上传时间:
版本版别: |
类别主题: |
年级科目: |
所属地区:
上&&&&&&传:第二教育网
E&&&&&&&币:13
大&&&&&&小:1380.76KB
    九年级英语全册 Unit1-15单元综合试题(打包15套) 人教新目标版  九年级英语全册 Unit 9 When was it invented单元综合试题 人教新目标版.doc  九年级英语全册 Unit 15 We’re trying to save the manatees单元综合试题 人教新目标版.doc  九年级英语全册 Unit 11 Could you please tell me where the restrooms are单元综合试题 人教新目标版.doc  九年级英语全册 Unit 1 How do you study for a test单元综合试题 人教新目标版.doc评论列表(网友评论仅供网友表达个人看法,并不表明本站同意其观点或证实其描述)
精彩栏目推荐您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
新目标九年级英语Unit1测试题及答案.doc9页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
文档加载中...广告还剩秒
需要金币:100 &&
新目标九年级英语Unit1测试题及答案.doc
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
14-15学年新目标九Unit1试题Class: Name: Marks: (满分100分)
15小题,1分,15分) 1. If you read the article for second time, you will have better understanding of it.
A. the B. /; the C. a
D. /; a 2. ― How nice the fish tastes! Could you tell me who taught you to cook it ― To be honest, I learnt it watching TV. I learn to cook many dishes TV. 新 课
C. on D. in 3. ― What’s the of the car at present ― It’s about 70 kilometers an hour. A. place
D. mark 4. ― Why do you like Mrs. Lee ― Because she is very . She is never tired of explaining something to us again and again. A. active
B. beautiful
C. unusual D. patient 5. ― Sorry, but I didn’t quite catch what you said. Would you please your e-mail address ― OK. It’s
C. recycle D. review 6. ― Han Li has improved her English a lot since she joined the English club. ― How she chose to join it at first!
A. quickly B. suddenly
D. wisely 7. ― You’re doing much better in your writing. can you improve it so quickly?
― Well, I started keeping diaries in English two months ago.
A. When B. Where
D. What 8. Jimmy is very helpful. I stay with him, I like him.
A. T the most
B. T the most
C. T the more D. T the morew
K b 1 .c o M 9. ― My grandpa learns English for two hours every day, he is over 70.
― Really? We should learn from him.
A. because B. although
C. since D. as 10. ― Why not listen to BBC news to improve your listening skills ― It’s difficult for me follow. A. to
B. that C. that D. too 11. When you come across new words in reading, it is not a good idea to in a dictionary at once.
A. make up them
B. look up them C. make them up D. look them up 12. ― What did Tina say ― Sorry, I didn’t what she said
正在加载中,请稍后...2014年秋新目标九年级英语单元测试题(unit1)_学科网
资源篮中还没有资源,赶紧挑选吧!
2014年秋新目标九年级英语单元测试题(unit1)
扫一扫手机阅读更方便
预览已结束,查看全部内容需要下载哦~
一、根据句意和首字母提示补全单词。(10分)
1.Working hard is the s
to success.
2.As a teacher,he should be p
with his kids.
3.I was afraid to ask questions because of my poor p
4.I don’t know how to i
my reading speed.
5.Whether or not you can learn English well d
on your learning habbits.
comes from questioning.
试题试卷,单元测试,英语,九年级,人教新目标版九年级全册(2014新),Unit 1 How can we become good learners?,初三,全国,2014
审核人:英语孟祥敏
扫一扫手机阅读更方便
Copyright & Phoenix E-Learning Corporation, All Rights Reserved新目标英语九年级上册unit1_SectionA_练习题_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
新目标英语九年级上册unit1_SectionA_练习题
上传于|0|0|暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢

我要回帖

更多关于 九年级英语unit13a 的文章

随机推荐