让我习惯没有你翻译的存在和怀抱 翻译成英文!

谁能帮我把汉字翻译成英文啊?求高手! 自从认识你后, 我开始依赖上你了。 没有你的日子我是都多么的孤..._百度知道
谁能帮我把汉字翻译成英文啊?求高手! 自从认识你后, 我开始依赖上你了。 没有你的日子我是都多么的孤...
自从认识你后、寂寞!我知道我们最后的结局不会很完美?求高手。没有你的日子我是都多么的孤单,我开始依赖上你了谁能帮我把汉字翻译成英文啊,但至少我们现在还在一起
提问者采纳
Iwas so lonelySince I love & you Zheng选我, but at least we are together now, lonely without you! I &quot! I know the end is not perfect, I began to rely on you
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
没有你的日子的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁让我习惯没有你的存在和怀抱 翻译成英文!
Let me get used to the absence of your existence and embraceget used to 习惯 absence of 缺少.existence 存在,名词 embrace拥抱,名词.希望对你有所帮助.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
you make me get used to be without you and your embrace
Let me get used to the life without you and your
扫描下载二维码习惯没有你英文怎么说
I'm habituated to without you.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Habits have not you
I'm used to living without you now.
I have used to doing everying without you.
be accustomed without you
I used to be without you
扫描下载二维码歌词翻译成英文:在那一条街你亲吻我 你用手抱住我 我也用手抱这你_百度知道
歌词翻译成英文:在那一条街你亲吻我 你用手抱住我 我也用手抱这你
根据描述,对应的歌曲是《Drenched》。对应的歌词是:When you kissed me on that street, I kissed you back 只因在街的那边,你我的那一吻You held me in your arms, I held you in mine 你揽我入怀 不自觉的相拥。 歌曲信息歌名:无法自拔 外文名称:Drenched 所属专辑:我的歌声里 歌曲原唱:曲婉婷 填
词:曲婉婷 谱
曲:曲婉婷 歌词:When minutes become hours当须臾化作长久 When days become years 当昼夜渐成四季。 And I don’t know where you are 你却依旧无处可寻 Color seems so dull without you 没有你,斑斓也失去了色彩 Have we lost our minds? 我们都疯了么? What have we done 我们到底做了什么? But it all doesn’t seem to matter anymore 但一切怀疑早已经 无关痛痒。 When you kissed me on that street, I kissed you back 只因在街的那边,你我的那一吻You held me in your arms, I held you in mine 你揽我入怀 不自觉的相拥。 You picked me up to lay me down 希冀与失落 都源自于你。 When I look into your eyes 当我凝视你的双眸, I can hear you cry for a little bit more of you and I 我能听到你的泪水里 有你我不能掌控的无奈。 I’m drenched in your love 不禁沉溺于你给的爱。 I’m no longer able to hold it back 让我再也不可能 将一切挽回。 Is it too late to ask for love? 是否对爱渴求已为时太晚? Is it wrong to feel right? 是否这一切 似是而非? When the world is winding down 可是当周遭尘埃落定。 Thoughts of you linger around 而我的脑海里只剩下你逡巡徘徊。 Have we lost our minds? 是我们都疯了么?What have we done? 我们到底做了什么? But it all doesn’t seem to matter anymore 但这一切早已经变得 无关痛痒 When you kissed me on that street, I kissed you back 只因在街的那边 你我的那一吻。 You held me in your arms, I held you in mine 你揽我入怀 不自觉的相拥 You picked me up to lay me down 希冀与失落 都源自你。 When I look into your eyes 当我凝视你的双眸。 I can hear you cry for a little bit more of you and I 我能听到你的泪水里 有你我不能掌控的无奈。 I’m drenched in your love 不禁沉溺于你给的爱I’m no longer able to hold it back 让我再也不可能 将一切挽回。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
提问者采纳
I kissed you back  当你在那条街吻我,不止因为你和我,  I can hear you cry for a little bit more of you and I  我能听到你的哭泣?  Is it wrong to feel right。  I’m drenched in your love  我沉浸在你的爱,被风吹落。  Is it too late to ask for love?  忘记了我们所做过的dreched - 曲婉婷 是么 When minutes become hours  当分钟成为小时  When days become years  当日子变成年头。  I’m no longer able to hold it back  可是。  When you kissed me on that street。  When you kissed me on that street。  When I look into your eyes  当我凝视你的眼, I held you in mine  你我彼此拥入怀中,我吻回你  You held me in your arms?  难道,一起似乎都不重要了  When you kissed me on that street。  And I don’t know where you are  我不知道你身在何处  Color seems so dull without you  离开了你。  You picked me up to lay me down  你把我收入怀中就是为了把我放下。  Thoughts of you linger around  而我的脑海里却只有你在游荡。  I’m drenched in your love  我沉浸在你的爱中  I’m no longer able to hold it back  可是却再也找不回来,太晚了,现在让你爱我,我再也不能找回你,不止因为你和我。  Have we lost our minds?  你是否忘记了我们的曾经  What have we done。  When I look into your eyes  当我凝视你的眼?  难道。  I can hear you cry for a little bit more of you and I  我我能听到你的哭泣, I held you in mine  You picked me up to lay me down  When I look into your eyes  I can hear you cry for a little bit more of you and I  I’m drenched in your love  I’m no longer able to hold it back,不应该让你知道我们的感觉是对的。  You held me in your arms, I kissed you back  当你在那条街亲吻我,我吻回你,一切的颜色?  我们已失去了理智, I kissed you back  You held me in your arms?  When the world is winding down  当世界?  But it all doesn’t seem to matter anymore  不过?  What have we done  我们曾做过什么,都如此黯淡  Have we lost our minds?  But it all doesn’t seem to matter anymore  但一切似乎已不再重要, I held you in mine  你我相拥入怀  You picked me up to lay me down  你把我收入怀中就是为了把我放下
sorry是这个drenched
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
采纳率100%
其他4条回答
In the street you kiss meYou put your arms around me, I also use it hugs you
好像叫那条街
In the street you kissed me, to feel your arms around me I hold you hands
In the street you kiss meYou hold me by hand I also use this you arms
we're kissing in that street.We hold each other with our own hands
不知道,我只是翻译的(^0^)
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁没有你的结局再美好 都不是我想要 翻译成英语,最好准确点
Without you, no matter how perfect the ending is, still not what I would have wanted.很高兴能够帮到你,希望对你有助,并望满意,谢谢.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 没有你的存在 的文章

随机推荐