It has 147 6roomss ,and it's right on the b___

百度题库旨在为考生提供高效的智能备考服务,全面覆盖中小学财会类、建筑工程、职业资格、医卫类、计算机类等领域。拥有优质丰富的学习资料和备考全阶段的高效服务,助您不断前行!
京ICP证号&&
京网文[3号&&
Copyright (C) 2017 BaiduThe Stoke List
Buy, sell, love, yell -- Revelstoke's online classifieds.
Sticky Posts
Hello Revelstoke folks,
Whether you’re a new or long-time reader, welcome to the...
Recent Posts& It's what's for breakfast
For sale--(black) bought two months ago paid 89.95 plus tax . Asking $40 obo. Changed to a different case reason for selling
Show More Posts
Hello. We are a couple. Around 30's. we are looking for one or two bedroom apartment or unit. We are very clean, quite. Also, we already have...
open to any offers
got 3 recovers up for grabs were in house when I moved in never used them. Have all the cords and remotes now moving again. Open to any offers...
Responsible family with well behaved kids and mature pets looking for long term rental. We don't party, we're quiet and clean, and respectful....
$20 buck for the pair
two three draw dressers from powder springs hotel. Not the prettiest things but will let them go for cheep
three heaters for sale from left to right $50 $25 $30. All work . Moving and have no use for them . Figured winters a few months away and someone...
Garage sale Sept 9th 2017 8 am -2 pm 1920 Hay Road We are leaving the country and need everything gone, womens clothing, camping gear, household...
To the guy in the confederate hat at hockey game Hey guy. I was wwwaaaaaaayyyy too much of a pussy to say anything in person, so ive taken to...
Starts at 8am ,Saturday September 9th please no early birds, till it's all gone.1876 Seymour place. First come first serve , will not be holding...
Garage Sale East Railway ave. from 8 AM till closing
I am thinking about joining the race on Iron Lotus tomorrow but havnt rode the trail in a few years. Any one want to go for a morning lap or...
looking for used, but still in good condition chest freezer
High quality bedding sets for sale
2002 Kawasaki KLR 650. This bike can go anywhere. Runs well and doesn't require any work for its next big adventure. Mods: -skid plate -non-stock...
2.7 L turbo 6-speed manual. All-wheel-drive highway cruising at its finest. This vehicle is fast and nice to drive. 275501 km on it currently....
Please email me here!
$25.00 each
4 different bikes, 20 in wheel , your choice $25.00 each
Brand new . still in box . unlocked . unwanted gift Text 250 814 7714
Reach me here Coming back same day
The 200 block of First Street will be jammed with savings during this Event of The Season! At Work n Play Clothing you'll find 20% Off Absolutely...
Looking to grab some fruit if anyone still has some in their yards.
Looking for some windows decent size, is anyone upgrading and selling old ones?
You tell me
Looking to buy a wooden desk. Any condition is of interest, as long as it's solid wood. Thanks!
Hello. We are a couple. Around 30's. we are looking for one or two bedroom apartment or unit. We are very clean, quite. Also, we already have...
Moving---garage sale Sept. 9th. 8a.m.-1p.m. 418 3rd street East Lane entrance please
Need those bottles and cans out of the way? Contact me I have decent reason for asking for this.
I have 20 years boxing experience, 2 years Brazilian jiu jitsu training. Not a violent bone in my body, but all business when things get out...
TONS OF NEW APPAREL NOW AVAILABLE! Tons of new apparel items including youth and new sale items now available on our website! Married To The...
Garage Sale East 720 Railway ave from 8.00AM till closing
Very nice looking with Tempered Glass, holds stereo & other components too. Had a 50" Flatscreen on it with no problem.
More great photos from Revelstoke Museum & Archives in Snapshot of History Gallery 30 on our Facebook page. This week we are featuring mining...
Does anyone have a copy of Mario Party 8 for the Nintendo Wii? Please contact me if you have a copy you're willing to sell. Thanks
$100.00 obo
2000 Ford Pickup 6 1/2 ft bed liner
As a volunteer with the One to One Children's Literacy Program. you will help a child build reading skills and self confidence. By helping out...
Why wait until ski swap time? take advantage of the savings now! Up to 90% off select items. Snowboards, boots, bindings, outerwear, clothing....
PEACH FREEZER JAM: 250ml jar. $4 each 400ml jar: $6 each
Great AWD road trip SUV. If you don't have a tent, or your eager to get first tracks in the morning, you can sleep in the back. There's room...
No Indian or Mexican night this weekend at the frontier restaurant. Still open for breakfast and lunch. Buffets back on next weekend:)
Good winter tires, 223kms, air con, cruise control, on star, no rust
Ladies Jacket, size small
Ladies long top with pockets. Size medium
As shown , text 814-4three86
Looks to be a house key. Describe it and it's yours. Call or text 250-814-4100......Jan
Iam a 37 year old male who is employed, clean, quiet, and early to bed and early to rise for my job. I have been working seasonally in revelstoke...
Hi, I am a 29 year old (30 in December) Scotsman who is working for the mountain this winter. My party days are behind me and I am looking for...
Questionable!! Asked for address, no reply.
you tell me
I am searching for a kitchen island/breakfast table/ bar whatever you want to call it. If you've built one or have one let me know!
Its that time of year again and Traverse is looking for dynamic people to join the team! If you love having your days open to ski or ride or...
Okanagan College’s Volunteer Adult Literacy Tutor Program is looking for tutors and students to take part in the 2017-18 session. The Volunteer...
M/L TNA wool sweater from Aritzia Hardly worn From a smoke free animal free home. 80$
Great working condition. kenmore dishwasher
I've got a dryer we just bought new ones it works and drys you're clothes it's a frount loader 50 just want it out of my back yard.
Hi Folks. The Thrift Store will be closed Saurday September 9th to allow our members to attend a celebration of life. We will be open on Monday...
Moved and have no room for my couch. The two ends recline. Excellent shape. It's in my car port and the backs are off it (which helps in the...
couple$800/ single $600
shared living in downtown house. everything included.
Moved and have no room for it. Great tread mill with incline. Has rubber mat for it to sit on.
Brand new and never been opened. Come get it for $40.
looking for a decent used trampoline for the yard
1000 SQ FT 2 bedroom 1 bath house for rent in Big Eddy. Perfect for a young family or couples. 1 year lease required. $1600.00 + utilities. Please...
Begins this Sunday, Sept 10 Sunday evenings from 4:00 – 5:15 pm Sept 10 – Oct 28 WITH Anna Fin Build community, gain support while keeping strong...
hourly wage
REVELSTOKE BC –Dental Office Reception – Dr Scott LeBuke and the staff at the Revelstoke Dental Centre are looking for a new full-time team member...
At Randolph David Jewellery
Store closing. Big sales on Gold, Diamonds, Gemstones, Silver, Watches Open 10am - 6pm Monday to Friday 9am - 1pm Saturday
Solid dresser, approx 3 feet long. Needs a paint, but drawers work great. Moved and have no room for it.
Winter tires on rims 205 55 R16 I purchased these in October 2015 at Grizzly Auto Low Km's on them Only used in the cold months Stored indoors...
$5.00 per person
Brown Bag History is back for the fall! Join us at Revelstoke Museum & Archives this coming Wednesday, September 13 at noon for the first talk...
Revelstoke Museum & Archives has a weekly drop-in Craft Club every Friday at noon upstairs at the museum. Everyone is welcome to attend, and...
LAST DROP PATIO - 5pm
Matt Potter has been playing music for the past 20 years. His influences include rock icons Tom Petty and Neil Young. Staying true to the style...
$10pm No Cover
WESSIDE!!! Promoter, DJ, and electronic music enthusiast alike, Wes Woodward (Wesside) hails out of Winnipeg MB, but has been rocking in Revelstoke...
Dry fir split and delivered will discuss price over the phone email me with you number I will get back to you asap
I keep your old fuel as payment
Hi, I have the equipment needed to pump out heating oil tanks. If you are replacing your existing oil tank or switching to an alternative heat...
Affordable
Decks,Basement development,Bathrooms created/Repaired,Water damage removal and repair,Metal roofs,Fences and what ever else needs to get done.Local...
Foodsafe Level 1 is a food handling, sanitation and work safety course designed for front line food service workers such as cooks, servers, bussers,...
Come learn French and join our instructor Philipe Von Trzebiatovski! Classes will run Mondays and Wednesdays from 18:30 to 20:30 French - Beginner...
It's Friday night, so start the weekend off right with good food, cheap drinks, and great music at The Last Drop! For tonight's special you can...
H2S Alive has been adopted as a standard for the petroleum industry and employers have a preference for employees with this certification. This...
This two-day traffic control course is a provincial regulatory requirement and certification is valid for three years. Successful completion...
$89.25 / Subsidies are available
Our Prenatal Classes allow the mother-to-be and her support person to gain essential knowledge of a healthy pregnancy, learn the important practical...
STANDARD FIRST AID Comprehensive First Aid & CPR techniques for those who need training for work requirements, or who want more knowledge to...
Occupational First Aid - Level 1 This eight-hour course provides training in basic first aid and includes CPR. Students will learn self-help...
Needs new grips Back breaks don't work
Starting @ 8pm, amazing loops and the best beer lineup of the season.
For Sale or trade 2006 Nissan Pathfinder LE 255,000km 4.0LV6, Auto, 4wd, 4 door 7 pass, Loaded, Black leather, Heated seats, Sunroof, Bose stereo,...
PC Printer Never been used
A couple of spots left in a very secure building in a residential area. Alarm and 4 camera surveillance system. Fully insulted. 23' max.
Pink sz 2T in excellent condition
White Ikea rectangular table. Needs repainting on top (or not). 55" x 24"
I need a used washer machine if you know of a cheep or free one I'll take it mine died ...thxs 250-804-5365
A man is getting womens fb accounts from the revelstoke community Facebook page. Messages you personally. He says he is starting a business but...
Looking for a Wii A/V cable for my kids my old one is not working would be much appreciated thanks.
30 yrs. experience Relaxed personalized and professional service. A shocks, brake bleeds, wheel builds, etc. By appointment....
We are Open today from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. Watch the Movie in the Thearte, kids play area, and so much more to see.
Huge Discounts
Last 2 Days Of 40% Off Open 9 Am to 4 Pm Today Check Our Facebook For New Information HireSun Treasures Has Recently Acquired The Entire Inventory...
Hey, I think I lost my iphone at Martha Creek Provinical Park on Monday September 4th. it has a green life proof case on it, have you seen it?...
Looking for full time employment. I am a hard worker with my own vehicle and a good attitude I'm a local that is a jack of all trades.
Varied prices
Moving/ garage sale Sept. 9th 8a.m.---1 p.m. 418 3rdst. East Lane entrance please.
Hello Revy! I'm looking for carpenter's tool belt. Plz gimme price with pictures. Thanks. 587-226-0802
Manufactured L tank, kept under cover it's whole life, good condition.
hourly wage
REVELSTOKE BC –Dental Office Reception – Dr Scott LeBuke and the staff at the Revelstoke Dental Centre are looking for a new full-time team member...
Nice clean place not a party house very close to downtown and 20 second walk to ski shuttle pickup shared kitchen and bathroom and laundry everything...
Saturday Sept 9 th from 9am -noon 106 8th Street East
Looking for a cheap ski bag if anyone has one laying around.
jack + rod kit off a f-150 2008 Paid 275$, used once
Looking for a piano/guitar teacher that would come to our house and teach my children music. One plays guitar and the other plays piano. Is there...
Please contact
The next K9 life Obedience class is starting September 28 at 6pm. The course covers: sit, down, come, stay, leave it, drop it, loose leash walking,...
Hi I need a large pick up load of garbage and wood etc taken to dump ASAP 250 814 8502
Show More Posts
moving and have a few things in my garage to sell lawn mover inflatable canoe. Small bbq . If interested I'll send some pics thx
Intense Audio And Marketing Selling bluetooth speakers. Discontinued stock brand new in boxes. We are the Canadian importers and selling them...
In need of a double box spring by tomorrow night. Need to set up a extra room for parents to come visit. Already have a mattress
Automatic transmission, 160,000kms. Comes with a set of winter tires on rims and a full sized spare. A/C, 5 seats, dependable vehicle. Come take...
I am currently living and working full time in Revelstoke and I'm looking for a 2-4 bedroom house to rent, for myself and two friends, for the...
Still accepting registration till the end of September!! Come on out and make some music! Adult Drop in classes coming soon!
Selling our 2009 Dodge Journey SXT AWD. Has 140,333 km on it. Has been an great vehicle for Revelstoke – summer and winter! Recently had front...
Need those bottles and cans out of the way? Contact me I have decent reason for asking for this.
competetive wages
As a member of the kitchen team you are responsible for ensuring all our guests are provided with a delightful and memorable dining experience....
My MacBook is running slower and needs a good tune up - maybe I have malware or worse feeding off my internet endeavours.... looking for someone...
Intense Audio And Marketing. We are the importers and distributors of bluetooth speakers. We are clearing discontinued models below dealer cost....
Any one need there guitar tuned up i will reset neck, replace the strings, fix cracks electric and acoustic call or text at 250 814 4277
Have a few Mercedes air compressors. Plugs into tour cigarette lighter. Very compact and never used. $20 each.
The title says it all. Cost $250 to have made. Selling for $40.
Was wondering if anyone could tell me more information about this ladies bike ride/social gathering,(not sure the proper name) that meets at...
iPhone 5C (pink) 16GB used, reset to factory settings but needs a new SIM card. Brand new screen, nothing wrong with it but just a bit slower...
duraflame , Honeywell , bionaire heaters for sale.. 50$ for the dura flame on the left. 25$ for the Honeywell middle and 30$ for the bionaire...
have four dressers from powder springs for sale 20 bucks each or 60 bucks for the whole lot
Open to any offers
older tube Sony tv just needs a new bulb. And will work again. Open to any offers just don't have time time or space for it..
I have a hitcase pro with a wide angle lense/lense cover/camera cover for when lense isn't attached Also a blue life proof case for iPhone 6...
Registration and AGM for Men's League Wednesday, September 20th in the RCU Insurance office building.
Since the air is so bad, we thought a purifier might be a good idea
TRAPPER Snowboards season 16/17 Trout Trap 155 powsurfer, handcrafted in Revelstoke. The splitboard is in excellent condition, has been out touring...
10" focal sub in box with clarion 600 watt amp. This thing pounds crystal clear bass. Too big to fit anywhere in my new truck
New 4 Bed room House in South side $3000 not including utilities, Max four people 1 bedroom basement 3 bedrooms second floor, one bathroom second...
Looking for a ride Kelowna To Revelstoke this friday around 10Pm Thank you
Is anybody keen to come out and shoot some pucks during noon shoot tomorrow at the rink? I don't like skating by myself!
The 8th around 2PM Pitch in gas :)
Begins this Sunday, Sept 10 Sunday evenings from 4:00 – 5:15 pm Sept 10 – Oct 28 WITH Anna Fin Build community, gain support while keeping strong...
selling beta fish,bowl,food,and all. Please contact (250)-837-2828 ??
Hi Revy, anyone out there have a case for an IPhone se or a bombproof case for an iPhone 5?... thanks Revy Eric
Looking for a short term construction labourer.
Moving garage sale Sept. 9th. 8a.m.--1p.m. 418 3 st. east Lane entrance please
I clean what has to be clean great worker
Need something fun to do this shoulder season? Come challenge yourself in the trees! From now until October 9th save 20% being a Revelstoke/...
Fits between seats in Chevy Astro or GMC safari van. Does not come with subs. 6pack or w.h.y!
Im a clean young boarder looking to move to revelstoke for the season. Planning on leaving Alberta ASAP. Im moving on my own and just need a...
ISO ski bag to fit one pair of skis poles, boots, helmet etc relocating need a bag to fly all my ski gear Not too fussed on condition let me...
For Sale Downtown house with rental suite- reduced from $439,000.00 to $425,000.00 414 Fourth St. West For more pictures check out our listing...
Free Event
On Saturday afternoon 9th Sept between 3.30 and 4.45pm I will be hosting a sausage sizzle and a beer or Chardy or two to plant out the Australian...
Hello all, myself and two friends are in search of a place to call home for the winter. It will be our second season here at Revelstoke and we...
Hourly Wage
Working over the range microwave with vent motor 32 inches wide, come pick it up.
Working just come take it away
Friends this training lights me up. I love teaching it. There are loads of testimonials if your seeking, just follow the link for more details....
I have some cotton rounds up for grabs. call 778-327-8240
At Balu Yoga & Wellness. Office Space/Treatment Room available. Shared space. Bright & spacious. If you require an online appointment booking...
We are looking to hire a carpenter on a daily rate to sort out some flooring in a 1907 downtown house. This will probably involve lifting up...
TONS OF NEW APPAREL NOW AVAILABLE! Tons of new apparel items including youth and new sale items now available on our website! Married To The...
Looking at adding 400 square feet to my home as a inlaw sweet. Trying to find a square foot price for medium level finishes. With a full kitchen...
Used in my heated hoodie but hoodie got lost, don't need these anymore. First come first take
Starts at 8am, please no early birds, till it's all gone.1876 Seymour place. Featured items : various artwork, mirrors, decor, clothing, kitchen...
Enough is Enough
Obviously many people find this particular post insulting and annoying along with the repeated posts over the last many months by the same person...
You fixed my car last spring when I was stranded on the weekend and did a rad job!!! Got a new car for this season and she needs some work. Anyone...
Can anyone recommend a dog groomer in town? We've got a small labradoodle, and my last grooming attempt went a bit sideways.....
What's it worth to you?
Sitting and collecting dust? I love an arborite table!
rattan has been painted an off-white - glass top is about 40" square with rounded corners $30 rocker is covered in dark orange velvet $25
Revelstoke Lodge is hiring for housekeeping/ laundry position for
season. Hourly wage @13-14hr depending on experiences. Please drop...
The Chamber says the City of Revelstoke is "Open for Business". I guess that only applies to private business.
LAST DROP PATIO - 5pm
Ivan Blanco from 5pm on the patio! Australian Singer Songwriter and live looping artist Ivan Blanco grew up on the coast surfing and listening...
Good size ceramic dog food bowl. 8 inches diameter, 2 inches deep. Nice and heavy so it doesn't slide around.
Heading to Kelowna or Kamloops let me know if you need a ride
Fresh from showcasing in New York Todd Ness will be stopping in Revelstoke on September 21st as a part of his West Coast Stand Up Comedy Tour....
Anyone seen this bike lying around ? Was stolen from rivers edge
Looking for the guy who normally advertises on here for bike repairs for a basic service and brake repairs. Cheers
ceramic with flowers, white shade
Headboard and foot, needs metal frame to connect to. This is real brass not the cheap version
32X79 1/4 one panel of glass is broken
Ive lost a red lanyard with keys and two flash drives attatched. Please contact me if found.
Size M, Good condition, never crashed, DOT approved.
fits in masonry fireplace
hourly wage
Community Connections is hosting its 7th annual Emergency Services Community Food Drive on Tuesday, September 12 @ 5:00 pm. This food drive is...
REDUCED! We really want to sell this great little car! Bestest Little Commuter Ever!!! Car is in Revelstoke but coming down to Vancouver for...
Looking for one for my new place. Send me pics and name your price ! Round, rectangular, table and or chairs Thanks
265/70R17 ironman M&S tires for sale. Used 1 summer 5000km on them so practically new. Paid $1000 at the revelstoke garage for them. Selling...
We are looking for enthusiastic and highly motivated individuals to join our team. We specialize in high-end vacation and residential homes,...
I forgot my fishing rod at the Dave Robson site at Cairnes North on Sunday where I was tenting with my daughter's. I see people have been there...
Hi Folks. Today everything in the store except cut rags will be half price. We are open from 1 to 4pm and again from 7 to 9pm. Thank you for...
Store closing. Big sales on Gold, Diamonds, Gemstones, Silver, Watches Open 10am - 6pm Monday to Friday 9am - 1pm Saturday
Let me know what you got :)
Handcrafted with local wood and Revelstoke old Arrow Height train track spikes . Those limited coat hangers are heavy built , rustic and unique...
hourly wage
Position Title: Shop Manager, CMH Revelstoke Business Unit: Hospitality, Lodge Position Type: Full-time, Seasonal Position Reports to: Lodge...
Looking for a newer 1 bedroom apartment condo house Fibre optic Internet/gas heat/wood floors Possibly rent to own Let me know what you have...
$40.00 each
Medium and large
Louisville leather hockey gloves
Looking for a bicycle with no practical value - for a sculpture. If you know where I could get a frame with wheels (not necessarily even straight)...
Stanley Max tape
Brand New Makita 3/8. Drill
Size 11 men's
Own a piece of Revelstoke Hockey History and support women’s hockey! The Revelstoke Kodiaks are selling the below pictured retired Minor Hockey...
Suitable for cockatiel, cockatoo or small parrot. Cage dimensions - cm: 51x46x64 Overall dimensions - cm: 66x62x195
Thought I could make it and won't be able to make it to town.. if anyone is interested in going - please buy my ticket before purchasing another....
Hardworking individual looking for full time temporary employment. I have experience as a construction labourer, and lots of chainsaw experience....
In new condition
Small tear on right arm has been fixed
Good condition
Barely worn Would fit youth On broken shoe lace
In new condition Insulated
Worn but still lots of life
Looking for a used tent for car camping. Does not need to be lightweight, packable ect.
I will come take your fruit that is unwanted and clean up in exchange for free fruit
We are Open today from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. Come view the Rolling Stock, Kids play area and so much more to explore.
$5.00 doz.
As well as all the free lids etc. I am giving away, I found about 3 doz. pints and quart jars I will sell cheap.
In need of a piece of scrap metal roofing to cover my old coal shoot on my house . Will pay reasonable price or give beer !
Huge Discounts
Open 9 Am to 5 Pm Today Check Our Facebook For New Information HireSun Treasures Has Recently Acquired The Entire Inventory Of Jasmine Gardens...
Not sure...
Looking to rent a projector? Anyone know where one could do this in town.....
$600/month fully furnished room Own bathroom, Internet, heat, electricity included. Shared house with a 35 and 40 year old couple and very adorable...
Days Inn Revelstoke, is currently recruiting for the positions of full time and part time House keeper. We are actively hiring for our ...
Will assist working in my wood shop !cleaning helping 14 $ I got 2 days to give for the next 2 weeks and more to come .
Days Inn Revelstoke, is currently recruiting for the positions of full time and part time Guest Service Agent. We are actively hiring for our...
Tap, bottle, lines, fridge? Would like to purchase for "community" project :) Tia!
hourly wage
13 foot leash with chain and quick release latch, all in like new condition.
Stainless steel. Holds over two litres of water
Our shipping containers are in superior condition - not tired old shipping containers, they provide you with a secure, affordable and flexible...
Made in Italy - Stainless steel -12 inch diameter by 3 inches deep - 5.5 quart/5.2 litre capacity -comes with lid. Great for that stir fry.
This comes with a remote control and power supply. The outer plexiglass frame lights up in an attractive blue. This would be great in the front...
Going early morning, returning in the evening $20 Hop in No smoking, clean car
Show More Posts
I have about 18 doz. rings (narrow and wide mouth) The old glass lids, rubber rings and metal rings. These also fit the regular metal lids. Some...
Driving from Whistler to Revelstoke (by lilooet/99) this thursday, the 7th around 3pm, let me know if you want a ride.
Selling a bunch of house hold items.. dressers end tables .. fish tank.. old 50 inch tv. Just needs a new bulb.. a few old beds single double...
Need those bottles and cans out of the way? Contact me I have decent reason for asking my town family this.
Interested in learning about the benefits of bone broth and how to make it? Join the Revelstoke Local Food Initiative for our next Garden Guru...
Intermediate rider. Looking to ride frysbe ridge sept 7th.
Great shape! Just don't have a van anymore!
competetive wages
As a member of the kitchen team you are responsible for ensuring all our guests are provided with a delightful and memorable dining experience....
Looking for just a Queen frame similar to the one in the picture. Thank you
Let me know what you have. Thanks
You can't beat this price with supplies included!
Anyone can learn to draw......let me prove it!
This boat has a 89 Cobra engine. 5.7 L V8, completely rebuilt bran new, 25 hours on the engine, runs like a dream. Upper and lower leg drive...
There was a posting here a week(?) ago for a Husky 357 with a bad motor. Did you sell it? I'm interested. Mine has a different problem...
Did you just buy you dream section on airport way? Wondering how your going to mow you large lawn and maintain you property? Not to mention clear...
Hi, I'm looking to buy some furnishings. I need 2 living room chairs, some side tables (living room and bedside), coffee table, maybe even some...
Will never use this - will you?
Looking for old gamecube games. Games like Zelda, Super mario sunshine & harry potter. Also lookinng for pac-man world 2.
Two room for rent in a 3 bedroom house, walking distance to town in a quit neighborhood. The room upstairs has a queen bed and bedside table...
Experienced cleaner looking for extra work in town. Anyone need attics or basements or whatever it may be cleaned? offering reasonable rates...
Don't forget to drop off your bottles at 1613b Douglas Sept 7!! Long time resident needs revelstoke family to help with the cause. ! Toss them...
77X30X120cm Good condition
Hey all! My name is Kellie and my boyfriend is called Pete, I am from Ontario while he is from England. We are both tidy, easy going people who...
Let me know what you have!
We are looking for some cisual help picking our sid9ng for our new house. Does any one in Revy have their house done in James Hardie Siding in...
$200.00 negotiable
Computer Desk, moving sale
left outside my work at the old school on third street, someone took it....sometimes last week....please bring it back!
$50.00 for both
Two end tables
$200.00 for both items
Chesterfield & matching Love Seat, moving would like to sale.
40$, are you kidding me? My wife gets them for free every night !! Haha
Purchased in 2015, moving sale.
$50.00 Negotable
Living room recliner, moving must sell.
Looking for: Small table for eating and one or two chairs Small Couch or Loveseat Small Dresser or Shelves Coat hangers Please include a description...
Inversion table purchased in 2015.
Looking for a pair of work boots somewhere around the size 8-9 mark if anyone's selling. Thanks
Lost bike lock between Downie St and Begbie View Elementary. If found please contact Jenn (250)814-3241
Iam a 37 year old male who is employed, clean, quiet, and early to bed and early to rise for my job. I have been working seasonally in revelstoke...
does anyone have a bike pump with the presta valve attachment which i can borrow tomorrow morning and drop back .. mine got borrowed for a few...
The Revelstoke Railway Museum is seeking book donations. If you have any used books just hanging around collecting dust, we would be very pleased...
Here is a little tip for anyone who has experienced that your vehicle won't start after sitting for a long period of time ie: two weeks or more....
Winter is just around the corner... THIS Saturday PULSE Boot Lab & Ski Co. is having a special ONE DAY sale. 50% off ALL skis & junior ski boots...
I am a 20 year old male looking for a room to rent or an apartment/suite rental. I will be working this winter at the Rockford on the mountain....
FREE 21 Day Hearing Aid Trial at Canadian Hearing Care. (Partnered with Hearing Life Canada). No money down, no obligation, risk free!!! Stop...
The answer is: BOTH! Common burdock (Arctium minus) is a tall, invasive biennial herb known for clinging burs that were not only the inspiration...
Free to enter!
Open Mic night tonight with full Maritime Kitchen Party band and drums for performers to play!! $7 Db Highballs $6 Guiness Pints $14 Jugs Pilsner...
Amazing condition. This car was built with the same engine as the Toyota Matrix. So it's a Toyota engine and frame. Pontiac body. Power windows...
Older style but still works great.
Only been worn a few times. Awesome colour, photo doesn't do it justice!
Looking for a size 5 one piece snow suit for our son (size 4 may also work but likely a 5). I'm sure a much better place to check for this would...
I am a babysitter/childcare provider who has 15/16 years of experience and is starting my own business which will include babysitting, pet and/or...
Do you want to pursue a new career path? Do you need to upgrade prerequisites in a post-secondary program? Do you want to work towards completing...
Negotiable
Looking for child care for my 2 kids. Must be able to do early mornings and evenings. Please message me and we can talk further
open to offers
hello, my name is Antoine and I am 23 years old compassionate and amusing young man. I have a clean drivers license and a vehicle and my first...
Garage sale Sept 9th 2017 8 am -2 pm 1920 Hay Road We are leaving the country and need everything gone, womens clothing, camping gear, household...
Looking for a size 9 fire fighting boot to go out into the bush with for a few weeks. If you have something that will do the trick, let me know...
Glowin the dark. Baby blue . stole. Off first st out of my backyard, mt bike
negotiable
K2 159 board, quick release k2 bindings, medium Burton ak gore tex jacket, volcom pants with suspenders, forum boots size 10, helmet, goggles,...
Synthetic Jacket Size small
furnished room ,fridge,microwave in room private 3pce bathroom private entrance,parking close to bus and shuttle use of laundry and kitchen all...
Mountain Hardware soft shell Jacket Size small Thumb holds No tears or holes
Burton Dry Ride Vest Huge awesome hood Brand new condition never warn Size small
All suspension has been serviced in the last 10 rides. Has a few upgrades and is in great condition. New tires, pads, and grips. Comes with Rockshox...
Arc'teryx Alpha SL Gore-tex rain jacket Size Small Barely warn, like new condition
Community Connections is hosting its 7th annual Emergency Services Community Food Drive on Tuesday, September 12 @ 5:00 pm. This food drive is...
All suspension has been serviced within the last 10 rides. Lots of upgrades and work has been put on the bike. A few cosmetic scratches but other...
Arc'teryx Thorium SV Hoody Size small Brand new tags still on (sells for $600)
$25.00 - 45.00
Schwalbe Nobby Nic EVO Mountain Bike Tires - Size 27.5 (650B) x 2.35" width Less than 10 rides on these tires Very Good condition $25 each or...
Cosmo: Breed: domestic short hair Age: ~3yo Colour: black & white Sex: male Cosmo is a lover boy who likes gentle nips and hugs. He would probably...
Free Event
If you Family History is from Europe and the UK Australia and New Zealand Asia and The Far East South America Africa Or First Nation North America...
Revelstoke Settlement Services will be at WorkBC this afternoon, 1:30pm - 3:30pm. Settlement Services provides free assistance to immigrants...
Was at boat launch on Saturday Sept 2 in the afternoon to go paddleboarding. Left my brown leather Reef flip flops on the shore (ladies size...
Buy my boat! It is ideal for cruising, fishing, and boating. Engine has recently been tuned, and the trailer (included) has brand new lights!...
The Hillcrest Hotel is looking for room attendants and laundry staff to add to our amazing team. Room attendants are responsible for cleaning...
Chill and easy going couple -- we are moving from Banff, AB over to Revy for the winter season and need a place for Oct 1st or Nov 1st Looking...
The Squash Club will have a table set up at the Parks and Rec Mass Registration Night tonight at the Community Centre from 5-8pm. Come talk to...
Cheap small room for rent, short term (sept/oct/nov) if you are in revy and need a place while you settle in for the winter. In town center available...
Medium frame super light cross country bike
ISO light ski touring skis + pin bindings
ISO room for the winter season preferably downtown or southside. I'm an easygoing 33 year old guy into skiing touring, climbing, mountaineering....
Hello, Fully Furnished Rental Available from November 1 - December 15, this is a short term 6 week rental only. We are renting because we will...
$ based on experience
Hey, If you are looking for an MOA role we would love to speak to you. The role is in a modern, friendly and dynamic company. Role/Duties. -...
Diagnose your truck or car’s problems Yourself, is there a light on your dash warning of a problem , check and see what it is yourself with out...
Clean double down Hutterite duvet. Nice condition. 66"x72"
Large side by side three bedroom duplex for sale by owner
willing to pay 50$ Thanks!
What's with all of the people leaving their garbage out for bears to eat? I hate having to clean up your garbage because a bear has gotten into...
Looking for someone to help with some basic Spanish Tutoring for 1-2 hours a week before I go on holiday to Nicaragua. Send me an email if you'd...
Looking for accommodation? We have the perfect suites for you... Available now for short term monthly rentals. Amenities Include: ~wifi ~pool...
OPENING NIGHT IS SEPT 22ND! Traverse is looking for dynamic people to join the team! If you love having your days open to ski or ride or simply...
Looking for a working projector to project movies/tv onto any wall. Prefreably with everything you need to hook it up to your laptop or home...
Are you looking for a new and fulfilling volunteer opportunity? Revelstoke Settlement Services, part of Okanagan College, is currently seeking...
If anyone with a truck of bike rack is going to Salmon Arm, I could use a ride for myself, bike and gear. Will help pay for gas.
Huge Discounts
Open 9 Am to 5 Pm Today Check Our Facebook For New Information HireSun Treasures Has Recently Acquired The Entire Inventory Of Jasmine Gardens...
Very reliable hard working father asking those who are in need of some help around house and yard this week give me a email let me know what...
I wonder if I'm the only one that finds it odd to see all these drugs on the stoke? The RCMP have to see this as well, don't they? Should be...
New -- Shimano Flat one side
$25. 00 each
Universal mount
good shape
Need approximately EUC 3 medium sized, tall book shelves for reasonable cost
Looking for a trailer or truck & trailer combo for moving Revy to Calgary asap
Please contact
The next K9 life Obedience class is starting September 28 at 6pm. The course covers: sit, down, come, stay, leave it, drop it, loose leash walking,...
$12,00/hour OBO
Need to hire someone to help out part tine with yard work, light repairs, move furniture, etc. over the next three weeks. Winters coming. Can...
Hi guys! Me and my good friend are looking for a place to stay while working and shredding the hill during the winter season. The two of us are...
Great dresser. Tons of room for storage, the 3rd bottom drawer is the largest. Really sturdy. Recently moved and my new bedroom has a dresser...
13 cubic ft frost free fridge
User Experience of an iPhone app must look great, as the smartphone is a representation of a person’s Status. At W2S Solutions, our iPhone app...
men's size 10
Wine press, crusher, demijohns and fermenting barrel
Show More Posts
I am in search of a deep freezer , medium sized .
Very good condition
Looking for a vacuum cleaner. Nothing crazy just something better than our old broom. Cheaper the better. Show me what you've got. We can pick...
Small 3-drawer dresser measures 36 inches across, 18 inches deep. Comes with mirror. Small chip in upper left corner of glass but no cracks....
12 in tire suitable for 3-5 yr old
Excellent condition. Motivated to sell. Just don't use it enough.
Are you moving? Make life easier with these garment boxes to hang your clothes on and then straight into your closet. No mess, no wrinkles. Can...
Mens size 7 flat shoes, blue/black. New: Bought a few weeks ago and wore on one ride. Felt fine in store but out riding they are just a bit too...
Looking for a pair of Salomon rocker 2 108 166cm or similar... good condition that need a new home! or Aramada JJ's 160-165cm ... if you've got...
Looking for a standard kettle, beat up, bad condition I don't mind. Give me a shout for a quick sale. 778 252 0488
Lulu 3/4 nylon pants
Varied prices
Moving/garage sale Sat. Sept. 9th 8a.m.--1p.m. 418 3rd St east Lane entrance please
competetive wages
If your instinct was to say "absolutely nothing", you are incorrect! Although this biennial invasive plant is quite impressive, reaching staggering...
Found this dog wondering the highway.... Has revy tags Give a call
Depends on situations of the job
Skilled journeymen carpenter looking for some extra small jobs or to work with a team that is in need of extra hand three days a week as I already...
Looking For unwanted fruit trees. Canning for the winter. Thanks :)
Negotiable
Hardworking individual looking for temporary employment. I have experience as a construction labourer, and lots of chainsaw experience. Also...
2 days left in your 2 month unlimited yoga pass sale. purchase online @
Reply to this message, or text/phone 250 814 3985 I'll drop it off at the RCMP station tomorrow if I don't hear from you tonight
Hi Revy. Does anyone in town who knew this person named Leif Carnegie? I really need something important to ask him. Thanks
4th generation iPad mini case. Brand new
Based on experience
Are you a carpenter or carpenter apprentice that takes pride in your work? Do you value quality, safety and have a strong work ethic? We are...
Heavily used Magic J's, two major core shot tunes on the left ski. Also a few burrs on the edge - easy fix. Small amount of minor scratches on...
Lemon Pie Ice Cream - this ice cream is for serious lemon lovers only. ... You have to admit, it's really rather brilliant: lemon pie in ice...
Need a house cleaner? I do residential house cleaning. $30.00 per hour. I do, Dusting - Bedrooms, Living rooms, Office space, High dusting, Baseboards...
Negotiable
Looking for someone who can hook up an IP camera to a tablet for us.
Hey Everyone! I'm Looking to rent a room for the winter season preferably downtown or southside. I'm an easygoing 23 year old guy into mountain...
Stainless steel - 10 1/2 inch diameter by 2 1/2 inches deep. No lid.
Made in Italy - 12 inch diameter by 3 inches deep - 5.5 quart/5.2 litre -comes with lid. Great for that stir fry.
Size is 31x10.50r15 has snow flake for all year use , pick up only
Got three beds . Queen double and a single . Some old dressers for sale. Cleaning out my house to get ready to sell it. Don't need a lot of the...
Help! We are looking for a two bedroom place! I'm a Revelstoke local, born and raised. I'm 22 and my friend is 25, we are hoping to find a spot...
Intense Audio And Marketing. One JBL Pulse portable bluetooth speaker left. Discontinued model that retailed for $269 plus tax. Dazzling light...
When are you going to stop messing with the stokelist?
Covered storage available for winter. Rvs/mud trucks/boats/whatever. Unheated space. 2 covered parking stalls - 9'x20' 1 enclosed parking stall...
For Sale Downtown house with rental suite- reduced from $439,000.00 to $425,000.00 414 Fourth St. West For more pictures check out our listing...
$50.00 each
3 & 5 gallon crocks.
12 one gallon jugs & 1 -5 gallon jug
Today at the Revelstoke community center, 5-7pm
Open to offers
Five boxes of various old bottles
Road once and didn't like it. Selling for original price since in amazing condition and barely used. Contact me for more photos
Small garden shed 2.4m (wide) x 2.6m (length) x 2m (height) old but still good. I can give you a hand load but would need probably 4 people to...
Looking for a decent couch, willing to pay a wee little bit for something of quality. Let me know what you have! Thanks!
This is what you were told earlier today to watch for. (Scams aplenty).
RMR will be at Mass Registration, taking registrations for the kids' weekend programs and offering 10% off for parents who register there. Mass...
FREE TO AUDITION
Come down to secure your audition spots for The Nutcracker performing with Ballet Victoria!! To sign up visit Elevation Dance Academy @Mass Registration...
$50.00 obo
Solid wood 50"x 40" with 3 leaves. Could use refinishing.
Beautiful black Intense Tracer - Expert Build - looking for a new home. Full Shimano XT build with Stan’s Flow S1 wheels and hubs. Fantastic...
Excellent condition
Need those bottles and cans out of the way? Contact me I have decent reason for asking.
Hello Revy! I have plenty of time during the next 2 months to help you out with cleaning/gardening-$20/hr. I have experience in private cleaning...
One week away..... Community Connections is hosting its 7th annual Emergency Services Community Food Drive on Tuesday, September 12 @ 5:00 pm....
Iam 37 years old,worked In revelstoke for the last 6 seasons. Iam quiet and clean, early to bed early to rise for my job, and no longer party....
Medium 2015 Giant Trance SX in excellent condition. My pregnant wife's ride, it was only ridden a handful of times this year. * Fresh Schwalbe...
How To Prevent $1000s In Costly Car Repairs (Mechanics Aren’t Happy About It) Scan your own cars computer if your check engine light is on to...
Please come get the white with brass corner bed frame from beside my house. In alley by the village idiot. I think it needs some screws but otherwise...
Evolv climbing shoes, style is Pontas lace up Size: US mens 8, Uk 7, EUR 41 (fits a bit small) Bought 2 years ago, used 10times or less, rubber...
open to reasonable offers
C251.5 doz.9 doz.wide qts.1 electric weed eater, gas weed eater,Homelite chain Saw with parts saw both have...
Calling all Revy gardeners- WE WANT YOUR HOMEGROWN VEGGIES! All food donations are appreciated- however, nutritious locally grown food is amazing!...
The rights to eat.
So let them eat. It's better the bears eat the apples than having the apples go into garbage serving no purpose. Leave them alone already. They...
Stolen from my backyard, please return it to its rightful place.
Hi, just wondering if anyone has recommendations for someone who teaches voice/vocal lessons. I'm trying to eek as much out of my voice as possible...
Recently hired full time at Interior Health in Revelstoke. Looking for a small, quiet place to sleep when not working shift work or snowboarding....
Begins this Sunday, Sept 10 Sunday evenings from 4:00 – 5:15 pm Sept 10 – Oct 28 WITH Claire Sieber Build community, gain support while keeping...
At Balu Yoga & Wellness, we have a room rental coming available now. It will be a shared professional office space with most of the available...
Runs great, lots of recent work done. Can sell with a bed frame that fits in the back and camp stove and propane tank. Lots more info available...
Asking $250 Selling a Suunto Ambit2 s watch. Used, but good condition. Strap is breaking, can be ordered for 10$ on amazon. Functions :Alarm,...
Excellent condition street legal dirt bike with 7k kms. Handguards, aluminum skid plate and rear rack with box. New cost this year about 6800$....
On Sunday, September 10th light a candle in your window as a sign of hope for those struggling with suicidal thoughts and for those we've lost...
Interested in music programs for yourself or your child? Community choir, children's choir, glee club, pre-school appreciation classes and private...
Negotiable
I am looking for a shop to rent asap, looking for something long term. I'm looking for a space to work on my vehicle and store some tools and...
Solid oak table.
Moving/Garage sale Sept.9th........8a.m.--1 p.m. 418 3rd. St. East Lane entrance please!
BF Goodrich with Toyota rims Excellent shape approx 70% thread left 275 65R20
Solid hand made desk. 48 x 20 x 30.5 height.
These lovely ladies are five years old and need a good home. Since we have retired we are away a lot and they are lonely. They are used to a...
Smaller wardrobe with selves. 32 x 45 x 16.
Looking for a snowskate, ideally a LibTech, but anything with a ski mounted on bottom. Thanks
Extendable coffee table. Solid dark wood.
I inherited some jewelry and have kept the important pieces and now I'm not sure what to do with the rest...how do I appraise it and how do I...
Two (2) X1 Slim Chatter Box communicators with Bluetooth Bike to Bike two way communication/Rider passenger communication Maximum range 8 kms...
Just a reminder to our seasonal visitors: As you're seeking accommodations in our lovely town, please be aware that housing scams are rampant...
Today or tomorrow Will pitch in for gas Need to get to a government office You can text me at 778 252 5110 Thanks
Join us for a community dialogue about how we can build a healthy, just, sustainable, and economically viable food system. This workshop will...
Full-time general Labouer needed for construction site Reliable, hardworking Msg. 250-200-0642
Huge Discounts
Looking for a cheap small or medium sized wood stove for an outdoor sauna project. Can be older and in rough shape, not picky.
Would love to buy it ... rent it for cash or beers! Let me know if you got ! Thx!
High quality printer in good shape
In like new/perfect condition. High quality Yamaha clarinet. very little use and ready to play.
Works but blows the breaker
Band season is here.....flute for sale - good condition, may need a clean and polish
Message me a bit about yourself and I can send pictures and details :).
164xxx km Supercharged 2.4l 5 speed standard Sunroof, leather, xm New strut, swap bar links Same engine as the cobalt SS
Yamaha 221 student flute and case for sale. Three years old in excellent condition. Professionally cleaned and serviced. Cost $1100 new.
The Last Drop is hosting a weekly trivia night presented by PubStumpers. PubStumpers is a whirlwind of trivia, presented in numerous forms, which...
Show More Posts
Can discuss price
Can't go? Bought pre-tickets? Reach me here please. Thank you!
Looking for a ride to Kelowna Airport on September 28th noon. I fly out at 10pm so hoping to be there by 6pm at the latest. Me and my backbag,will...
Due to a monumentally stupid moment on my part, I managed to leave everything me and my girlfriend own strewn up the FSR up Sale Mountain (Martha...
Big day tomorrow!!
Do you want to pursue a new career path? Do you need to upgrade prerequisites in a post-secondary program? Do you want to work towards completing...
Call or email for a quote 506-450-5377
Land yachts hollowtech ramathorn road map complete board. New board, new bear trucks, new wheels Asking $150 Retails for $400 online at /boards/downhill-freeride-series/hollowtech-ramathorn-road-map...
We are selling our Dodge Grand Caravan ready for your next road trip !! We built a wooden structure who can be slide in and remove from the back...
Looking for a spare tv in the 40" range! If you have one you no longer need, give me a price!
Seeking a vacuum for vinyl flooring (I.e. Non carpeted floor). Let me know what you've got and the price.
Looking for a bike rack to fit a 2" hitch or receiver. Carrying for 1 or 2 bikes. You name the price. Email or text 250-814-4281
1100 plus utilities for year lease 1200 plus utilities for winter season. Great area great location message me with a bit about yourself and...
Tv stand swivels left or right by remote control. Can be programmed into ANY existing remote control. Brand new in the box. Retails for $349...
DO YOU LOVE TO SHOP? Please read on for opportunities that are available to you! Premier Service provides businesses across Canada with feedback...
Selling brand new in the box. Motorized wall mount tilts down automatically when the tv is turned on. Can also be tilted by the included remote...
What better time to get your carpets cleaned than while your kids are in school! Call Craig McKee at 250-837-8504 Email: ...
Does anyone have the curtain rod for a clawfoot or the shower attachment? Also looking for info on someone )
You tell me
Have a 50" tv that I'd like to mount in the upper corner of a room. An adjustable wall mount with a swing arm that is collecting dust somewhere...
2012 norco aurum. rock shox suspension front and back. sunringle inferno wheelset. the paint is pretty beat after 5 years but still rides like...
Anyone else having internet issues today?
Belly boat in very good condition. Tube not inflated for several years so not sure about it
Like the title say. Brushed nickel and innvery good condition
Selling GMC Astro van XXX km. Come with bed and small shell. I spend the summer travelling around BC with it. Now I'm using it daily...
sp skidoo forsale low kms asking $7500 also have a lot of ridding gear for sale aswell . If interested reply to post and I'll get...
Its that time of year again and Traverse is looking for dynamic people to join the team! If you love having your days open to ski or ride or...
It might work but we haven't been able to get it reliably working. Yours free if you can come and get it!
Come and get it, if you have a way to grab it, it's yours Propane oven
You tell me
Hey I'm looking to buy or rent a hole saw. 4 4 1/4" or 4 1/2" hole saw for one cut. Ph or txt Joel at 250-837-6072. Thanks.
Ikea. Exactly as photo I have 8 of them. $5 each
back to yoga promo 2 months of Unlimited Yoga $99* Book online
For sale privately thru home owner. Triple wide mobile located in Columbia park glacier heights trailer park. newly renovated kitchen and masterbedroom...
Looking for full time employment I am a hard worker a jack of all trades I have my own vehicle and a good attitude.
Can discuss price
Runners? Any you'd like to sell please? All options considered! Please reach me here...can pick up as soon as possible.... Thank you
I need decent tires for my truck..size is 265/70/18
Need those bottles and cans out of the way? Contact me I have decent reason for asking.
Fresh from showcasing in New York Todd Ness will be stopping in Revelstoke on September 21st as a part of his West Coast Stand Up Comedy Tour....
Single female looking for apartment with 1 dog 800 a month, long term resident willing to sign lease
Selling Keurig Coffee machine with 28 pods. Great working easy to use machine in near new condition. Comes with 28 pods (we used two out of the...
Size 176cm
4 in one Printer
FujiFilm FinePix HS 20EXR
Fits 4 skis or 2 snowboards and 2 skis
Heats up one full room fast
clean small cooler
If you're renting or buying your first home and need some Kitchen Stuff. I have a starter kit for you.
$25.00 - 45.00
Schwalbe Nobby Nic EVO Mountain Bike Tires - Size 27.5 (650B) x 2.35" width Less than 10 rides on these tires Very Good condition $25 each or...
Baffin steel toed rubber boots. I good shape no holes, size 10.
Great price for your child who needs one for school. Our daughter used it in school. Very good condition. Includes valve oil and slide grease....
IPhone found at 4th and victoria. Will leave at skookum for pick up.
Bought cycling shoes and don't bike much anymore, bought water shoes and don't boat much anymore. Size 11US/44eur/28mondo Mec wetsuit booties:...
Will be brought to the dump tomorrow
Like new Schwinn Recumbent bike.
Backyard eggs $5 a dozen or $9 for 2 dozens
Affordable
Hey Revy! Elevation Dance Academy is still accepting registration!! Classes run September 11th-June 4th Kids ages 2-7 $199.00 per class/year....
The North Columbia Environmental Society has once again teamed up with the Columbia-Shuswap Invasive Species Society and the Invasive Species...
$20.00 each
excellent condition..................
250ml jars of Freezer Peach Jam. $6 each
Looking to make more space. Cat and dog were around the couch so not entirely allergy free. In good condition. You can see the slight damage...
Selling our 2009 Dodge Journey SXT AWD. Has 140,333 km on it. Has been an incredible vehicle for Revelstoke – summer and winter! Recently had...
2000 auto 4.6 ltr engine 4 door ext cab 90 kms on newer motor 200 on body New parts are all ball joints windshield brakes rotors wheel bearings...
Class #2 in our Essential Oils Series! Learn how Essential Oils can empower you to make positive health choices to support your family and home....
Art and lutherie cherry wood made in quebec comes with Hard travel case
Nice drop side, adjustable hight crib and quality matress for sale. No stains on matress. Been used by one child. $50
Bubble wrap and little bags of air
Black Miyata elevation 200
Looking to buy a sectional couch. Let me know what you have- photo and price please.
Monday is Wing Night @ Rockford Family friendly wing night 4-10pm 39 cent Wings = $3.90/lb Flavours I Sriracha, 5-spice, Salt & Lemon...
Are you looking for a comfortable,relaxing, quiet place to call home? Somewhere to kick your feet up after a hard day of working and playing....
Need your house cleaned? Yard cleaned up? I'm available for any odd job you need done before the winter sets in and becomes too cold. If you...
Automatic transmission. 318 gas motor runs smooth. LE model, fully loaded. Ext cab. Rear-wheel drive. (Not 4x4). Body and interior are in great...
Art and Lutherie 12 string. New strings, has minor body dings.Canadian made. Sounds great.
Out of fashion charm bracelets. Single earrings. Unloved jewelry. Broken chains. Recycle your precious metals with confidence! Buying scrap gold,...
Have a can or shoebox full of old coins? Wondering what they are worth? Here is your chance to find out and have a chance to sell them, in-person...
Long term residents looking for a house to rent. 2-3 bedrooms. Pet friendly. 1200$/month
What is it worth? If you have older or collectible Bank Notes here is a chance for a FREE evaluation and a chance to sell them in Revelstoke....
I need a bed! I can come pick em up
Looking for an insulated tarp around 24'x24' or so. Thought it'd be worth asking before looking at new. Thanks
30 yrs. experience Relaxed personalized and professional service. A shocks, brake bleeds, wheel builds, etc. By appointment....
You tell me
Looking for a leather couch. Preferably something like the photo, but could also go for a chocolate brown colour. Let me know what you got (with...
Many upgraded parts, ready to ride. 5600$. Call/text 250-200-0855
Call Peter 7 - 5381
Looking for a vintage front door with glass and some character to it. Let me know what you have and what you would like for it please :)
Great fit for young riders or even petite adults. Call or text 250-200-0612 if interested
Selling my Bowflex Ultimate 2 With Attachments It's in good condition. It will need some disassembly to make it out my door to yours. I can deliver...
Show More Posts
I have a sleek black 'n red lil) She's been well cared for & practically all her mileage are highway km's. She hasn't been...
We are seeking a full time dishwasher to join our team. No experience necessary but must have a willingness to learn! Some light prep duties...
Anyone looking?
I keep your old fuel as payment
Hi, I have the equipment needed to pump out heating oil tanks. If you are replacing your existing oil tank or switching to an alternative heat...
Mint Condition Looking for a 32
Negotiable
Looking for a full face or half shell for the trails
Negotiable
Looking for a bike pump, let me know if you have anything!
Show More Posts

我要回帖

更多关于 6rooms 的文章

随机推荐