《金银岛英语读后感》读后感

欢迎来到作文网!
& 《金银岛》读后感_600字
扫描二维码,在手机上浏览
《金银岛》读后感_600字
  在去年的暑假里,我读了一本叫《金银岛》的小说,这本书让我回味无穷,你也一起来看看吧!
  故事的主人公是一个十岁大的小男孩,他的爸爸在海边经营着一家小酒馆。一天,酒馆里来了一位比尔船长,不久,他便因饮酒过量而猝死了,吉姆在之后的整理遗物时,从他的身上发现了一张藏宝图,为此与乡绅和医生一起在长岛上跟海盗进行了明争暗斗,终于因为吉姆夺回了大船而获胜,带着宝物平安归来。
  在现实生活当中,我可没有吉姆这么的机灵、勇敢,如果把吉姆换做是我的话,那肯定会让海盗得逞的。我就发生过胆小的事情。有一次,爸爸要加班要到深夜,而妈妈距离下班回家还有一段时间,我做完作业后觉得无所事事,就打开了电脑,悠闲的玩起了《星星球大战》。突然,一阵狂风袭来,以迅雷不及掩耳之势,掀开了虚掩的窗户,打开了关着的房门,就连我书桌上的作业本也无能幸免于难,像仙女散花般的飞得到处都是,我害怕极了,身体像寒风中的树叶一样在瑟瑟发抖,抬头望向窗外,天昏地暗、狂风怒号,好像世界末日即将来临!紧接着,暴雨如注,倾盆而下&&
  一瞬间,眼前刚刚发生的一切,让我猝不及防,不知如何是好。对,此时妈妈肯定已经在回家的路上了,她会被大雨淋湿的,我慌慌张张地找到雨伞,准备出门。无巧不成书,在我推开防盗门的那一刻,竟然跟妈妈撞了个满怀!
  读了这本书,我明白了:做什么事情都要勇敢的面对,不能逃避。小吉姆勇往直前,不畏惧困难的精神,真是值得我向他学习的。&&&&六年级:谭炳作文网专稿 未经允许不得转载
不够精彩?
我要点评:《金银岛》读后感_600字
的其他文章
写作达人推荐金银岛英语读后感_中国作文网
中国作文网,小学生作文,初中作文,高中作文优秀作文大全! ||||||
||||| |||||
您当前的位置: →
→ 金银岛英语读后感
金银岛英语读后感
金银岛读后感1. After reading this book, I admire the little dramatis personae very much. And it make me feeling more. Jim Hawkins was a timid and shy boy at first. At the beginning of the voyage, Jim was only a waiter in the cabin. But he was able to fight with enemys, and recapture the ship from the enemys at last. Although he was always prone to became actuation. His courage and insight that had been represented make me admirable. I have learned many things from him, like brave, resource, accommodating and so on. If we also have the spirit that Jim has, many difficult questions must be readily solved. 2.水平 I think this book is fabulous!I thought this because it was full of adventure,death,excitement,and a little humor.I also thought the author had a strange but interesting desire to kill off his characters!I haven't read the whole book yet,but I have a dire need to find out what happens in the end. After I have read the whole book, it really did frustrate me because i didnt understand the hard old languages that were written in the book. I hated the ending of the story because you never really recieve some sort of a good feeling. I did learn that the main character , Jim becomes a loyal and responsible character though. Overall i didnt quite enjoy reading the "boring brick" but however i did fancy the plot. Now i have to write a chracter essay for Jim. But i dont know how i am going to get all the information on to one sheet of pa-pe-r.Personally i dont reccomend people to read this book if they are suppose to write an essay on it, but i do reccomend people to read this book if they are stranded on an island with nothing to do. 3. TREASURE ISLAND《金银岛》英文(book report) Introduction The writor’s name is Robert Louis Stevenson. He was born in Edinburgh on November 13th 1850. His grandfather and father were civil engineering,made great achievements in the lighthouse construction. And they wished that Stevenson would take over their own enterprise. In 1867, Stevenson received his father’s decree to enter the Edinburgh University to study civil engineering. In fact, he loved literature when he was a child. So he asked his father to study literature, and was refused. But his father let him study law. In 1878, Stevenson published his first travel notes "Inland river Range". A year later, he published "Jilv roaming in mind" and "Man and the casual theory". Since then, he gave up his businelawyer, writing with great concentration. In a short period of his life, he wrote a large number of essays, travelogues, essays, novels and poems. 1894, only 44-year-old Stevenson suddenly suffered from stroke,and died of illnein the Pacific south of the capital, Apia, Western Samoa and was buried in the local mountains overlooking the Pacific. summary My name was Jim Hawkins. An old seaman called Bill came to my father’s inn. He asked me to keep my eyes open for a seaman with one leg. But one day, a man named Black Dog came to the inn suddenly. And he fighted with Bill for something. Black Dog ran away with his blood running down. And Bill lay on the floor when he was going to leave. Then the Blind Man came and gave Bill a Black Spot. But Bill died just then. I told mother that I knew. And then my mother and I decided to ask for help in the neighboring village, but failed. Fortunately, several men were willing to ride to Dr Liversery. And my mother and I went back to the inn to get our lawful money, and I took the oil cloth packet of pa-pe-rs. Then we ran away and hid under the bridge. The Blind Man brought some other pirates in the inn for the oil cloth packet of pa-pe-rs, and failed, of course. But the Blind Man didn’t believe. So they quarreled when Dirk sent signals to let them run away. And the Blind Man was left along and killed by the running houses. We rode to Dr Liversery’s house. I gave the oil cloth packet of pa-pe-rs to him. And we decided to ready to find that money. Several days later, a letter came and asked Red Ruth and I to go to Bristol. The squire gave me a note to take to John Silver when I arrived here. And I found the Black Dog was also here and ran away. John deceived me into believing his innocence. The captain was a sharp man and he was afraid of a mutiny. So we moved the powder and arms to the room near by ours. Then we started the voyage. The voyage was very good, except Mr. Arrow. He drank too much after a day or two at sea. At last, he disappeared entirely with no reason. Before arrived the island, I want a apple. But the apple barrel was nearly empty, so I had to climb into it, and had a sleep there. When I was awake, I heard that Silver asked Dick to join him to create a mutiny. And so did Dick. They wanted to kill us on the island. I told all I had known to my friend. When we arrived in the island, some of them carelessly obey orders. The captain decided to make some of them go to the island for keeping them calm and let the mutiny came late. I quickly went over the ship’s side and into the nearest boat. I arrived first and ran towards the trees. And then I witnessed that Silver killed Tom and admitted having killed Alan. Because they didn’t join Silver. I was scared. I left there as silent as I could, and met Ben Gunn who had lived on the island for 3 years. My friends’ boat was turned over by wind. All of our stores sank to the bottom, and only two guns of five could be used. They found the stockade and stayed here after they landed. Ben Gunn killed one of pirate at night. So Silver came to talk about peace, but failed. After an hour, fighting began. Our defence was very good, and we had a good place -----in the house. So we wan first. Then Dr Liversery was going to see Ben. And I went away secretly with filling both pockets of my coat with food. I took the boat which made by Ben Gunn to cut the “Hispania” loose. After that, I climbed onto the ship, and striked the pirate’s flag , and killed Israel Hands before he killed me. I climbed down the rope and left the “Hispania” on the bay. I found that my friends were not in the stockade when I walked in. I was survived by Silver. Because other pirates all wanted to kill me. But Silver persuaded them to not do it. I also knew that Dr Liversery gave the map to Silver. So they decided to search the money. They difficultly found the place where the treasure was. But the money was missing. Because GUNN had moved it to a hole. The other pirates were very angry, and ready to kill Silver and me. But Dr Liversery ,Gunn and Gray saved us. One of them was shotted to die, and others ran away. The end of the adventure was that we removed the treasure to the ship, and left the tree pirates on the island. Silver went back with us because Dr Liversery had promised to him. Comment After reading this book, I admire the little dramatis personae very much. And it make me feeling more. Jim Hawkins was a timid and shy boy at first. At the beginning of the voyage, Jim was only a waiter in the cabin. But he was able to fight with enemys, and recapture the ship from the enemys at last. Although he was always prone to became actuation. His courage and insight that had been represented make me admirable. I have learned many things from him, like brave, resource, accommodating and so on. If we also have the spirit that Jim has, many difficult questions must be readily solved. 原创投稿,百度搜索"中国作文网"个就是,记住们的域名:
上一篇作文:
下一篇作文:
本文标题:金银岛英语读后感&版权说明
作文标题: 作文地址:
1、中小学生优秀原创《金银岛英语读后感》一文由中国作文网()网友提供,版权归原作者本人所有,转载请注明出处! 2、转载或引用本网内容必须是以新闻性或资料性公共免费信息为使用目的的合理、善意引用,不得对本网内容原意进行曲解、修改,同时必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。 3、对于不当转载或引用本网内容而引起的民事纷争、行政处理或其他损失,本网不承担责任。
最新读后感
热门读后感
推荐读后感
旗下频道:《金银岛》读后感_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
《金银岛》读后感
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢读《金银岛》有感_作文1000字_初一作文_第一范文网
& 读《金银岛》有感
读《金银岛》有感
勇者无敌 &&读《金银岛》有感 &这好像是命中注定似的,&他听了我讲完后说,&每次到了关健时刻,都是你救了我们的性命&&&这是一个关于生命与财宝的故事。 今年暑假,我在快乐玩耍的同时,还收获到了一本好书&&《金银岛》。这本书是英国作家史蒂文森的著作。故事在开头,就深深地吸引了我,男孩霍金斯的父母经营着一家客店,经常有水手来投宿。这一天,客店里来了一位不速之客,男孩金的冒险生涯也从此拉开了帷幕。 栗壳色的皮肤,伤痕累累的老水手;古老而神秘的水手歌谣;歌谣中提到的死者的皮箱;还有刚烈的朗姆酒&&一切的一切,都蒙着神秘的色彩。这些场景历历在目,引领着我迈入金银岛,踏上这充满惊险的世界。现实中的我,我的生活黯淡无光,每日每刻重复着衣来伸手,饭来张口的无忧生活。过着无所事事的好日子,不会冒出一位真正的水手来找上我,委托我替他做事;更不可能会有人带我去无人岛上探险。 我再一次翻开《金银岛》,与金一起经历冒险,感受勇者的生活。在一次意外事故中,金发现了藏在老水手皮箱里的藏宝图,并与乡绅金乐理和利夫西大夫等人一起,动身航海去寻找那个传说中的金银岛。在岛上,水手们为争夺金钱而分成了两派,拼得你死我活,而金则用他的智慧一次又一次地救了大家,并成功地帮助大家消灭了反派,带着许多金银财宝返航了。 我一口气读完了这本书,真令人意犹未尽。霍金斯惊心动魄的冒险历程,令我时时为他捏一把汗,但这种丰富多彩的生活却又叫人多么的向往与羡慕呀,丢开书本,突然发现我的世界是那么&可怕&的&风平浪静&,冒险对于我来说是那么的遥远。这本书的主人公金不时得与各种各样的人打交道,还要和真正的海盗pk,书里进述着我前所未有的经历,一幅幅惊心动魄的画面跃然眼前,使我心潮澎湃,思绪万千。 &快!操家伙,去救人!&突然,电视新闻播报着四川宝成石亭江铁路大桥被洪水冲断了,火车乘客死里逃生的新闻,小汉镇郑本禹等人奋不顾身p紧张有绪地操起铁锤,为群众们打开了生命的通道。好样的,太好了!对!他们都是勇者,人民的楷模。连日来,我国乃至全世界的各种自然灾害不断,电视,报纸新闻不停地播报,令人悲悯不已,但同时也涌现了无数勇者与英雄,使人倍感欣慰与振奋。生活中惊心动魄的真真切切的事时时在发生,真正的英雄和勇者,就在我们的身边周围。 所以,在书本课堂之外,我们也要学习,学习他们勇者精神,时刻准备着,做一个生活的勇者,无论天灾人祸,在困难来临时,勇敢地面对,时刻努力做一个对国家对社会有用的人。是的,勇者无敌,真正财宝是我们的生命!
读《金银岛》有感 相关内容:
记得苏格拉底说过:世界上最快乐的事,莫过于为理想而奋斗。我们从不怀疑,因为梦想只要经过奋斗,就可能变成现实。哪怕没有成功,我们也不后悔,因为我们至少奋斗、努力过。中国梦不是一个新词,很多人都曾抒发和讲述过自己的中国梦。...
没有阳光,就没有温暖;没有水源,就没有生命;没有父母,就没有我们自己;没有亲情、友情和爱情,世界就会是一片孤独和黑暗 这些都是浅显的道理,没有人会不懂,但生活中的我们在理所当然地享受着这一切的同时,却常常缺少了一颗感恩的心...
滴不尽相思血泪抛红豆,开不完春柳春花满画楼。睡不稳纱窗风雨黄昏后,忘不了新愁于旧愁。相信星星会说话,石头会开花的90后的我,喜欢中国的古诗词,喜欢那些文人雅客们的诉说。喜欢那些美得让人窒息的文字。静水流深。沧笙踏歌。
书籍,是人类智慧、文明的载体,是青少年学生的朋友,是他们认识世界,了解人生,增长知识,通向未来的桥梁。 现在,我们的许多青少年学生在阅读文学名著上,存在心绪浮躁,急功近利,浅尝辄止的心态。
敬爱的老师们: 您好! 老师,你像蜡烛一般,燃烧了自己,照亮了别人。老师,你像春天的细雨,滋润着花儿,灌溉着大地,而我们在这允吸着细雨茁壮成长。老师,你把幼小的我们,培养成成熟懂事的少年。
雅安有梦,中国有梦XX年,汶川地震带给人们的沉痛悲伤还没有完全退去,雅安地震又让我们在一次蒙受灾难。安蜀有难九州同悲!一次次的灾难抨击着我们,作为华夏儿女的我们并没有倒下,而是迎着困难勇往直前!
从小母亲给我的是温暖的爱,她那双粗糙的双手,牵着我走过风风雨雨,父亲给我的则是含蓄而深沉的爱,他那宽厚的臂膀如高山大海,给我无穷的力量和智慧。
有梦才有追逐 金陵汇文学校 初一(五)班 艾戈晗 春日的周末,窗外淅淅沥沥地下着小雨。伴随着屋檐下滴滴答答的水声,有如潺潺溪流般流进我的心田。
查看更多>>黄小星的空间
金银岛读书笔记(3篇)
金银岛读书笔记(篇1)
最近,我读了一本著名探险故事书,它便是史帝文生所著的《金银岛》了。故事发生在十八世纪,杰夫.何金斯是一个小男孩,他渴望并且热衷於出海寻宝。有一次,他到了金银岛寻宝,与海盗、水手打交道,亲身体验到船员之间真诚、忠实、虚伪、残暴的种种现象,目睹了一幕幕令人惊心动魄的故事。
读了这本探险故事,使我感触良多。主人翁杰夫.何金斯原是一个胆小、害羞的孩子。父亲去世后,他便开始了探险。在探险之旅中,初时杰夫只是一个船舱裏的服务生,但他却勇於与敌人搏斗,后来更从海盗手中夺回大船,并自命为新任船长。虽然杰夫.何金斯经常易於冲动,但他所表现出来的非凡勇气和过人胆识,足以令我佩服不已。杰夫.何金斯凭著勇气与胆识,由一个胆小怕事的小男孩变成一位夺回大船的英雄。而我们有时遇到难题,便自乱阵脚,不努力探讨解决的办法。试想想,若我们也有杰夫那种勇於尝试和敢於探索的精神,许多难题不是都能迎刃而解吗?
在故事结尾,杰夫返航后,并没提到他分到多少财宝,他反而发誓再也不去寻宝了。还时常受到噩梦困扰,梦见大海和金币。金币令杰夫做噩梦,而不是富贵梦;一味追求物质的满足,最终只是徒劳;贪婪和欲望永远不会带来美好的生活。如果人人都明白这个道理,恐怕便不会发生一些野心家为争夺名利而不择手段的事情了。
《金银岛》是19世纪英国作家史蒂文森的成名作,也是一本举世公认的世界名著。 书中描写一个叫吉姆的孩子,从一个海盗那里,偶尔得到一张埋藏巨额财富的荒岛地形图,这事引起了当地乡绅屈利劳尼先生的兴趣。为了找到这笔财富,他们驾驶了一艘三桅船去荒岛探险。不料船上混入了一伙海盗,他们在独腿西尔弗的策划下,妄图夺下三桅船,独吞这笔财富。吉姆在无意中得到这一消息,他配合屈利劳尼先生同海盗们展开了英勇机智的斗争,最后终于战胜了他们找到了宝藏。
在斯蒂文森巧妙的安排下,浩瀚的大海、荒凉的孤岛给读者创造了一个亦真亦幻的世界,引领读者进入了一个笼罩着幻想纱幕的境域。一个接一个似明实暗、似松实紧的悬念创造出一环紧扣一环的迭起高潮。充满着孩童情趣的生动对话、风浪迭起的气氛渲染使小说从努至终笼罩着一层神秘的色彩,而同时又洋溢着一股朝气与热情。
金银岛读书笔记(篇2)
在这个寒假,我读了一本关于探险故事的书,这本书也是一本举世公认的世界名著,名叫《金银岛》。
《金银岛》这本书中主要描写一个叫吉姆的孩子,从一个海盗那里,偶尔得到一张埋藏巨额财富的荒岛地形图,这事引起了当地乡绅先生的兴趣。为了找到这笔财富,他们驾驶了一艘三桅船去荒岛探险。不料船上混入了一伙海盗,他们在独腿赛尔威的策划下,妄图夺下三桅船,独吞这笔财富。吉姆在无意中得到这一消息,他配合乡绅先生同海盗们展开了英勇机智的斗争,最后终于战胜了那群海盗,找到了宝藏。
吉姆原来是一个胆小的孩子,父亲死了、自己家的旅馆被砸后,吉姆带着藏宝图踏上了寻宝的路程,寻宝的途中虽然遭遇了海盗,但吉姆不畏艰险,和乡绅他们一起与海盗进行斗争,最终战胜了海盗,拿到了宝藏。吉姆的人生道路中经历了这样一件重大的事情,使他从一个胆小的孩子变成了一个勇敢、坚强的孩子。我们做事也要像吉姆一样,遇事沉着、冷静,勇敢、坦然面对面前遇到的困难,不畏艰险,这样困难就会迎刃而解了。
我十分讨厌书中的那个赛尔威,他是个阴险、狡猾、善变的人,是一个的的确确的“两面派”。一会是一个善良的好人,一会又变成了一个坏蛋,一个海盗头子。我很讨厌他。
《金银岛》这本书让我知道了:在邪恶势力面前要沉着、稳重,不能在邪恶势力面前有所畏惧。要勇敢、坦然面对面前遇到的困难,这样困难就会迎刃而解了。
金银岛读书笔记(篇3)
《金银岛》是一部新颖别致、曲折离奇的小说,它描写的是离奇而浪漫的海上冒险故事。
故事的主人公吉姆,在一次偶然的机会,得到了金银岛的藏宝图。有钱的乡绅屈利劳尼先生买下了一艘名叫“伊期班袅拉”号的帆船,和李甫西医生一起,带着吉姆到茫茫大海的一个荒岛上去寻宝。以西尔弗为首的一伙觊觎这批宝藏的海盗,装扮成水手也随着帆船来到金银岛。围绕海盗船长弗林特埋在金银岛上价值70万英镑的宝藏,寻宝者和海盗之间展开了一场生死搏斗。由于大家保持冷静和团结,并且机智地和海盗周旋,最后终于战胜了海盗,寻得宝藏,平安返航。
这个故事告诉我们,人生的路如同海上寻宝之旅,不可能一帆风顺,一定会碰到许多意想不到的困难和挫折,我们一定不能慌乱,只要我们保持冷静和团结,只要我们勇敢和坚强,我们就一定能战胜这些困难和挫折,看见胜利的曙光,得到成功的喜悦。就像一首歌曲里唱的那样:“不经历风雨,怎么见彩虹……”
最新发布的日志
散文网推荐文章

我要回帖

更多关于 金银岛英语读后感 的文章

随机推荐