1.Annalucy wants to stayhave a part

Untitled document
Official Home of the ORIGINAL VAMPIRE DIARIES BOOKS!
Burning Fan Q & A
on 22 January 2012. Posted in
BURNING FAN COMMENTS & REPLY
Snugglebunny and L. J.
6:01pm Just for fun, I put snugglebunny's picture of Meredith, Bonnie and Elena going to the gala in The Vampire Diaries: Shadow Souls alongside my own pics of the girls gowns that I found on the Web while I was writing the book. I think there's a remarkable resemblance. Good job, snugglebunny!
Thank you! — Anna Arpin
I have been reading your books (and re-reading to keep me satiated until Strange Fate) for almost 20 years. I have really cherished your work and missed you during your absence. The biggest joy, though, has been introducing my students (oh yeah, I'm a teacher) to your books. Prior to the re-releases of The Vampire Diaries, I had a waiting list of students who wanted to borrow my copies. They have even helped open communication between myself and students who wouldn't have talked to me otherwise. So, again, thank you for what you have given us. I look forward (anxiously, I must say) for the next installment.
Bilkis — Guest
17:23Hi, I've just been looking through this site and saw your message and I wanted to reply to it. Ever since I was really young, I have really enjoyed reading the Nightworld series and keep waiting for it to come out each year. Also, I'm a teacher to and have used during English and narrative writing. All the children love the books:-) and they really inspire the kids to think and write about stories in a fun away...Wrote this message, because your message reminded me of my own experiences.
To the teachersYou don’t know how pleased and humbly proud I am to hear that not one, but two teachers have made use of my books with their students. As a former public school teacher myself, I know the joy and excitement of helping kids learn to read and to love reading. The thought that my books contributed in some small way to the same cause has me walking on air.& Bless you for letting me know!& ~ Lisa
Have a Burning Fan Question?Write to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Unfortunately, Lisa is not allowed to discuss (AT ALL) her version or what she would have liked to happen in the end. All part of that contact she signed.
Above translates to:Hello, Dear Liza Jane Smith! I'm from Russia and unfortunately I do not know English, but if you can, the answer to my question ... I beg you! I've read almost all your books and I really enjoyed the kingdom at night, but I did not understand the 10 books will be? (I hope so) Or is this just a rumor?Please reply if you can ... =)Sincerely, your loyal fan!
I feel the same way, but I am so relieved, because the books were depressing and not at all as brilliant as the true LJ books. I thought maybe she
now I know the truth and I am so glad. Love LJ, and I'm so sorry that you were duped 20 years ago. I will NEVER read the ghostwritten books, and look so forward to the new books she IS writing!!!
Above translates toWhy is it not fair directed by TV series created?? I read the book! it's almost the exact opposite! I was expecting from the film of what was represented on the book .. I'm disappointed .. I wish the author .. all of her fantasies to nowhere ...八年级仁爱版unit6 topic1的试卷_百度知道
八年级仁爱版unit6 topic1的试卷
提问者采纳
E: On May 4th. Can
62. I&#39. —We&#39、一切由旅行社代办的假日旅行) to Australia.A. of(
)28: We&#39:20 p. This
C. One possible version: Have a nice vacation. follow(
)31. 大约半小时后. package tour
C. theirs(
)39. raise. a。21, planes. —Will you go to Hangzhou by _____ car. three week
)36: Ts the 63______ of it. on
D;m going on a package tour (包价旅游. price
D.68!Wang Li;t worry. visitedⅤ.C
A WONDERFUL SCHOOL TRIPAre you interested in school trips?Wang Li. service(
)41. go out
D. August 10th
C;re welcome.
Yours. But which is the best way 41 on our trips? The great summer camp. How
)53, yourself
B:1. You too. It is very hard to buy train or air 40. When(
)29, ships and buses are all v__________。16. I spent 160 yuan ________(buy) the bike.A, and taking buses 42 not as comfortable as taking trains. Mary is going to Nanjing with her _____ during the summer vacation; 4. saving(
)35. Thank you. got along with
B, please,即费用固定. Tom did what he could _____ the girl in the river? —We have rooms with a bathroom. The train arrives in London at 3. 36-40 BCADC
41-45 ADDCBⅦ.70.Ⅴ!Ⅵ.A. vehicles
B) 21. A,请根据下面的提示以Sam的身份给父母写一张明信片. A;a(
)27,云开始散去. 情景交际A) 请从Ⅱ栏中选出Ⅰ栏中各句的最佳应答语。(
)51. Anna wants to have a relaxing vacation t we sell newspapers. common
D. I's family went to Nanjing by plane &#47. 阅读理解AWang Li. We&#39! It costs so much. September 10th(
)47. taking(
D: A friend of mine. She wants to travel abroad (到国外) but she is single. hearing
24. —_____A。 Ⅰ(
)56. saved
)52. We&#39. A: What are you going to do during your summer vacation. ten days(
)50,Sam乘汽车到达黄山时. You can _____ money _____? Nervous about traveling. He thought hard. to book
23? Now you can join us. friend
B.A. Our mothers are always busy with housework and they need time to relax. buying
22, and then he _____ a good idea.D
SUMMER CAMPHow will you spend your summer vacation.A; air &#47. What can I do for you. Green is free this weekend and he plans to see a new movie with his family.B
MOTHER’S CAMP (度假营)This is a camp for mothers: I&#39. 不填;re leaving on July 30th.22.
)57: I&#39. A. goes(
)42. study trip
D. Railway
19;s hard to say. A) 16. school trip
C. passports
B: About ten days. I want to 62_________ a room reservation. The Greens will have a _____ holiday in China. You&#39. went
C. It&#39. talked with(
)34. their
D? Do you want to make friends. Victor thought of a few countries for vacation and in the end he decided
_____ Japan? ⅡA? Mary. A. cleaner
B. Bring your family and enjoy it. They got up early and ________(visit) many places of interest there. She wants to do something different for her this time. come in(
)37;ll go to visit Chengdu next week. Going by train doesn&#39. parents
C, the sky began to clear. July 30th
B. Usually many people take cars or buses for ts hard to say. special
D;ll go on a visit to Hong Kong. drop
D, February 7th__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Lany Smith35 Bridge RoadRichmoodVIC 3132Australia 参考答案.B) 请根据对话情景填入适当的单词?B, TV and air conditioning: How long are you staying there. cost
B. You can see computers in many offices.24. 43 is cheaper (更便宜的) but slower to take a bus than to take a plane. What're leaving on July 20th and we&#39. go on
B. more interestingⅦ: OK. 37 people from the country go to the city and 38 from the city go to the cll have a meeting ________(discuss) how d like ________(book) some rooms. Ts a good idea. busy(
)40,然后从所给的选项中选出最佳选项. more beautiful
D,天正在下雨?Mary, I think ym going with my parents。Thursday: Australia is a very beautiful country. A. Wang Li is staying in Australia for about _____. I really had a good time. Why don&#39? Leave it to ECUTOURS.66. That
B. give? It&#39. Wow. easy
C. Pt going to give me any money;不填
D, buses and air-planes are all 39,太阳也出来了.(
)60. conditions
B. Jianjian&#39. What kind of room would you like, I enjoyed the sea of clouds. business trip(
)49.Wang Li.Ⅹ.Mary.A.18,雨停了。(
)26.C: Good morning. land
B.23. You may also take a plane if you have enough money. 单项选择请从各题后所给的选项中选出最佳选项, yourselfC. 清晨. A) 56-60 BEACD
B) 61. A;d better 44 a train?A?(
)59. a. While I was climbing the mountain. those
B. agreed with
D? Why not join us. go swimming and go sightseeing
D;m looking forward to ________(hear) from my pen pal.25. The summer vacation is coming. I&#39. to go
)54.Wang Li. make 63.67.Mary: 120 yuan. You will spend a wonderful holiday with many schoolmates. three-week
C. raise, a standard room with two single beds or a room with one single bed,
airplane yesterday: Yes. to discuss
25, it was raining: I want a standard room with two single beds. While(
)38, Baiyun Hotel.Ⅹ. nameⅨ.A
ECUTOURSSingle. How time flies?B.A。
Most people do not like to stay at home on vacation. take
D: Who are you going with. A. They like to 36 to see something different or do something exciting. fall
C? —No. Early in the morning. 书面表达澳大利亚学生Sam今天游览了安徽黄山,补全对话内容. Oh my God. Sam一下车就开始登山. The working c_______ here are quite good. So if you go to a farther place。提示: I&#39,掌握其大意. A, how wonderful, trains, yourselves
D. There are a lot of places of interest there. 不填;the
C.请根据对话内容从所给的选项中选出最佳选项. them
C.B. Wang Li plans to _____ in Australia. My train arrived at Beijing R________ Station at half past four in the afternoon.19. Mr. Maomao helps his mother (to) sweep the floor every day. Bob saw a film in the cinema last night. half a month
B. Wang Li is going on a _____ during the summer vacation. Jennifer doesn’t know what to do during the summer vacation. Our guided tour (旅行) makes travel abroad easy. (
)58.A, the rain stopped. came up withC; 3. go shopping and go swimmingC. 61_______ I help you.A.A.(
)55. It costs 890 yuan. And if you go to a 45 place. 64________ do you want it. About half an hour later. Computers are very c______ in our every-day life now.17.20. —How much did you _____ the Eng-lish dictionary. What about you? —For about three weeks. How soon
D. go shopping and go hikingB请阅读下面五位的信息。A。(
)46. Our plane will _____ at nine!D. 完形填空请先通读短文.A, but my parents aren&#39: OK. I would like a room with two single beds. May I have your 65_________;re going sightseeing (观光) and doing some shopping there. tickets
D;m going on a study trip to Nanjing, I began to climb the mountain.B) 请用括号中所给动词的适当形式完成下列句子及对话.69: Good morning:Ⅳ;t cost as much as by plane. We&#39. go shopping and go sightseeing
B. As soon as I got off the car,然后选出他们可能感兴趣的广告? —$ 12. twenty days
C?Wang Li;ll take _____ train. Next month is Linda’s mother’s birthday. She is nervous about that. nearer
C.Mary. three weeks(
)32. —I&#39. took
B. Trains.A;m Zheng Yi. Please meet us at the airport (飞机场).5.
During vacations. brother
D.A. to save
D. Mary is staying in Nanjing until _____, you&#39. 在登山的过程中, when I arrived there by car. Don&#39.
B. —Don&#39.
C. —_____ do you plan to stay in Shanghai: When are you leaving, yourselves(
)33. sister(
)48.A. 26-30 DCBDA
31-35 ABBCDⅥ,
Today I visited Mount Huang in Anhui,Sam领略了黄山云海的奇观. That&#39. for
C:Dear Dad and Mom!
D, I&#39. A;re staying there for a month. 词汇A) 请根据句意及首字母提示填写所缺单词. a month
)44?B. —I want to go on a visit to Mount Heng next month. take
A NEW MOVIEA new movie is on in Super Cinema this weekend.A?Wang Li. Have a good trip. He is very interested in school trips and this time he has a two-day holiday. three-weeks
C.m.Mary. When
65. pay for(
B. We had a f______ trip last weekend and we all enjoyed ourselves in the open air. 46-50 CABDA
51-55 DEBACⅧ. August 20th
D. come back
D. How long
B; 2?B. is(
)43;d like a coat!Ⅷ. to take
C. We&#39, MaryUnit 6 Topic 1同步评估Written Test PartⅣ. give. What kind of rooms do you have
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
八年级的相关知识
其他1条回答
Unit 6 Topic 1同步评估
Written Test Part
A) 请根据句意及首字母提示填写所缺单词。
16. We had a f______ trip last weekend and we all enjoyed ourselves in the open air.
17. Computers are very c______ in our every-day life now. You can see computers in many offices.
18. My train arrived at Beijing R________ Station at half past four in the afternoon.
19. Don't worry about me. The working c_______ here are quite good.
20. Trains, planes, ships and buses are all v__________.
B) 请用括号中所给动词的适当形式完成下列句子及对话。
21. I spent 160 yuan ________(buy) the bike.
22. —I'd like ________(book) some rooms. What kind of rooms do you h...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁&Blog Feed by email
Like This Page2014新版Go for it九年级英语Unit7单元整体课件_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
2014新版Go for it九年级英语Unit7单元整体课件
上传于||文档简介
&&21新​版​G​o​ ​f​o​r​ ​i​t​九​年​级​英​语​U​n​i​t单​元​整​体​课​件
大小:8.97MB