见面,如果你don箃精神.”他说:“我想,爸爸,如果我能找到时间.你看我的新工作是件麻烦事,孩子患了感冒,但它确实不错,你爸爸,废话.那是当然不错.”说话'和我挂了电话我,他想长大了,就像我这样.我的孩子就像我.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
歌名: 摇篮里的猫儿 某天,一个孩子诞生了
他以寻常的方式来到
但是我有飞机要赶,有帐单要付
他在我不在家的时候学会了走路
很晚的时候我才知道他学会了说话
他慢慢的长大了,他对我说:
"爸,我长大了要成为你这样的人
你知道,我长大了要成为你这样的人"
摇篮里的猫儿,银色的汤勺 ...
《猫眼在摇篮》我的孩子刚刚抵达的一天; 来到世界的通常方式 但也有飞机到渔获量和支付账单。 他学会了走路,而我离开。 他谈'前,我知道它。 当他长大,他说, “我要去是喜欢你,爸爸。 你知道我要去像你。 “ 合唱: 和猫的摇篮和银勺, 小男孩蓝色和人类送上月球。 “当你comin...
☆☆☆翻译如下☆☆☆My child arrive我的孩子是几天前到来的Came to the world in the usually way以普遍的方式来到这世上But there were planes to catch and bills to pay.但我要搭乘飞机去付帐单He learned to wal...
扫描下载二维码The page is temporarily unavailable
nginx error!
The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable.
Please try again later.
Website Administrator
Something has triggered an error on your
This is the default error page for
nginx that is distributed with
It is located
/usr/share/nginx/html/50x.html
You should customize this error page for your own
site or edit the error_page directive in
the nginx configuration file
/etc/nginx/nginx.conf.

我要回帖