高一英语试题
上传于|0|0|暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用5下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩4页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢高一英语unit 2 English around the world测试题(有答案)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
高一英语unit&2&English&around&the&world测试题(有答案)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
高一英语unit&2&English&around&the&world测试题(有答案)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文章 来源莲山课件 ww w.5 Y
Unit 2 单元综合技能训练时间:120分钟,满分:150分
第一部分:(共两节,满分30分)& 第二部分:英语知识运用(共两节,满分45分)Ⅰ.单项(共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分)从题中所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中选出一个最佳答案。21.I won't give you any help ________ you tell me the truth. It's none of my business.A.unless       &B.sinceC.as if &D.even if答案:D 考查连词。句意:即使你告诉我事实,我也不会帮助你的。这不关我的事。even if“即使”;unless“除非”;since“自从”;as if “好像”。22.I asked my boss for a month's holiday and, ________she agreed.A.what's more&B.that is to sayC.believe it or not &D.in other words答案:C believe it or not“信不信由你,我说的是真话(常用作插入语,也叫独立成分)”。what's more“而且;此外”,表示的是递进关系;that is to say“也就是说”;in other words“换句话说”,是解释关系。 23.He seems to be a learned man. ________, he knows nothing at all.A.Indeed&B.SurelyC.Truly &D.Actually答案:D 考查副词辨析。indeed“真正地”;surely“的确的”;truly“真正地”;actually“事实上,实际上”。句意:他看上去是一个博学的人,实际上他一无所知。24.―Can you order a taxi for me, please?―________, sir.A.Straight away&B.Never mindC.Not at all &D.Yes, help yourself答案:A 句意:――请为我叫辆计程车,好吗?――好的,先生,立即就办。straight away意为“立刻,马上”,符合语境。Never mind“没关系”;Not at all“一点也不”;Yes, help yourself “是的,请自便”。25.―What do you think________an important part in their lives?―Friends.A.plays&B.takesC.makes &D.acts答案:A play a part in...表示“在……中起作用”,是固定短语,动词不能更换。另外,要注意句中的do you think是插入语。例如:Who do you think will go with the teacher?你认为谁会跟老师一起去?26.Tonny's parents thought he was at school, but________he was in a net bar.A.actually&B.especiallyC.hopefully &D.exactly答案:A 考查副词辨析。 actually意为“事实上,实际上”;especially“尤其,特别地”;hopefully“有希望地;充满希望地”;exactly“确切地”,只有A项符合题意。27.Complete the map of each site________what you drew last time.A.based on&B.bases onC.basing on &D.to base on答案:A 句意:在你上次所画的基础上完成那张包括各个地点的地图。be based on指“以……为基础”。根据句子可知,此处不需要谓语动词,排除B项。被修饰词map与base之间为被动关系,故选A。28.________the heavy rain, we were all stopped from getting there on time.A.Because&B.Because ofC.Owing for &D.Thanks for答案:B because为连词,其后须跟从句;because of是介词短语,其后跟名词或动名词。空格后为名词rain,故选B。C项和D项搭配错误,owing to和thanks to也表示原因。29.From her________, I guess she must come from the West of America.A.sound&B.voiceC.accent &D.noise答案:C 句意:从她的口音判断,我猜她一定来自美国西部。sound“声音”;voice“嗓音”;accent“口音”;noise“噪音”。30.Everything comes with________ there is no such________thing as a free lunch in the world.A.a; a&B. /C. a &D.a; /答案:D 本题考查冠词。从语境来看,价格是可数的名词,且单数形式,故加“a”;而形容词no后跟单数或复数名词,但不需要冠词,no+n.=not+a+n.(后跟单数名词时),故选D。句意:任何东西都有代价;世上没有免费的午餐。31.China Daily is________ it helps us improve our English.A.more than&B.no more thanC.not more than &D.no less than答案:A more than后接名词,表示“不仅仅是,不止是”。句意:《中国日报》不仅仅是一份报纸,它还帮助我们提高英语水平。no more than“仅仅”,相当于only;not more than“不多于”,用来指数量;no less than“不少于”,修饰不可数名词。32.No one likes the way________he speaks to others.A.which&B./C.how &D.if答案:B 考查定语从句的关系词。the way作先行词,定语从句的关系词可用that或in which,也可以省略。33.Kitty and Lucy are both from England, so they are________English speakers.A.native&B.internationalC.foreign &D.same答案:A 句意:Kitty和Lucy来自英国,所以她们都是使用英语本族语的人。根据句意,native为正确答案,意思是“本地的;本国的”。34.―You won't go to Kay's wedding party, will you?―Yes,________invited.A.even if&B.ifC.unless &D.as答案:B 考查连词辨析。句意:――你不参加凯的婚礼,是吗?――如果被邀请,我会参加。if invited=if I am invited。if(如果)与unless(除非)连接条件状语从句;even if(即使,虽然)引导让步状语从句;as作连词时,意为“当……时候,尽管”,连接时间或让步状语从句。35.My son has changed so much that I could hardly______his voice on the telephone.A.hear&B.realizeC.recognize &D.find答案:C hear“听到”;realize“认识到”;recognize“认出,辨别出”;find“发现,找到”。根据题意,正确答案为C,recognize one's voice意思是“辨别、识别出某人的声音”。Ⅱ.完形(共20小题;每小题1.5分,满分30分)下面短文,理解大意,从题中所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中选出一个最佳答案。There& are& about fifteen hundred languages& in& the world. But __36__ a few of them are very& __37__. English is one of these. Many people use it,& not only in English and the US,& but also in other parts of the world.& About 200,000,000 speak it as their own language. It is difficult& to say how many& people are learning it as a __38__& language.& Many millions& are& __39__ to do so. Is it easy or difficult to learn English?& Different people may have different __40__. Have you ever __41__ the ads of this kind in the newspapers or magazines? &“Learn& English& in& six& weeks,& or& your __42__ back...” “Easy and funny? Our records and tapes __43__you master your English in a month.__44__ the first day your __45__& will be excellent. Just send... ”Of course, it never __46__ quite like this.The only language that seems easy to learn is the mother tongue. We should __47__ that we all learned our own language well when we were __48__. If we could learn English in the same way,& it would not seem so difficult.__49__ what a small child does.& He listens to what people say.& He tries what he hears.& When he is using the language, talking in it, and __50__ in it all the time, just imagine how much __51__ that gets! So it is __52__ to say that learning English is an easy thing because it __53__& upon a lot of practice.& And practice needs great effort and __54__& much time. Good teachers,& records,& tapes,& books,& and dictionaries will& __55__. But they cannot do the student's work for him. 文章大意:英语在世界上的重要性不言而喻,几乎人人都想把它学好,如果有人说六个星期就能让你掌握这门语言,这样的广告,你信吗?36.A.not&B.quiteC.only &D.very答案:C 世界上约有1,500种语言,但只有几种是重要的。该句以But开头,应该强调数量之少,所以选only。not a few和quite a few意为“相当多”,不合句意;very不能和a few搭配。37.A.difficult&B.importantC.necessary &D.easy答案:B 根据下文介绍的英语使用范围广、使用人数多等情况可知,英语这门语言是很重要的。important意为“重要的”,符合语境。38.A.native&B.foreignC.useful &D.mother答案:B 上文说有大约两亿人把英语作为母语使用,此处是说有很多人把英语作为外语来学。as a foreign language与前句中的as their own language相对应。39.A.learning&B.enjoyingC.trying &D.studying答案:C 学习外语需要付出努力。此处are trying to do so=are trying to learn English,意为“在努力学习英语”。40.A.questions&B.problemsC.ideas &D.answers答案:D 上句“Is it easy or difficult to learn English?”提出了一个问题,对此问题,不同的人有不同的答案。故answers符合句意。41.A.heard&B.watchedC.noticed &D.known答案:C 由常识可知,报纸或杂志中的广告应是被“注意到”,而不是被“听到”,排除A项;watch“注视,观看”,强调动作;know“了解,认识”。故notice“注意”符合句意。42.A.knowledge &B.time &C.money &D.English答案:C 此句为广告用语,意为“六周之内学好英语,否则退款”。发布这些广告的目的是为了赚钱,故选money。43.A.encourage&B.help&C.get &D.allow答案:B help sb. do sth.意为“帮助某人做某事”,符合句意。其他三项都需用带to的不定式作补语。44.A.From&B.OnC.Since &D.After答案:A 从第一天起,你的发音就会很完美。from the first day意为“从第一天起”。45.A.experience&B.actionC.habit &D.pronunciation答案:D 由语境可知,pronunciation“发音”。experience“经历;经验”;action“行动”;habit“习惯”。根据上文中的录音、磁带等英语学习活动,可知pronunciation符合句意。46.A.happened&B.lookedC.seemed &D.felt答案:A happen意为“发生”。这里指上面广告中提到的“快速学好英语”这种事情是绝对不会发生的。47.A.appreciate&B.rememberC.search &D.think答案:B 我们在儿童时期就学会了母语,这个事实我们现在还记得。remember意为“记得”;appreciate“欣赏;感激”;search“寻找”;think“思考”。48.A.students&B.childrenC.babies &D.grown&ups答案:B children与后面的a small child相对应,指小孩学习说母语。student“学生”;baby“婴儿”;grown&up“成年人”。49.A.Imagine&B.MindC.Do &D.Think of 答案:D 回想一下孩子学习语言的时候是怎么做的吧。think of意为“记起,想起”,符合语境。imagine“想象”;mind“介意;留心”。50.A.using&B.thinkingC.trying &D.practicing答案:B 由前面的talking in it“用这种语言交谈”可知,此处应填thinking,表示“用这种语言思考”。51.A.time&B.moneyC.language &D.practice答案:D 孩子学习语言的时候一直使用这种语言说话和思考,可见从中得到了许多练习。practice意为“练习”。与下文中的“...learning English... ________ upon a lot of practice. And practice needs great effort...”形成明显的前后照应。52.A.hard&B.easyC.funny &D.silly答案:A 由下文可知,掌握一门语言需要语言学习者付出极大的努力,因此很难说学好英语是一件容易的事。53.A.depends&B.triesC.has &D.takes答案:A 学好英语要依靠大量练习。depend upon意为“取决于;依赖”,符合句意。54.A.uses&B.takesC.gets &D.costs答案:B 练习需要付出极大的努力并要花费大量的时间。表示“做某事花费多长时间”一般用take一词。cost常表示花费多少费用或付出代价等。55.A.do&B.workC.help &D.master答案:C 好的教师、录音、磁带、书和词典将对学习英语有所帮助,但是起决定作用的还是学生自己。第三部分 理解(共两节,满分40分)阅读下面的短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C、D)中,选出最佳选项。AMany foreign students are interested in knowing what a typical (典型的) school day is like in an English primary school. Here is an introduction. X K b1.C omAt our school, school begins at 8:55 am.& The duty teacher blows a whistle (哨子) and the children line up in their class groups. They wait quietly for the teacher to send them to their classrooms.The first lesson of the day begins at 9:30 am.& Our morning lessons are usually English or mathematics. Each of these lessons lasts for an hour.The children have their morning break from 10:30 am to 10:45 am. Our children bring a snack from home to eat on the playgrounds. We now have an hour and fifteen minutes before lunch time.& The first fifteen minutes may be spent giving the children their weekly spelling test. The children will then have an English or mathematics lesson before lunch time.Lunch time is from 12 noon to 1:10 pm. Most children bring their lunch from home.& Some children will have a cooked school dinner. While the children are waiting to have their lunch or after they have finished eating,& they play games on the playgrounds or attend lunch time clubs.& We have Midday Supervisors (指导者) who look after the children during lunch time. Teachers are also on hand to help out and supervise.& They take it in turns to be on duty during lunch time.After lunch time, lessons resume with reading activities. This could be the whole class quietly reading or the children do some reading in groups. The rest of the afternoon is spent learning one or two of our other school subjects. 文章大意:在英国的小学,学生一般是怎么度过他们的一天的呢?作者向我们做了介绍。56.What is this passage mainly about? A.The food pupils usually have in an English primary school.B.The activities pupils in England do during the breaks.C.The main subjects pupils learn in an English school.D.A typical school day in an English primary school.答案:D 主旨大意题。通读全文可知作者主要介绍在英国,小学生是如何度过他们一天的学校生活的,故选D。57.We can know from the passage that ________.A.school usually begins at 9:30 amB.the first lesson ends at 10:30 amC.some lessons last longer than an hourD.there is no mathematics lesson in the morning答案:B 细节理解题。根据第三段的“The first lesson of the day begins at 9:30 am... Each of these lessons lasts for an hour.”可知第一节课应该在10:30结束。58.We can learn from Paragraph 5 that ________.A.no teachers can be seen on the playgrounds during lunch timeB.lunch is usually not provided by the schoolC.children usually go out of the school after lunchD.the school provides a snack to every pupil daily答案:B 推理。根据第五段的“Most children bring their lunch from home.”可推断学校一般不供应午餐。59.What does the underlined word “resume” in the last paragraph mean?A.appear.&B.change.C.continue. &D.improve.答案:C 词义猜测题。根据“After lunch times”以及“with reading activities”可知,这里是指午餐时间结束后又重新开始上课,故选C,表示课程“继续”。BIf you want to become a fluent English speaker you should take some advice: There are four skills in learning English. They are reading, listening, speaking, and writing. The& most& important& thing& you& must remember is that if you want to improve your speaking and writing skills you should first master the skills of reading and listening.Read as much as you can. But your reading must be active. It means that you must think about the meaning of the sentence, the meaning of the unfamiliar words, etc. There is no need for you to pay much attention to grammars or try to understand all the unfamiliar words you come_across,but the fact that you see them for the first time and recognize them whenever you see them, for example, in other passages or books, is enough. It would be better to prepare yourself a notebook so you can write down the important words or sentences in it.As for listening, there are two choices: besides reading, you can listen every day for about 30 minutes. You can only pay attention to your reading and become skillful at your reading, then you can catch up on your listening. Since you have lots of inputs in your mind, you can easily guess what the speaker is going to say. This never means that you should not practise listening. For listening you can listen to cartoons or some movies that are specially made for children. Their languages are easy. Or if you are good at listening you can listen to VOA or BBC programs every day. Again the thing to remember is being active in listening and preferably taking some notes. If you follow these pieces of advice, your speaking and writing will improve automatically, and you can be sure that with a little effort they will become perfect. 文章大意:本文阐述了如何通过提高阅读和技能,从而带动说和写的技能,成为a fluent English speaker。60.According to the author, which should you improve first among the four skills?A.Reading and listening.&B.Reading and writing.C.Writing and speaking. &D.Speaking and listening.答案:A 细节理解题。由第一段最后一句可知,作者认为要想提高说和写的能力,首先要掌握读和听。61.The underlined phrase “come across” in the second paragraph can probably be replaced by “________”.A.meet by accident&B.discoverC.find on purpose &D.look for答案:A 词义猜测题。此处是告诉读者没有必要去理解遇到的所有的不熟悉的单词,由此推知come across指“偶然遇到”。62.The author seems to agree with the view that ________.A.everyone should listen to VOA or BBC programs every day B.you needn't practise listening if you keep on reading every dayC.being good at reading is helpful in improving your listeningD.you should take notes of whatever you are hearing答案:C 观点态度题,由第三段第二句可知,作者认为多阅读有助于提高听力水平。63.The passage is mainly about how to________.A.choose suitable listening materialsB.deal with new words in readingC.improve your English as quickly as possibleD.become fluent in speaking and writing English答案:D 主旨大意题。文章第一句话便点明主题,接着用大量篇幅阐述了如何通过提高阅读和听力技能,从而带动说和写的技能,成为a fluent English speaker。C(;长安一中高一期末)I was in a strange city I didn't know at all, and what's more, I could not speak a word of the language. On my second day I got on the first bus that passed, rode on it for several stops, then got off and walked on. The first two hours passed pleasantly enough, then I decided to turn back to my hotel for lunch. After walking about for some time, I decided I had better ask the way. The trouble was that the only word I knew of the language was the name of the street in which I lived, and even that I pronounced badly. I stopped to ask a newspaper&seller. He handed me a paper. I shook my head and repeated the name of the street and he put the paper into my hands. I had to give him some money and went on my way. The next person, I asked was a policeman. He listened to me carefully, nodded and gently took me by the arm. There was a strange look in his eyes as he pointed left and right and left again. I nodded politely and began walking in the direction he pointed.&About an hour passed and I noticed that the houses were getting fewer and fewer and green fields were appearing on either side of me. I had come all the way into the countryside. The only thing left for me to do was find the nearest railway station.文章大意:本文讲述了作者来到一个新的城市,不懂对方的语言,结果迷路的故事。64.The writer preferred to walk back to his hotel because ______.A.he had no money to buy a ticketB.he wanted to lose himself in the cityC.he tried to know the city in this wayD.it was late and there were no buses passing by答案:C 推理。根据本段前三行:“I was in a strange city I didn't know at all, and what's more, I could not speak a word of the language. On my second day I got on the first bus that passed, rode on it for several stops, then got off and walked on. The first two hours passed pleasantly enough, then I decided to turn back to my hotel for lunch. After walking about for some time.”可知作者在这个陌生的城市里,想多了解这个城市的有关信息,才这样做的。故C正确。65.The newspaper&seller________.A.didn't know where the hotel wasB.didn't understand what the writer saidC.could understand what the writer saidD.didn't want to take the money from the writer答案:B 推理判断题。从第一段的第六句:“I stopped to ask a newspaper&seller. He handed me a paper. I shook my head and repeated the name of the street and he put the paper into my hands.”可知这个卖报纸的人,不懂作者的话,选B。66.From the story we know that the policeman________.A.was kind but didn't understand the writerB.told the writer where to take a trainC.knew what the writer really meantD.was cold&hearted and didn't help the writer答案:A 推理判断题。根据第一段的倒数第四句“The next person, I asked was a policeman. He listened to me carefully, nodded and gently took me by the arm.和第二段的About an hour passed and I noticed that the houses were getting fewer and fewer and green fields were appearing on either side of me. I had come all the way into the countryside.”可知实际上这个警察并不能听懂作者的话,但是他很有礼貌,故A正确。67.What can we learn from the last paragraph?A.The writer got close to the hotel where he stayed.B.The writer got to the hotel with the policeman's help.C.The writer found he was much farther away from the hotel.D.The writer found the hotel in the direction the policeman pointed.答案:C 细节理解题。根据文章最后一段“About an hour passed and I noticed that the houses were getting fewer and fewer and green fields were appearing on either side of me. I had come all the way into the countryside. The only thing left for me to do was find the nearest railway station.”作者已经走到了乡下去了,可知他离自己的宾馆肯定远了。故C正确。68.In your opinion, what was the writer's real trouble?A.He didn't know the city at all.B.He couldn't speak the language.C.He went too far in the wrong bus.D.He followed the policeman's direction.答案:B 细节理解题。从作者开始问路开始,别人都不懂他所说的内容,可知他最大的麻烦是语言。故B正确。D(;济宁市任城一中高一期末)The airline lost your baggage. The hotel laundry(洗衣房) ruined your favorite shirt. The taxi driver overcharged you. When you're abroad, sometimes things go wrong. Now you can do something about it! Use these tips when you want to express an effective complaint in English.No matter how unfair the situation, it's best to phrase your complaint politely. In English, you'll sound more polite if you use indirect language. Here are some examples:“I'm sorry to bother you...” Starting a complaint like this puts the listener who may have heard many complaints that day at ease. Use this phrase if the situation isn't that serious. For example, “I'm sorry to bother you, but I wanted a baked potato, not fries.”“Can you help me with this?” Everyone would much rather be asked to do something than told! So try phrasing your complaint as a request for help: “Can you help me with this? My shirt came back from the laundry without buttons.”“I'm afraid there may be a misunderstanding.” This is a polite way of saying, “Your information is wrong. Please fix it now.” You'll most likely use this phrase if you made reservations(预定) for a flight, hotel or restaurant, and when you arrive, it's not what you expected. For example, “I'm afraid there may be a misunderstanding. I requested a non&smoking room.”“I understand it's not your fault...” Often when you make a complaint, you deal with a person who was not directly responsible for the problem. But the problem isn't your fault, either! This phrase is helpful when you need swift action. Tell the person you're dealing with you understand they're not at fault and then directly state the problem: “I understand it's not your fault, but the airline promised they would deliver my baggage yesterday.”“Excuse me, but I understood that...” Using this phrase lets the person know you're well&informed and are suspicious they might be trying to take advantage of you. Don't say, “Hey! You're trying to cheat me!” Instead, start indirectly by stating what you know to be true: “I understood that the taxi ride to the airport was only 25 dollars.” Then give them an opportunity to do the right thing.文章大意:本文介绍了几种用英语来礼貌的抱怨的方法。69.According to the passage, if we meet an unfair situation, we'd better ________.A.state our complaints politelyB.go for the police immediately C.use indirect language to hurt peopleD.fight against the one who is responsible答案:A 细节题。根据第二段第一句“No matter how unfair the situation, it's best to phrase your complaint politely.”有礼貌地表示抱怨,不管你所遇到的情况有多不公平。故选A。70.Why should we start a complaint with polite phrases?A.Because the situation is never serious.B.Because the listener may not speak English.C.Because it can help solve the problem more easily.D.Because we should be always in good manners abroad.答案:C 推理判断题。根据常理可知有礼貌的抱怨是为了更好地解决问题,而不是激化矛盾。故选C。71.Several effective complaints in English are mentioned above EXCEPT ________.A.“Can you help me with this?”B.“I understand it's not your fault.”C.“Hey! You're trying to cheat me!”D.“I'm afraid there may be a misunderstanding.”答案:C 细节题。根据最后一段中“Don't say, Hey! You're trying to cheat me!”不能说“嘿,你正在骗我”,这是不礼貌的,也会激化矛盾的。故选C。E(;邯郸市高一期末)Sometimes it is difficult to talk to taxi drivers. They must give all their attention to the road as they work out the shortest way to the place where you are going. However, passengers from Wangfujing were in surprise when they took a taxi. The driver just would not stop talking―in English.Organized by the Cultural and Education Section of the British Embassy, “Dare to Speak” examines if Chinese people will speak English in “real&life” situations.Matthew Knowles, an acting student from South Carolina at Beijing Film Academy, acted the part as the “driver”. He collected six passengers on Saturday morning, most of whom were female white&collar (白领)workers.“Of course they were surprised at first, wondering why I'm driving a taxi, and wondering whether this is a real taxi, but then most of them were pretty willing to speak,” he said. Knowles said he was also surprised by his “passengers”. “Apart from my first ‘passenger’, who could speak very little English, all the rest spoke English very well, and it was fun to communicate with them,” he said, adding that some “passengers” were quite talkative.The “foreign taxi driver” project was just one of the “Dare to Speak” activities, which have been going on since the end of October. Other projects included a foreign store owner near a high school in Beijing, a cook in a Shanghai university canteen. They were testing the willingness of Chinese people, especially students and white&collar workers, to speak to foreigners in English.Rong Xin, senior manager of IELTS (雅思) with the British Embassy, said they hoped to let IELTS takers in China know that communication is the ultimate goal of IELTS. “We hope that more and more IELTS takers in China can realize the importance of communicating in English in real life, instead of just getting high test scores,” she said.文章大意:本文是一篇小品文,主要介绍了英国驻华大使馆所举行的一个活动:敢于说英语。72.Why did Matthew Knowles drive a taxi?A.He took part in the project “Dear to speak”.B.He played the role of a taxi driver in a film.C.He enjoyed chatting with people in English.D.He wanted to improve his Chinese while driving.答案:A 推理判断题。根据第二段和第三段的整体理解,可推知Matthew Knowles开出租是因为他参与了这项“敢开口说英语”的活动,故答案A符合文意。73. The Chinese may meet and talk to ________ in “Dear to speak” projects.&& A. a white&collar workerB. a foreign store owner && C. a restaurant managerD. a high school student 答案:B 推理判断题。根据第二段:“Dare to Speak” examines if Chinese people will speak English in “real&life” situations.可推知,在这项活动中中国人会遇到外国人,从而有机会说英语,故答案B符合文意。74. The underlined word “ultimate” is closest in meaning to ________.A. most difficult  B. most commonC. most famous  D. most important答案:D 词义猜测题。根据最后一段的整体理解并结合生活常识可知,学习语言的最终目的是为了交流,无论是书面的还是口头,而不是所谓的考试,考试只是一种检验语言掌握水平的方式而已,由此可推知答案D符合文意。75. The purpose of the project “Dear to Speak” is to ________.A. attract more foreigners to start business in ChinaB. draw Chinese people's attention to IELT C. remind language learners of the goal of learning D. give more chances for English learners in China答案:C 目的意图题。根据第二段:“Dare to Speak” examines if Chinese people will speak English in “real&life” situations.这个活动的主旨和最后一段的呼应,可推知答案C符合文意。第四部分 书面表达(共1小题,满分35分)假如你叫李想,在光明中学读书,在高中学习英语的过程中遇到一些问题,想得到老师的帮助,并想给班级的英语老师提一些建议,以帮助自己学好英语。下面表格中只给了简单的提示,请你结合自己的实际情况给英语老师写一封求助信,内容如下:学习英语时遇到的问题&1.生词多,记忆有难度2.…… 向英语老师提出的建议&1.介绍一些学习英语的好方法2.……字数:100左右。信的开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数。Dear teacher,My name is Li Xiang. I'm writing a letter to you to ask for some help.____________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________参考范文:Dear teacher,My name is Li Xiang. I'm writing a letter to you to ask for some help. I have met many difficulties in learning English. First, I find our texts full of new words that are very difficult for me to remember. Besides, the texts are too long for me to recite. What's more, grammar is also very difficult to learn.Faced with so many difficulties, I have to ask you for some help. Would you like to introduce to us some good ways to learn new words so that we can remember them more easily? In the meanwhile, I beg you to teach the text more slowly so that the average students can easily follow you. Also, I would like you to introduce some rules and good ways to learn grammar. I'm sure that I can make great progress in my English study with your help. 文章 来源莲山课件 ww w.5 Y
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

我要回帖

更多关于 高一英语单词 的文章

随机推荐