帮忙翻译下 吧~~ 只有这么多会员积分 翻译了~~

搜狗问问-搜狗旗下最大互动问答社区英语高手来帮忙啊,帮翻译一下 不好的坚决不给分的啊_百度知道
英语高手来帮忙啊,帮翻译一下 不好的坚决不给分的啊
在鸟类中,猫头鹰最恐怖最丑陋了,可他是田鼠的天敌,总在黑夜里为农民狩猎,消灭侵害庄稼的田鼠。因此,我们不能被外边的美丽所迷惑,要深刻的观察其本质。也许外表的美丽和内在的美丽是统一的,也许外表虽然美丽可内心肮脏,也许外表丑陋内在美丽,也许外边丑陋内心更丑陋,这都需要我们根据具体的对象去做具体分析和观察,不能一概而论。 我对美丽的理解是,只要给人类感官和心灵带来愉悦的就是美丽的东西。不要因为人家的美丽而嫉妒,不要因为人家的美丽而气恼。美丽有天然的也有后天的。你我为了塑造自己的美丽而热爱生活,热爱大自然,热爱朋友吧。让美丽的东西更美丽,让丑陋的东西变的也美丽,让世界充满美丽,让世界充满爱。 表面的美丽也罢,内在的美丽也罢,大家总希望内外兼修的美丽是最完美的美丽,形式和内容统一的美丽是最让人欢喜的美丽。人世间的美丽不是永恒的,有时候很短暂,有时候只是流星一样的瞬间美丽。我们认识美丽的时候不要过于苛刻,不要过于呆板。我们既看到她美丽的一面,也看到她遗憾的一面,就好象我们在欣赏维纳斯的雕像一样,那是残缺的美丽,是伤感的美丽,是忧郁的美丽。美丽有许多种的美丽,美丽在我们身边无处不在,无时不有,主要是你要学会去发现美丽、去认识美丽,去欣赏美丽、去珍惜美丽。在你我的眼里,一棵树、一株草、一条虫、一滴水------都是美丽的。即便世界是悲惨的世界,是没有美丽的世界,只要你心灵是美丽的。。
提问者采纳
In birds, the owl the ugliest, but he is the enemy of rats in total darkness for farmers to destroy the crops, hunting infringement rats. Therefore, we can not be confused by the beautiful outside, profound observation its essence. Perhaps the beautiful appearance and internal unity is beautiful, beautiful appearance, although perhaps, perhaps can inner dirty ugly appearance is beautiful, perhaps outside inner heart, this ugly ugly according to specific needs us to make a concrete analysis and object, cannot treat as the same.I understand that if beauty to human senses and bring cheerful heart is beautiful. Don't because of beautiful and envy, not because of beautiful and angry. Beauty is the natural also have acquired. For you I own beautiful and love life, love nature, love the friend. Let beauty more beautiful, let the ugly things change also beautiful, let the world is full of beauty, let the world is full of love.The beautiful, inner surface of beauty, people always want the beauty and the most perfect beauty, is the beauty of unified form and content of the joy is beautiful.The world is not beautiful, sometimes very short of eternity, sometimes just meteors moment beautiful. We don't know is beautiful too harsh, don't too inflexible. We saw her beauty, also saw she regret, like we enjoy Venus in the statue, it is incomplete beauty, beauty is sad, sad beauty. There are many kinds of beautiful beautiful, beautiful everywhere around us, there is always, mainly is to learn to find your beauty, beauty, go to enjoy our beautiful, try to cherish beauty. In your eyes, and a tree, I a grass, a worm, a drop of -- are beautiful. If the world is miserable world, there is no beauty in the world, as long as your soul is beautiful. .系统翻译的.我英语水平没有这么高.呵呵....
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他7条回答
In birds, the owls most horrible of the most ugly, but he is the vole's natural enemies, the total in the night, hunting for farmers, the eradication of crops against the vole. Therefore, we can not be fooled by the beautiful outside, it is necessary to observe the profound nature. Perhaps the appearance of the intrinsic beauty and the beauty of it is unified, though perhaps the appearance of the beautiful can be a dirty mind, perhaps the appearance of the ugly inner beauty, perhaps even more ugly inside ugly outside, this will require us to do in accordance with the specific object of detailed analysis and observation, not generalize. My understanding is beautiful, as long as the human senses and bring pleasure soul is a beautiful thing. Not because other people's beautiful and jealous, not because other people's beautiful and angry. There are natural beauty have acquired. You and me in order to shape their own beautiful and love life, love nature, love of friends. Let the beautiful things more beautiful, so ugly things change also beautiful, so that the world is full of beautiful, loving world. Whether the surface of a beautiful, beautiful inherent worth, we always hoped that the beauty of内外兼修is the most perfect beauty, form and content of reunification is the most beautiful of the beautiful people happy. The beauty of the human world is not eternal, and sometimes very short, sometimes just a beautiful moment, like a meteor. We recognize beautiful time not too harsh, not to be too stiff. We see her beautiful, but also sorry to see her side, as if we admire the statue of Venus, like the beauty of it is incomplete, it is sad and beautiful is the beauty of melancholy. There are many beautiful beautiful, beautiful around us everywhere, always there, mainly to learn how to discover your beauty, to understand the beauty, to enjoy the beautiful, to cherish the beautiful. You and me in the eyes of a tree, a grass, a worm, a drop of water ------ are beautiful. Even if the world is a tragic world, is not a beautiful world, as long as you are beautiful souls......
In the birds, the owl was most terrorist has been ugliest, but he was field-mouse's natural enemy, always hunted in the nighttime for the farmer, the field-mouse which eliminated the violation crops. Therefore, we cannot beautiful confuse by outside, want profound observation its essence. Perhaps the semblance beautiful and the intrinsic beauty is unified, although perhaps the semblance beautiful may the innermost feelings be dirty, perhaps semblance ugly intrinsic beautiful, outside the ugly innermost feelings are perhaps uglier, this needs we to make the concrete study and the observation according to the concrete object, cannot be generally spoken. I to the beautiful understanding am, so long as the sense organ and the mind brings joyfully for the humanity is the beautiful thing. Beautiful do not envy because of others, do not beautiful be angry because of others. Will have naturally beautifully also has the day after tomorrow. Your I to mold beautifully my deeply love the life, deeply loves the nature, deeply loves the friend. Let the beautiful thing be beautiful, lets the ugly thing changes also beautiful, lets the world fill beautifully, lets the world fill the love. surface beautiful, intrinsic beautiful, everybody always hoped that the inside and outside minoring in the beauty is the most perfect beauty, the form and the content unified beauty most lets the person delighted beauty. the society's beauty is not eternal, is very sometimes short, sometimes is only the meteor same instantaneous beautiful. We knew beautiful time do not be too harsh, do not be too stereotypical. We already see her beautiful one side, also saw she regretted one side, probably we are appreciating Venus the statue to be the same, that is the incomplete beauty, is the moved beauty, is the melancholy beauty. Has many kind of beauty beautifully, is beautifully ubiquitous when our side, does not have does not have, is mainly you must learn to discover that beautiful, knows beautifully, appreciates beautifully, treasures beautifully. In your mine eye, a tree, a grass, a tenia, a water drop------Is beautiful. Even if the world is the pitiful world, does not have the beautiful world, so long as your mind is beautiful. .
In birds, the owl the ugliest, but he is the enemy of rats in total darkness for farmers to destroy the crops, hunting infringement rats. Therefore, we can not be confused by the beautiful outside, profound observation its essence. Perhaps the beautiful appearance and internal unity is beautiful, beautiful appearance, although perhaps, perhaps can inner dirty ugly appearance is beautiful, perhaps outside inner heart, this ugly ugly according to specific needs us to make a concrete analysis and object, cannot treat as the same.I understand that if beauty to human senses and bring cheerful heart is beautiful. Don't because of beautiful and envy, not because of beautiful and angry. Beauty is the natural also have acquired. For you I own beautiful and love life, love nature, love the friend. Let beauty more beautiful, let the ugly things change also beautiful, let the world is full of beauty, let the world is full of love.The beautiful, inner surface of beauty, people always want the beauty and the most perfect beauty, is the beauty of unified form and content of the joy is beautiful.The world is not beautiful, sometimes very short of eternity, sometimes just meteors moment beautiful. We don't know is beautiful too harsh, don't too inflexible. We saw her beauty, also saw she regret, like we enjoy Venus in the statue, it is incomplete beauty, beauty is sad, sad beauty. There are many kinds of beautiful beautiful, beautiful everywhere around us, there is always, mainly is to learn to find your beauty, beauty, go to enjoy our beautiful, try to cherish beauty. In your eyes, and a tree, I a grass, a worm, a drop of -- are beautiful. If the world is miserable world, there is no beauty in the world, as long as your soul is beautiful. .
有什么用呢?拿给老外看?省省吧你,没事做了吗你
翻译这么多才给10分,还要质量好。。
you must give me more score frist,ok?
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求高手翻译,帮帮忙吧,只有这么多积分了,全给你。。汉翻英_百度知道
求高手翻译,帮帮忙吧,只有这么多积分了,全给你。。汉翻英
有一种感情,始终包围着你,以至于让你忽视了它的伟大;有一种感情,永远呵护着你,以至于让你麻木了它的厚重;有一种感情,一直支持着你,以至于让你不觉得它的珍贵…… 也许,朋友的嘘寒问暖会让我们感动;也许,陌生人的迷途指路让我们感激;也许,师长的关切之爱会让我们感谢……那么,始终如一关怀着我们的父母,我们师否为之感动过,感激过,感谢过?孩子出门在外,哪个父母不在家常常挂念,对于孩子的爱,哪个父母何尝不是一样呢?伊伊学牙语时,父母不厌其烦的一遍遍教你;学走路时,父母小心翼翼的牵着你;上幼儿园了,父母总是牵着你的手把你送过马路;上小学了,父母总是目送着你走向学校,又在等待中盼着你回家……哪一天早饭不是妈妈精心为你准备的?哪一笔学费不是爸爸辛苦为你打拼的?我们还在奢望什么?这个世界有爱你的爸爸妈妈还不够吗?父母对我们的爱难以用语言表达,父母为我们付出了太多太多,可他们从未希望得到过什么,只是看到孩子幸福就好。也许,一张鲜红的奖状就会让父母高兴不已;也许,一杯温热的香茶就会让父母感到欣慰;也许,仅仅是儿女为父母洗了一次脚,就会兴奋不已。那么,从小到大,妈妈为我们洗过多少次脚,我们也许从未在意过,我们也许从未感激过……妈妈每天为你精致的饭菜也许你感觉那是应该的;妈妈每天对你的叮咛和唠叨,也许你会感觉那是多余的,也许你会烦;爸爸每天为你拼命的工作赚钱,也许你感觉那没什么…因为,你早已习惯了,习惯了父母对你的呵护,习惯了父母对你的关心照顾。那一切的一切在你看来是那么的理所应当! 那么,你有没有想过,渐渐地,我们会长大,父母也会老去。有一天,你发现妈妈的头上多了几根白发;有一天,你发现爸爸壁纸的腰板开始弯了;有一天,你发现过马路时不再是妈妈牵着你,而是需要你的搀扶……等到这一个个“有一天”呈现在我们眼前时,看着父母为我们辛劳一生的身体,我们是否会感到心痛和悔恨?树欲静而风不止,子欲孝而亲不待。不要等到&有一天”就从现在开始,就从此刻开始。开始感恩父母之恩,回报父母之恩。开始感动父母之情,回报父母之情。就像《天堂午餐》里的那个男孩所承诺的:“等您老了,我天天做饭给您吃。”可是蓦然回首间,猛然发现,父母已经不在了。感恩父母,从现在开始……
我都快哭了,各位大大们,别拿翻译器忽悠俺了行不。。跪谢。。
There is a feeling, always surrounding you so that let
There is a feeling, forever care you, that let you dead, There is a feeling, always support you, so you don't think it's precious...... Perhaps, friends will be caring and atten Maybe, stranger go astray the way let us Maybe, teachers concern's love can let us thank...... So, consistent with our parents care, we strive to master the moved grateful, thank? Children go out in the outside, which parents are not at home often miss, for the love of children, which is also the same parents? The Iraq language learning teeth, parents what no Learning to walk, his paren In kindergarten, parents always take your hand send you In elementary school, the parents always watch you to school, and the waiting is looking forward to you home...... Which one day breakfast not mother carefully for you? What a tuition is not hard to fight for your dad? We also in expect。The world has love your mom and dad enough? For the love of our parents couldn't express in words, parents have done for us too much too much, but they never hope to get anything, just see their children happiness is good. Perhaps, a bright red certificate will let paren Perhaps, a cup of warm sweet tea will Perhaps, is only for parents to wash the children a foot, will be very excited. So, since the childhood, mom for how many times we wash feet, we may never have ever care about, we may never have a grateful... Mother for you every day you may feel the delicate food tha Every day of your mother to Ed and nagging, maybe you will feel that is redundant, m Dad for you every day to work to make money, you might feel that nothing... Because, you had already accustomed to, used to the parents to your care, used to the parents to take care of your concern. That everything in you see。 To is so often taken for granted! So, you had to think, little by little, we grow, parents too, will grow old. One day, you found the mother of the he One day, you find father began to giv One day, you find that when crossing the street, is no longer mother took you, but need your help... Wait until this a &one day& to present in our eyes, look at the parents for the body of life we toil, whether we would feel grieved and regrets? ShuYuJingErFengBuZhi, son filial piety and close not to stay. Don't wait for &one day& from now on, began at the moment. Start gratitude to the grace of parents, the return of the grace of parents. The feeling of parents began to move, the return of parents of love. Like the heaven lunch &, that the boy had promised: &you old, every day I cook a meal to eat you.& But suddenly look back rooms, suddenly detection, parents have not. Thanksgiving parents, from now on...... 以上仅供参考,如有不足敬请见谅。
有道翻译。。要不就是谷歌。。专家,你确定这翻译能用?
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
There is a feeling, always surrounding you so that let
There is a feeling, forever care you, that let you dead, There is a feeling, always support you, so you don't think it's precious...... Perhaps, friends will be caring and atten Maybe, stranger go astray the way let us Maybe, teachers concern's love can let us thank...... So, consistent with our parents care, we strive to master the moved grateful, thank? Children go out in the outside, which parents are not at home often miss, for the love of children, which is also the same parents? The Iraq language learning teeth, parents what no Learning to walk, his paren In kindergarten, parents always take your hand send you In elementary school, the parents always watch you to school, and the waiting is looking forward to you home...... Which one day breakfast not mother carefully for you? What a tuition is not hard to fight for your dad? We also in expect??????? The world has love your mom and dad enough? For the love of our parents couldn't express in words, parents have done for us too much too much, but they never hope to get anything, just see their children happiness is good. Perhaps, a bright red certificate will let paren Perhaps, a cup of warm sweet tea will Perhaps, is only for parents to wash the children a foot, will be very excited. So, since the childhood, mom for how many times we wash feet, we may never have ever care about, we may never have a grateful... Mother for you every day you may feel the delicate food tha Every day of your mother to Ed and nagging, maybe you will feel that is redundant, m Dad for you every day to work to make money, you might feel that nothing... Because, you had already accustomed to, used to the parents to your care, used to the parents to take care of your concern. That everything in you see To is so often taken for granted! So, you had to think, little by little, we grow, parents too, will grow old. One day, you found the mother of the he One day, you find father began to giv One day, you find that when crossing the street, is no longer mother took you, but need your help... Wait until this a &one day& to present in our eyes, look at the parents for the body of life we toil, whether we would feel grieved and regrets? ShuYuJingErFengBuZhi, son filial piety and close not to stay. Don't wait for &one day& from now on, began at the moment. Start gratitude to the grace of parents, the return of the grace of parents. The feeling of parents began to move, the return of parents of love. Like the heaven lunch &, that the boy had promised: &you old, every day I cook a meal to eat you.& But suddenly look back rooms, suddenly detection, parents have not. Thanksgiving parents, from now on...... 关闭全屏阅读 意见与反馈 参加有道翻译用户满意度调查! 关注我们: 更多有道翻译服务 英文简历助手 FREE!
有道专业翻译 NEW!
有道网页翻译2.0
There is a feeling, always around you, so that yThere is a kind of feeling, will always protect you, to make yThere is a feeling, always support you, so that you don't feel it's precious ... ...Perhaps, friends ask people whether they feel Perhaps, the way let us apprPerhaps the teacher's concern, love will let us thank you ... ...So, be consistent from beginning to end the care of our parents, our teachers not to touched, thank, thank?Children away from home, what parents are not at home often miss, for the love of the child, which the parents did not like?Iraq Iraq to learn Spanish, parents not to mind taking the trouble to teach you the learning to walk, my parents with gr kindergarten, parents always hold your hand, take the primary school, parents are always watching you walk to school, and in the waiting for you back home ... ... Which day breakfast not mother carefully prepared for you? What a fee not Dad hard work hard for you? We also expect anything? There is love in this world you mom and dad wasn't enough? The love of our parents is difficult to use language to express, for our parents to pay too much too much, but they never wanted anything, just to see the children happiness good.Maybe, a bright red certificate will l perhaps, a cup of warm tea will make pa maybe, just children for parents to wash a foot, be excited. Then, from small to large, mother washed many times to our feet, we may never care, we may never thanked ... ...My mother every day for your exquisite meals you m my mother every day of your advice and nagging, maybe you will feel it is redundant, m father every day for you hard work to make money, maybe you feel that nothing ... Because, you have already used, accustomed to the parents of your care, accustomed to the parents to your care. That everything in youTo be so as it should be!Well, have you ever thought, gradually, we grow up, parents will be old. One day, you found my mother 's head for more th one day, you found my father began to one day, you find that when crossing the road is no longer a mother holding you, but need your help ... ...When the one of & one day& in front of us, look at our parents hard life body, we will feel sad and regret?The wishes, parents not to be.Don't wait for the& one day& from now on, from now on.Give thanks to our parents, parents in return for grace.Start my parents love, parents return.Just like heaven& lunch& the boy in the promised:& you are old, I cook for you to eat.& But suddenly, suddenly found, parents already not in.Thanksgiving parents, from now on ... ...
直接上翻译器翻译的吧,你读读顺不?不过还是得感谢你的帮助。。
是啊。英语这么好,自己翻译就好了嘛,干嘛花那么多积分求翻译呢
没那水平额,才大一。。主要是美文,不好翻译,头疼。。
找个学外语的学姐学长帮帮你吧,我英语不好,所以就上网百度的。你这是要演讲还是?
做ppt,头继续疼啊。。
你是神马专业啊,如果不是外语专业的话不用翻译那么详细,因为没几个老师看的懂的,老师的英语也没有那么好。
跟你说句实话,你这篇文章,大部分老外都没法用英语表达出来。
汉翻英的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁