Logo : White embroidery threadLogo on Left Chest 什么意思?

Amazing Embroidery - Your logo or stock design (10,000+ online) on clothing apparel & items.
CUSTOM LOGOS, STOCK DESIGNS EMBROIDERED ON SHIRTS, CAPS, JACKETS, ACCESSORIES & GIFTS
"Create Name Recognition or an Instant Keepsake"
Custom Embroidery & Monogramming
Browse 10,000+ Stock Designs Online or use Your Logo
Thousands of Garments & Items - Browse Online
High Quality & On-Time
No Minimums
WELCOME! Amazing Embroidery is dedicated
to producing high-quality, custom embroidered goods without
all of the hassle. You can build name identity, create special mementos
for an outing or event, encourage teamwork and camaraderie, or create
the ultimate personalized gift.
SHOP ONLINE -
or use , select from a variety of ,
using our online quote form, and once you have decided, place an
A HUGE SELECTION OF ITEMS
lets you find just the right garments or gift items to
be embroidered.
Browse online though thousands of .
STOCK DESIGNS, CUSTOM LOGO
digitizing, and lettering make us your full-service embroidery source.
Browse our online database of stock designs and lettering, or see
how easy it is to get your logo digitized.
for details.
OUR CUSTOMERS
include businesses, corporations, schools, teams, organizations and
individuals in search of that special item. We even do on-demand embroidery and fulfillment, to minimize your order quantities and inventories.
Contact us for details.
Tip of the Week
"Create Name Recognition with your logo embroidered on all kinds of apparel and accessories."
Amazing Embroidery, Inc.1-888-330-LOGO (5646)
Gilford, New Hampshire
Local Voice:
(603) 293-4100 &nbsp&nbsp
(603) 293-4443
Copyright &copy
Amazing Embroidery, Inc.Get a Jump on your Spring Sports Uniforms!
It’s that time of year to start getting ready for SPRING SPORTS!! Dust off the cleats and the gloves, and break in those running shoes – softball, baseball, soccer, track & field and cross country are right around the corner. Most people don’t get in the spring sports mindset until the weather starts getting warmer, but at Thread Perfection, we encourage you to start thinking about it a little bit earlier. We can have jerseys or uniforms done in 2 weeks or less, but if you wait until the very last minute, that may not be enough time to get what you need.
Here are some tips we have for you:
- If you have a large group that will be trying on uniforms (for instance, if you run a youth rec league that provides uniforms to softball, baseball or soccer teams), come pick up sample uniforms. This way, each child that registers can try on exactly what they’ll be wearing instead of trying to guess their size, and no child will have to re-order because the jersey they ordered doesn’t fit them.
- If you have an idea for a jersey but you don’t know exact sizes or number of people playing yet, come in and get your artwork started. We can save your design, that way when you’re ready to order jerseys or shirts, the process won’t be slowed down trying to come up with a design.
- If you plan your team months in advance (for instance, slow pitch softball) a lot of teams play with the same people year to year and you know exactly who’s playing, what jersey sizes they are, and all those details way before registration. If this is the case, get your stuff done early! Planning ahead will save you money. On our end, we can find the best deal on attire (shirts, jerseys, pants, etc.) without having to rush. On your end, if you start planning and getting everything done in advance, that gives you time to find a sponsor, or you can take you time to find the cheapest options for what you need.
- We can do all types of uniforms, from jerseys to t-shirts, and all different types of material. And we can also offer different options for how your uniform is printed (screen printing, direct to garment printing, or heat press). Schedule an appointment with us to go over the details of your uniform, or just stop by! We do love company here
- Be prompt! The faster you get your uniforms ordered, the faster we can get them back to you. And please make sure you check and re-check names and numbers of the people on your roster.
**Even if you’re not in charge of a league, you can help make sure your team (or your child’s team) is getting the best quality uniform for the best price (aka, make sure what you’re paying for is the BEST)! Email or call us anytime for a price list to share with your league, and we’ll be more than happy to work with your needs.. 757-833-0633 or s.
Click on the link above to check out January’s Newsletter!!
Please Enjoy January’s Newsletter
Some Indoor Dodgeball Strategy for YOU!…
(And if you read all the way to the bottom… a free dodgeball t-shirt!)
Here in York County, and in the world of WAAR sports, DODGEBALL season is upon us. It’s that wonderful time where grown-ups gather to release the week’s pent up energy and anger by throwing balls as hard as they can at each other. Who doesn’t enjoy that!?!? As a dodgeball player myself, I’ve come to love the excitement and craziness of the game (and the party afterwards isn’t too bad, either)!
You’re probably asking what dodgeball has to do with our shop or our product, and the truth is, nothing really. But our clients and our friends (and some of us) play… and it’s becoming a much more popular sport in the area. It’s a local favorite, and it’s a ton of fun, so we figured it’s a good time to throw in our 2 cents.
I’ve played on the same team for the past 3 seasons, and for the most part we’ve pretty much always had the same strategy. Throw at the same time as other people (it’s harder for people to dodge multiple balls) and if the other team is attacking, the only time you hide behind someone is if they have a ball to block with, otherwise always be moving and ready. This strategy has taken us to the championship game 2 out of 3 years. So whatever we’re doing, at least it’s effective.
Playing around online, I found a wiki site () that has 13 general rules “to be great at dodgeball.” Of course, I had to check it out, and I wanted to share the guidelines and my thoughts:
Know the intricacies of the rules. The concept is easy to grasp, but there are different sets of rules. Know which set you’re using. I agree with this COMPLETELY. We’ve lost a few very close matches because someone didn’t know an exact rule (ball possession, number of players, sudden death, etc.). And for those of us standing on the sidelines, there’s nothing more frustrating than knowing we should have won but didn’t. Make sure you read the rules, and if you’re a team captain, go over the rules with your team. No need to be crazy about it, this is supposed to be FUN after all, but if you’re competitive like me, winning is part of the fun!
Don’t ever stand still. If you do stand still, bounce on the balls of your feet to dodge if you need to. Try to stay on the balls of your feet at all times. This is also a good pointer. Two bad things are happening when you’re standing still – you’re an easier target, and you’re slower to react to dodgeballs coming your way.
Practice catching very fast balls. Also, practice catching balls thrown at your feet. These are the two most common throws you’ll see. Meh. I think it’s definitely good to practice catching fastballs. If the league you play in is anything like mine, there’s a VERY wide range of skill level. From really bad/hardly able to throw or catch, to the kind of throws you think can take someone’s head off. So definitely practice catching. But I also think if a ball’s coming at your feet, don’t try to catch it, jump! It’s dodgeball.. anything you can’t catch, dodge!
**Along with that.. if you have that one opponent that can really drill the ball, wait until they start their wind up to throw and then go for them. In mid-throw, it’s harder for them to catch a ball coming at them. Someone may have to be the sacrificial lamb and a target for the hard thrower, but it may be worth it to get the really good opponent out as well.
**ALSO along with that… the whole practice thing.. warm up! Get there a little early so you can throw and catch a few balls. The balls we play with in our league are a nerf ball kind of thing, so me being a softball player and used to an actual hard softball, throwing a nerf ball as hard as I can is a whole new world for me. And practice is DEFINITELY necessary.
Try to throw low so your opponent has less chance of catching the ball. This is a good strategy. Low is much harder to catch. An even better strategy is 2 people throwing at the same time, and one person throws low while the other throws higher. Unless they have a ball to block with, chances are (as long as both throws are good), they’ll be out. But don’t throw too high so they can catch it or you’ll be out too!
If you’re going to throw at a person’s mid-section, put all your force into it, so as to make it more difficult for them to get ahold of it. Duh. I think you should pretty much put all your force into every throw.
**That being said.. we play in a co-ed league. So for the most part, the guys get the guys out first, and the girls are usually left to finish the game up. If you’re on the winning side, and you have guys and girls left, and the other side only has girls… let your girls do the throwing. It does not make you look like a big strong man to hurl balls at a girl. It makes you look like a jerk (for lack of a meaner, way more appropriate word). The only time it should be guy vs. girl is if there’s only guys left to throw. And even then, don’t try to kill her or give her a facelift. Aim low.
Fake a throw at someone’s feet. When they jump, they’ll have a split second of air time in which they won’t be able to really maneuver much. Use it. I think we’ve already been over this a little – but it’s true. Catch people when they’re off-guard. And again, 2 balls are harder to catch than 1!!
If your enemy throws low, dodge it. If your opponent throws at your mid-section or face, try to catch it. I agree with this. For the most part. Dodge anything low. Catch what you can. Like I said, we play with nerf balls, so they tend to have a little more movement than any other kind of ball. So if a ball is coming at my face, I try to duck and doge, not catch. Ideally, a ball to block with is the best defense. Know your ability. If you can catch it, catch it. If you’re not the greatest, maybe try to dodge more than catch to avoid a possible unnecessary out.
Practice jumping and doing splits in the air to dodge low balls (if you’re short), and practice rolling on the ground and getting back up really fast to dodge high balls (if you’re tall). Being able to drop into a push-up position quickly and recover also helps. If you’re actually going to practice this, practice in the comfort of your own home. If not, chances are you’re embarrassing your teammates.
If you’re a person on the larger side, then stay toward the back and let the smaller people dodge the hits. You’ll have more reaction time to get out of the way, and your power shots won’t be affected much by the greater distance. Also true. Bigger people are bigger targets. And chances are, you have more power behind that throw. Again, know your ability and work to your strengths.
If you have a ball in hand, use it to deflect other balls thrown at you (banned in some leagues). Try to deflect them in an upward angle (not back at the other team) so that when the deflected ball bounces way up, and then back down, your teammates can catch it, thus eliminating the opposing player that originally threw it while gaining an advantage in the number of balls your team now has. If you can actually make this work, it’s a great strategy. Unfortunately, most of the time your teammates will be paying attention to the other team more than where your ball is deflected. So make sure to yell and communicate. Be aware of everything going on around you. And HUSTLE!
Keep your eyes open for the closer opponents, but stay out of their sight. When they throw at one of your team, throw at them while they are unaware of your position. This works. If you have the opportunity (AND you can throw the ball pretty well), try it! If you can’t, then you’re just wasting a throw and giving them the ball. I believe everyone should have fun and get to throw and be involved, but at the same time, be smart about it!
If you know someone is trying to get you out, attempt to get them out. After a few miss throws, throw it back at that person or give it to a better player. Remember try going for the legs. True. Luckily, since I’m a girl and most people don’t consider me a threat, the target on my chest isn’t too big. But if I know someone’s aiming at me, I do my best to get a ball to block with, and if there’s anyone left with a better arm than me, I let them do the throwing to hopefully take that person out!!
After you aim for the legs several times, STOP! The enemy will know you’re aiming for the leg and catch it. And try aiming for the chest or fake throw a super hard throw at their leg. This is true.. Throw in a group. Fake throw every now and then. Switch it up and keep the other team on their feet.
Now that I’ve shared some of my dodgeball insight and wisdom (ha!) with you, GOOD LUCK, and above all HAVE FUN! If you have any questions about finding a local league, feel free to leave a comment and we’ll help however we can, or if you have any dodgeball insight or strategy to add, please do! Any pointers are always greatly appreciated. And for those of you local dodgeballers, we look forward to seeing you very soon!
As promised, we will be giving out a FREE dodgeball t-shirt to one lucky winner. Check us out on FACEBOOK and like our dodgeball t-shirt design posted on January 8th for your chance to win!
/ThreadPerfection
Hi, Everyone! Click on the link above to check out December’s Newsletter. As always, feel free to provide any feedback, and please let us know if there are any topics you’d like to hear more about. We’d love to hear from you!
Thanks and HAPPY HOLIDAYS from Thread Perfection!
If you were among the thousands of people that ventured out to Oyster Point City Center last Friday, November 30th, you were probably spending the evening enjoying the light show, Christmas Tree lighting and holiday music while you walked around Hollydazzle. Hosted by Newport News Parks and Rec, City Center is the home of the city’s biggest tree lighting event, Hollydazzle, which has become a household name for locals. With the atmosphere of a carnival and designated space to set up “camp” for lawn chairs or blankets, the one-of-a-kind LED light show, food vendors, light up swords and teenagers dancing to choreographed pop music provided fun for people of all ages.
While all of us here at the shop have gone to the event in past years “for fun,” we went this year with business in mind, and Thread Perfection made its Hollydazzle debut! (Don’t get me wrong, we definitely still had fun). You might have seen us walking around with goodie bags full of personalized Thread Perfection koozies (which were also stuffed with coupons, if you were lucky enough to snag one), spreading some printed holiday cheer to as many people as we could. And at a place where you can pay $4 for a can of soda, we could tell the free koozie to keep it cold was definitely appreciated.
Some people took the gift and went on their merry way, while some others inquired about the business. There were all kinds of questions – from store location, to cost of embroidering on an apron, to the amount of items we can print on, to whether or not I knew where they could get a beer to use the koozie with! But I must say, it was nice to talk to such happy, friendly people, and so many people that took a genuine interest in the business, and we hope to see some of you new faces in the Thread Perfection shop very soon!!
Click on the link to download November’s Newsletter! Remember your feedback is always welcome. And let us know if you have any ideas for articles or things you would like to see us tackle!
This is our November Free Giveaway in honor of Lung Cancer awareness month. Like our post on Facebook to be entered in a chance to win!
Check out what we can do with your Shirts, hats, polos, hoodies and more:
WHAT TO LOOK FOR WHEN BUYING LOGO-EMBROIDERED SHIRTS FOR YOUR BUSINESS
Whether we like it or not, we are strongly influenced by what we see. You would not look for a fancy French restaurant between a grungy tattoo parlor and a run-down bar. You would look next to an elegant hotel or quaint boutique. You would expect the restaurant to look sophisticated and inviting from the moment you saw it.
The same is true in business attire. You want your appearance to say something about your company-the kinds of things you stand for, as well as the kind of people you are. You want to look professional, trustworthy, and educated. But at the same time, you want to look approachable, friendly and relaxed.
Where do you find this kind of look in business attire? There are many options for casual business attire, but one possibility is found in purchasing logo-embroidered shirts for your business. But what should you look for when buying logo-embroidered shirts?
First of all, you must choose a type of shirt to use for your logo-embroidered shirt. It should be one that is appropriate for your business. Many doctors choose polo shirts. Others may choose a short-sleeved button-down shirt (not too casual, not too dressy). A landscaping company may even choose to use a plain t-shirt.
You may decide that you want two options for your business: a short-sleeved button-down shirt for warm weather, and a long-sleeved polo shirt for cooler weather. This decision should depend on the type of work you do, as well as how much you would like to spend on each shirt. Naturally, a short-sleeved shirt would be less expensive than a long-sleeved shirt.
Second, you must choose a color for your logo-embroidered shirt that is appropriate for your business. The color you choose should be a color or colors that are identifiable with your business. For example, a company whose boxes and stationary always display black and white spots may want to choose black or white for their shirts.
Next, you must decide where you would like to place the logo on your shirts. They should usually have your business name embroidered on the front where a chest pocket would normally be located, and also have the logo-embroidered on the left or right sleeve (if the shirt is short-sleeved). The cost of the embroidery will vary depending on how large the design is and how many different places you want to be embroidered.
Fourth, you must choose what you would like your logo-embroidered shirt to say, or the kind of design you would like it to depict. Some businesses choose to have their business name and then the name of the employee on the front of the shirt. Others choose not to include the employee name. The business name and a slogan or design might be printed on the sleeve. Sometimes logo embroidered shirts have the name of the business printed on the back of the shirt as well.
Once you have decided what you would like the design to look like, you must choose a designer who will convert your business design into a series of stitches that will form the design on the shirt. A designer will help you to decide the type of thread (ex. rayon or polyester), stitch (which will vary depending on the shirt material and size of the design), and backing materials (or the supporting cloth that goes underneath the shirt) that will look and function best with your design.
When shopping for a logo embroidered shirt for your business, you want to be sure that you are purchasing a high quality product. You should take care to find a product that is, and will remain neat and clean. Remember that it would be wise to request a sample of the shirt you will be printing your logo on so that you may judge the quality of the merchandise yourself.
Are you cooking Thanksgiving dinner? I sure am. Thanksgiving dinner is my favorite time to cook. I remember as a kid this one time I walked into our kitchen and told my mom it smelled like the mall food court…I didn’t mean it in a bad way but yea all the grown ups laughed and told me I should write a book. Thanksgiving food ranges from traditional turkey to nontraditional steaks if you’re my Meme and Pepe. It doesn’t matter what you cook its that you should look good doing it. After all your whole families going to be there…or at least maybe your kids and you don’t want anyone laughing when you hit the spoon and the cranberry sauce pours down the front of your nice new family get together shirt…right?
Here’s what you need to make your very own flirty apron:
* An old apron for the pattern
* One yard of dang cute fabric (This is for the body of the apron)
* One yard of corresponding fabric (This is for the ties and trim)
* Matching thread for sewing
* Scissors
* Chalk for tracing
1. Fold your dang cute fabric of choice in half. Trace your old apron pattern on the now folded fabric. Folding your fabric in half will insure that you get two apron pieces. One will be for the front, and the other the back of your apron. After tracing, cut it out
2. Now that you have two apron pieces, a front and a back you can set that aside. Get your corresponding fabric out to create the trim. We decided that measuring 6 inches wide was sufficient. The length of the trim is up to you. The longer, the flirtier… (is that even a word?)
3. Fold your 6 inch wide fabric in half and iron. Now your trim is long and 3 inches wide.
4. Sew your 3 inch wide trim on the opening edge. Make sure that your sewing machine is set to a wider stitch, or a basting stitch. After sewing this straight and very long line you will have a tube like piece of fabric.
5. Remember how we used a basting stitch… well now it’s time to use it! Gently pull the end dangling thread on one side so that your fabric will become gathered. You may find that your gathered piece of fabric isn’t as long as you wanted. This is easily fixed by repeating steps 2-4 and then sewing your two gathered trim pieces together. The following 3 pictures below show how this can be done…
6. After getting the desired length of your flirty and gathered trim, pin your trim to your apron pieces. This trim, is for the bottom of the apron (**Just a reminder
). This may be tricky to see so I will attempt to do some easy yet intricate explaining…
* Take one of your already cut apron pieces and lay it on a flat surface, right side facing up!
* Now take your gathered trim. Like the above picture shows, pin raw edges together. Notice how the finished side of the trim seems to be facing up towards the right side of the apron piece.
* Pin trim and first apron piece together.
* Now take your second apron piece and place it on top of the pinned trim and first apron piece. Be sure to place the second apron piece wrong side facing up and right side touching the first apron pieces right side. So basically right sides together.
7. Sew first apron piece, flirty trim and second apron piece all together. As you sew you will notice that your apron is inside out. ONLY SEW THE BOTTOM OF THE APRON WHERE TRIM IS ATTACHED!!!!!!
8. Turn your sewn apron right side out.
9. Now it’s time to make the ties. Now you will need to repeat the following steps 4 times. There are 2 ties that tie around the neck and 2 ties that will tie around the waist.
Follow steps 2-4 4x. Be sure not to do a basting stitch this time, because a gathered tie would not be the most ideal for tying.
Now that you have four 3 inch strips of sewn fabric notice the picture above. All of your strips should have an open top and bottom, kind of like a tube. To make your ties more finished, simply sew one side of each strip diagonally.
10. Once you have sewn each strip diagonally on one side you can use scissors or rotary cutter to cut of the excess fabric.
Next, take each strip and turn right side out.
11. Iron your ties, so that they are nice and crisp. And sew away ?
When your done come on in and see Stephanie and watch her work magic on the embroidery machine as she write your name, or kids names. Every little kids dreams a chefs hat and an apron to help mom or dad in the kitchen.
MORE FROM THREAD PERFECTION&
OUR LATEST WORK&
CUSTOMER TESTIMONIALS&
“I just got home a little bit ago and the shirts look amazing!
I’m definitely impressed with the way they turned out.
I want to thank you again for taking the time and effort to make the order everything perfect.
As soon as these shirts are gone I will be in touch again to get some more.
If there is any survey or testimonal I can fill out to help you let me know it would be my pleasure.
I’m not sure if this is appropriate but do you use facebook? Thanks again!”
-Clarence Gill
“We all loved our jackets and shirts and have had many comments about them.”
Join the mailing listCheck your email and confirm the subscription

我要回帖

更多关于 embroidery thread 的文章

随机推荐