11-01-02 |
11-01-02 |
11-01-02 |
11-01-02 |
11-01-02 |
11-01-02 |
―长城教育 版权所有
传真: Email: 发邮件把“#”变为“@”
2014山西成人高考,山西成人高考,山西成人高考学校,山西成人高考成绩查询,成人高考考试时间,成人高考培训,山西成考报名,山西函授本科,山西函授大专,太原成考报名您的位置: &
2015年山西省学位英语考试报名通知
15:17&&来源:山西省学位委员会办公室
晋办函〔2015〕9号
山西省人民政府学位委员会办公室
关于做好2015年山西省各类成人高等教育本科生
申请学士学位外语统一考试工作的通知
有关高等学校:
现将2015年全省各类成人高等教育本科生申请学士学位外语统一考试报名工作有关事项通知如下:
省内各类成人高等教育(含自学考试、网络教育、函授)在学的成人本科生。省外高校在山西省举办的成人教育站点经所在地省级学位主管部门委托的成人本科生。
二、报考语种
英语、日语、德语、俄语、法语。外语类专业考生须选择第二外语进行考试。
三、考试时间及地点
考试时间为<font color="#ff年11月1日(星期日),具体时间及地点见准考证。
四、报名程序及要求
本次报名工作采用网上报名与现场确认相结合的方式进行,不接受现场报名。考生基本操作流程图见附件1,报考院校基本操作流程图见附件2.具体程序如下:
(一)考生网上报名
1.时间:<font color="#ff年9月1日08:00&9月15日24:00.
2.网址:中国学位与研究生教育信息网&成人学士学位外语考试报名系统&(以下简称&报名系统&,)。
3.考生在网报时限内登陆报名系统,完成信息注册、电子照片上传(电子照片标准见附件3)、提交报考信息等环节,请妥善保存系统自动生成的报名编号。
(二)报考院校审核考生信息
各报考院校须在考生照片上传48小时内,在管理系统中对本单位考生上传的电子照片按规定标准及有关信息进行审核。审核通过者,网报成功;审核未通过者,报名系统将自动向其发送手机短信,通知重新上传符合标准的电子照片,否则不能参加现场确认。
(三)现场确认
网报成功的报考者,在报名系统中下载打印《报名登记表(样表)》(附件4),并于<font color="#ff年9月16日&9月18日(工作时间),本人(不可替代)携带本人第二代居民身份证原件、《报名登记表》和学生证(自考生带自考准考证,无学员证的携带学校成教管理部门开具的在读证明),申请省内高校学位得报考者,到申请学位的学校进行现场确认;申请省外高校学位的报考者,在山西大学成人教育学院(太原市坞城路109号司法学校院内,联系电话:)进行现场确认,逾期不予办理。只完成网上报名,但未在规定时间内办理现场确认手续的考生,本次报名无效。《报名登记表》一经考生本人签字确认后,一律不得更改。
现场确认时缴纳报名考试费80元(晋价费字[2003]66号)。
(四)准考证下载及
<font color="#ff日起,报名系统开通准考证下载功能;<font color="#ff年12月中旬以后(具体时间另行通知),考生可登录&中国学位与研究生教育信息网&考试报名系统查询,或到申请学位的学校查询成绩。
五、有关要求
1.要及时将报名事项及有关要求通知考生,确保网报及现场确认顺利进行。
2.要做好现场确认时所需设备与软件的安装、测试与人员培训等准备工作。
3.现场确认时要进行&人证同一性&认定,在线核验、采集考生第二代居民身份证芯片内的个人信息,严防替考发生;各确认点要对考生信息严格保密,不得泄露。
4.本次考试大纲以教育部学位与研究生教育发展中心组编的《成人高等教育学士学位英(俄、德、法、日)语水平考试大纲》为准(高等教育出版社)。
5.报考院校应指派专人负责本单位2015年成人学位外语考试工作,并将负责人资料(姓名、职务,手机)纸质版一式一份(盖章)附电子版,于8月31日前报送省学位办,联系人:赵瑞,联系电话、传真:,邮编030006.
若有技术问题,请及时与教育部学位中心考试处联系,联系方式如下:
教育部学位中心联系人:李金,联系电话:010-.
1.考生基本操作流程图
2.报考院校基本操作流程图
3.考生上传电子照片标准
4.报名登记表(样表)
山西省学位委员会办公室
&&上一篇:&&
&&下一篇:&&
相关资讯:
网站导航:
信&#12288;息
课&#12288;程
社&#12288;区
访&#12288;谈
超值优惠套餐=基础学习班+冲刺串讲班(部分地区另包含真题精讲班或习题精讲班) 85/95课时
含套餐全部课程及服务,当期考试不过,按协议退费。 85/95课时
紧扣教材大纲,逐章系统讲解课时数:70课时
梳理重要考点,预测命题方向课时数:15课时
精讲历年真题,直击命题精髓
课时数:10课时
精讲典型习题,提高应考能力
课时数:10课时
学员 yanwuyingge:
学员 ansdot:
学员 adoitqhjrghla:
学员 shangfuxing:
学员 Sabrina_1987:
学员 fujinglei:
学员 chenxin11212:
学员 xinkulala:
&#12288;&#12288;1、凡本网注明
&来源:自考365网校&的所有作品,版权均属自考365网校所有,未经本网授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式使用;已经本网授权的,应在授权范围内使用,且必须注明&来源:自考365&。违反上述声明者,本网将追究其法律责任。
&#12288;&#12288;2、本网部分资料为网上搜集转载,均尽力标明作者和出处。对于本网刊载作品涉及版权等问题的,请作者与本网站联系,本网站核实确认后会尽快予以处理。
本网转载之作品,并不意味着认同该作品的观点或真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人转载使用,请与著作权人联系,并自负法律责任。
&#12288;&#12288;3、本网站欢迎积极投稿
&#12288;&#12288;4、联系方式:
电话:010-12015年成人学士学位英语考试考前提分卷(1)
2014年成人高考教材书― 成人高考信息中心
??????????
??????????
您当前的位置:&>&
2015年成人学士学位英语考试考前提分卷(1)
2014年成人高考教材书
发布日期: 14:26:08
&Part I Dialogue Completion(15 points)
Directions:There are 15 Short incomplete dialogues in this part,each followed by 4choices marked A,B,C and D.Choose the best one to complete the dialogue and.mark your answer on the ANSWER SHEET with a single line through the center.
1、 David:Hi,Jane,do you have some change with you?I have to make a call on the
pay phone.&
Jane:Pay phone?Why not use my mobile phone?__________.&
A.Here you are
B.You are welcome
C.It is OK
D.Don&t worry
2、 George:You&ve given US a wonderful Chinese dinner.Mrs.Li.&
Mrs.Li:&
A.Oh,I'm afraid I didn&t cook very well.
B.I'm glad you enjoyed it.
C.Come again when you are free.
D.It&s not necessary for you to say so.
3、 Woman:Excuse me,do you know where the airport is?
Passerby:Sorry,I'm not native,either.&
Womlllll:Never mind.__________.&
A.Where are you going
B.Thank you just the same
C.That,s so bad
D.I think so
4、 Mike:Could you lend me the dictionary?
Susan:Sure.Here you are.&
Mike:Thank you.1 won&t keep it long.I just want to look up a few words.&
Susan:I'm not using it now.__________.&
A.Take your time
B.Take it easy
C.Hurry up
D.Don&t worry
5、 Receptionist:Hello,Spring Hotel.May I help you?
Customer:__________?
A.What kind of room do you think I like
B.I'm wondering if you have any vacancies tomorrow
C.Thanks for calling.Will I have a room ready for you
D.Have you made a reservation for a double-bed room
6、 Hugo:I guess your chance of getting that job would be pretty slim.What could be the harm if you just apply for it?
A.I am not sure about my future
B.I'm still hesitating to choose
C.You&re bright
D.It&S time that I ran a risk
7、Miss Li:Good aftemoon.I,m going to invire sone American friends to dinner.Please
reserve a table for us.&
Waitress:Sure,when and how many people?
Miss Li:Four people at about eight this evenin9.&
Waitress:__________,l&1l make the reservation at once.&
B.I'm clear
8、 Student A:It&s terrible.I can&t make anything out of this lecture.&
Student A:__________.I'm thinking of dropping the course.&
A.Neither can I
B.I know nothing about it
C.It's dead simple
D.The professor speaks well
9、 Mary:Hello.&
Tom:Hello.May I speak to Mary,please?
Mary:Speaking.&
Tom:Hi,Mary.__________.&
A.I'm Tom Johnson
B.This is Tom Johnson
C.I'm Tom Johnson here
D.It&S Tom Johnson
10、 Waiter:Excuse me,__________?
Customer:Yes,I'll have a hamburger with French fries.&
A.what do you want to eat
B.have you decided what to have
C.are vou ready to order
D.who&d like to order
11、 Classmate A:Damn it.My mailbox got packed with loads of junks. Classmate B:You can use Active Email Monitor,a Spare filter,to create any number of filters and so cut down on the amount of junk emails you receive.&
Classmate A:Thank you.You really help me a lot.&
Classmate B:__________.&
A.It,s my pleasure
B.It&s my duty
C.It,s mv job
D.It&s my fault
12、 Lillian:Is this party going to be given in the school yard this afternoon ?
Peter:__________.&
A.If only the rain stops
B.If the rain stops
C.When the rain stops
D.Lest the rain stops
13、 Teacher:When wiH the lecture begin?
Student:It will begin at half past eight.&
Teacher:__________?
Student:About two hours.&
A.What time is it
B.What day is today
C.How long will it last
D.How often
14、 Lily:,Bob?
David:Tom is very ill and has to go to the hospital.&
A.What are you doing
B.What&S the matter with you
C.What&S new
D.What&S the hurry
15、 Waitress:How do you want your potatoes?Mashed,fried or baked?
Customer:__________.&
A.Yes,please
B.No,thank you
C.Neither,thank you
D.Baked potato,please
Part II Reading Comprehension(40 points)
Directions:There are 4 reading passages in this part.Each passage is followed by some questions or unfinished statements.For each of them there are four choices marked A,B,C and D.You should decide on the best choice and mark the corresponding letter on the Answer Sheet with o single line throught the center.
16、根据以下内容回答16-35题:
An occasional drink with dinner could reduce the risk of having a stroke(中风),according to a new study.Researchers found that light to moderate drinkers can lower their risk by about 20 per cent compared with nondrinkers.&
The study was the biggest ever to examine the link between alcohol and stroke.It showed that as little as a single glass of wine or beer per week can significantly reduce stroke risk.The study involved more than 22,000 men,but the researchers said the results could also apply to women.&
However,the researchers stressed it would be unwise for doctors to advise patients who don&t drink to suddenly start or those who drink small amounts to begin consuming more heavily.The study found no added protection from stroke by drinking more than lightly or moderately.&
And researchers warned of possible harms posed by alcohol,such as liver damage,the dangers of driving while drunk and the risk of breast cancer in women.&
What&S more,there are other ways to reduce stroke risk,such as quitting smoking or lowering blood pressure.&
Numerous studies have shown that modest drinking reduces the risk of heart disease.But until now,the evidence of an effect on strokes has been less convincing.Early studies were criticized because they simply compared drinkers to non-drinkers.This latest study examined varying levels of alcohol intake.It found that between one drink a week and one a day reduces the risk,and the lesser amount was about as good as the higher one.&
The study was the biggest ever because__________ .
A.ie has been published lately
B.it involved more than 22,000 men
C.it provided some advice to doctors
D.the results could also apply to women
17、Which of the following ways is NOT mentioned in the passage to reduce stroke risk?
A.Giving up smoking
B.Lowering blood pressure
C.Drinking lightly and occasionally
D.Taking medicine on time
18、Alcohol does the following harm EXCEPT__________ .
A.resulting in liver damage
B.causing traffic accidents
C.lowering blood pressure
D.increasing the risk of breast cancer
19、The study is considered more successful because it__________ .
A.compared drinkers to nondrinkers
B.tested light drinkers
C.looked into heavy drinkeis
D.examined varying levels of alcohol intake
20、The purpose of the study is__________ .
A.to look at the link between alcohol and stroke
B.to advise non.drinkers to make a start
C.to encourage light drinkers to become heavy drinkers
D.to promote the sale of alcohol
21、根据以下内容回答21-40题:
Earthquakes may rightly be ranked as one of the most destructive forces known to man:since reeords began to be written down,it has been estimated that earthquake-related fatalities(死亡)have numbered in the millions,and that earthquake-related destruction has been be-vond calculation.The greater part of such damage and loss of life has been due to falling down of buildings and the effects of rockslides,floods,fire,disease,gigantic sea waves,and other phenomena(现象)resulting from earthquakes,rather than from the quakes themselves.&
The great majority of all earthquakes occur Off two specific areas,along the coasts of the Pacific Ocean and from the East Indies to the Atlas Mountains.But they may,however,happen anywhere at any time.&
This element of the unknown has for centuries added greatly to the fear and horror sur-rounding earthquakes,but in recent times there have been indications that earthquake predic-tion may be possible.By analyzing changes in animal behavior,patterns of movements in the earth&S surface.and other unusual phenomena,scientists have shown increasing Success in pre-dicting when and where earthquakes will strike.As a result,a worldwide earthquake-warning network is already in operation and has helped to prepare for the vast destruction that mightotherwise have been totally unexpected.&
It is.doubtful,that man will ever be able to control earthquakes and do away with the destructiveness altogether。but as how.and why earthquakes happen become better understood,man will become more and more able to deal with their possible destruction before it occurs.&
Most destruction caused by earthquakes is the results of the following EXCEPT__________ .
A.the collapsing of buildings and the fire it causes&
B.the floods and huge sea waves resulting from earthquakes.
C.the disease that often follows earthquakes
D.the panic brought about by earthquakes
22、&This element of the unknown&in the third paragraph refers to the fact that__________ .
A.earthquake&related destruction has been beyond calculation
B.millions of people have died during earthquakes
C.earthquakes may occur anywhere at any time
D.there are other phenomena resulting from earthquakes
23、Which of the following is NOT true according to the passage?
A.A worldwide earthquake warning network has been set up to avoid major earthquakes.
B.Unusual behavior of animals may be an indication of possible earthquakes.
C.It seeins possible now for scientists to predict when and where earthquakes will occur.
D.Most earthquakes take place on some specific areas of the earth.&
24、The author believes that the prediction of earthquakes__________ .
A.should be more accurate in future
B.is of some help
C.is as a matter offact impossible
D.is really reliable
25、It can be inferred from the last paragraph that the author is chiefly interested in__________ .
A.controlling earthquakes
B.making earthquakes harmless
C.getting prepared and handling the possible destruction beforehand
D.having a better understanding of earthquakes
26、根据以下内容回答26-45题:
It is natural for young people to be critical of their parents at times and to blame them for most of the misunderstanding between them.They have always complained,more or less justly,that they are possessive and dominant;that they do not trust their children to deal with crisis;that they talk too much about certain problems--and that they have no sense of humor,at least in parent-child relationships.&
I think it is true that parents often underestimate their teenage children and also forget how they themselves felt when young.&
Young people often irritate parents with their choices in clothes and hairstyles,in enter-tainers and music.This is not their motive.They feel cut off from the adult world into which they have not yet accepted.So they create a culture and society of their own.Then,if it turns out that their music or entertainers or vocabulary or clothes or hairstyles irritate their parents,this gives them additional enjoyment.The feel they are superior,at least in a small way,and that they are leaders in style and taste.&
Sometimes you are resistant,and proud because you do not want your parents to approve of what you do.If they did approve,it looks as if you are betraying your own age group.But in that case,you are assuming that you are the underdog(劣势者):you can&t win but at least you can keep your honor.This is passive way of looking at things.It is natural enough after long years of childhood,when you were completely under your parents&contr01.But it ignores the fact that you are nOW beginning to be responsible for yourself.&
If you plan to control your life,cooperation can be part of that plan.You can impress others,especially your parents,into doing things the way you want.You can impress others with your sense of responsibility and initiative,so that they will give you the authority to do what you want to do.
This passage is primarily meant for__________ .
A.parents
B.teenagers
C.educators
D.psychologists
27、The first paragraph is mainly about..
A.the teenagers&criticism of their parents
B.the misunderstandings between teenagers and their parents
C.the parents&complaints about their children
D.the dominance of the parents over their children
28、Teenagers tend to have strange clothes and hairstyles because they__________ .
A.want to irritate their parents
B.have a strong desire to be leaders in style and taste
C.have no other way to enjoy themselves better
D.want to show their existence by creating a culture of their own
29、Teenagers do not want their parents to approve of whatever they do because they__________ .
A.have a desire to be independent
B.feel that they are superior in a small way to the adults
C.are not likely to win over the adults
D.have already been accepted into the adult world
30、To improve parent-child relationships。teenagers are advised to be.
A.obedient
B.independent
C.responsible
D.cooperative
31、 根据以下内容回答31-50题:&
Too often young people get themselves employed quite by accident,not knowing what lies in the way of opportunity for promotion,happiness and security.As a result,they are employed doing jobs that afford them little or no satisfaction.Our school leavers face so much competition that they seldom care what they do as long as they can earn a livin9.Some stay long at a job and learn to like it;others quit from one to another looking for something to suit them.The young graduates who leave the university look for jobs that.offer a salary up to their expectation.Very few go out into the world knowing exactly what they want and realizing their own abilities.The reason behind all this confusion is that there never has been a proper vocational guidance in our educational institution.Nearly all grope(摸索)in the dark and their chief concern when they look for a job is to ask what salary is like.They never bother to think whether they are suited for the iob or,even more important,whether the job suits them.Having a job is more than merely providing yourseff and your dependants with daily bread and.some money for leisure and entertainment.It sets a pattern of life and,in many ways,determines social status in life,selection of friends,leisure and interest.&
In choosing a career you should first consider the type of work which will you're your interest.Nothing is more pathetic than taking on a job in which you have no interest,for it will not only discourage your desire to succeed in life but also ruin you talents and ultimately make you an emotional wreck and a bitter person.&
The reason why some people are unlikely to succeed in life is that they__________ .&
A.have ruined their talents
B.have taken on an unsuitable job
C.think of nothing but their salary
D.are not aware of their own potential
32、The difficulty in choosing a suitable job lies mainly in that__________ .
A.much competition has to be faced
B.many employees have no working experience
C.the young people only care about how much they can earn
D.schools fail&to offer students appropriate vocational guidance
33、 Which of the following statements is most important according to the passage?
A.Your job must suit your interest.
B.Your job must set a pattern of life.
C.Your job must offer you a high salary.
D.Your job must not ruin your talents.&
34、The best title for this passage would be.
A.What Can a Good Job Offer?
B.Earning a Living.
C.Correct Attitude on Job.hunting.
D.How to Choose a Job?
35、Thd word&pathetic&in paragraph 2 most probably means__________ .
A.splendid
B.miserable
C.disgusted
D.touching
Part Ⅲ Vocabulary and Structure(20 points).
Directions:There are 30 incomplete sentences in this part.For each sentence there are four choices marked A,B,CandD.Choose the answer that best completes the sentence.Then mark the correspondingletter on the Answer Sheet with a single through the center.
36、 In no way__________ the amount of heat.&
A.the temperature equals
B.equals the temperature
C.does the temperature equal
D.does the temperature equals
37、 When a man is over 70,his time of full__________ is usually past.&
A.ability
B.movement
C.activity
38、 The football game comes to you__________ from New York.&
39、The mouth.opens to__________a great number of sharp teeth.&
D.compose
40、 I__________ him to develop a hobby but I failed.&
A.advised
B.suggest
C.prohibited
D.persuaded
41、 Anv student who__________ his homework is unlikely to pass the examination.
A.reduces
B.offends
C.praetices
D.neglects
42、 He went to HongKong on some__________ business.&
A.respective
C.private
D.personal
43、 My early __________at learning to drive were unsuccessful.&
A.reactions
B.progresses
C.attempts
44、 All units of measurements are__________ ,because space,time and other dimensions are not naturally divided into units.&
A.artificial
B.spiritual
D.beneficial
45、 You will see this product__________ wherever you go.&
A.to be&advertised
B.advertised
C.advertise
D.advertising该文章来于/chengrengaokao//9362.html如有转载请注明来源

我要回帖

更多关于 2012山西省教师招聘 的文章

随机推荐