作文我需要勇气2篇90字左右的英语作文

以《读书的方法》为题用英语写一篇短文。(120字左右)(附英语作文)!
  以《读书的方法》为题用英语写一篇短文。(120字左右)主要内容是:读书的成功与否与读书方法的正确与否关系甚大。向读者提几点建议:(1)
所读书籍难度要适中,偏难、偏易均不宜。如果发现一本书太难读,不妨先放在一边一段时间,换一本容易些的读。(2)
读书固然要读自己感兴趣的书,但更要读对自己有益的书。(3) 有的书匆匆浏览便可,有的则需细读、精读。要随时记笔记。The Ways
for ReadingTo read successfully requires correct ways of reading.
Here are some suggestions:(1) Choose books which are neither too
difficult nor too easy for you. If you find it too hard to go on
with the book, just put it aside for the moment and change for an
(2) Choose books that not only interest you but also
benefit you, for reading is not(3) Some books
are to be read roughly, but some must be read slowly and carefully.
Don’t forget to take some notes whenever (4)
Don’t be shy to ask questions. Anyone who knows more than you do
(5) Make good use of dictionaries,
fordictionaries are your best teachers.
已投稿到:
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。请根据以下信息,写一篇100字左右的作文,可适当发挥。假设你班最近以“Life in the future :for better or worse?”为题进行了一次讨论。许多同学对未来表示乐观,但也有一些同学对未来有些担心。请你根据 下列表格中的内容要点提示,用英语写一篇短文。乐观者的观点9 P; h' a: i" c 1.世界变得更好; 2.生活水平提高; 3.人的寿命更长3 f* B* ?+ O9 g( i 担心者的观点% [- X! V% K+ P( b# \& O 1.世界变得更挤; 2.环境问题更多; 3.能源变得更少2 S& I- A" [8 B- F4 Y9 C% K# a! E 你自己的观点1 e$ `0 b7 \9 f 考生自拟(至少两点)/ G- g/ Y" W8 A) c% ?2 ? 注意:1.词数90左右。短文的开头已为你写好,不计入总词数;2.短文须包括所有要点,不要逐词翻译,可适当发挥,使短文连贯、通顺;3.短文中不得出现真实的人名、校名等相关信息。参考词汇: 水平、标准standard
n.; 观点、看法opinion
n.Life in the future:for better or worse?Many students are optimistic(乐观的)about the next fifty years._____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:请根据以下信息,写一篇100字左右的作文,可适当发挥。假设你班最近以“Life in the future :for better or worse?”为题进行了一次讨论。许多同学对未来表示乐观,但也有一些同学对未来有些担心。请你根据 下列表格中的内容要点提示,用英语写一篇短文。乐观者的观点9 P; h' a: i" c 1.世界变得更好; 2.生活水平提高; 3.人的寿命更长3 f* B* ?+ O9 g( i 担心者的观点% [- X! V% K+ P( b# \& O 1.世界变得更挤; 2.环境问题更多; 3.能源变得更少2 S& I- A" [8 B- F4 Y9 C% K# a! E 你自己的观点1 e$ `0 b7 \9 f 考生自拟(至少两点)/ G- g/ Y" W8 A) c% ?2 ? 注意:1.词数90左右。短文的开头已为你写好,不计入总词数;2.短文须包括所有要点,不要逐词翻译,可适当发挥,使短文连贯、通顺;3.短文中不得出现真实的人名、校名等相关信息。参考词汇: 水平、标准standard
n.; 观点、看法opinion
n.Life in the future:for better or worse?Many students are optimistic(乐观的)about the next fifty years._____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
请根据以下信息,写一篇100字左右的作文,可适当发挥。假设你班最近以“Life in the future :for better or worse?”为题进行了一次讨论。许多同学对未来表示乐观,但也有一些同学对未来有些担心。请你根据 下列表格中的内容要点提示,用英语写一篇短文。乐观者的观点9 P; h' a: i" c 1.世界变得更好; 2.生活水平提高; 3.人的寿命更长3 f* B* ?+ O9 g( i 担心者的观点% [- X! V% K+ P( b# \& O 1.世界变得更挤; 2.环境问题更多; 3.能源变得更少2 S& I- A" [8 B- F4 Y9 C% K# a! E 你自己的观点1 e$ `0 b7 \9 f 考生自拟(至少两点)/ G- g/ Y" W8 A) c% ?2 ? 注意:1.词数90左右。短文的开头已为你写好,不计入总词数;2.短文须包括所有要点,不要逐词翻译,可适当发挥,使短文连贯、通顺;3.短文中不得出现真实的人名、校名等相关信息。参考词汇: 水平、标准standard
n.; 观点、看法opinion
科目:难易度:最佳答案Life in the future:for better or worse?Many students are optimistic(乐观的)about the next fifty years.In fact,they think that the world will be a better place than it is now and our lives will be greatly improved. As a result,people will have a higher standard of living and live longer.However,other students are worried about the future.They say the world will become more crowded.Therefore,we will have even more environmental problems and live in a world with less energy available. But in my opinion,I think we will find ways to solve our problems and everyone will live more happily.解析试题分析:这是一篇给材料作文。本文所给材料比较详细,我们要做的就是用正确的英语把这些内容表达出来。动笔前要认真阅读材料,不可遗漏要点,并适当发挥。根据材料内容可知本文主要是一般现在时态,主语是第一人称,注意时态语时间状语的搭配及主谓一致问题。写作中正确使用比较形式,注意上下文联系紧密,符合逻辑关系。【亮点说明】这篇短文采用乐观者的角度与焦虑者的观点进行对比,恰当好处运用了形容词的比较级,从而更清晰的表达出中心思想。最后作者提出 自己的想法,使文章内函得到升华,那就是共同努力创建美好家园。考点:提纲作文。知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心我需要2篇90字左右的英语作文-学网-中国IT综合门户网站-提供健康,养生,留学,移民,创业,汽车等信息
> 信息中心 >
我需要2篇90字左右的英语作文
来源:互联网 发表时间: 8:06:36 责任编辑:李志喜字体:
为了帮助网友解决“我需要2篇90字左右的英语作文”相关的问题,学网通过互联网对“我需要2篇90字左右的英语作文”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:RT,我想知道:我需要2篇90字左右的英语作文,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:
Nowadays, many children are very interested in computer games. This causes a lot of trouble.
They spend a lot of time playing computer games. It is very bad for their eyes. Many children have to wear glasses for this reason. What is worse, some of them don’t pay attention to their studies any more.
To solve this problem, parents should help them. Give them time to play, but the time mustn’t be more than half an hour or an hour. Parents should also encourage them in their studies. Help them to be interested in their studies again.
Roy is a school boy. He often goes out to play after school. But he never gets home late for supper. It was his eleventh birthday last Friday. But his parents didn’t see him at supper time. They waited and waited, but Roy didn’t come. At about seven o’clock, they felt very worried. They had to go out to look for their son here and there, but they couldn’t find him.
At last they went to the police station for help. To their great surpris...
To solve this problem, some of them don’t pay attention to their studies any more. But he never gets home late for supper. This causes a lot of troubleA Nowadays, “Why didn’t you come upstairs to watch TV with me. It is very bad for their eyes. At last they went to the police station for help. But his parents didn’t see him at supper time. They waited and waited, but they couldn’t find him, they saw Roy sitting at the supper table and enjoying the birthday cake, parents should help them.BRoy is a school boy. Parents should also encourage them in their studies, when they came back home. They had to go out to look for their son here and there, but Roy didn’t come. Give them time to play. Many children have to wear glasses for this reason, many children are very interested in computer games. To their great surprise. He often goes out to play after school, they felt very worried, Dad. What is worse.They spend a lot of time playing computer games, but the time mustn’t be more than half an hour or an hour. At about seven o’clock. Help them to be interested in their studies again. It was his eleventh birthday last Friday?” asked Roy when he saw his father
相关文章:
最新添加资讯
24小时热门资讯
Copyright © 2004- All Rights Reserved. 学网 版权所有
京ICP备号-1 京公网安备02号

我要回帖

更多关于 作文我需要勇气 的文章

随机推荐