the big bang 第五季三季十八集c

秋里看过的电影/美剧(36)
按时间排序··
看过的标签
······
按标签量排序·
& 2005-, all rights reserved 北京豆网科技有限公司《生活大爆炸 第三季》(The Big Bang Theory Season 3)[西班牙语/英语双语][更新完毕][DVDRip]_eD2k地址_欧美_剧集下载_ED2000资源共享
您的位置: >>
《生活大爆炸 第三季》(The Big Bang Theory Season 3)[西班牙语/英语双语][更新完毕][DVDRip]
<input type="checkbox" name="File213502" value="ed2k://|file|生活大爆炸.Big.Bang.S03E03.La.desviación.de.Góticowitz.DVBRIP.Spanish-).avi|dc4033acdeaacbe7b7299|h=i7nah6razzf67rz37q6rcmdymmtkumwp看生活大爆炸学英语 The Big Bang Theory 第三季17集:The Precious Fragmentation
-Leonard: Why do I always have to carry the heavy stuff?
have to: 不得不&carry: 支持,搬运
为啥总要我搬这么重的东西?
-Sheldon: Well, it's very simple.
simple: 简单的
原因很简单,
In our ragtag band of scientists with nothing to lose,
ragtag: 乌合之众&band of: 一帮,一伙
在我们这群一无所有的杂牌科学家里,
I'm the smart one,
smart: 聪明的
我是聪明的那个,
Wolowitz is the funny one,
funny: 有趣的
Wolowitz是有趣的那个,
and Koothrappali is the lovable foreigner
lovable: 可爱的,讨人喜欢的&foreigner: 外国人
Koothrappali是不断想要了解我们文化
who struggles to understand our ways and fails.
struggle: 挣扎,竞争&understand: 理解,明白&fail: 失败
却失败了的那个可爱老外,
That leaves you, by default, as the muscle.
leave: 留下&by default: 由于对方弃权而获胜&muscle: 肌肉,力量
而你,就被默认为出劳力的那个。
-Leonard: One more floor, and I'd be the pulled muscle.
floor: 地面,楼层&pulled: 牵引的,扯下来的
再多走几层楼,我就得肌肉拉伤了。
-Penny: Oh, it's about time. I'm starving.
starve: 挨饿,饥饿的
哦,终于回来了,我快饿死了。
-Leonard: Um, well, we didn't actually get Chinese food.
actually: 事实上,实际上&food: 食物
呃,其实我们没买中餐。
-Penny: Why not?&
-Leonard: Don't panic.
panic: 恐慌的,惊慌
This Is better.&
这个更好。&
-Penny: Oh, no.
You didn't trade the food for magic beans, did you?
trade: 用&进行交换,贸易&magic: 有魔力的,魔法的&beans: 豆子
你们该不会拿食物去换了魔法豆吧?
-Sheldon: Of course not.
当然不是啦。
And technically, magic beans would be food.
technically: 技术上,学术的
但理论上讲,魔法豆的确可以作为食物,
Although eating them would be quite a waste,
although: 尽管,虽然&waste: 浪费,多余
虽然吃起来很浪费,
since you could plant them, and overnight, have a giant beanstalk,
since: 因为&plant: 种植&overnight:: 通宵&giant: 巨大的&beanstalk: 豆茎
因为你可以种植,一天后,就能收获一个
which would provide enough roughage for a small city.
provide: 提供&enough: 充足的&roughage: 粗粮&city: 城市
为一座小城市提供粗粮的大豆茎了。
-Penny: Yeah, sometimes I don't listen.
sometimes: 有时&listen: 听,倾听
有时候我压根没有听你说话,
Sometimes I just watch your jaw go up and down.
watch: 观察,监视&jaw: 下巴&up and down: 上上下下
有时候我只是看你的下巴做上下运动。
-Leonard: We were on our way to the Chinese restaurant
restaurant: 餐馆
我们在去中国餐馆的路上,
when we thought we saw Adam West, so we followed him.
think: 思考&see: 看见&follow: 跟随
看到了Adam West 然后就跟着他。
-Penny: Who's Adam West?
Adam West是谁?
-Sheldon: Who's Adam West?!
Adam West是谁?!
Leonard, what do the two of you talk about after the coitus?
talk about: 谈论某事&coitus: 性交
Leonard,你俩上完床到底都在谈些啥?
-Howard: My guess is, &Hey, four minutes! New record!&
guess: 猜测,认为&minute: 分钟&record: 记录
我猜他们会说 &嘿四分钟! 新纪录!&
That's why I'm the funny one.
所以说,我是有趣的那个。
-Leonard: Anyway, we followed the guy to this garage sale,
anyway: 无论如何&guy: 家伙&garage sale: 宅前旧货出售
不管怎样,我们跟着他去了旧货出售,
and they had the coolest stuff.
coolest: 最酷的&stuff: 东西
他们那儿的东西都超酷的。
They were closing up.
close up: 关门
他们刚要收摊,
We got this whole box for 60 bucks.
whole: 整个&buck: (美)美元
我们花了60美元买了这一箱东西,
We didn't even get to go through it all.
even: 甚至&go though: 仔细检查
我们甚至都没翻遍每一样东西,
There could be anything in here.
anything: 任何事
应有尽有。
-Penny: There a new girlfriend in there?
girlfriend: 女朋友
有你的新女朋友吗?
Cause you might need one.
need: 需要
我估计你需要一个。
-Leonard: No.
But there is an original final draft Ghostbusters
original: 原始的,最初的&final draft: 最终稿&ghostbuster: 驱鬼者
但有一份沾满泥渍的
script with actual slime stains!
script: 脚本,手记&actual: 真实的&slime: 粘液,烂泥&stan: 污点
追鬼敢死队的原版最终手稿!
Oh, you're right. It's Ghostbusters 2.
哦,你说的没错,是&追鬼敢死队2&的。
Never mind.
不过没关系。
-Howard: Oh, my God.
哦,天呐。
An Alf doll.
doll: 玩偶,洋娃娃
外星人Alf(出自80年代著名情景喜剧),
When I was 11, my mother got me one
11岁时,在我爸去世后我妈
to help me sleep after my dad left.
sleep: 睡觉&leave: 离开
帮我买了一个促进睡眠。
I used to pretend that my dad had moved to the planet Melmac,
used to: 过去常常&pretend: 假装&move: 移动&planet: 行星
我一直假装我爸搬到Melmac星球上(该外星人的出生地),
and Alf was going to bring him back to me.
bring back: 带回来
然后Alf来把他还给我。
But he never did.
never: 从来
但他没有。
Where's my daddy, puppet?
daddy: 爸爸&puppet: 玩偶
我爸呢,小木偶?
Where is he?
-Penny: That is so sad.
太可悲了。
-Sheldon: No, what's sad is that you don't know
不,可悲的是你不知道
Adam West was TV's Batman.
batman: 蝙蝠侠
Adam West是演电视剧蝙蝠侠的。
&Our whole universe was in a hot, dense state.
universe: 宇宙,世界&dense: 稠密的&state: 情形
&宇宙一度滚烫稠密,
Then nearly 14 billion years ago expansion started. Wait...
billion: 十亿&expansion: 膨胀&wait: 等待
140亿年前终于爆了炸,等着瞧...
The earth began to cool
cool: 变凉,冷却
地球开始降温,
The autotrophs began to drool, neanderthals developed tools
autotrophs: 自养生物&drool: 从嘴淌下,散漫的说&neanderthals: 穴居人&tool: 工具
自养生物来起哄,穴居人发明工具。
We built the wall. We built the pyramids
the pyramids: 埃及金字塔
我们建长城,我们建金字塔。
Math, science, history, unraveling the mystery.
math: 数学&science: 科学&history: 历史&unravel: 解开。阐明&mystery: 神秘,奥秘
数学、自然科学、历史,揭开神秘。
That all started with a big bang.&
bang: 撞击,砰然巨响
一切都开始于大爆炸。
-Leonard: Here's Spock's head with no body.
head: 头&body: 身体
这是Spock的头(星际迷航人物),但没身子,
Here's Mr. T's body with no head.
这是T先生的身子(天龙特工队人物) 但没头。
Oh, yeah, here's Spock's body with Mr. T's head.
哦,这是T先生的头连着Spock的身子,
I pity the fool who's illogical.
pity: 对&表示怜悯&fool: 傻瓜&illogical: 不合逻辑的
我可怜这个没逻辑的傻瓜。
-Penny: Okay, I'm just gonna go home
gonna=going to 将要
好啦,我要回家了,
and make a grilled cheese and window-shop on eHarmony.
grilled: 烤的&cheese: 奶酪&window-shop: 看商店橱窗,光看不买
做个烤芝士,然后在eHarmony网上交友、
-Leonard: Okay, bye.
好吧,再见。
Ooh, look, an Indiana Jones connect-the-dots.
connect: 连接&
哦,快看,印第安纳&琼斯的儿童连点书。
-Raj: And an Aquaman action figure.
Aquaman: 潜水侠&action figure: 动作人物,玩具人
还有超级英雄潜水侠的玩具。
-Howard: Looks like someone drew a penis on him.
draw: 画&penis: 阳物
看起来像是有人在上面了一个小JJ。
-Raj: Ooh, that'll come off.
come off: 脱离【此处指被擦除】
哦,马上就没了。
-Howard: You see what you're doing?
你知道你在干啥吗?
Stop that.
stop: 停止
快别做了。
-Sheldon: Fascinating.
fascinating: 迷人的,吸引人的
-Leonard: What?
-Sheldon: It appears to be a Lord of the Rings ring.
appear to be: 好像是,仿佛&Lord of the Rings ring: 魔戒,指环王
我这儿有&指环王&里的至尊戒。
-Raj: Oh. It's even got the Elvish engraving on it.
elvish: 小精灵的&engrave: 雕刻
哦,上面还刻着精灵语。
-Sheldon: It's not Elvish.
这不是精灵语,
It's the language of Mordor written in Elvish script.
language: 语言&script: 手稿
是用精灵语字母写的魔多语。
One Ring to rule them all.
rule: 统治
至尊戒,驭众戒。
-Raj: One Ring to find them.
find: 寻找
至尊戒,寻众戒。
-Howard: One Ring to bring them all.
魔戒至尊引众戒。
-Leonard: And in the darkness bind them.
darkness: 黑暗&bind: 捆绑
禁锢众戒黑暗中,魔多妖境暗影伏
-Raj: Holy crap, are we nerdy.
holy: 圣洁的,神圣的,太棒了&crap: 废物&holy crap: 神来之笔&nerdy: 令人厌烦的人,书呆子式的
额滴神呐,我们真白痴。
-Howard: So, I was doing some checking on the ring.
check on: 检查;核实
那时我在检查至尊戒。
-Raj: Hold on. Sheldon, is there ketchup on that table?
hold on: 等等&ketchup: 番茄酱&table: 桌子
等下,Sheldon,那张桌子上放的是番茄酱吧?
-Sheldon: Yes, there is.
Oh, here's a fun fact.
fun: 有趣的&fact: 事实,实际
说件有趣的事,
Ketchup started out as a general term for sauce,
start out: 本来想要&general term: 总括&sauce: 沙司,酱油
番茄酱最早是作为酱料的统称,
typically made of mushrooms or fish brine with herbs and spices.
typically: 代表性地&mushroom: 蘑菇&brine: 卤水,盐水&herb: 药草&spice: 香料
通常由蘑菇或是咸鱼、混合香草以及香料制成,
Some popular early main ingredients included blueberry,
popular: 流行的&main: 主要的&ingredient: 材料&include: 包括&blueberry: 蓝莓
早期流行的主要佐料还包括蓝莓、
anchovy, oyster, kidney bean and grape.
anchovy: 鯷鱼&oyster: 牡蛎&kidney bean: 芸豆&grape: 葡萄
、牡蛎、芸豆和葡萄。
-Raj: No, that's okay. I'll get it.
好了,够了,我懂了。
-Howard: Listen, I was looking at the ring, and it seemed a little weird.
weird: 怪异的,不可思议的
听着,我看着那至尊戒,总觉得有点怪,
No copyright notice on it.
copyright notice: 版权记录
没版权声明。
So, I took it down to this buddy of mine who deals with...
take down: 记下,拿下&buddy: 伙伴&deal with: 处理
所以,我把它拿给我一个朋友...
shall we say... the seedy underbelly of the collectibles world.
seedy: 多种子的&underbelly: 薄弱部分的&collectibles: 收藏品
可以称为... 收藏非主流
-Leonard: Seedy underbelly?
-Howard: You know, your black market phasers,
black market: 黑市&phaser: 相位器
你在黑市买的phasers武器(该武器出自星际迷航)
your screen-worn Lieutenant Uhura panties,
screen: 屏幕&worn:&wear的过去分词,磨损的&lieutenant: 中尉&panty: 女裤
还有那条Uhura中尉穿磨破的短裤(星际迷航人物)
that kind of stuff.
stuff: 东西
-Raj: Who's this mysterious buddy you suddenly have?
mysterious: 神秘的&buddy: 伙伴&suddenly: 突然
你哪里冒出来个神秘哥们?
-Howard: Just a guy. I know a guy.
就是... 我认识的一个哥们。
-Raj: Is it Eddie Crispo?
是Eddie Crispo?
-Howard: No, I can't tell you who it is. Stop asking.
不是,我不能告诉你是谁,别问了。
-Raj: Who else could it be? It has to be Eddie Crispo.
那还可能是谁呢? 势必是Eddie Crispo。
-Howard: I know lots of dangerous people, okay?
dangerous: 危险的
我认识很多厉害的角色,好吗?
-Raj: Name one.&
-Howard: Eddie Crispo.
Eddie Crispo。
Anyway, he said this isn't a replica.
anyway: 不管怎么样&replica:复制品
不管怎样,他说这不是复制品。
It's the real deal.
是真的戒指。
-Sheldon: If you're suggesting that that is the actual ring of power
suggest: 暗示&actual:真实的&power: 能力,力量
如果你说这就是索伦在末日火山里炼造出的
forged by Sauron in Mount Doom,
forge: 锻造
具有神奇力量的指环,
I look at you with an expression of exhaustion
expression: 表情,表达&exhaustion: 精疲力竭,枯竭,耗尽【引申为:无语,无奈】
那我只能无语地
and ever so slight amusement.
slight: 轻微的&amusement: 消遣,娱乐
-Leonard: He's not saying it's a magic ring.
他没说那就是魔法戒指,
You're not, are you?
你确实没说吧?
-Howard: No, but it's close.
close: 接近的
没说,但差不多就是那个意思。
Look at the markings inside.
marking: 标记&inside: 内部
你看内侧的刻字,
Those are production markings.
production: 成果,产品,生产
是制作标记,
Nine rings were made for use in the Lord of the Rings movies.
movie: 电影
拍电影&指环王&的时候一共只做了九只戒指,
Three were given to members of the cast.
member: 成员&cast: 模制品
三个送给演员了,
The rest were destroyed.
destroy: 损坏
剩下的都被毁了,
Except one.
except: 除了
除了一个,
One was stolen.
stolen: 被偷了
它被偷了,
Gentlemen...
This is the one ring.
这就是那只戒指。
-Sheldon: Mine!
-Leonard: No, it is not yours.
才不是你的,
We all went in on the box together.
买箱子时我们都出份子了。
-Sheldon: Well, yes, but I found it in the box,
是没错,但是是我在箱子里找到它的,
and the laws of maritime salvage clearly state
law: 规章,法律&maritime: 海的,航海的&salvage: 打捞&clearly: 清晰的&state: 声明
海上打捞法明确规定,
that the finder of a sunken treasure
finder: 发现者&& sunken: 沉没的&treasure: 财富,珍宝
发现沉船宝藏者即
is the owner of the treasure.
owner: 拥有者
可拥有该宝藏。
-Leonard: How is this maritime salvage?
海上打捞法怎么就适用在这了?
-Sheldon: Other than the lack of water, how is it not?
the lack of: 缺乏,没有
除了少了点水,哪里不适用了?
-Raj: Wait, wait. Sheldon, stop being crazy for a second.
wait: 等等&crazy: 疯狂的&for a second: 一会儿,片刻
慢着,慢着,消停会儿吧 Sheldon。
How much is something like this worth?
像这个东西会值多少钱呢?
-Howard: Well, it's tough to say since it's hot,
hot: 热的,紧迫的
它那么受欢迎,很难说啊。
but on the underground market, my guy figures...
figure: 价格,认为【出价】
但我哥们说在黑市上...
-Raj: Your guy Eddie Crispo?
是你哥们Eddie Crispo?
-Howard: Yes.
He figures ten, maybe 15 thousand.
他说值一万,有可能一万五。
-Raj: Okay, that's a lot of money.
好吧,确实是很大一笔钱啊。
The wise thing to do is invest it in something practical.
wise: 聪明的&invest: 投资&practical: 实际的,实用性的
最明智的做法就是用这笔钱买一些实用的物品,
Like a jet ski.
jet ski: 水上摩托
比如说水上摩托艇。
-Howard: Why do you want a jet ski?
你为什么会想要水上摩托艇?
-Raj: All the wealthy and beautiful people in movies ride Jet Skis.
wealthy: 有钱的&beautiful: 美丽的&ride: 骑,乘坐
电影里漂亮又多金的人都骑水上摩托艇啊。
That can't just be a coincidence.
coincidence: 巧合
这不可能仅仅是一种巧合。
-Sheldon: We can't sell it.
sell: 卖,出售
我们不能卖掉它。
We have to keep it
keep: 保持,保存
应该保留它,
and love it and polish it,
polish: 使发光
爱惜它,保护它,
and only take it out occasionally when we go to the park
take out: 取出&occasionally: 偶尔,间或
偶尔去公园的时候戴上它出去
and reenact our favorite scenes from the movies.
reenact: 重视&favorite: 最喜欢的&scene: 场景
重现我们喜欢的电影场景。
-Howard: It's sad how great that sounds.
sound: 听起来
我竟然觉得不错,真悲哀。
-Leonard: Guys, it's stolen.
伙计们,这是失物。
It should go back to Peter Jackson.
我们应该还给Peter Jackson,
H it belongs to him.
belong to: 属于
是他导演了指环王,戒指属于他。
-Howard: Fine. He can have it back as long as he promises
promise: 承诺,允许
好吧,只要他答应在他的下部电影里
to make me a Hobbit in his next movie.
next: 下一个
让我演哈比人,就可以还给他。
-Raj: There are no Jewish hobbits.
Jewish: 犹太的
没有犹太裔的哈比人啊。
-Howard: Clearly, you've never been to my house
很明显犹太新年时
for dinner on .
Rosh Hashanah: 犹太新年
你没去过我家吃饭。
-Leonard: We are not blackmailing Peter J...
blackmail: 敲诈,勒索
我们不是要威胁Peter J...
All right, where's the ring?
好吧,戒指呢?
-Sheldon: You mean my ring?
你是指我的戒指?
-Leonard: What are you doing?
你在做什么?
-Sheldon: The ring was unguarded.
unguarded: 无防备的
戒指刚才就没有任何防御措施的,
It was just sitting on the table.
被放在桌子上,
Anyone could have taken it.
任何人都能拿走。
Proof? I did.
proof: 证据
要证据? 我拿走了。
-Leonard: Give me that.
-Raj: Look, let's be reasonable.
reasonable: 合理的,讲道理的
我们都理智点。
We all want to do different things with the ring,
different: 不同的
我们想用戒指做的事都不一样,
but your ideas are stupid, and I want a jet ski.
Idea: 想法&stupid: 愚蠢的
你们的想法太傻了,我要买水上摩托艇。
-Sheldon: I found it. The ring is mine.
是我找到它的,戒指是我的。
I don't understand why in this group I never get my way.
understand: 明白&group: 群队,团体
我不明白为什么和你们一起,我总不能做自己想做的。
-Leonard: You always get your way.
你一直都是为所欲为的。
-Sheldon: I'll stipulate to that if you give me the ring.
stipulate: 规定,保证
如果你把戒指给我,我会把这条写进&室友规定&里。
-Penny: Hey, guys.
你们好啊。
Enjoying your food that I actually
enjoy: 享受&actually: 实际上,事实上
比起期待着食物
brought you instead of promising food
bring: 带来&instead of: 不是而是,代替&promising: 有希望的,期待的
却看到了一箱不知所云的东西
but bringing you a box of random crap?
random: 随机,胡乱地&crap: 废物
喜欢我给你们带来的饭菜吗?
-Leonard: Yeah, it's delicious.
delicious: 美味的,可口的
喜欢,非常好吃。
The sarcasm's a little stale, though.
sarcasm: 讽刺&stale: 变陈旧,变得不新鲜【过时】
但这个讽刺有点过时了啊。
Hey, how about this?
Until we figure out what to do with the ring,
until: 在&以前&figure out: 想出
在我们想出究竟要用戒指做什么之前,
Penny holds on to it.
hold on: 坚持【保存】
戒指由Penny保管。
-Penny: What ring?
-Leonard: This ring.
-Sheldon: Looking for something?
在找什么吗?
-Leonard: Will you hold on to this for a couple of days?
a couple of days: 一两天
你能不能帮忙保管几天?
-Penny: Why?&
-Leonard: It's a prop from a movie,
prop: 支器【道具】
是电影里的道具,
and we're kind of fighting over it.
fight over: 为&争吵,为&争斗
我们正为它吵着呢。
-Penny: Okay, just to be clear, the first piece of jewelry
piece: 件&jewelry: 珠宝
好吧,是这样吗,我男朋友给我的第一件首饰
my boyfriend gives me is a prop from a movie,
是电影里面的道具,
and I don't even get to keep it?
而且我还不能拥有它?
-Howard: If you had gone out with me three years ago,
go out with: 和某人约会
如果你三年前和我约会,
by now, you'd have my great Aunt Ida's brooch
great aunt: 叔祖母&brooch: (女用)胸针
我叔祖母的那枚胸针Ida现在早就归你了,
that she smuggled out of occupied Belgium in a cat.
smuggle out: 私运出去&occupied: 已占有的&belgiun: 比利时
那是她偷偷藏在猫身上,从当时被占领的比利时带回来的。
-Leonard: How am I looking now?
跟他比一下,我好多了吧?
-Penny: Ow!
啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊!&
-Sheldon: Oh!
You hit me!
I'm bleeding!
bleed: 流血
-Leonard: What was that?
发生什么了?
-Penny: Sheldon tried to take the ring and I punched him.
punch: 用拳猛击
Sheldon想把戒指偷走,所以我打了他一拳。
-Leonard: That's my girl.
真是我的乖宝贝。
-Howard: So, Sheldon,
那个,Sheldon啊,
how's it feel to get beaten up by a girl?
feel: 感觉&beat up: 暴打
被女孩子打是什么感觉啊?
-Sheldon: It's not the first time.
这不是第一次了。
I have a twin sister whose assaults began in utero.
twin: 双胞胎&assault: 攻击,袭击&in utero: 在子宫内;出生之前
我的双胞胎姐姐在子宫里就开始袭击我了。
If only I'd had the presence of mind to reabsorb her,
presence of mind: 镇定,沉着&reabsorb: 再吸附
要是当初我就用意念把她吸收了,
then I'd have a mole with hair in it
那我脸上长颗毛痣就行了,
instead of a tedious yearly Christmas letter.
tedious: 沉闷的;冗长乏味的&yearly: 一年一次
而不必每年都收到一封无聊的圣诞贺信了。
-Raj: Gentlemen, have you come to the realization
realization: 领悟
各位,你们有没有意识到
that the only reasonable course of action
reasonable: 合理的,公道的&course of action: 做法
解决问题最合理的方法就是
is to sell the ring and divide the money?
sell: 卖,出售&divide: 划分
把戒指卖了再把钱分了?
-Leonard: No.
-Raj: I was afraid of that.
be afraid of: 害怕
我就怕会这样,
-Venkatesh: Greetings from Mumbai.
greetings: 问候&Munbai: 孟买
我在孟买,大家好!
I am Raj's attorney, Venkatesh Koothrappali.
attorney: 律师,代理人
我是Raj的律师,我叫Venkatesh Koothrappali。
-Raj: Also my cousin.
cousin: (表)堂兄弟姐妹
他也是我表哥。
-Howard: You brought a lawyer?
你找了个律师?
-Venkatesh: Don't answer that.
answer: 回答
不要回答他的问题。
I'll get straight to the point.
Get straight to the point: 直奔主题
我就直奔主题吧。
My client's prepared to surrender any interest he has in the ring
client: 客户&prepare: 准备&surrender: 屈服&interest: 权益
我的当事人表示,只要给买他两辆川崎水上摩托的话
in exchange for two Kawasaki Jet Skis.
In exchange for: 做为& 的交换
就愿意放弃对该枚戒指一切权力。
-Leonard:We're not giving him two Jet Skis.
我们不会给他两辆川崎水上摩托的
-Venkatesh:Look, we're big boys,
听着,大家都是成年人了。
why don't we just cut to the chase and meet in the middle?
cut to the chase: 开门见山,不绕圈子&meet in the middle: 入中攻密
就直截了当各退一步吧?
One Kawasaki Jet Ski.
买一辆就好。
Done and done.
就算结了。
-Leonard: No Jet Skis.
不会买的。
-Venkatesh: All right, forget the Jet Skis.
好吧,那就算了。
-Raj: Forget the Jet Skis?
就这样算了?
That was our!
line in the sand: 划清界限
跟事先说好的不一样啊!
What happened to &tear them a new one?&
不是说要让他们&屁滚尿流&的吗?
-Venkatesh: What can I say?
我还能说什么?
They played hardball.
play hardball: 采取强硬态度
他们来硬的。
我们只能输了。
-Raj: You're useless.
useless: 无用的
你这个废物。
-Venkatesh: I told you that when you hired me.
hire: 雇佣
你雇我的时候我就告诉过你了。
-Raj: I'm signing off now.
sign off: 离开
我要下线了。
-Venkatesh: Call your mother.
记得给你妈妈打电话。
She worries.
她很担心你。
-Howard: Okay, just so you know,
好吧,提醒一下,
if we're bringing in cousins who are lawyers,
bring in: 引进
如果有人要找表哥做律师,
prepare for shock and awe.
shock: 震惊&awe: 畏惧
小心点,很可怕很吓人的。
-Leonard: You know what? I am ending this.
知道吗? 让我来做个了断。
Penny didn't want to hold the ring anymore.
Penny不想再保管这个戒指了,
She gave it to me. I have it.
她把戒指给我了,在我这。
I'm sending it back.
send back: 送回去
我要把戒指送回去。
Where's the ring?
-Sheldon: You mean this ring?
你是说这个戒指吗?
Next time be aware of your surroundings
be aware of: 知道&surroundings: 周围的事物
下次你在公厕解手的时候,
while urinating in a public men's room.
urinate: 小便&public: 公众的
注意一下你的周围。
-Leonard: Give me that.
把戒指给我。
-Sheldon: No, it's mine.
不,这是我的。
-Raj: It's all of ours.
是我们大家的。
-Leonard: Okay, now, this is ridiculous!
ridiculous: 可笑的,荒唐的
好吧,这太荒唐了!
-Howard: Then let go!
那就放手啊!
-Leonard: I'm not letting go. You let go.
我才不松手,你松手。
-Howard: I say this ring belongs to the last person who can hold on.
我提议,谁最后拿到这个戒指就归谁。
-Leonard: Fine. But can't we go home and start this?
好啊,可是我们能不能回家再开始?
-Raj: Sure.
Let go of the ring.
那你先放开戒指。
-Leonard: All right, it starts now.
好吧,现在开始。
-Howard: You do realize there's a giant bug movie marathon
realize: 意识到&giant: 巨大的&bug: 虫子&marathon: 有耐力的,马拉松式的
你们都知道今晚科幻频道有
tonight on the SyFy Channel.
tonight: 今晚&channel: 频道
巨虫专题电影大放送吧。
-Raj: Wait, my laptop.
laptop: 笔记本电脑
等等,我的电脑。
-Howard: You know, there's a point when this becomes idiotic.
idiotic: 白痴的,愚蠢的
你们知道吗,这样子下去没有意义。
-Leonard: And it wasn't when we were driving like this?
我们开车的时候还这样不是已经没意义了吗?
-Sheldon: would advise the three of you that resistance is futile.
resistance: 阻抗力&futile: 无用的,无效的
我建议你们就不要再顽固抵抗了,没用的。
I have endless patience.
endless: 无止境的&patience: 耐心
我的耐心无极限。
I once spent two-and-a-half hours on hold
有一次我花了两个半小时
with Hewlett-Packard customer service
customer service: 客户服务
给惠普的客服打电话,
just to complain about their customer service.
complain about: 抱怨
投诉他们客服态度太差。
-Leonard: You want to talk about endless patience?
是要比耐心极限吗?
Penny made me watch all five seasons of Sex and the City.
Penny逼我看完了整整五季的&欲望都市&,
-Raj: There are six seasons, dude.
dude: 伙计
老兄,是六季。
-Leonard: Oh, crap!
噢,太烂了!
-Raj: No, no, no, the sixth season is great.
才不是,才不是,第六季很不错的。
We go to Paris with Carrie and get our heart broken,
看着Carrie(欲望都市女主角)去巴黎,我们的心都碎了,
and then Mr. Big shows up,
show up: 出现
后来&大人物&(欲望都市男主角)出现了。
we don't know if we can trust him again.
trust: 相信
我们都不知道还该不该相信他。
It's a wild ride.
wild: 疯狂的,野生的
可谓是疯狂之旅。
-Leonard: Door.
-Raj: Okay, everybody, and pli&.
好吧,各位,蹲下(芭蕾舞术语)。
And relev&.
-Penny: Whatcha doin'?
你们在干嘛?
-Leonard: Last one holding the ring decides its fate.
decide: 决定&fate: 命运
最后拿到戒指的人决定戒指的命运。
I know, it sounds silly.
silly: 愚蠢的
我知道这听起来很傻吧。
-Penny: No, no, no, no, no, you are my boyfriend.
不会不会,你是我男朋友嘛,
Nothing you do is silly to me.
你做的事对我来说都不傻。
-Leonard: Thank you.
-Penny: FYI. This is a bag from Victoria's Secret.
FYI: For Your Infornation仅供参考
顺便告诉你下,这是我从&维多利亚的秘密&(性感内衣品牌)买来的。
-Leonard: I'm out.
-Howard: I'm sorry, Ma,
对不起啊,妈妈。
I have to stay late at the office.
我晚上要加班。
-Raj: No, he's doesn't! He's lying to you!
没有,他不加班! 他在撒谎!
-Howard: Will you be quiet?
你闭嘴好不好?
-Raj: Well, if you want privacy let go of the ring.
privacy: 隐私
可以啊,你想要隐私权就放开戒指。
I'm so glad we came to this gentile strip club!
gentile: 非犹太的的,异教徒的&strip club: 脱衣舞夜总会
我真高兴我们来到这个非犹太人脱衣舞俱乐部!
Howard啊,
here's more bacon to tuck into the shiksa's G-string!
bacon: 咸肉,培根&
这里还有培根你可以塞进那个不是犹太人的小姑娘的丁字裤里!
-Howard: I'll call you back.
我待会再打给你.
-Raj: I think it's lovely you call your mommy
lovely: 可爱的
你跟你妈打电话时,样子好可爱呦,
and let her know you're going to be late for dinner.
而且她还知道你晚饭要迟到了。
From what I know about these things,
据我对这些事情的了解,
if a woman doesn't breast-feed on time,
breast-feed: 喂奶&on time: 按时,准时
如果一个妇女没能按时哺乳的话,
it's very uncomfortable for her boobies.
uncomfortable: 难受的&
她的胸部将会异常的难受。
-Howard: Don't you talk about my mother's boobies!
不许你说我妈的胸部!。
-Raj: If you're offended, let go off the ring
offend: 冒犯
生气的话,就放开戒指,
and go on home to your mother's boobies.
赶紧回家找你妈喝奶去。
-Sheldon: Excellent, excellent.
excellent: 极好的
好极了,好极了。
Tire each other out, the ring will be mine.
把人都支走,戒指就是我的了。
Howard, why don't you go after Raj's mother?
Howard 你怎么不去追Raj的妈妈?
-Raj: Why don't we go after your mother?
你咋不去追你妈?
-Sheldon: Go ahead.
I have no illusions about my mother.
illusion: 幻想
我对我妈又没有幻想,
She is a kind, loving,
她是一个善良,慈爱,
religiously fanatical right-wing Texan
religiously: 虔诚地&fanatical: 狂热的&right-wing: 右翼的
头部稍微有点大的,
with a slightly out of scale head
slightly: 轻微的&out of scale: 不成比例
对&乐倍&饮料轻微上瘾,
and a mild Dr. Pepper addiction.
和对宗教狂热的右翼德克萨斯州人。
Anything you'd like to add?
还有什么要补充的吗?
-Howard: That's not gonna get you anywhere.
一般话是奈何不到你的,
Better pull out the big gun.
pull out: 拔出【使出】&big gun: 重要人物
还是出绝招吧。
-Raj: You're right.
Let's talk about your grandmother.
我们来说道说道你奶奶吧。
-Sheldon: No!
I call no Meemaws.
不许说我奶奶。
-Raj: Think about this.
想一下吧。
The only way your mother was born was your Meemaw had sex.
这世上有你妈的唯一原因就是你奶奶有过房事。
-Sheldon: I don't want to hear this.
我不想听这些。
-Howard: Then let go of the ring and walk away.
那就放手,闪一边去。
-Sheldon: Never.
-Howard: All right.
I'll bet your Meemaw didn't just have sex to have your mother.
那我打赌,你奶奶不止是为了生你妈,才有房事,
I bet she had sex because she liked it.
我打赌,她是喜欢做爱,所以才有房事。
-Sheldon: Stop it!
-Raj: Yeah, Meemaw did the nasty.
nasty: 下流的,肮脏的
耶,你奶奶也不圣洁啊。
-Sheldon: I said stop it!
我说了住口!
-Howard: We're getting to him.
我们快把他制服了。
-Sheldon: Waterfalls!
-Raj: What?
-Sheldon: Waterfalls.
Crashing waves.
汹涌的水流。
Babbling brooks.
潺潺的小溪。
-Howard: What are you doing?
你这是干什么?
-Sheldon: Subliminal messaging.
subliminal: 潜意识的&
潜意识暗示,
I'm going to make you want to pee.
我要逼你小便,
Dripping faucets.
滴滴答答的水龙头,
Leaky gutter.
漏水的排水沟,
-Raj: It's, it's not working, dude.
哈,没用的,老兄。
-Sheldon: Oh ho ho, it's working all right.
吼,吼,已经有效了。
I have to pee.
我要小便。
-Raj: Then let go off the ring and go.
那就松开戒指,去吧。
-Howard: No, actually, I wouldn't mind going, too.
不好,其实我也不介意去小个便。
-Raj: Fine.
Um, on the count of three.
One, two...
-Sheldon: Wait, just to clarify.
clarify: 澄清,说明
等等,先说明白。
When you get to three, do we stand up or do we pee?
数到三时,我们是站起来,还是直接小便?
-Howard: We stand up.
当然是站起来。
-Sheldon: Excellent choice.
choice: 选择
这个选择真好。
-Raj: Three.
-Howard: Something tells me this was a bad day to wear suede shoes.
suede: 软羔皮制的
直觉告诉我,今天不该穿双这么好的麂皮皮鞋。
-Sheldon: I've done it!
The ring is mine!
戒指是我的了!
It's mine!
We're going to clean it up and make it pretty.
clean up: 清理干净
要清洗干净,让它光彩夺目。
我一个人的(&魔戒&中古鲁姆台词)
My precious.
Precious: 宝贵的,珍贵的
我的宝贝,
Where's the ring?
-Leonard: It's in a FedEx box on its way back to where it came from.
已经装进联邦快递箱子,寄回来处了。
-Raj: The fires of Mount Doom?
末日火山的烈焰里吗?
-Leonard: Peter Jackson's office in New Zealand.
Peter Jackson在新西兰(&魔戒&拍摄地)的办公室,
It wasn't ours.
已经不是我们的了。
-Howard: You quit the game!
quit: 离开,放弃
你已经退出了游戏!
You had no right to take it.
right: 权利
你没有权利做这些。
-Leonard: I came in here, you guys were all sleeping.
我走进屋,你们都睡着了。
The ring was on the floor. No one was touching it.
touch: 接触
戒指在地板上,又不在你们手里。
-Raj: Well, so then we start the game over until there's a winner.
哦,那就重新开始,直到决出赢家。
-Leonard: There wasn't ever going to be a winner.
winner: 胜利者
不是任何事情,都要分出输赢来。
There was going to be a selfish, petty person with a ring
selfish: 自私的&petty: 小气的
不然结果只能是一个自私可怜的家伙赢得戒指
and three people who used to be his friend.
剩下三个曾是他朋友的输家。
Is that really what you guys want?
这就是你们想要的吗?
Cause if it is, fine.
如果真是这样的话也很好
I don't want anything to do with you.
反正我也不想再跟你们掺和了,
And I don't know what happened in that bathroom,
bathroom: 浴室
还有,我不清楚浴室里到底发生了什么,
but I am not cleaning it up!
反正我是不会去清扫的!
My precious...
我的宝贝...
Give us the precious!
把宝贝还来!
-Sheldon: Give me! Give me!&
给我! 给我! &
-Leonard: Get off of me!
Give me the ring! It's mine!
还我戒指! 我的!
-Penny: Ugh, gotta go back to dating dumb guys from the gym.
gym: 健身房
唉,还是像过去那样,跟健身房的蠢人们搞对象好了。
-Sheldon: Give it to me!
放手,给我!
Give me the ring!
把戒指还给我!
I said give it to me!
快松开,不松我咬你!
-Leonard: It's mine!
词汇解析:Certainty
看美剧学英语 尽在爱酷英语

我要回帖

更多关于 big bang 第五季 的文章

 

随机推荐