演讲稿:My ideal拉链 university

疑似剽窃者获得外研社杯英语演讲比赛广西一等奖_南宁吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:187,934贴子:
疑似剽窃者获得外研社杯英语演讲比赛广西一等奖收藏
11月10日在举行广西外研社杯(以前叫CCTV杯)英语演讲比赛,比赛前30分钟给选手题目,让选手准备演讲内容。好了,比赛过程中,热爱英语的老师同学不止一个发现,其中第29号选手(来自百色)疑似剽窃了 2006年第十一届“21世纪.澳门之星杯”全国英语演讲比赛总决赛冠军曹丰()的演讲稿,大家可以对比下面提供的两位的讲稿,29号选手的演讲内容只有段落顺序和个别词语的改变,相似程度超过95%。用冠军的讲稿,当然成绩不错,得了一等奖。可是别的同学老师有意见哇,好吧向举办方举报,举办方负责人说:就算她是背别人的,也要背得中才行呀。太荒唐了。下面贴出两位的讲稿给大家看看,29号讲稿由录像整理,刚才试图上传音频(免得说视频侵犯肖像权),好像没有成功啊。第29号选手(百色某学院) 日 “外研社杯”全国英语演讲比赛广西赛区复赛 一等奖获得者
演讲稿(根据现场录音整理)Good morning! There is a famous saying, the proper function of man is to live, but not to exist. I believe that every people out there have own definition of this sentence. But for me, I would like to prefer human being live on our dreams. We need to fight for our dreams. When I was in the primary school, I have a dream. I want to invent a transportation which could bring you from one place to another in no time at all. When I was in the secondary school, my dream was to study in my ideal university. And when eventually I got into the university, my dream was to graduate.What a pity! When we grow up, we dream less and become more realistic. Why? Why do we have to surrender to the "reality"? And why do we have to surrender to the life?So people say that our future is a battle between the reality and our dreams. And if, unfortunately, Mr. Reality wins this war, then I see no future of mankind at all. Because AIDS will never be curable as this IS People from the poor countries will suffer from starvation forever as this IS the reality.So, What IS the reality? Ladies and gentlemen, I should say the reality is not real. It is a barrier keeping us from all the possible fantasies. Flying, for example, had been a part of human history for thousands of years. A hundred years ago, "man could not fly" was still regarded as the "reality". Now if that was really the reality, what did the Wright brothers do? How did the foreign judges get to China? So, the reality is not real. It is a barrier keeping us from all the possible fantasies. (此句重复本段第一句) Only when we believe this can we soar with our dreams, can we live to the lives, can we achieve our proper function of man to live.Now that I am a university student, my goal is to (study) graduate with excellences. But at the same time, I still have a dream deeply rooted in our lives. That is, one day, people from the rich countries are willing to share what they have with those from the poor countries and those from the poor countries are willing to sit with their families and enjoy their every moment. One day, in this age of globalization different cultures will coexist. One day, the whole world will share my dream and we will all contribute to the dreams. One day, our dream will defeat the reality! Thank you.
<div class="clearfix BAIDU_CLB_AD BAIDU_CLB_AD_pb" id="BAIDU_CLB_AD_">
曹丰() 日-9日 第十一届“21世纪.澳门之星杯”全国英语演讲比赛总决赛冠军 演讲稿Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen:When I was in the primary school, I have a dream. I want to invent a device which could bring you from one place to another in no time at all. When I was in the secondary school, my dream was to study in my ideal university. And when eventually I got into the university, my dream was to graduate.How pathetic! When we grow up, we dream less and become more realistic. Why? Why do we have to change our dreams, so, so in order to let it be "fulfilled"? Why do we have to surrender to the so-called "reality"? What IS the reality actually?Ladies and gentlemen, the reality is not real. It is a barrier keeping us from all the possible fantasies. Flying, for example, had been a dream to mankind for thousands of years. A hundred years ago, "man could not fly" was still regarded as the "reality". Now if that was really the reality, what did the Wright brothers do? How did some of you get to Macau? Only when we believe that the reality is not real can we soar with our dreams.People say that our future is a battle between the reality and our dreams. And if, unfortunately, Mr. Reality wins this war, then I see no future of mankind at all. AIDS will never be curable as this IS People living in the undeveloped countries will suffer from starvation forever as this IS Disputes among different countries would never be settled as this misunderstandings and intolerance IS the reality.Ladies and gentlemen, how many of you have a dream of being able to make a lot of money? Please raise your hands. Oh, quite a number of you! Actually, ladies and gentlemen, this is not a dream, but a task. Every one of us has to make a living, right? Anyway I hope your task will be accomplished. How many of you think that you have already fulfilled your dream and that you don't dream anymore? Dear adjudicators, what do you think? C.S. Lewis once said, "You are never too old to dream a new dream." So for our future, please dream and be unrealistic.Now that I am a university student, my goal is to graduate with excellences. But at the same time, I have a dream deeply rooted in our future. One day, people living in the areas now sweltering with the horror of wars will be able to sit with their families and enjoy their every moment. One day, people from the rich countries are willing to share what they have with those from the poor countries and those from the poor countries will eventually be able to make their own happy living themselves. One day, different cultures in this age of globalization will coexist with tolerance and the unfriendly confrontations among them will be eliminated. One day, the globe will share the dream with me and we will all contribute to making our dream come true. One day, our dream will defeat the reality! Thank you very much.
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
使用签名档&&
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或笔译考试写作辅导:如何撰写一篇出惊人的演讲稿
时间: 来源: 责任编辑:
绝招一:排比的运用
  排比是一种写作修辞手法,也是一种普遍应用的演讲技巧。排比是用句法结构不异的段落、句子或ナ组,把两个或多个事物加以斗劲,借以凸起它们的配合点和分歧点。良多时辰,排比的段落或句子是以一种递进的体例枚举,营造出一种雷霆万钧的气焰,同时琅琅上口,富有乐感。
曹丰 清华大学 全国英语演讲角逐冠军开场白
  When I was in the primary school, I have a dream. I want to invent a device which could bring you from one place to another in no time at all. When I was in the secondary school, my dream was to study in my ideal university. And when eventually I got into the university, my dream was to graduate.
  绝招二:用词切确
  寻找适当的词是没有绝对的法例的,但凡是最简单的词、最具体、最能活跃地引起感官反映的词语是最佳选择。尽量少用形容词和各类限制词,着重实意动词和名辞书使用。日常平常多查阅字典,一本?锬分类辞书会对你有很大辅佐的。
  绝招三:亲热感
  使用第一人称I而不是one,使用简单活跃的自动语态,而不是复杂乏味的波动结构,这样仿佛是演讲者自己直接和不美观众措辞,拉近了双方的距离,促进双方的彼此交流。
  绝招四:应对意外
  一般来说,演讲时可能碰着三种晦气事:1、结巴。不悠揭捉?饰,否则会加倍失踪态。相反,搁浅一下,笑一笑,把这个句子再说一次,再继续说下去。2、手艺故障,如话筒出了问题等。期待人员修理,或者沉着讲话。3、事实错误,如把珍珠港事务说成是日。在合适的处所停下来更正错误,不要急躁而导致精神分手,呈现错误。   绝招五:巧妙引用
  明智地使用引语能给你的演讲增色不少,扩大权威性,增强声名力。在引用名家的话语或文章时,要注重遵循四条原则:1、引用材料尽量简短、选择与演讲主题相关的部门;2、使引用的材料有机地成钪枯讲的一部门;3、不要一再引用,除非出格强调;4、引用切确,不要断章取义。
  绝招六:语调的顿挫顿挫
  演讲时的语调的升沉不仅能使演讲更活跃,而且还能传达演讲者丰硕的激情信息。试想如不美观老是用一种平板的语调,不仅演讲者自己显得无精打采,听众也会很快发生倦怠厌恶的心理。一般来说,升调传达着鼓舞感动的情感,如兴奋、愤慨、训斥、疑问;降调则表达灰暗的情感,如懊悔、沉痛、失踪望和郁闷等。本篇演讲就是长于运用语调的转变的优异典型,顿挫顿挫折,张弛连系,尤其是后半部门,经由过程语调的激越高亢以及一再的手段,将演讲推至最高涨。
  绝招七:脉络清楚
  在交流过程中发生误会的可有性是很大的,是以,有一个清楚简直良结构和流利的阐述是成功演讲的需要身分之一。除了开首尾说明主题之外,还要有一二三个分论点来进一步睁开阐述。谨记演讲的结构,需要的话,可以在开首就说明演说的脉络,并在演讲中不竭提醒听众,还可以响应地使用各类图表和设备以加深听众的印象。
  绝招八:俚语的使用
  俚语可以绕揭捉?讲活跃活跃,也可以使演讲陈旧过时。如不美观不太熟悉最新的俚语,会绕揭捉?讲者自己显得与时代脱节。慎用俚语。如不美观使用一个效不美观不错又形象活跃的俚语来表达你想表达的内容,效不美观会好良多。但要注重万万不要使用带种族色彩和淫秽的俚语。
  绝招九:使用身体说话
  身体说话搜罗人的面部神色、手足动作、作立姿势等。这种无声的说话不仅会传递信息,而且会影响到交流的各方。演讲时,神色要自然,面带微笑,没紧要张得面部肌肉都僵硬子;眼睛要直视听众,与他们作眼神的交流;在演讲时恰当地插手一些姿势,以强调你的讲话但不要过度磕张。
  绝招十:正确发音
  发音正确、清楚、连贯、美妙是吸引听众的最有力的法宝。英语和美语有良多处所口音,这是不值得模拟的。发音禁绝会引起曲解,影响演说的效不美观。尤其要注重区别以下几个音:/ /。其次,要注重在正确的位置连读。
  绝招十一:诙谐的运用
  诙谐不仅是糊口的调味品,也是调节演讲空气的好佐料。但诙谐并不是在任何时辰任何场所都可能随便用的,如不美观用得不适当,反而会收到适得其反的效不美观。演讲时,可以说一说与主题或不雅概念有关的趣闻趣事,或者与自己有关的一些滑稽小故事,万万别仅仅为了逗乐听众而说一些离题千里的笑话,或者血口喷人,让听众感受有一种被欺侮的感受。
  绝招十二:押头韵
  头韵(alliteration)也是一种修辞手法,即在一个词组或一个诗行中有两个以上彼此接近的词,其开首的音节或其他重读音节具有同样的字母或声音,以达到强调的效不美观。如第六段的diverse和dynamic,South Bronx和Southern Tier,Brookiyn Buffalo,Montaukt 和 Massena, 开首字母的发音都是/d/,/s/,/b/或 /m/,这为演讲带来一种节奏感和韵律美。
  绝招十三:事前筹备
  在沙场上,知已知彼方能攻无不克;演讲也不破例。首先要客不美观地体味和评估点自己,选择恰当的演讲问题问题;其次要按照主题汇集材料,并将这些材料按必然的挨次枚举;最后设定讲稿框架,尤其是精心设制揭捉?讲的开首和结尾。与前面的演讲分歧,比尔·盖茨的这篇演讲是一篇商业演讲,主若是为微软作宣传,经由过程对DNS系统未来的描述来记听众体味微软将在未来计较机规模所起的浸染。他的选词造句的要求没有政治演讲的高,也没有复杂、深邃的词汇,但他的演讲脉络清楚,主题明晰,看出是事前做好了充实筹备的。
  绝招十四:设备的使用
  跟着科技水平的提高,各类各样的现代化设备,如VCD、录影带、投影仪等都能为听众带来直不美观的视觉和听觉享受,妥帖地操作这些仪器设备,能使你的演讲更活跃、更深切人心。例如:繁多的数字可以清嚣张地枚举出来,使巨匠一目了然。在演讲前要注重做好筹备工作,如谙练操作,仪器是否都能正常工作,还有倒好带等。免获得时惊慌失措,讹夺百出。
  绝招十五:语速的把握
  确定讲稿后,可按照内容以及自己的特征来确定语速。语速不仅有生成的身分,也可以经由过程后天的称心练习来改变。一般来说,语速不要太快--因为会给人一种严重的感受,也不要太慢--显得缓慢沉闷,能找到自己说起来斗劲愉快,同时也适中的语速是最好的。本篇演讲的语速稍稍有些嫌快,若不是演讲者的诙谐活跃了全场的空气,还真有些显得过分急促。
  绝招十六:作好即兴演讲
  即兴演讲是演讲者在事先无筹备的情形下,就面前的排场、情境、事物和人物即席揭晓的演讲。因为事先没有筹备讲是最能看出演讲者的综合素质,尤其是应变能力的时刻。即兴演讲要靠日常平常的堆集一台下称心练习,台上听其自然。此外,要弄清嚣张即兴演讲的主题,否则,启齿就离题万里,说得再好也空费。其次,在脑海琅缦迅速穆矣闽大致的提纲,避免泛泛而谈。最后是不要急躁,不要慌张,连结镇静。
  绝招十七:音量的节制
  演讲时声音的巨细是最能反映演讲者是否自傲的一个身分。一个小若蚊虫、巨匠扯着耳朵都无法听清在哼唧些什么的声音,是毫不会与自傲扯上关系的。当然也不用扯着嗓子措辞,否则不仅轻易失踪声,也灰庠得失踪态。让在场的每一小我能清嚣张愉快地听到你的声音就可以了,一些出格的句子或词语可以加重以作强调。也许是因为录音问题,本篇演讲的声音偏小,显得有些有气无力。
  绝招十八:节奏的把握
  除了语速和音量,演讲的节奏也是关系成败的一个主要身分。别忘了演讲中也有标点符号,恰当的搁浅不仅会显得张弛连系,同时能给听众供给一个理解回味的时辰,集中他们的注重力。此外,把握节奏的快慢有助于节制演讲的时刻,同时也是传递激情的一种体例。
口译笔译主编举荐:
无忧智考口译笔译QQ交流群:
2012年翻译资格(水平)考试重点词汇总结(1)
2012年英语翻译专业资格考试技巧:英译汉技巧
2012年翻译资格考试指导:历年高频词汇集锦(23)
2012年口译笔译备考教育资料:中国股市为何不涨
2012年翻译资格考试口译教育:十句经典必背英语句型
&”无忧智考口译网”推出“口译笔译考试收集教育班”,由权威名师授课,供给视频培训;名师主讲,品质保证,经由过程率高。注册后可免费试听&&&
如果本站所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系mail:,我们将会及时处理。如转载本站内容,请注明来源:365考试网
点击排行榜上亿文档资料,等你来发现
包含各类专业文献、生活休闲娱乐、应用写作文书、文学作品欣赏、中学教育、行业资料、幼儿教育、小学教育、外语学习资料、专业论文、高等教育、97null等内容。
  【】 
您可在本站搜索以下内容:
  关于NULL与NOT_IT/计算机_专业资料。关于 NULL 与 NOT NULL 一个字段如果设为“NULL”,表示如果这个字段的值为空时,自动插入一个“NULL”值。 一个字段如果...
 哦,我明白了,意思就是 String string = null 跟 S是一回事儿 null 是空对象 &&是空字符串 String s=//null 是未分配堆内存空间 String ...
 要理解字段的三值原则 字段可以是具体值,null 不管字段是什么,字段=null 和字段&&null 都是返回 false 的 如果字段是 null,字段=常量和字段&&常量都是返回 ...
 一、null 是代表不确定的对象 Java 中,null 是一个关键字,用来标识一个不确定的对象。因此可以将 null 赋给引用类型变量,但不可以将 null 赋给基本类型变量。...
 空值和逻辑操作符 --- 逻辑操作符 --- 表达式 --- 结果 AND NULL AND TRUE NULL NULL AND FALSE FALSE NULL AND NULL NULL OR NULL OR TRUE TRUE NULL ...
q  c和c++中NULL和0的区别_IT/计算机_专业资料。详细讲解了c和c++中NULL和0的区别1,什么是空指针常量(null pointer constant)? [6.3.2.3-3] An integer ...
 LOOP LOOP &#3q;AND&#3q;); &#3q;OR&#3q;); 由于 NULL 是未知,所以 NULL AND NULL、NULL OR NULL、NULL AND TRUE 和 NULL OR FALSE 的值都是未知的,这些的结果仍然是 ...
 NULL0 接口介绍 NULL 口是个伪接口(pseudo-interface),不能配地址,也不能被封装,它总是 UP 的,但是从来不转发 或者接受任何通信量,对于所有发到该接口的通信...
 经过以下的叙述之后, 变量 A、B、C、D 分别等于 0、 &&、Null、 Empty、 Nothing 的哪一个? Dim A Dim B As String Dim C As Integer Dim D As ...
赞助商链接
别人正在看什么?
赞助商链接如何撰写一篇惊人的演讲稿
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
如何撰写一篇惊人的演讲稿
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口求一篇英文演讲稿“my ideal teacher”我的理想老师._百度知道
求一篇英文演讲稿“my ideal teacher”我的理想老师.
不要和别人的一样饿。希望大家帮帮忙~!本人万分感谢~!
我有更好的答案
Do you have a teacher? You may say“Yes.” Everyone has his teacher. You have, he has, and so do I. In my mind I&#39;ll never forget her-my first English teacher. We have many teachers in our school, some of them old and some of them young. Among these teachers, there is one whom I particularly like and respect.she is Mis. Wu, and young woman of 28.she seems to know everything and she teaches well. She is not tall,but she has two big eyes.Her voice sounds beautiful and she speaks English very well.She is very humorous, and she always teaches us in an interesting way. Sometimes she plays with us. She&#39;s very kind. She likes singing and collecting posters.She is good at playing the piano. In the evening, she always sits in front of the piano and plays nice music. She is good at dancing, too. Sometimes she teaches us dancing.She likes dogs very much because the dog is very friendly and cute. Her favourite color is blue. Because blue is the color of the sky and the sea. This is my favourite teacher. Our classmates all like her very much. Oh, I forgot to tell you that she teaches at Yiyuan high School. 这个看行不 have in mind the teachers Get into university, a long time ago. 大学的学习也逐渐地适应了。Gradually adapt to a university study. 步入一个新的阶段,新的环境,这其中由不适应到适应。Entered a new stage and new environment, which is not suited to meet them by. 记得刚上大学时,上课总是不能专心听讲,因为还不习惯,不适应新老师的缘故吧!I recall that university, the school is not always pay attention to the lectures, because it was not customary, the reason incompatible with the new teacher! 记得有一段时间的高数课,无论是哪个时间段的课,同学们都不怎么认真听讲,刚开始老师并不怎么理会,继续讲课,只是偶尔太吵就稍停顿一下,到后来讲话声越来越大。I remember a period of several high-class, which is the course of time, not how the students listened to the lectures. beginning teachers do not care about how to continue to give lectures, but occasionally it is too noisy on a little pause, and later speech is growing. 老师终于忍不住了,还没讲完课就停下来了`,她没有大骂我们,只是沉默着看着我们。Teacher, could not and had not finished the `lessons stopped, she accused us of not only silence with us. 等教室里静静地完全没有任何声音了,她才平静地说:“不想听讲也可以,但怎么还要讲话,如果谁还想讲话,就直接出去,以后再也不用来听课,直接去考试。”说完,她的表情立刻变得很严肃。There is no other classroom quietly voice, she calmly said : &I can not speak, but also how speech Anyone who would like to speech directly out later didn not used directly to the examination. &finished She immediately becomes a very serious expression. 尔后,她继续讲课。After that, she will continue to give lectures. 那堂课的后半段,我想每个人都听得很仔细。That the second half of the class, I think everyone listens very carefully. 在我还没有进大学时,常听人说大学里的老师很少与学生沟通,多半只顾自讲自的,特别是老师(有的老师)讲完一堂课了都没看过在坐的学生一眼。I have not yet entered university, I often heard it said that university teachers seldom communicate with their students, since most just talking. particularly teachers (and some teachers) finished sit in a class of students who have not read the eye. 啊……听着听着,感觉那样是课上着多没有意思!Ah…… woman, I feel such a class is no more! 但自从上完上次的高数课后,同学们的热情都很高,比别的任何课程都仔细。But since the last End on the high number of after-school, the students are very enthusiastic than any other course in detail. 她的课讲的很好。She said the lesson well. 她的表情时而严肃,时而温和,还常带着微笑。She faces sometimes serious, sometimes moderate, often with a smile. 我们的高数老师,就是这样的一位老师。Our high number of teachers is one of the teachers. 她长得一般,但经常会有甜甜的笑。She can grow normally, but often have Tiantian laugh. 她对我们并不是很严格,只是要我们上课要认真听课。She told us it is not very strict, but we didn school should seriously. 偶尔有学生在课堂上睡觉。Occasionally students in the classroom sleeping. 她也会笑着开玩笑说:“第一节课和第四节课睡觉可以理解,因为前者呢,刚刚才吃了早饭,要适应一段时间才能进入状态。后者呢,肚子饿了,要补充能量,没精神很容易趴在桌子上。”弄得我们常说:理解学生者,高数老师也。She will smile, jokingly said : &The first course sleeping and IV classes is understandable, because the former? just eating breakfast, it is necessary to adapt some time before they enter the state. the latter case, the hungry, to add energy the spirit is not easy to lay on the table. &we had often said : understanding students, the high number of teachers. 一位好老师,可以带动起学生上课的兴趣,也能节约学生很多课后自习时间(因为课堂里他们总是能保证学生都听懂了)。A good teacher can stimulate student interest in school. Students can also save a lot of time after school classes (because they always classroom to ensure that students are able to understand). 我们的高数老师,就是这么一位老师。Our high number of teachers is as a teacher. 常听说,爱屋及乌。Often heard it said that love me. 也许吧!Perhaps! 记得曾经有过的一次学生讨论会,什么样的老师是你心目中的好老师?Remember there was a student discussion, what kind of teacher is a good teacher you had in mind? 学生们的答案各种各样。The answer to various students. 最后评出来的是:教学态度好,教书有方,人物形象好,字迹清晰、漂亮,声音洪亮。The final attitude is : teaching, teaching, strong characters, her clear, beautiful voice loud and clear. 很荣幸的是,高数老师很适合以上那种学生心目中的好老师。Very honored that such a high number of teachers are very suitable for students over the eyes of good teachers. 不仅字写得好,声音很响亮,八十多个人的课堂,在她不用扩音器时在最后一排也听得很清楚。Is not only a well-written character, and his voice is very loud, over 80 individual classroom, In loudspeakers when she also heard very clearly in the last row. 原以为大学里的老师都是很无趣的,但高数老师的出现,改变了我心目中老师的形象——那种上就来,下课就走的完成任务式教学的教师形象。Thought that university teachers are very boring, but the emergence of a high number of teachers. changed my mind on the kind of teacher -- the image to complete the task of teaching the class and left the image of teachers. 只是现在,高数课早已上完了,连当初最调皮的学生都感叹:高数课真有趣,高数老师真好!It is just that now, a few classes already on the high end, even when the most mischievous students are upset really interesting : the high number of classes, the high number of teachers! 我心目中的老师,就是这样一个老师,一个与学生同乐,与人为善的老师。I have in mind the teacher is a teacher, a music student, and offer good teachers. 她不曾骂过一个学生,都能使最调皮的学生从行为上服从她,从心里佩服她。She scolded a student not able to make the most unruly behavior from students to obey her, admire her from the bottom of their hearts. 君子之风,存之于心,付之于行,美则在其中!Gentlemanly style of survival in mind and comes to visit, in which the United States!
其他类似问题
演讲稿的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 ideal拉链 的文章

随机推荐