以“My ideal life"为题,写一篇小作文,不用很长,好词 意思 急急急急~各位大哥大姐帮下忙

【初一以”我的学校生活“为题写一篇英语作文】-突袭网
3:39:53【 转载互联网】 作者: &&|&责编:李强
&&& &为了解决用户可能碰到关于"初一以”我的学校生活“为题写一篇英语作文"相关的问题,突袭网经过收集整理为用户提供相关的解决办法,请注意,解决办法仅供参考,不代表本网同意其意见,如有任何问题请与本网联系。"初一以”我的学校生活“为题写一篇英语作文"相关的详细问题如下:RT,我想知道:初一以”我的学校生活“为题写一篇英语作文===========突袭网收集的解决方案如下===========
解决方案1: 先介绍自己概况,所属班级,什么时候开始上课以及你喜欢哪些课和原因,你的老师怎样还有你和同学相处等可以写上去!具体的范文我就没了。手机打字!望采纳!谢谢---解决方案2: My school life 
Hi! I‘m XX,a student of Class 4,Grade 7.At school ,my teachers are very kind.My school life is very interesting.I like it very much.
 Classes begin at 8:00a.m, I have four classes in the morning. In the afternoon, I have four classes,too.I study English 、math 、history 、art and some other subjects. English is my favorite subjet,and I often speak English with my classmates. But I don’t like math.I think it&s a little difficult and boring.Do you think so?解决方案3: &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& My school life&&&&&& Hi,I'm***.At school,my teachers are very friendly to me.My school life is very interesting.I like it very much.&&&&& Classes begin at 8:00 in the morning.On weekdays I have four classes in the morning and three classes in the afternoon.I study English,Chinese,Math,Politics and some other subjects. English is my favorite subject.Because it's easy and interesting.But I don't like politics very much.I think it's boring.&&&&& After school, I often do outdoor activities.I often run on the playgroud.Look!***is dancing in the gym.&&&&& I love my school life a lot.I am very happy every day.
================可能对您有帮助================
问:四、五句话就好答:i wake up every morning at 6:30. start my breakfast at 6:45 and then go to school. school starts at 7:30. i have( ) classes in the morning. lunch time starts at ( ). we have ( ) minutes for lunch break. for afternoon we have ( ...===========================================问:我通常七点起床,七点半去上学。上午有四节课。中午放学之后我通常在家...答:Four classes in the morning. Noon, after school I usually eat at home. Is four classes in the afternoon. Hello, fellow teachers, I answer the question. He cheats, zero thank you please===========================================问:把你刚刚写的英文意思也说下,可以?谢谢。我的学校生活。答:一百个字母能写什么文章,下次不要用手机提问了呵呵===========================================问:10句话就行答:2. I like my school life very much,it is very interesting. I usually reach school at half past seven.Then we do morning exercises at eight o'clock.We have eight lessons every day.The lesson begin at a quarter past eight. My fav...===========================================what the teacher is talking about. i don't know how to solve this problem. anyway, i enjoy my school life. 答案补充 I join English Corner every week. I can speak English with m...===========================================days in school are the same, but we not only learn book knowledge, but also exercise our other abilities. So I think our school life is rich and colorful. How I love my school life!=========================================== I like English best because it is interesting and studious, in the future work, the English s... basketball with our classmates, it is my favorite way to relax. I love my campus life=========================================== i wake up every morning at 6:30. start my breakfast at 6:45 and then go to school. school starts at 7:30. i have( ) classes in the morning. lunch time starts at ( ). we have ( ) minute...===========================================从我的能力倾向及人格特质来判断,我理想的生活方式将是担任一名科学家,从事研究讲... 但以我目前得自这所精英聚集的学校的顶尖老师所施的教化,我必定有个光明的前程。===========================================friends when I go home after school.I think my school life is busy but happy.放学后,有时我会留在教室里.不过有时我会和我的朋友玩游戏,当我放学回家后,我觉得我的学校生活是繁...=========================================== &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&nbs...===========================================It has been 2 years since I graduated from elementary school, I am officially a middle school student right now. My school life is interesting, but sometimes, it gets busy. We usually...===========================================&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& My school life.&& My school life is colorful.Although ...=========================================== My school is very beautiful. It is in Guicheng, near the Qiandeng Lake. Do you know it? It is Nanhai Experimental Primary School. I like my school very much. There is a big playg...===========================================
12345678910One possible version:
My Ideal Job
Everyone has his own ideal job. Some want to be doctors, some want to be teachers, and some want to be engineers.
My ideal job is in teaching. Firstly, I like children very much. I would like to sing, to dance, and to play with them. Secondly, a teacher has two vacations each. I can enjoy myself during the summer and winter holidays. Finally, I want to teach the students all that I know and help them to develop their potential so that they can work better for our country in the future.
In order to be a good teacher, I will study hard not only in class, but also in daily life. I will train my patience, improve my handwriting, and enrich my knowledge. In a word, I will study harder than ever to prepare for my future teaching job.
请选择年级高一高二高三请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:高中英语
来源:北京市朝阳区2010届高三第二学期统一考试(二)(英语)
题型:写作题
第四部分:书面表达(共两节,35分)第一节:情景作文(20分)假设你是李华,在上周进行的研究性学习活动中,你班同学了解了珍稀动物金丝猴的相关信息。请根据下列表格所提供的内容,给你的笔友Peter写封信,向他介绍此次活动。注意: 1.信的开头和结尾已为你写好。 2.词数不少于60。&&&&提示词:研究性学习:inquiring learning&金丝猴:golden monkeys第一组第二组●到动物园观察金丝猴的特征●上网了解金丝猴的现有数量●去图书馆查阅金丝猴的习性●听专家介绍对金丝猴的保护措施●汇总信息,完成报告●活动体会:学会合作;体验新的学习方式Dear Peter, How have you been recently? I’m writing to tell you something about our inquiring learning on the rare animal—golden monlkeys. The students of our class were divided into two groups.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________What do you think of our inquiring learning? Looking forward to your reply.Best wishes,Li Hua
来源:湖南省学年度高一第一学期期末考试试题
题型:任务型阅读?
第四部分: 书面表达(共两节, 满分35分)
第一节& 填空 ( 共10小题;每小题1分, 满分10分)
阅读短文,根据所读内容在文后76--85的空格里填上适当的单词或短语, 并将答案转写到答题卡上。注意:每空不超过3个单词。
In many English homes
f they are breakfast, lunch, tea and dinner. These are the
meals that are served in the homes of people who are well to do.
&&&&&& Breakfast may be served any
time for seven to nine. It consist of porridge, bacon and eggs (boiled or
fried), butter toast or bread-and-butter with marmalade (酸果酱). Instead of bacon and eggs, fish may
be served. Either tea or coffee is drunk at breakfast.
&&&&&& Lunch comes at about one
o’clock. It generally consists of cold meat (left over from yesterday’s
dinner), potatoes, and salad. After that there is bread or biscuits and cheese.
Most people drin some drink beer or wine. It is not the
custom to drink the spirits (烈性酒) like
whisky or brandy even wealthy homes in the middle of the day.
&&&&&& Afternoon tea, taken between
four and five, is the most informal meal of the day. If you are a friend of the
family you may drop in for tea without an invitation or telling them that you
are coming. Each person has a cup and saucer, a spoon and a small plate for
bread-and-butter and cake. By the way, do not help yo
bread-and-butter first, and then cake if there is any. Another piece of advice:
do not put more than one piece of bread or cake on your plate at the same time.
&&&&&& Dinner is the most
substantial (丰盛的) meal of
the day and is a very formal meal. Many people even wear special clothes for
dinner, so if you are asked out of dinner you must find out whether you are
expected t for you would feel very embarrassed if, when
you go there, you were the only person in ordinary clothes. Dinner is generally
served at about half past seven. All the members of the family sit down
together and are on their best behavior. The head of the family sits at one end
his wife sits at the other. If there is a guest, he generally
sits in the place of honor, which is at the right of lady of the house. If
there are several guests the most important is asked to sit there. During the
meal conservation is carried on, you should try to get into the conversation
with the person on your right or left, but you should not try to talk to
someone who is a long way from you.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Title: 76._______________________
4 to 5 p.m.
Most formal
来源:湖北省荆门市学年度高二上学期期末考试试卷(英语)
题型:其他题
第四部分:书面表达(共两节,满分40分)
第一节:完成句子(共10小题;每小题1.5分,满分15分)
阅读下列各小题,根据括号内的汉语提示,用句末括号内的英语单词完成句子,并将答案写在答题卡上的相应题号后。
71._______________(非常有可能)they failed to grasp the
key points of what I said just now .(likely)
72. Our company insisted on__________ (签订一份协议) them in case there was a
sudden change when cooperating. (agreement)
73. Water, which seems so simple and
common, is ______________(使生命成为可能的东西.(what)
74. Martin Luther King.Jr _______________(以……而闻名)a freedom fighter for equal
rights of black people in America . (know)
75. ____________(惊讶于)the beautiful scenery at
the Copacabana Beach , he decided to come again the following year . (amaze)
76. How he regretted what he had wasted
before, for it is impossible for lost time ____________.(弥补回来)& (make )
77. It is believed that he
__________________(可能参与了)in planning the monument, or in helping transport and pull up the
stones. (hand)
78.________(如果你要寻求帮助)when you are in trouble, please contact us
and we are always here waiting for you.& (should)
79.The world is changing fast, and we are
said __________________(正生活在) the “Information Age”, a time of new discoveries and great
changes. (live)
80. Only if you show mercy
yourself______________________(你可以希望得到) mercy. (hope)
来源:四川省学年高一下学期期中考试试题(英语)
题型:短文改错
第二卷&&& 写作(共35分)
第四部分:书面表达(共两节,35分)&
第一节 短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)
此题要求改正所给短文中的错误。对标有题号的每一行作出判断:如无错误,在该行右边横线上画一个勾(√);如有错误(每行只有一个错误),则按下列情况改正:
此行多一个词:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉,在该行右边横线上写出该词,并也用斜线划掉。
此行缺一个词:在缺词处用一个漏字符号(^),在该行右边横线上写出该加的词。
此行错一个词:在错的词下划一横线,在该行右边横线上写出改正后的词。
注意:原行没有错的不要改。
On March 12th, we went
to plant trees on the hill near to& &&&76.&&&&&&
?&
our school.& The
boys were made dig pits(坑).The&&&&&&&&
77.&&&&& ?&
girls were told to
plant the young trees into the
pits.&&&&&&&&
78.&&&&& ?&
All of us worked very
hardly. Soon we were all wet&&&&&&&&
79.&&&&&& ?&&
with sweat. After the
young trees planted, we&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
80.&&&&&& ?&
?&&&&&&&&
began to water it. The
water was at the foot
of&&&&&&&&&&&&&
81.&&&&&
?&&&&&&&&& ?&
the hill.& But we
stood in line to pass pails(桶)&&&&&&&&&&&&
82.&&&&&&
?&&&&&&& ?&
of water from one to
other up to the hill.&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&83.&&&&&&
?&
We did not finish water
the trees until
it&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
84.&&&&&&& ?&
was dark. Though we
were tired, we feel very happy.&&&&&&&
85&&&&&&& ?&
来源:2009年普通高等学校招生全国统一考试江苏卷英语试题
题型:书面表达
(2009.北京卷):书面表达(共两节,35分)
第一节,&&&&&&&
情景作文(20分)
假设你是红星中学高三一班的学生李华,为响应绿化祖国的号召,你班四月十二日去郊区植树,请根据以下四幅图的先后顺序,介绍植树活动的全过程,给某英文杂志的“绿色行动”专栏写一篇以“Green Action in Our
Class”为题的英文稿件。
注意:词数不少于60
提示词:郊区 suburbs
第二节 开放作文(15分)
请根据下面提示,写一篇短文,词数不少于50
In your spoken
English class, your teacher shows you the following picture. You are asked to
describe the picture and explain how you understand it.
第四部分:书面表达(共两节,35分)
第一节&&&
情景作文(20分)
一、内容要点:
1、& 骑车去植树
3、& 安插提示牌
二、说明:
内容要点可用不同方式表达急急急~~~大家帮帮忙写一篇初中作文,以My class 为题_百度知道
急急急~~~大家帮帮忙写一篇初中作文,以My class 为题
喜欢唱歌跳舞打篮球等提示、互相帮助,同学都很刻苦努力3。2.我们学习语文数学英语等9门学科:1。4.班里有50名学生,老师对我们既严格又关爱.同学们互相关心.我们平时喜欢体育活动,女生24人,其中男生26人,我们非常热爱这个班
进入我们的课室.,只要一有时间,猜谜语&lt.,互相帮助;像一杯好吃的冰激凌!让我们xxx班的学生一起说,在这个班里;)o千万别看他(她)现在是很严厉,我们就像蚂蚁一样“成群结队”的跑到操场上去做运动;my
class&gt,女生们爱唱歌跳舞。
再说说我们班的老师吧,但是.,有50多名学生;﹏&lt,I
YOU,里面记载着我们的喜怒哀乐,就会听到我们朗朗的读书声.真是又严厉又慈祥的老师呀,你o(&xxx班,像:&quot.,其中有26个帅锅,别的班的同学说我们班是“天才班”,回味无穷.
我们非常热爱这个大家庭,24个美女,男生们则是爱打篮球!我叫xxx,所以学校里举行活动时我们总是争第一,玩游戏!
这个大家庭!&quot,你只要进入我们这个美丽干净的校园.;同学们互相关心.,他(她)下课总会和我们一起聊天;每天早上;
大家好.,跑步等,平时我们都非常喜欢体育运动、数学,笑容与泪水.,是xx学校的一名初中生.,你会发现我们班的课程表上主要是语文,像一本书、英语等9门学科..,同学们都很刻苦学习。
我有一个温暖的大家庭
参考资料:
自己写的!!!!!!!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
We have nine subjects such as chinese.Sometimes we also sing songs and dance in the classroom.Students help each other and look after each other.Teachers are not only strict but also care for us,mathsmy classIn our class,there are fifty students including twenty-six boys and twenty-four girls,english and so on.We all like our class.Every students works hard so that we can have good marks,we often play basketball at playground.After class.We also like sports
初中作文的相关知识
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁以my ideal uniforms 为题写一篇英语作文_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
以my ideal uniforms 为题写一篇英语作文
以my ideal uniforms 为题写一篇英语作文
There was an authority on public opinion polls in the elementary-school children,and asked what the most popular school.The results of all students surveyed said that uniforms.Indeed,most schools have a uniform school uniforms,school uniforms for students,not just the school's logo,and a little funky symbol.At the school gate,often small groups of female students in school uniform linger,some of whom have already graduated from school.Asked why they go out wearing a school uniform,they said,"school uniforms is by far our favorite clothes."
I hope that my uniform has warm in winter and cool in summer. Like inside the air conditioning in the summer, opposite the winter just like the radiator. However,our technology is not so well-developed, so I have two sets of uniforms of a summer, another winter. Are white blouse, black trousersThis is my uniform请根据下列提示 以MY IDEAL JOB 为题写一篇60词左右的短文请根据下列提示 以MY IDEAL JOB 为题写一篇60词左右的短文 介绍自己的饮食习惯和经常参加的一些活动.提示:1,想成为一名记者 2,打算给_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
请根据下列提示 以MY IDEAL JOB 为题写一篇60词左右的短文请根据下列提示 以MY IDEAL JOB 为题写一篇60词左右的短文 介绍自己的饮食习惯和经常参加的一些活动.提示:1,想成为一名记者 2,打算给
请根据下列提示 以MY IDEAL JOB 为题写一篇60词左右的短文请根据下列提示 以MY IDEAL JOB 为题写一篇60词左右的短文 介绍自己的饮食习惯和经常参加的一些活动.提示:1,想成为一名记者 2,打算给报纸 杂志写文章 3,想去北京上大学 4,想在一家电视台工作并环游世界.
I want to be a reporter because I like to remember life of little things.I intend to write articles for newspapers and magazines in order to exercise my writing level.And,I also want to go to Beijing university.I'd like to work in a TV station and travel around the world.I like this job!翻译是 我想成为一名记者因为我喜欢记生活当中的小事情.我打算给报纸、杂志写文章以此来锻炼我的写作水平.而且,我也想去北京上大学.我想在一家电视台工作并且环游世界.我喜欢这个职业!

我要回帖

更多关于 好词 意思 急急急 的文章

随机推荐