I've found outside your skin right near the fire 这个是有什么歌好听?

我想问下这个视频刚刚开始的英文歌叫什么名字?_百度知道
提问者采纳
  歌曲名字:free loop  歌手:丹尼尔  下载:  歌词:  I'm a little used to calling outside your name  有点习惯大声叫喊你的名字  I wont see you tonight so I can keep from going insane  今晚不会见你 因此我也不会再次疯狂  But I don't know enough I get some kinda lazy day  但 我始终不解 日子变得有些懒散了  Hey yeah  嘿耶  I've been fabulous through to fight my town a name  我曾神话般地为我的小镇添光加彩  I'll be stooped tomorrow if I don't leave as them both the same  如果我不像他们那样离开 我明天也会遭到唾弃  But i dont know enough I get some kinda lazy day  但 我始终不解 日子变得有些懒散了  Hey yeah  嘿耶  Cause it's hard for me to lose  因为我很少失败  In my life I've found only time will tell  我发觉在我的生活中只有时间才能证明一切  And I will figure out that we can baby  我坚信我们行的 宝贝  We can do a one night stand yeah  我们可以享受一夜露水之欢  And it's hard for me to lose in my life  我很少失败  I've found outside your skin right near the fire  我从你的热情的外表上看到我们能行  我们行的 宝贝  That we can baby  We can change and feel alright  我们能改变 我们能过的很好  I'm a little used to wandering outside the rain  有点习惯在雨中漫步  You can leave me tomorrow if it suits you just the same  如果你觉得会日子会更好 你可以明天就弃我而去  But I don't know enough I need someone who leaves the day  但 我始终不解 我需要那个离开的人  Hey yeah  Cause it's hard for me to lose  嘿耶  因为我很少失败  In my life I've found only time will tell  我发觉在我的生活中只有时间才能证明一切  And I will figure out that we can baby  我坚信我们行的 宝贝  We can do a one night stand yeah  我们可以享受一夜露水之欢  And it's hard for me to lose in my life  我很少失败  I've found outside your skin right near the fire  我从你的热情的外表上看到我们能行  我们行的 宝贝  That we can baby  We can change and feel alright  我们能改变 我们能很好的  Cause it's hard for me to lose  因为我很少失败  In my life I've found only time will tell  我发觉在我的生活中只有时间才能证明一切  And I will figure out that we can baby  我坚信我们行的 宝贝  We can do a one night stand yeah  我们可以享受一夜露水之欢  And it's hard for me to lose in my life  我很少失败  I've found outside your skin right near the fire  我从你的热情的外表上看到我们能行  That we can baby  我们行的 宝贝  We can change and feel alright  我们能改变 我们能很好的  Cause it's hard for me to lose  因为我很少失败  In my life I've found only time will tell  我发觉在我的生活中只有时间才能证明一切  And I will figure out that we can baby  我坚信我们行的 宝贝  We can do a one night stand yeah  我们可以享受一夜露水之欢  我很少失败  And it's hard for me to lose in my life  I've found outside your skin right near the fire  我从你的热情的外表上看到我们能行  That we can baby  我们行的 宝贝  We can change and feel alright  我们能改变 我们能过很好  还有什么问题,可以用百度Hi联系我或发百度信息给我~! 用知识回答你的  疑惑,用心回答每一个问题 ♬
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

随机推荐