我是个失败者,但我相信,最后的胜利是不属于我的你.这句话用英语怎么翻译

It’s true that to learn English well is every English learner’s dream. How to learn English? You know “interest” is the key to study lessons well, so I’m sure you should be interested in English at the beginning. Of course, It’s very important also for each English learner to explore learning skills and efficient ways, 的翻译是:诚然,学好英语是每个英语学习者的梦想。如何学习英语?你知道"利益"是关键学习功课好,所以我肯定你应该对英语感兴趣开始。当然,它是非常重要,还为每个要探索学习技能的有效途径,因为总之它可以使你成功的长期的英语学习者。最后,我相信是他的功课好的每个人都有一个基本的方法,就是要了解更多,听多了,阅读更多,想的更多,并写更多等。此外,我认为制造与 foreingers 的朋友也是有用的方式把英语学好。如果你可以这样做它,您必须在不久的将来会很好的英语学%E 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
It’s true that to learn English well is every English learner’s dream. How to learn English? You know “interest” is the key to study lessons well, so I’m sure you should be interested in English at the beginning. Of course, It’s very important also for each English learner to explore learning skills and efficient ways,
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
正在翻译,请等待...
诚然,学好英语是每个英语学习者的梦想。如何学习英语?你知道"利益"是关键学习功课好,所以我肯定你应该对英语感兴趣开始。当然,它是非常重要,还为每个要探索学习技能的有效途径,因为总之它可以使你成功的长期的英语学习者。最后,我相信是他的功课好的每个人都有一个基本的方法,就是要了解更多,听多了,阅读更多,想的更多,并写更多等。此外,我认为制造与 foreingers 的朋友也是有用的方式把英语学好。如果你可以这样做它,您必须在不久的将来会很好的英语学%E
它的真实,学好英文是每个英语学习的梦想。 如何学习英语? 你知道“利益”是关键的经验教训,研究好,我相信你应该有兴趣在英文在开头。 当然,这是非常重要的还为每个英语学习,探讨学习技能和高效率的方法,因为它可以使你在短期内成功。
相关内容&aC) engineers C)工程师 & a你是个小学生 正在翻译,请等待... & a发能力 Development ability & a请输入您需要翻译Rachael Ray and I wearing our Abbey Dawn aprons making uncooked chocolate cookies 的文本! Please input you to need to translate Rachael Ray and I wearing our Abbey Dawn aprons making uncooked chocolate cookies the text! & a欧莱雅 REVITALIFT Ou Laiya REVITALIFT & aThe Jinyi .I will always love you The Jinyi. I will always love you & a手指拨动小球会转动,训练宝宝的触觉和促进手眼协调。
& a他们曾经在痛苦中迷茫 They once in pain confused & aCan I do the best for the text 可以我竭尽全力为文本 & a运用其基本理论和方法系统地分析了通信信息技术的几个典型案例 正在翻译,请等待... & aThere was a tremendous explosion, and the building fell down. 有巨大爆炸,并且大厦跌倒了。 & a学校的风景 School scenery & a我的爱让你受到了伤害 My love let you receive the injury & a我渴望自己能够经济独立。 I long for oneself to be able the autarchy. & aAt the time of Mechanical Completion all fire proofing and rough insulation shall be completed, i.e. all equipment, piping, instruments, instrument leads, etc. requiring insulation for heat conservation shall be covered so that start-up operations will not be delayed due to excessive heat loss. Insulation required for
正在翻译,请等待... & aFish traders attributed the
soaring price to short supply of fishes and drying up of water bodies in the area 鱼贸易商在区域归因于物价飞涨鱼供应不足和干燥水身体 & a喜欢喝奶茶 正在翻译,请等待... & aAnd I Thank You Go To A Place,Its Name Is Forever ,翻译中文是什么意思 并且我感谢您去地方,它的名字永远是,翻译中文是什么意思 & a先生,请问你是谁? Gentleman, ask who you are? & aduples 正在翻译,请等待... & awayting for you wayting为您 & a你自慰我看看 正在翻译,请等待... & aOn April 15th when people pay their taxes, somewhere between 15 million and 18 million working families on modest incomes, families with children and incomes of tinder $23,000, will get a tax cut, not a tax increase, in the most important effort to ensure that we reward work and family in the last 20 years. Fifty milli 在4月15日,当人们缴纳他们的税,某处在15百万和18百万个之间工作家庭在普通的收入,家庭与孩子和收入火种$23,000,将得到减税,不是税增量,在最重要的努力保证我们在最近20年奖励工作和家庭。 五十百万个美国父母和他们的孩子通过放回税务规章将是有利的在工作美国父母的边为变动。 & a她要勇敢面对一切, She must face all bravely, & a我从Kate那里收到了你的note I have received your note from Kate there & a大手町 Dexterity ding & aNaturally this jumping off 自然跳跃的这 & aIDEAROOM IDEAROOM & aThat was no right,I will see if the car is there 那是没有权利,我看见汽车是否那里 & a我来开车 I drive & aTGE project site manager TGE项目站点经理 & aClose your eyes, see yourself, but you clearly visible 闭上您的眼睛,看见自己,但您清晰地可看见 & a有多厚? Has thick? & a法兰 Flange & a我希望在以后的工作当中为酒店的发展贡献自己的一份力量 I hoped contributes an own middle later work for the hotel development strength & aSide electrode 旁边电极 & a?????. 它是发送同样的消息到多个新闻组。 & a现代社会是浮躁的,所以我们更加需要一颗宁静的心 The modern society is impetuous, therefore we even more need a tranquil heart & a培训名称 Training name & a这本小说,我已经看了3遍了,很感人。 This novel, I already looked at 3, very touching.
& a文化课 Literacy class & a你们玩得开心 Most you play happy & aIntegrated community-based sexual health services for young people in urban areas: are we meeting the needs of the local community 联合基于社区的性卫生业务为青年人在市区: 是适应地方社区的需要我们 & a请输入您需要翻译的文本! The Third try is the charm( Sence 2.2 rom) Da Best!!! 正在翻译,请等待... & a我的爱好之一是杂志 One of my hobbies is the magazine & a趋同性 Homoplasy & ahave a near miss with 5 missiles 5 to go 有近的错过用去的5枚导弹5 & aall the kites are 所有风筝是 & a这本小说我已经看了三遍了,很感人 This novel I already looked at three, very touching
& a你不能放弃你自己 You cannot give up you & a体现了冷暖结合 Has manifested the changes in temperature union & a我感到非常刺激 I felt stimulates extremely & aRate the Effectivess of the webcast content 对webcast内容的Effectivess估计 & a扔掉玻璃、纸张和金属是很浪费的。 Discards the glass, the paper and the metal is wastes very much. & abreak all sharp corner 打破所有锋利的角落 & aall things wishful !!!! 所有事渴望!!!! & aIt’s true that to learn English well is every English learner’s dream. How to learn English? You know “interest” is the key to study lessons well, so I’m sure you should be interested in English at the beginning. Of course, It’s very important also for each English learner to explore learning skills and efficient ways,英文歌词翻译、英语歌词翻译
当前位置: &
英文歌词翻译、英语歌词翻译
时间: && 阅读:12 次 &&
[一 : 英语歌词翻译]Circus britney spearsThere's only two types of people in the world  世界上有两种人 The ones that entertain, and the ones that observe  一种是寻找乐趣的,一种是观赏者 Well baby I'm a put-on-a-show kinda girl  好吧,宝贝,我是那种被人观看的女孩 Don't like the backseat, gotta be first (oh, oh)  不喜欢坐后排,要坐最前面 I'm like the ringleader  我就像是个头头 I call the shots (call the shots)  我喊“投掷”(喊投掷) I'm like a firecracker  我像个放烟花的人 I make it hot (make it hot)  我让它很精彩(让她精彩) I run a tight ship  我开着船 I feel the adrenaline moving through my veins (hah, hah, hah)  我感觉我的肾上腺素正在通过我的血管 Spotlight on me and i'm ready to break (hah, hah, hah)  聚光灯打在我身上,我已经准备好了爆发 I'm like a performer, the dancefloor is my stage (hah, hah, hah)  我就像个演员,跳舞的地方是我的舞台 Better be ready, hope that ya feel the same (hah, hah, hah)  已经准备好了,希望你也这么觉得 All the eyes on me in the center of the ring  站在舞台中央所有眼睛都注视着我 Just like a circus (ah, ah, ahaha-hah)  就像一个马戏团 When i crack that whip, everybody gonna trip  当我挥舞着鞭子,每个人都开始跳舞 Just like a circus (ah, ah, ahaha-hah)  就像一个马戏团 Don't stand there watching me, follow me  别站着看着我,跟着我 Show me what you can do  让我看看你能做什么 Everybody let go, we can make a dancefloor  每个人都放开,我们能开辟一块舞蹈的地方 Just like a circus (ah, ah, ahaha-hah, ha, ha, ha, ha, ho, ho, ho)  就像一个马戏团 There's only two types of guys out there,  世界上只有两种男人 Ones that can handle me, and the mamma boys are too scared  一种能掌握我,一个太可怕 So baby ,I hope the true can prepared  哦宝贝,我希望事实能准备好 I wanna ??? , so be there  我想要??(听不出来是什么)。()所以我在这里 I'm like the ringleader  我就像是个头头 I call the shots (call the shots)  我喊“投掷”(喊投掷) I'm like a firecracker  我像个放烟花的人 I make it hot (make it hot)  我让它很精彩(让她精彩) I run a tight ship  我开着船 I feel the adrenaline moving through my veins (hah, hah, hah)  我感觉我的肾上腺素正在通过我的血管 Spotlight on me and i'm ready to break (hah, hah, hah)  聚光灯打在我身上,我已经准备好了爆发 I'm like a performer, the dancefloor is my stage (hah, hah, hah)  我就像个演员,跳舞的地方是我的舞台 Better be ready, hope that ya feel the same (hah, hah, hah)  已经准备好了,希望你也这么觉得 All the eyes on me in the center of the ring  站在舞台中央所有眼睛都注视着so what歌词 英语歌词翻译我 Just like a circus (ah, ah, ahaha-hah)  就像一个马戏团 When i crack that whip, everybody gonna trip  当我挥舞着鞭子,每个人都开始跳舞 Just like a circus (ah, ah, ahaha-hah)  就像一个马戏团 Don't stand there watching me, follow me  别站着看着我,跟着我 Show me what you can do  让我看看你能做什么 Everybody let go, we can make a dancefloor  每个人都放开,我们能开辟一块舞蹈的地方 Just like a circus (ah, ah, ahaha-hah, ha, ha, ha, ha, ho, ho, ho)  就像一个马戏团 everytimeNotice me 让我成为你的目光焦点 Take my hand 握住我的手why are we 为何我们 strangers when 矜持地像陌生人our love is strong 虽然我俩的爱又如此强烈why carry on without me? 何不让我加入你的生命Everytime I try to fly 每当我要展翅高飞I fall without my wings 却又从云间坠落I feel so small 渺小的我I guess I need you baby 多么需要你的呵护And everytime I see you in my dreams 每晚在梦中与你相见I see your face,its haunting me 你的脸孔总让我魂牵梦萦I guess I need you baby 我多么渴望你的呵护I make believe 我傻傻的假设that you are here 你在我的身边It's the only way 唯有这样I see clear 让我看清一切what have I done 过去我的所作所为you seem to move on easy 让你离开了我不再眷恋And everytime I try to fly 每当我要展翅高飞I fall without my wings 却又从云间坠落I feel so small 渺小的我I guess I need you baby 多么需要你的呵护And everytime I see you in my dreams 每晚在梦中与你相见I see your face,you're haunting me 你的脸孔总让我魂牵梦萦I guess I need you baby 我多么渴望你的呵护I may have made it rain 错误已经造成please forgive me 请你原谅我my weakness caused you pain 如果我曾带给你痛苦and this song is my sorry 这首歌就是我的歉意At night I pray 我夜夜祈祷that soon your face 你熟悉的面孔will fade away 会渐渐地消失不见And everytime I try to fly 每当我要展翅高飞I fall without my wings 却又从云间坠落I feel so small 渺小的我I guess I need you baby 多么需要你的呵护And everytime I see you in my dreams 每晚在梦中与你相见I see your face,you're haunting me 你的脸孔总让我魂牵梦萦I guess I need you baby 我多么渴望你的呵护(you drive me)crazy Baby I'm so into you You got that something What can I do Baby You stood me around The earth is moving But I can't feel the ground Every time you look at me My heart is jumping It's easy to see loving you means so much more more than any thing i ever felt before You drive me crazy I just can't sleep I'm so excited I'm in too deep Ohh...crazy But it feels alright BabyThinking of好文章网提醒您本文地址:so what歌词 英语歌词翻译you keeps me up all night Tell Me You're so into me That I'm the only One you will see Tell me I'm not in the blue That I'm not wasting My feelings on you Every time my look at you My heart is jumping What can I do You drive me crazy I just can't sleep I'm so excited I'm in too deep Ohh...crazy But it feels alright BabyThinking of you keeps me up all night You drive me crazy Sing Again Ohh...crazy Yah Woo... Stop You drive me crazy bybe I'm so excited I'm in too deep Ohh...Ohh But it feels all night BabyThinking of you keeps me up all night You drive me crazy I just can't sleep I'm so excited I'm in too deep Ohh...crazy But it feels alright Baby thinking of you keeps me up all night Sing Again Crazy You Drive Me Crazy (You drive me crazy baby) But it feels alright Baby thinking of you keeps me up all night (END) 中文翻译 你让我神魂颠倒 宝贝 我对你的迷恋是我无法自拔 你就是有那种神奇魅力 我能怎么办 宝贝 你让我觉得天旋地转 地球正常运转而我却无法感觉 每一次你的凝视 都叫我心头小鹿乱撞 难掩兴奋之情 CHORUS 爱上你对我来说意义重大 你让我神魂颠倒 我就是无法入睡 早已兴奋到彻底疯狂 但这种感觉真好(日日夜夜都在持续) 亲亲宝贝 我可以一夜不眠就只为想你 告诉我你对我也一往情深 我将是你眼中的唯一 让我明白 因为我正愁着自己会不会是一厢情愿 me against the music All my people in the crowd 我的音乐子民们 Grab a partner take it down! 抓个舞伴 来狂欢吧! B:It's me against the music 我要单挑这音乐 M:Uh uh B:It's just me 只有我 M:And me 还有我 B:Yeah M:C'mon 来吧 M:Hey Britney? 嘿!布兰妮 B:Are you ready? 准备好了吗? M:Uh uh, are you? 当然 你呢? B&M: No one cares 没人在乎 B:It's whippin' my hair, it's pullin' my waist 音乐穿过我的发 节奏扭著我的腰 B&M: To hell with stares 什麼都不帕 B:The sweat is drippin' all over my face 我的汗水淋漓 B&M: No one's there 只有我 B:I'm the only one dancin' up in this place 只有我在这独自狂舞 B&M: Tonight I'm here 今晚就在这里 B:Feel the beat of the drum, gotta get with that bass 干受鼓的节拍 跟上贝斯的节奏 B:I'm up against the speaker, tryin' to take on the music 我要对著喇叭 单挑这音乐 B:It's like a competition, me against the beat 就像单人挑战赛 我要挑战那节奏 B:I wanna get in a zone, I wanna get in a zone 我要进场 一决胜负 B:If you really wanna battle 如果你想挑战我 B:Saddle up and get your rhythm 准备摆动你的身体 B:Tryin' to hit it, chic-a-taa 马上跟上节奏 B:In a minute I'm a take a you on 我现在要so what歌词 英语歌词翻译跟你单挑 B:I'm a take a you on 我要跟你单挑 Hey, hey, hey 嘿 嘿 嘿 CHORUS B&M: All my people on the floor我舞池中的子民们 B:Let me see you dance 秀出你最酷的舞步 M:Let me see ya 让我看看你 B&M: All my people wantin' more 我的子民们 这样还不够吧 B:Let me see you dance 秀出你最酷的舞步 M:I wanna see ya 让我看看你 B&M: All my people round and round 我所有的子民们 B:Let me see you dance 秀出你最酷的舞步 M:Let me see ya 我看看你 B&M: All my people in the crowd 我的音乐子民们 B:Let me see you dance 秀出你最酷的舞步 M: I wanna see ya 我要看看你 B&M: So how would you like a friendly competition 你想不想来场友谊赛 B&M: Let's take on the song 我们来单挑这首歌 B&M: It's you and me baby, we're the music 只有你和我 我们就代表音乐 B&M: Time to party all night long 彻夜狂欢的时候到了 B&M: We're almost there 宣泄所有的精力 B:I'm feelin' it bad and I can't explain 超强烈的感受 无法言喻 B&M: My soul is bare 我的灵魂赤裸裸 B:My hips are movin' at a rapid pace 我的俏臀快速扭动 B&M: Baby feel it burn 感受这热力 B:From the tip of my toes, runnin' through my veins 穿过我只炽热的身躯 B&M: And now's your turn 现在该你了 B:Let me see what you got, don't hesitate 换你上场 不要迟疑 B:I'm up against the speaker, tryin’ to take on the music 我要对著喇叭 单挑这音乐 B:It's like a competition, me against the beat 就像单人挑战赛 我要挑战那节奏 B:I wanna get in a zone, I wanna get in a zone 我要进场 一决胜负 B:If you really wanna battle 如果你想挑战我 B:Saddle up and get your rhythm 准备摆动你的身体 B:Tryin’to hit it, chic-a-taa 马上跟上节奏 B:In a minute I'm a take a you on 我现在要跟你单挑 B:I'm a take a you on 我要跟你单挑 Hey, hey, hey 嘿 嘿 嘿 CHORUS B&M: Get on the floor, baby lose control 使出你的浑身解数 忘情的跳吧 B&M: Just work your body and let it go 舞动你的身躯 尽情的发泄吧 B&M: If you wanna party, just grab somebody 想要趴地 就抓个舞伴吧 M:Hey Britney 嘿 布兰妮 B&M: We can dance all night long 让我们撤夜狂舞 M:Hey Britney, you say you wanna lose control 嘿 布兰妮 你说你要忘情的跳 M:Come over here I got somethin’ to show ya 快过来 让我秀给你看 M:Sexy lady, I'd rather see you bare your soul 小辣妹 我要看见你赤裸真实的灵魂 M:If you think you're so hot 如果你人认为自己够辣 M:Better show me what you got 最好秀出你的最杀绝招 M:All my people in the crowd 我的音乐子民们 M:Let me see you dance 秀出你最酷的舞好文章网提醒您本文地址:so what歌词 英语歌词翻译步 M:C'mon Britney lose control 来吧 布兰妮 尽情的跳 M:Watch you take it down 我要看你舞镇八方 B&M: Get on the floor, baby lose control 使出你的浑身解数 尽情的跳吧 B&M: Just work your body and let it go 想舞动你的身躯 尽情发泄吧 B&M: If you wanna party, just grab somebody 想要趴地 就抓个舞伴 M:Hey Britney 嘿 布兰妮 B&M: We can dance all night long 让我们彻夜狂舞 CHORUS M:All my people in the crowd 我的音乐子民们 M:Let me see you dance 秀出你们最酷的舞步 M:C'mon Britney take it down 来吧 布兰妮 忘情的舞 M:Make the music dance 让音乐随你起舞 M:All my people round and round 我所有的子民们 M:Party all night long 让我们彻夜不眠 M:C'mon Britney lose control 来吧 布兰妮 尽情的跳 M:Watch you take it down 要看你舞镇八方 Bombastic Love中文歌词I, I'm here to testify that you′re the only one I belong to我在这证明你是我唯一的所属I don′t know where to start, it turned into an art我不知道哪里开始 它变成一门艺术Not to show the world that it was you不要展示那个世界Who made me realize not to compromise是你让我意识到不要妥协The fact that you and I should meet你我该见面的事实I know we're gonna get, know we're gonna get, get...我知道我们要... 我知道我们要...CHORUSBombastic Love, so fantastic夸张的爱 如此神奇Where I'm completely yours and you are mine我完全是你的 你也完全是我的And it's gonna be exactly like in a movie就像电影里一样When we fall in love for the first time当我们初次相爱的时候Don′t know why I feel so insecure不知道为何我感觉如此安全I never understood what its good for我从不明白有什么好处I've gotta make sure that darkness won't stop me again我确信黑夜不会在阻拦我I can't sit and wait anymore我无法再坐等下去You made me realize not to compromise你让我意识到The fact that you and I should meet你我该见面的事实I know we're gonna get, know we're gonna get, get知道我们要... 我知道我们要...CHORUS - repeatIt's gonna be Bombastic Love这会是夸张的爱Everything is gonna be alright一切都会好的When I'm yours and you are mine当你我相互拥有 It's gonna be Fantastic love这便是荒谬的爱When I wake up everything is still the same当我醒来一切还是一样And you don′t even know my name你甚至不知道我的名字I know it's gonna be 我知道会是From the bottom of my broken heart Never look back," we said好马不吃回头草 我们说着How was I to know I'd miss you so?可是我怎么知道自己会这么想你?Loneliness up ahead, emptiness behind 寂寞 空虚 接踵而来Where do I go? 我应so what歌词 英语歌词翻译该何去何从And you didn't hear all my joy through my tears 而你从未察觉到All my hopes through my fears 我泪水中暗藏的欣喜Did you know, still I miss you somehow 恐惧下隐约的希望 CHORUS: From the bottom of my broken heart 在我破碎的心底深处There's just a thing or two I'd like you to know 仍有一两个心声 想让你知道You were my first love, you were my true love 你是我的初恋 你是我的真爱From the first kisses to the very last rose 从初吻到最后一树玫瑰花From the bottom of my broken heart在我破碎的心底深处Even though time may find me somebody new 即使将来再遇到一个新的男孩 You were my real love, I never knew love 你仍是我最真的爱 我从未领会爱情'Till there was you 知道你的出现From the bottom of my broken heart 在我破碎的心底深处"Baby," I said, "please stay". 宝贝 我说 请你留下Give our love a chance for one more day 再给我们的爱有未来的机会We could have worked things out 这回我们一定没问题Taking time is what love's all about 爱情向来就需要时间的考验 But you put a dart,through my dreams, through my heart 你的影像出现在我梦中 我心中And I'm back where I started again 我好像又回到了当初Never thought it would end 一心以为这场恋爱永远没有结束的时候 CHORUS You promised yourself, but to somebody else, 你已将自己承诺给了另一个女孩And you made it so perfectly clear 尽管势态如此明白Still I wish you were here 我仍希望你回到我身边CHORUS "Never look back," we said 好马不吃回头草 我们说着How was I to know I'd miss you so? 可是我怎么知道自己会这么想你?OVERPROTECTED I need time, love, joy 我需要时间快乐和爱 I need space, love 我需要快乐 I need me 我需要我 Say hello to the girl that I am 对我这个女孩们问声好吧 Youre gonna have to see through my perspective 你已经看透了我的想法 I need to make mistakes just to learn who I am 需要从犯错中学到自己是谁 And I dont wanna be so damn protected 我不想这么被保护着 There must be another way 一定有这么一条路 Cause I believe in taking chances 因为我相信机会 but who am I to say 但我该对谁去说 What a girl is to do 一个女孩该做什么 God I need some answers 上帝我需要答案 What am I to do with my life? 我要对自己的生活做些什么 (You will find it out dont worry) 你会发现别担心 How am I supposed to know whats right? 我怎么知道什么是对的 (You just gotta do it your way) 你只使用自己的方式去做 I cant help the way I feel 我无法控制自己的感觉 But my life has been so overprotected 我的生活被过度保护 I tell them好文章网提醒您本文地址:so what歌词 英语歌词翻译what I like, 我告诉他们我喜欢什么 what I want and what I dont 想要什么不想要什么 But everytime I do, I stand corrected 每一次尝试我都忍着被修正 Things that Ive been told, 别人告诉我的那些事情 I cant believe what I hear about the world 我无法相信我听到的关于这世界的一切 I realize Im overprotected 我意识到我被过度保护 There must be another way 一定有这么一条路 Cause I believe in taking chances 因为我相信机会 but who am I to say 但我该对谁去说 What a girl is to do 一个女孩该做什么 God I need some answers 上帝我需要答案 What am I to do with my life? 我要对自己的生活做些什么 (You will find it out dont worry) 你会发现别担心 How am I supposed to know whats right? 我怎么知道什么是对的 (You just gotta do it your way) 你只使用自己的方式去做 I cant help the way I feel 我无法控制自己的感觉 But my life has been so overprotected 我的生活被过度保护 I need time, love, I need space(This is it, this is it) 我需要时间,爱和快乐 I dont need nobody telling me just what I wanna 我不需要被人告诉我想要什么 What I what 我需要什么 what,what Im gonna do about my destiny 对于命运我要做什么 (I say no no) nobodys telling me just what I wanna (do do) 我说没有 没有人告诉我我要什么 Im so fed up with people telling me to be someone else but me 人们让我去成为别人 What am I to do with my life? 我要对自己的生活做些什么 (You will find it out dont worry) 你会发现别担心 How am I supposed to know whats right? 我怎么知道什么是对的 (You just gotta do it your way) 你只使用自己的方式去做 I cant help the way I feel 我无法控制自己的感觉 But my life has been so overprotected 我的生活被过度保护 I dont need nobody telling me just what I wanna 我不需要别人告诉我想要什么 What I what 我需要什么 what,what Im gonna do about my destiny 对于命运我要做什么 (I say no no) nobodys telling me just what I wanna (do do) 我说没有 没有人告诉我我要什么 Im so fed up with people telling me to be someone else but me 人们让我去成为别人 What am I to do with my life? 我要对自己的生活做些什么 (You will find it out dont worry) 你会发现,别担心 How am I supposed to know whats right? 我怎么知道什么是对的 (You just gotta do it your way) 你只使用自己的方式去做 I cant help the way I feel 我无法控制自己的感觉 But my life has been so overprotected 我的生活被过度保护Toxic 中毒Baby, can't you see, I'm callin' 亲爱的 难道你不知道 我殷殷的呼唤 A guy like you should wear a warnin'so what歌词 英语歌词翻译你这样的俊俏 总叫我没有安全感 You're dangerous, I'm fallin' 你真的太危险 我要坠入爱河了 There's no escape, I can't wait 我无路可退 我不想空等 I need a hit, baby give me it 我需要你 让我拥有你 You're dangerous, I'm movin' it 你是个危险情人 让我深深痴迷 Too high, can't come down 内心彭拜 无法平静 Losing my head, spimming round and 无法思考 情绪起伏不定 Do you feel me now 你难道没有感应 CHORUS 复歌 Oh, the taste of your lips, I'm on a ride 你唇间的味道 让我的心漂浮悬空 You're toxic, I'm slippin' under 你的舌尖 是有毒的蜜糖 Oh' the taste of your poison paradise 喔 我尝到天堂之毒 I'm addicted to you 让我不能自拔 Don't you know that you're toxic 难道你不知道 And I love what you do 你是致命的毒 Don't you know that you're toxic 但我却深深为你着迷 It's getting late to give you up 渐渐地 你的毒入侵我的身体 I took a sip from the devil's cup Slowly it's taking over me, Too high, can't come down 内心彭拜 无法平静 It's inthe air and it's all around 无法思考 情绪起伏不定 Can you feel it now 你难道没有感应 CHORUS X2 复歌 X2 Intoxicate me now 你让我如痴如醉 With your lovin' now 因为有了你的爱 I think I'm ready now... 我想我已经准备好了 Intoxicate me now 你让我如痴如醉 With your lovin' now 因为有了你的爱 I think I'm ready now... 我想我已经准备好了what u see is what you get[00:11.44]you used to say that i was special你曾经对我说我是特别的[00:14.73]everything was right(我的)一切都是美好的[00:16.75]but now you think i'm wearing too much make-up但是现在你认为我穿上了太多的伪装[00:19.71]that my dress is too tight就如我的衣服总是太紧了[00:21.18]you got no reasons to be jealous你没有理由去嫉妒(害怕失去)[00:24.90]i've never been untrue我从来没有让自己变得不真实(虚伪)[00:26.98]so does it really matter if they're looking所以他们看上去怎么样真的如此重要么?[00:30.32]i'm only looking at you我只是在看着你[00:31.92]you should never try to change me你永远不应该这样试着改变我[00:35.14]i can be nobody else我就是我,不是别的任何人[00:38.97]and i like the way i am而且我喜欢现在的我[00:41.00]what you see is what you get你看到的一切只是你得到的(想得到的)[00:46.31]this is me, hey you这就是我。()嘿。[00:48.84]if you want me, don't forget[00:51.35]you should take me as i am如果你想要(喜欢)我,别忘了你应该喜欢我本身这个人[00:56.49]'cause i ca好文章网提醒您本文地址:so what歌词 英语歌词翻译n promise you因为我能向你保证 (我就是我)[00:59.66]baby, what you see is what you getbaby 你看到的一切只是你得到的(想得到的)[01:05.47]i know you watch me when i'm dancin'我知道在我跳舞的时候你正看着我[01:08.59]when i party with me friends[01:10.73]i can feel your eyes on my back, baby当我和朋友一起跑party时,我能感到你的目光在我背部缠绕[01:15.94]i can't have no chains around me, baby can't you see我没法解除我身上缠绕的所有束缚,宝贝,你难道不明白吗?[01:21.04]i could be anything you dream of, but i gotta feel free我可以成为你想象中的任何东西,但是我自己要觉得自由[01:25.47]you should never try to change me[01:29.25]i can be nobody else[01:33.08]and i like the way i am[01:35.22]what you see is what you get[01:40.30]this is me, hey you[01:42.81]if you want me, don't forget[01:45.54]you should take me as i am[01:50.42]'cause i can promise you[01:53.70]baby, what you see is what you get[02:09.41]you should never try to change me[02:12.96]i can be nobody else[02:19.03]believe me, you'll be looking for trouble if you hurt me[02:26.97]i can promise you, you'll be looking for trouble[02:34.64]believe me, yeah yeah yeah yeah[02:39.78]what you see is what you get[02:44.44]this is me, hey you[02:47.22]if you want me, don't forget[02:49.79]you should take me as i am[02:54.82]'cause i can promise you[02:57.99]baby, what you see is what you get[03:04.99]'cause i can promise you[03:08.38]baby, what you see is what you getoops i did it again 糟糕,我又做了一遍(爱的再告白)“you should never try to change me你永远不应该这样试着改变我[00:35.14]i can be nobody else我就是我,不是别的任何人[00:38.97]and i like the way i am而且我喜欢现在的我[00:41.00]what you see is what you get你看到的一切只是你得到的(想得到的)[00:46.31]this is me, hey you这就是我。[]嘿。[00:48.84]if you want me, don't forget[00:51.35]you should take me as i am如果你想要(喜欢)我,别忘了你应该喜欢我本身这个人[00:56.49]'cause i can promise you因为我能向你保证 ”Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah I think I did it again 我想我又做了一次 I made you believe we are 我会让你相信我们不止是好朋友 more than just friends Oh! baby 宝贝 It might seem like a crush 这似乎不可能 but it doesnot mean that 但它不是这个意思 I am serous 我是温柔的 Cause to lose all my senses 失去了我所有的感觉 That is just so typically me 这是真正的我 Oh baby baby 宝贝 Oops!...I did it again 天那,我又做了一次 I played with your heart 我和你的心灵共so what歌词 英语歌词翻译舞 got lost in the game 一起沉醉在这个游戏中 oh baby, baby 宝贝 Oops!...you think I am in love 你想我坠入爱河 That I am sent from above I am not that innocent 我不是那么的天真 You see my problem is this 我的麻烦就是这些 I am dreaming away 我在虚度年华 Wishing that heroes 希望那些英雄们 they truly exist 他们仍然存在 I cry watching the days 我在那些日子里哭泣 Cannot you see i am a fool in so many ways 你不会知道我在一些方面的愚昧 but to lose all my senses 只是失去了我所有的感觉 That is just so typically me 这才是真正的我 Baby oh 宝贝 Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah All aborad Britney before you go there is something i want you to have 我想你拥有一些东西 Oh it is beautiful but wait a minute isnot this 它是美丽的但只是短暂的 Yeah yes it is 是的 But i thought the old lady dropped it into the ocean in the end 我想最后年华已去的女人会把它扔进海里 Well baby i went down and got it for you 哦,宝贝,我会为你下去拿起它 Oh you shouldnot have 哦,你不会拥有 Oops!...I did it again to your heart 天那,我又一次把它带到你的心里 Got lost in this game oh baby 沉醉在这个游戏里,宝贝 Oops!... You think that i am sent from above 天那,你想我从高处下来 I am not that innocent 我不是那么无知CinderellaI used to be your girlfriend and I know I did it well Oh yes, you know it's true You'd call me Cinderella, all you had to do was yell And I'd be there for you Here I am, so try to forgive me I don't believe in fairytales Here we are with nothing but honesty I've had enough, I'm not gonna stay CHORUS I'm sorry, running away like this And I'm sorry I've already made my wish Aah, but Cinderella's got to go From time to time I tried to tell just what was on my mind You'd tell me not today "Come back, do that. Where's Cinderella at?" Was all you had to say Here I am, so try to forgive me I don't believe in fairytales Here we are with nothing but honesty I've had enough, I'm not gonna stay CHORUS I'm sorry, running away like this And I'm sorry I've already made my wish Aah, but Cinderella's got to go I'm sorry, just trying to live my life Don't worry, you're gonna be alright But Cinderella's got to go I used to say I want you You cast me in your spell I did everything you wanted me to But now I shall break free from all your lies I won't be blind you see My love, it can't be sacrificed I won't return to thee I'm so sorry I've already made up my mind I won't return to thee I'm sorry to say, I'm running away now Don't worry, you will be all right I'm running away, I've made up my mind now好文章网提醒您本文地址:so what歌词 英语歌词翻译You're gonna have to let me go She's gotta go... CHORUS I'm sorry, running away like this And I'm sorry I've already made my wish Aah, but Cinderella's got to go I'm sorry, just trying to live my life Don't worry, you're gonna be alright But Cinderella's got to go我过去一直当女朋友而且我知道我做好它 哦是的你知道它的真实 你将会认为我是灰姑娘 全部你必须做是大叫 而且我将会为你在那里 我这里 如此试着原谅我 我不相信仙女尾部 我们这里 藉由无除了诚实之外 我已经有充足 我不将停留 我像这一样为逃走感到抱歉 而且对不起我已经做我的希望了 啊, 但是灰姑娘开始去 时常我将会试着究竟告诉你什么在我的思想上。[) 你将会今天告诉我不。 回来,做那。 好吧,灰姑娘。。。 那 是全部你必须说 我这里 如此试着原谅我 我不相信仙女尾部 我们这里 藉由无除了诚实之外 我已经有充足 我不将停留 我像这一样为逃走感到抱歉 而且对不起我已经做我的希望了 啊, 但是灰姑娘开始去 对不起, 仅仅尝试居住我的生活 不要烦恼, 你正在去是好的 但是灰姑娘开始去 (说) 我过去一直说我想要你 你在你的符咒中投我 我做了你想要我的每件事物到 但是现在我将 从你所有的谎言自由地断掉 我将不是盲目的,你见到 我的爱,它不能被牺牲 我将不回到你 我是如此难过,我已经决定了 我将不回到你 我感到抱歉说,我正在现在逃走 不要烦恼, 你将会是好的 我正在逃走 我现在已经决定 你正在去必须让我去 对不起,为逃走喜欢这 而且对不起,我已经做我的希望了 啊, 但是灰姑娘开始去 对不起, 仅仅尝试居住我的生活 不要烦恼, 你正在去是好的 但是灰姑娘开始去 Lucky (This is a story about a girl named Lucky) Early morning she wakes up Knock knock knock on the door It's time for make up perfect smile It's you they're all waiting for They go Isn't she lovely this hollywood girl And they say She's so lucky she's a star But she cry cry cry in her lonely heart thinking If there's nothing missing in my life Then why do these tears come at night Lost in an image in a dream But there's no one there to wake her up And the world is spinning and she keeps on winning But tell me what happens when it stops They go Isn't she lovely this hollywood girl And they say She's so lucky she's a star But she cry cry cry in her lonely heart thinking If there's nothing missing in my life Then why do these tears come at night (Best actress and the winner is Lucky I'm Roger Johnson for Pop News standing outside the arena waiting for Lucky Oh my god here she comes) Isn't she lucso what歌词 英语歌词翻译ky this hollywood girl She is so lucky but why does she cry If there's nothing missing in her life Why do tears come at night And they say She's so lucky she's a star But she cry cry cry in her lonely heart thinking If there's nothing missing in my life Then why do these tears come at night She's so lucky But she cry cry cry in her lonely heart thinking If there's nothing missing in my life Then why do these tears come at night 翻译: 幸运(Lucky) 这是一个名叫Lucky的女孩的故事: 太阳刚刚升起, 门外就传来刺耳的敲门声, 她只好带着困意起床, 马上画好妆, 准备好笑脸, 去面对那些丑恶的嘴脸。[) 他们蜂涌而至, 注视着她,纷纷叹道: 她真美丽,这个好莱坞女孩。 是的,她是那么的幸运, 她是万众瞩目的明星。 但谁能知道,她是多么的孤单, 每天夜里,她不停地, 哭啊,哭啊,哭......... 想一想, 如果她的心灵上没有失去什么, 那为什么夜里泪水滚滚袭来。 她生活在虚幻的世界里, 空虚,寂寞, 没有谁来将她唤醒, 给她真心的呵护。 她总是生活在赢的世界里, 但这一切过去后, 会怎样呢? 他们蜂涌而至, 注视着她,纷纷叹道: 她真美丽,这个好莱坞女孩。 她的确很幸运, 那她为什么而哭泣呢? 如果生活中没有失去什么, 那为什么天天泪流到天明。 Sweetbox 《Superstar 》(Music) Mr. Big Shot’you’re gonna hate me Mr大人物你要恨我么Mr. Big Stuff’you’re gonna suffer Mr大人物你要遭殃了Mr. Big Shot’you’re gonna learn your place Mr大人物你应该知道自己的位置I used to think quite a lot of you 我曾经考虑过关于你的很多Wished I could do all the things you do 希望我能做你所做的所有But honey’I’ve seen the light 但是亲爱的我才清楚You’ve never been on a movie screen 你从没出现在银幕上Hollywood you have never seen 你也不是好莱坞明星But you think you’re too good for me 你自以为你对我来说是完美的Hey Hey Hey No No No~Who the hell you think you are 你以为你是什么鬼东西No no’ you’re not a superstar 你不是超级明星No No No~Who the hell you think you are 你以为你是什么鬼东西No no’ you’re not a superstar 你不是超级明星You walk around like you’re Brad Pitt 你走来走去以为自己是布拉德·皮特Don’t even know that you’re full of shit 甚至不知道你只是个自大的白痴There are no billboards of you 这里没有给你(登广告)的广告牌So tonight’ honey’ say your prayers 所以,今夜,亲爱的,祷告吧You’re gonna hate me but I don’t care 你要恨我我也无所谓cause now it’s your turn to cry 因为现在是你该哭叫的时候了No Noso what歌词 英语歌词翻译No~Who the hell you think you are 你以为你是什么鬼东西No no’ you’re not a superstar 你不是超级明星No No No~Who the hell you think you are 你以为你是什么鬼东西No no’ you’re not a superstar 你不是超级明星"ate at night when you close your eyes 每晚你闭上双眼You’ll see me Na... 你将看到我who do you think you are La La 你以为你是谁You’re not a superstar’no 你不是超级明星,你不是Mr. Big Shot’you’re gonna hate me Mr大人物你要恨我么Mr. Big Stuff’you’re gonna suffer Mr大人物你要遭殃了Mr. Big Shot’you’re gonna learn your place Mr大人物你应该知道自己的位置Mr. Big Shot’you’re gonna hate me Mr大人物你要恨我么Mr. Big Stuff’you’re gonna suffer Mr大人物你要遭殃了Mr. Big Shot’you’re gonna learn your place Mr大人物你应该知道自己的位置No No No~Who the hell you think you are 你以为你是什么鬼东西No no’ you’re not a superstar 你不是超级明星No No No~This time you really went too far 这次你真的太过分了No no’ you’re not a superstar 你不是个超级明星Na na'... you’re not a superstar 你不是个超级明星Na na'... you’re not a superstar 你不是个超级明星《Cinderella》sweetboxCinderella你真的那麽快乐吗 Cinderella你真的那麽幸运吗 我想知道你的生活真的如你所梦想的吗 我在这儿,想要找到自己的路 我吻过许多青蛙,但从没找到王子 我想他们在撒谎,甚至更多的人 从那以后我的所有快乐在哪儿 Cinderella是王国的皇后 Cinderella实现了她曾经的梦想 我想知道哪里是我的快乐结局 Cinderella得到了一个王子和一个王国 Cinderella实现了她曾经的梦想 我想知道我的童话在哪儿 误会的发生全因为我的水晶鞋坏了 谁都没有帮助过这位压力中的少女 地狱在此,我不能再浪费更多的时间 我不会再等待与奋斗,给我王子吧 Cinderella是王国的皇后 Cinderella实现了她曾经的梦想 我想知道哪里是我的快乐结局 Cinderella得到了一个王子和一个王国 Cinderella实现了她曾经的梦想 我想知道我的童话在哪儿 Cinderella你真的那麽快乐吗 Cinderella你真的那麽幸运吗 我想知道你的生活真的如你所梦想的吗 Cinderella你真的那麽快乐吗 Cinderella你真的那麽幸运吗 我想知道你的生活真的如你所梦想的吗 我在这儿,想要找到自己的路 我吻过许多青蛙,但从没找到王子 我想他们在撒谎,甚至更多的人 从那以后我的所有快乐在哪儿 Cinderella是王国的皇后 Cinderella实现了她曾经的梦想 我想知道哪里是我的快乐结局 Cinderella得到了一个王子和一个王国 Cinderella实现了她曾经的梦想 我想知道我的童话在哪儿 Cinderella是王国的皇后 Cinderella实现了她曾经的梦想 我想知道哪里是我好文章网提醒您本文地址:so what歌词 英语歌词翻译的快乐结局 Cinderella得到了一个王子和一个王国 Cinderella实现了她曾经的梦想 我想知道我的童话在哪儿《we can work it out 》can't see why everybody has to fight Cos two wrongs don't make a right A fall in life is justified That is what they say Life's too short There must be another way We can work it out (Together we can change it) We can work it out (Together we can make it) And if we just forgive In this world we live And share some love We can work it out We should live to the fullest each and everyday Cos there's no stop in time And yesterday's past mistakes Shouldn't bring us down Life's too short There's no need to be afraid We can work it out (Together we can change it) We can work it out (Together we can make it) And if we just forgive Within this world we live And share some love We can work it out We can work it out Yes, we can We can work it out (Together we can change it) Together we can change it Maybe we can make it And if we just forgive Within this world we live If we life is too short We can work it out If we come together we can change it We can work it And together we can make it And if we just believe in love Within this world we live to love (Just miracle) Just miracle (Just very short) We can work it out Da la da Da la da la da... 我不明白为什么每个人都有打击余弦两个错误不作出正确的下降是有道理的生活这就是他们说生命太短必须有另一种方式我们可以工作了(只要齐心协力,我们就能改变它) 我们可以工作了(只要齐心协力,我们就能使之) 如果我们只是原谅在这个世界上,我们的生活和分享一些爱我们可以工作了我们应该活到每一个充分和日常成本没有停止的时间和昨天的过去的错误不应该给我们带来了生命太短没有必要害怕我们可以工作了(只要齐心协力,我们就能改变它) 我们可以工作了(只要齐心协力,我们就能使之) 如果我们只是原谅在这个世界上我们的生活和分享一些爱我们可以工作了我们可以工作了是的,我们可以我们可以工作了(只要齐心协力,我们就能改变它) 只要齐心协力,我们就能改变它也许我们可以使如果我们只是原谅在这个世界上我们的生活如果我们的生命太短我们可以工作了如果我们走到一起,我们可以改变它我们可以工作和我们一起可以使如果我们只相信爱在这个世界,我们生活爱(只需奇迹)只需奇迹Sweetbox-《Dont push me》糖果盒子---别逼我!歌词如下:I’m a love ‘em and leave ‘em 我是个爱过就跑的骰子Touch and tease ‘em kinda girl 挑逗的那种女孩I’m the perfect type 我就是这类人For one wild night 只为一夜狂欢Yeah, I suffocate quick 啊,我很快就要窒息!Does that make me a bitch? 是不是像个坏女人?I don’t really care, no 我不在乎so what歌词 英语歌词翻译,一点也不。[)Well your roses were sweet 哇,你那芳香的玫瑰Really swept me off my feet 席卷了我整个身体,不能自己But I start to choke 但是,我开始感到有些哽塞When you say let’s elope 当你说我们一起去私奔的时候Yeah, I suffocate quick啊,我很快就要窒息!Does that make me a bitch是不是像个坏女人?I don’t really care, no, no, no…我不在乎,一点也不。Don’t push me so hard, don’t push me so far别逼我,别这么逼我!Don’t cage me in, don’t tie me down不要困住我,别困住我!Don’t push me so hard, don’t push me so far别逼我,别这么逼我!Don’t cage me in, don’t tie me down不要困住我,别困住我!Can we take a bubble bath have a drink and a laughEnjoy what we have and then leave it to the past我们洗个泡沫浴,愉悦地干一杯,享受现在我们一起的时光,然后就让这一切成为过去。‘Cause I don’t give a damn 因为我毫不在乎Maybe you’re the perfect man 或许你正是那种完美男人That’s not how this story goes 但这不能成为我们继续的缘由You can write me fat checks or buy diamonds for my neckBuy a big fat ring I prefer Tiffany’s你能给我开张大的支票,或给我买钻石项链,买一个大大的凡尼钻戒。‘Cause I don’t give a damn因为我毫不在乎Maybe you’re the perfect man或许你正是那种完美男人That’s not how this story goes但这不能成为我们继续的缘由No, no… 不,不!Don’t push, push me so hard别逼我,别这么逼我!Don’t push me so far…no… (2x)别逼我,别这么逼我!And I’m not trying to be giving you a bitter pill, no I…我不会试图成为给你一个苦果的人And I don’t wanna make you promises I can’t fulfill, no I…我也不想给你我不能履行的诺言《life is cool 》never really tried to be positive 我从来没有努力去拥有积极的态度 I’m too damn busy being negative 我一直纵容自己消极的沉沦 So focused on what I get 如此看重得失 I never understand what it means to live 却从未明白过生活的实质 You know we all love to just complain 我们都喜欢抱怨 But maybe we should try to rearrange 但是也许我们应该重新整理心思 There’s always someone who’s got it worse than you 世界上总有比我们更糟糕的人或事 My life is so cool, my life is so cool 我的生活如此冷酷 Oh yeah, from a different point of view 当你从另外的角度去审视 My life is so cool, my life is so cool 我的生活如此冷酷 Oh yeah, from a different point of view 当你从另外的角度去审视 We’re all so busy trying to get ahead 我们都忙于不落人后,忙于提高自己的素质 Got a pillow of fears when we go to bed 甚至在睡觉时都担心恐惧钻进自己的被so what歌词 英语歌词翻译好文章网提醒您本文地址:子 We’re never satisfied 我们从不满足 The grass is greener on the other side 总期待着更高更好的位置 So distracted with our jealousy 嫉妒总在前头指使 Forget it’s in our hands to stop the agony 却忘记了我们自己就可以使这一切停止 Will you ever be content on your side of the fence? 你难道就不能真正满足于上帝给我们的恩赐? Maybe you’re the guy who needs a second chance 也许你需要人生的第二次选择 Maybe you’re the girl who’s never asked to dance 也许你从来未被大家重视 Maybe you’re a lonely soul 也许你有孤独的灵魂 A single mother scared and all alone 如同单身母亲心里恐惧的对生活的未知 Gotta remember we live what we choose 你要记住我们的生活是我们自己选择的方式 It’s not what you say, it’s what you do 少说多做永远是正确的path And the life you want is the life you have to make 想过什么样的生活,就一定要为它奋斗不止prideAre you happy now 你现在开心了?(讽刺语气) Are you better off 你现在感觉爽了? Are you a bigger man 你变得更伟大了? Are you loving it, tell me 你真的喜欢现在这样吗,告诉我? Your last words echo on 你最后说的那些话依然在耳边回荡 Do they still feel good 你依然觉得这些话说的好吗? Do they keep you warm 这些话能让你内心温馨平静吗? Do they ease the misery, the misery 这些话能安慰内心的伤痛吗,内心的伤痛? Your pride, foolish pride 你的骄傲,愚蠢的骄傲 The battles won, was it worth it? 你赢了这场战争,但这胜利值得你那样吗? You're nobody's fool now 你现在不受任何人操纵了 (反语,意思是:任何人都劝不了你了) You're lonely but right 你是正确的,但你是孤独的 Your pride, foolish pride 你的骄傲,愚蠢的骄傲 The battles won, was it worth it? 你赢了这场战争,但这胜利值得你那样吗? You're nobody's fool now 你现在不受任何人操纵了 You're lonely but right 你是正确的,但你是孤独的 Do they think you're strong? (do they think you're strong?) 大家认为你很强吗? (讽刺,意思是:没人认为你很强) Do they cheer on you? 大家为你喝彩了吗? Just because you've won the game 只因为你赢了这游戏 You put me in my place, my place 你让我站在现在的立场,我现在的立场 (意思是:只因为你赢了,我才觉得应该告诫你不要如此孤傲) Was it worth it all? (was it worth it all?) 这胜利值得你做所有那些事吗? To just give it up 放弃吧! When I'd do anything for you, for you, for you (此处,我听是:when it'll not do anything for you, for you,for you 按我听的翻译) 当它不会给你一点好处 (so what歌词 英语歌词翻译意思是:放弃这胜利吧,这种胜利不会让你有一点舒心或快乐) Hey look at you, you've got it all 嘿,瞧瞧你自己,你的得到了一切 Still walking tall, you never fall 依然高傲地行走,永不低头 The one eyed king of the blind (the one eyed king) 一个认为国王也是傻瓜的人 It must be sweet to never beg 从来不恳求别人,这感觉一定很好吧?(反讽) It must be nice to never crawl 从来不弯下腰,这感觉一定很好吧? To be too good for it all 好的太过头了! read my mindIn your eyes you look so weary 你眼中带着疲惫 Fighting light with dark and dreary 黯然失色流露着忧郁Even though you can’t hear me 虽然你听不到 I`ll still sing 我依然歌唱You go to church and pray on Sunday 你周日去教堂祈祷You think your sins are cleaned that away 你认为这样能够净化你的灵魂 Dont`t know forgiveness just begins with you 要知道原谅从认识你开始If you could read my mind 如果你肯留意我的心思 Just read my mind 只是留意我的心思Then you could see what`s behind my eyes 你就能看穿我的双眸 If you could read my mind 如果你肯留意我的心思Get your hand suntied 紧紧抓着你的手 Cause the battlefield is tired 因为蝶儿也会疲惫Get a little bit stupid sometimes 有时有些呆呆Get a litlle bit jealous sometimes 有时有些小气Sometimes I’ll be unfair but that`s just me 有时我也会自私,这就是我 I know that I`m not hiding 我知道我不会闪躲Now wont let your chains bind me 现在不再让你束缚我 Because perfection is not the point of this 因为完美不再是最重要的 If you could read my mind 如果你肯留意我的心思Just read my mind 只是留意我的心思 Then you could see what`s behind my eyes 你就能看穿我的双眸If you could read my mind 如果你肯留意我的心思 Get your hand suntied 紧紧抓着你的手Cause the battlefield is tired 因为蝶儿也会疲惫 If you could read my mind 如果你肯留意我的心思 Just read my mind 只是留意我的心思 Then you could see what`s behind my eyes 你就能看穿我的双眸 If you could read my mind 如果你肯留意我的心思Get your hand suntied 紧紧抓着你的手Cause the battlefield is tired 因为蝶儿也会疲惫 If love made sense 如果爱能说清 Then I think there would be a book 那么我想一定有这样一本书 To tell us who is really right and wrong 告诉我们到底谁对谁错 But I don`t want something simple 但是我只想简简单单I don`t want to sing a normal song 我只想唱一首歌Woo......Yeah...... 喔,耶Close our eyes and let it be 闭上眼,一切就这样吧Cause the battelefield is tired 因为蝶儿也会疲惫 If you could read my mind 如果你肯留意我的心思Just read my mind 只是留意我的so what歌词 英语歌词翻译心思 Then you could see what`s behind my eyes 你就能看穿我的双眸If you could read my mind 如果你肯留意我的心思 Get your hand Suntied 紧紧抓着你的手 Cause the battlefield is tired 因为蝶儿也会疲惫 Let`s just close our eyes and let it be 闭上眼,一切就这样吧 Cause the battelefield is tired 因为蝶儿也会疲惫for the lonelyThis is for the lonely 这是孤单 This is for the lonely 这是孤单 Sometimes I feel I wished on the wrong star 有时我觉得我向错星星许愿 Cuz I always seem so far 因为我终是睇得好远 One that I dream of 一但我联想的时候 Torn away from love 这个人远远离开我的爱 But I'll make it on my own 但是我永远把他放在我的一部分 Cuz I'm learning to be strong 因为我学识变的更坚强 Memories of standing all alone 回忆是顾单的 This is for the lonely 这是孤单 This is for the lonely 这是孤单 We all live underneath the same blue sky 我们永远生活在同一片蓝天下 This is for the lonely ones tonight 这是一个好孤单的晚上 I'll help you find a way 我会帮你寻找一条路 To hold on 去扶持你 At night I pray 在晚上我会为你祈祷 But no one's by my side 但是无人在我身边 My tears they go unheard 我的眼泪不知不觉的留走 I look for the words 我正在寻找所有爱的语言 To raise my heart 目的就是来壮强我的心灵 For now I'll say this prayer 这就是我所渴的祈求 That somehow some day somewhere 某时 某天 某地 I will turn around and find love standing there 在这里我会寻找到我的爱 This is for the lonely 这是孤单 This is for the lonely 这是孤单 We all live underneath the same blue sky 我们永远生活在同一片蓝天下 This is for the lonely ones tonight 这是一个好孤单的晚上 I'll help you find a way 我会帮你寻找一条路 To hold on 去扶持你 This is for the lonely 这是孤单 This is for the lonely 这是孤单 We all live underneath the same blue sky 我们永远生活在同一片蓝天下 All my tears they go unheard 我所有的眼泪不知不觉的留走 Cuz no one's by my side 因为没人起我身边 It's hard to be alone 是多艰难的在一起 It's hard to wait for love 是多艰难的爱 Oh yeah oh oh Oh year oh oh Lonely hey yeah yeah 寂寞 真的好寂寞 This is for the lonely ones tonight 这是一个好孤单的晚上 I'll help you find a way 我会帮你寻找一条路 To hold on 去扶持你 This is for the lonely 这是孤单 This is for the lonely 这是孤单 We all live underneath the same blue sky 我们永远生活在同一片蓝天下 This is for the lonely ones tonight 这是一个好孤单的晚上 I'll help you find a way 我会帮你寻找一条路addited 上瘾u know I won't put好文章网提醒您本文地址:so what歌词 英语歌词翻译up a fight And I know u're wrongBut I'll say u're right And it'll keep going down this way I try to change the rulesbut it's the same old game 'Cause u know I'll never leave And u know u'll never stayGod, I need to Walk away…… But I'll never I try and try Walk away……I'll never walk away I try to take the higher road Say easy come, easy go 'Cause u'll never changeu'll never showI'm Addicted to the urgency I'm Addicted to the chase Another dose of ucould be the end of me But I'm Addicted bad to u X2Welcome to my masquerade Where we all gonna liein the beds we madeI know I need to Start cutting down on my supply I need a 12 step program for goodbye No excuses, no more liesI'm Addicted to the urgency I'm Addicted to the chase Another dose of ucould be the end of me But I'm Addicted bad to u X2·I'm Addicted to the urgency I'm Addicted to the chase Another dose of ucould be the end of me But I'm Addicted bad to u X2你知道我不会屈服我知道你是错的 但我会说你是对的我会一直隐藏下去我试着改变规则除了她只是个古老的游戏 因为你知道我不会离开你你也知道你不会停留上帝,我需要一走了之但是我从来没有试过离开我不会离开我从新鼓足勇气说容易不容易因为我不会变你不会表现我越来越紧迫我越来越爱追求你是我的最后一个但我却对你越不舍欢迎来到我的假面舞会因为欲望我们都会撒谎我清楚我欲望开始斩断我的情思我只需12步没有借口,没有谎言我越来越紧迫我越来越爱追求你是我的最后一个但我却对你越不舍·我越来越紧迫我越来越爱追求你是我的最后一个但我却对你越不舍everything's gonna be alright 万事okI feel alrightYEAH YEAH YEAH...Guess we've reached the grand finaleI'll take a bow as the curtains closeOh all my life I'll remember this, I hopeAnd what it meant to liveEverything's gonna be alright Everything's gonna be OK Everything's gonna be alrightTogether we can take this one day at a timeCan you take my breath away Can you give him life today? 'Cause everything's gonna be OKI'll be your strengthI'll be here when you wake upOne last chord on my pianoOne last chord on my pianoOne last drag on my cigaretteon my cigaretteOh, one final look I'll take at youOne last goodbye foreverEverything's gonna be alrightEverything's gonna be OKEverything's gonna be alrightTogether we can take this one day at a timeCan you take my breath awayCan you change my life todayIs everything gonna be OKI'll be your strength,I'll be here when you wake upMy famous last words echoAs I put down my pride and close the doorsI'm burned and scarred from wasted timeI'm bruised bt thoughts of youEverything's gonna be alright Everything's gonnso what歌词 英语歌词翻译a be OK Everything's gonna be alrightTogether we can take this one day at a timeCan you take my breath away Can you give him life today? 'Cause everything's gonna be OKI'll be your strengthI'll be here when you wake upEverything's gonna be alrightEverything's gonna be OKEverything's gonna be alrightTogether we can take this one day at a timeCan you take my breath awayCan you change my life todayIs everything gonna be OK I'll be your strength,I'll be here when you wake up我觉得一切都很好~试想我们已经到了终场演奏我会在谢幕的那一刻深深的鞠一躬我会用我的一生来铭记这一刻我希望这就是生命的意义所在一切都会好的一切都会好的一切都会好的我们可以在任何时候想起这一天你能让我无法呼吸吗你今日能给他生命吗因为一切都会好起来我将是你的力量当你醒来的时候我将在这里一切都会好的钢琴的最后一次合奏钢琴的最后一次合奏深深的抽了一口烟一口烟最后再看你一眼最后一次永远的再见一切都会好的一切都会好的一切都会好的我们可以在任何时候想起这一天你能让我无法呼吸吗你今日能给他生命吗因为一切都会好起来我将是你的力量当你醒来的时候我将在这里一切都会好的我的凿凿之言再次响起当我把自尊放下,紧闭房门那刻我已经在荒芜的生命里遍体鳞伤在你的思念里灼伤一切都会好的一切都会好的一切都会好的我们可以在任何时候想起这一天你能让我无法呼吸吗你今日能给他生命吗因为一切都会好起来我将是你的力量当你醒来的时候我将在这里一切都会好的一切都会好的一切都会好的一切都会好的我们可以在任何时候想起这一天你能让我无法呼吸吗你今日能给他生命吗因为一切都会好起来我将是你的力量当你醒来的时候我将在这里一切都会好的trying to be me come On, Here We Go Now look At Me And Tell Me What You See mm You Might Think That I'm Just Crazy see I'm Not That Typical well I'm Not Tryin Be i Don't Really Know What They Say what They Think Won't Change My Word You Said yeah I Like To Think That I Like It well I'm Just Trying To Be Me na Na Na Na Na Na Na gotta Be na Na Na Na Na Na Na i'm Just Trying To Be Me trying To Be Me hey Hey Hey, Come On you See I Try To Get Along With You but I'll Never Be What You Want Me To you Turn Around The Things I Say your Jealousy's In The Way can't You See I Know What I Said i Don't Think I Need To Reword so Come On And Let Me Be well I'm Just Trying To Be Me na Na Na Na Na Na Na gotta Be na Na Na Na Na Na Na i'm Just Trying To Be Me just Trying To Be Me i Don't Care, What They Say thats The Way It's Gotta Be i've Known The Worst,好文章网提醒您本文地址:so what歌词 英语歌词翻译Whats Going On tell Me Why Do They Always Wanna Trample Me they Trample Me i've Known The Worst, Come On tell Me Why Do They Trample Me don't really care what they're sayin' 我真的不在乎他们在说什么 what they think won't change my ways and 他们所说的不会改变我的方式 yeah, i like to be naughty yeah,我喜欢变得淘气 well, i'm just trying to be me 恩,我只是试图做我自己 na Na Na Na Na Na Na gotta Be na Na Na Na Na Na Na i'm Just Trying To Be Me trying To Be Me yeah,我想我喜欢这样 我只是试图做我自己 我只是试图做我自己你看我试图和你相处 但是我从来没有成为你所希望的 你搞反了我所说的 你的妒忌挡了道 你难道不知道我明白我所说的 我不认为我有必要重复所以让我变成这样吧 我只想试图做我自己 我不担心他们说什么这注定会这样 我已经知道了最坏的,正发生着什么 告诉我为什么他们总是想打击我 他们打击我 我已经知道了最坏的,来吧 告诉我他们为什么打击我... 我只是试图做我自己sorry我从不,我从不不愿让你伤心。(]我从不想让你撒谎,我从不想看见你哭泣我从不,我从不不愿让你伤心。我从不想让你撒谎,我从不想看见你哭泣你的眼中有阴影你的微笑是那么阴沉(是黑色的)你不需要有人看见你空白的生活我从没让你笑过我在心中深深承诺我会成为让你感到满意的人。我一直补偿你我对此承诺我真想告诉你对不起你是我生命中的一部分尽管让你走请原谅我抱歉很难说出口我不想再次伤你的心抱歉很难说出口我不想再看见你哭泣抱歉很难说出口我不能做任何事抱歉很难说出口我不想再次伤你的心抱歉我说谎了我继续告诉你我为那些我从没告诉过你的事情而抱歉希望接到你的电话几乎每时每刻不管他们说什么我总是装着很好但我不能隐藏真相我从不能我真想告诉你对不起你是我生命中的一部分尽管让你走请原谅我抱歉很难说出口我不想再次伤你的心抱歉很难说出口我不想再看见你哭泣抱歉很难说出口我不能做任何事抱歉很难说出口我不想再次伤你的心我从不,我从不不愿让你伤心。我从不想让你撒谎,我从不想看见你哭泣我从不,我从不不愿让你伤心。我从不想让你撒谎,我从不想看见你哭泣好文章网提醒您本文地址:[二 : Impossible歌词中英翻译]I remember years ago我仍然记得多年以前Someone told me I should take 有人告诉我一定要小心Caution when it comes to love 当你爱上一个人的时候I did, I did 我这样做了。()我做了And you were strong and I was not 你很强大,而我不是My illusion, my mistake 我的幻想也是我的错误I was careless, I forgot 我真是粗心,我忘记了I did 我确实忘记了And now when all is done 现在一切都已经发生了There is nothing to say 已经没什么好说的了You have gone and so effortlessly 你离开了我,不加任何挽留的努力 You have won 是的你赢了You can go ahead tell them 你尽管去告诉他们吧Tell them all I know now 告诉他们我现在知道的一切Shout it from the roof tops 从屋顶上对他们大喊Write it on the sky line 把一切都写到天上去All we had is gone now 告诉他们我们已经彻底一拍两散Tell them I was happy 告诉他们我很开心impossible歌词 Impossible歌词中英翻译And my heart is broken 虽然我的心碎了All my scars are open 我的精神上有着绽裂的伤痕Tell them what I hoped would be 告诉他们我曾经幻想过一切应该如何 Impossible, impossible 都是不可能的,都是空想Impossible, impossible 不可能的,不可能的。[)Falling out of love is hard 从爱情中抽身而出是很困难的事情Falling for betrayal is worst 因为遭到背叛而放弃爱情是最痛苦的局面 Broken trust and broken hearts 失去的信任,破碎的心I know, I know 我知道的,我知道的。Thinking all you need is there 以为你所需要的一切都在这里 Building faith on love is worst 把爱情当作信仰还真是愚蠢Empty promises will wear 空洞的承诺总会磨损殆尽I know, I know 我知道的,我知道的。And know when all is gone 现在我知道一切都过去了There is nothing to say 已经没什么好说的了And if you're done with embarrassing me 如果你想要让我难堪On your own you can go ahead tell them 随便你,尽管去告诉别人吧Tell them all I know now 告诉他们我现在知道的一切impossible歌词 Impossible歌词中英翻译Shout it from the roof tops 从屋顶上对他们大喊Write it on the sky line 把一切都写到天上去All we had is gone now 告诉他们我们已经彻底一拍两散Tell them I was happy 告诉他们我很开心And my heart is broken 虽然我的心碎了All my scars are open 我的精神上有着绽裂的伤痕Tell them what I hoped would be 告诉他们我曾经幻想过一切应该如何 Impossible, impossible 都是不可能的,都是空想Impossible, impossible 不可能的,不可能的。[)Impossible, impossible 同上。。。Impossible, impossible!Ooh impossible (yeah yeah)I remember years ago 我想起来多年以前Someone told me I should take 有人曾经告诉我说要小心Caution when it comes to love 当爱情来到的时候I did 我那么做了。Tell them all I know now 告诉他们我现在知道的一切Shout it from the roof tops 从屋顶上对他们大喊Write it on the sky line 把一切都写到天上去impossible歌词 Impossible歌词中英翻译All we had is gone now 告诉他们我们已经彻底一拍两散Tell them I was happy 告诉他们我很开心And my heart is broken 虽然我的心碎了All my scars are open 我的精神上有着绽裂的伤痕Tell them what I hoped would be 告诉他们我曾经幻想过一切应该如何 Impossible, impossible 都是不可能的,都是空想Impossible, impossible 不可能的,不可能的。[)Impossible, impossible 同上。。。Impossible, impossible!Ooh impossible (yeah yeah)I remember years ago 我想起来多年以前Someone told me I should take 有人曾经告诉我说要小心Caution when it comes to love 当爱情来到的时候I did 我那么做了扩展:impossible歌词翻译 / impossible歌词 / impossible中文歌词[三 : 请把歌词翻译成英文道信操歌词(一)道信操要聚精会神,聚精会神找回]请把歌词翻译成英文道信操词(一)道信操要聚精会神,聚精会神找回那自然大道,聚精会神聚精会神,一推一拉连绵不断,引进宇宙能量,激活人体大道基因,沟通宇宙本源本源,力量无穷柔和轻松,暖流沐浴我身心。精力充沛,思维敏捷,记忆增强,学习进步,携手前进。带上阳光带上阳光,带上笑容带上笑容,挽起星光明月。一推一拉,挽起星光明月。美好的环境要有相濡以沫的天空,才能滋润我心灵。我们悟道,我们行道,我们弘道,我们明道,我们合道。道是总规律,道是总力量。如能顺道而行,就能接近宇宙,沟通本源。聚精会神,一推一拉连绵不断,引进宇宙能量,才能激活大道基因,人人快乐,人人健康。(二)道信操要天人合一,天人合一找回那心灵之花,天人合一天人合一,一前一后循环往复,引进功德能量,打开人体心灵大门,开发内在宝藏宝藏,力量无穷柔和轻松,暖流沐浴我身心。敬业爱岗,爱国爱民,严于律己,服务社会,共创辉煌。带上感恩带上感恩,带上法喜带上法喜,与天地共振。一前一后,与天地共振。健康的环境要有天地之魂的善气,才能养育我生命。我们悟道,我们行道,我们弘道,我们明道,我们合道。道是总规律,道是总力量。如能顺道而行,就能接近宇宙,沟通本源。天人合一,一前一后,循环往复,引进功德能量,才能打开心灵大门,人人快乐,人人健康。(三)道信操要大道自然,大道自然找回那生命之根,大道自然大道自然,一上一下圆圆融融,引进精进能量,天长地久地久天长,建立好人一生平安工程,力量无穷柔和轻松,暖流沐浴我身心。为父母尽孝,为子女尽责,为朋友尽力,为社会尽职,美满祥和。带上慈悲带上慈悲,带上快乐带上快乐,与大道拥抱。一上一下,与大道拥抱。幸福的环境要有雄厚豪迈的精进,才能谛造我成功。我们悟道,我们行道,我们弘道,我们明道,我们合道。道是总规律,道是总力量。如能顺道而行,就能接近宇宙,沟通本源。大道自然,一上一下,圆圆融融,引进精进能量,才能天长地久地久天长,人人快乐,人人健康。 你这个不会是什么不法教会的那些文章吧?不像一般的歌词呢。
如果您有更多好的建议,请与我们联系: Email:(#替换@)

我要回帖

更多关于 不属于我的你 的文章

随机推荐