下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩5页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢Module 3 Sports life单元综合检测(附答案外研版)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
Module&3&Sports&life单元综合检测(附答案外研版)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
Module&3&Sports&life单元综合检测(附答案外研版)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文 章来 源莲山 课件 w ww.5Y k J.cO m Module 3 Sports life单元综合检测(附答案外研版)Class:   &&&& Name:   &&&& Marks:  &&&& (满分100分)
一. 单项选择 (每小题1分,共15分)从每小题所给的四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳答案。(&& )1.&― Our class will play _______ Class Three. &&&& ― Really? Well, you’ve got no chance of winning the match. &A. for&&&B. into&&&C. on&&&D. against(&& )2.&― Amanda led us to victory. &&&& ― Really? You must take great pride in _______.&A. me &&&B. her&&&C. us &&&D. them(&& )3.&― Lucy, what’s your _______ for taking this after-noon off?&&&& ― Well, I’ll have to take care of my sick mother at home.&A. point&&&B. decision&&C. excuse&&&D. action(&& )4.&― This morning, we broke Mrs White’s window when we were playing football. &&&& ― No wonder she is _______ with you. &A. mad&&&B. pleased&&C. strict&&&D. patient (&& )5. When I got to the square, a number of people _______ dancing there. &A. is&&&&B. are&&&C. was&&&D. were (&& )6. The Browns love their son so much that they always want to stop him from _______ into trouble. &A. gets&&&B. to get&&&C. getting&&&D. will get (&& )7.&― I hope Linda won’t go to America. &&&& ― _______ the truth. She has booked the plane ticket. &A. Face&&&B. Avoid&&&C. Like&&&D. Refuse(&& )8. Luke _______ on the leg by a bad man. Now he is in hospital. &A. kicks&&&B. kicked&&&C. is kicked&&D. was kicked(&& )9.&― Do you think Dan can pass the test?&&&& ― Sure, he has the _______ to finish the work. &A. time&&&B. ability&&&C. luck&&&D. symbol(&& )10.&― _______ the record _______ again?&&&& ― Yes, Toby is really good at running.& &A. D break&B. D break&&C. W broken&D. H broken (&& )11.&― My grandma feels terrible because she is _______ headaches. & &&&& ― Why don’t you take her to see a doctor? &A. looking for&&B. suffering from&C. dying of&&D. taking up (&& )12. _______ Jimmy lost the game, he is still a symbol of courage in my heart.& &A. If&&&& &&B. Although&&C. Since&&&D. Because(&& )13. In Terry’s opinion, _______ is not fair to give Maria the prize. &A. it&&&&B. that&&&C. one&&&& &D. this (&& )14.&― I want to learn a foreign language. Can you give me some advice?&&&& ― Sure. _______, you should choose a language which you are interested in.&A. At last&&&B. By the way&&C. First of all&&D. For a time(&& )15.― Do you think Tim will apologise to me?&&& ― _______. He never says sorry to anybody. &A. No way&&B. Nice work&&C. Good luck&&D. I think so 二. 完形 (每小题1分,共10分)通读下面的短文,掌握其大意,然后从各小题所给的四个选项中,选出一个最佳答案。There was once a boy who would never get dressed when his parents told him to. He  16  to dress in a much stranger manner, but above all, he liked to take his time. His parents were  17  in a hurry, and wanted him to be a lot quicker,  18  the boy didn’t like this, and he would slow down even more.One day, his parents were in their usual hurry, and they got so  19  when he refused to dress, that they told him that he would have to go out naked (赤裸的). The  20  didn’t mind (介意) this at all. So they went out.While the boy was standing naked outside his house, waiting for his parents to  21  the car, the local pig farmer came along. The pig farmer was hard of hearing and had poor eyesight. Not only that, but he’d also forgotten to put his  22  on that day. When he saw the little boy’s pink skin, he thought it was one of his pigs. With a bit of shouting and pushing, the farmer&&  23  to get the boy safely back to a pigsty. He was there for the whole day, living  24  the pigs and sharing their food and home.Finally, though, his parents found him. The boy had had such a  25  day that never again did he want to be mistaken for anything except a human being. Nowadays he’s the first to get dressed, and look perfectly neat and tidy.(&& )16.&A. stopped &B. remembered &C. agreed & &D. preferred(&& )17.&A. always&&B. hardly& &&C. nearly& &&D. still(&& )18.&A. so &&B. but&&&C. because&&D. or(&& )19.&A. angry &&B. surprised&&C. sad& &&&D. excited(&& )20.&A. mother &&B. boy&&&C. father&&&D. parents(&& )21.&A. find &&B. sell&&&C. drive &&&D. bring(&& )22.&A. clothes&&B. hat&&&C. glasses&&D. shoes(&& )23.&A. tried&&B. decided& &&C. helped &&D. managed(&& )24.&A. except &&B. without &&C. among&&&D. beside (&& )25.&A. terrible& &B. relaxing& & &C. amazing &&D. tiring& 三. 理解 (每小题2分,共40分)下列材料,完成每篇材料后的问题。A&
(&& )26.&When is Steven’s father’s birthday? &A. August 1st.&&B. August 2nd. &C. August 3rd.&&D. August 4th.(&& )27.&What does Steven do?&A. A student.&&B. A worker.&&C. A waiter.&&&D. A doctor.(&& )28.&What does Steven want to give his father as a birthday present?&A. An expensive shirt.&B. A fantastic bike.&&C. A digital camera.&&D. A mobile phone.(&& )29.&Tina is most probably _____.&A. Steven’s friend&&B. the owner of a shop &&C. Steven’s sister&&D. a shop assistant (店员)(&& )30.&Why did Steven write this email to Tina?&&&& A. To lend a hand to her.&&& &B. To borrow some money from her. &C. To ask for present advice. && &D. To share a present for his father.&&&&&& BExercise not only improves your appearance, but also improves your health. Health experts advise people to choose physical activities that they find fun. So, what are some of the most popular forms of exercise in the USA? Walking tops the list. It is considered to be the&&&&&& way to get exercise. Walking is also said to be the least harmful to the knees and feet. So, it’s a perfect choice for the old. Another popular form of exercise is jogging. In the 1970s, Bill Bowerman brought jogging to the USA. He did so after seeing the popularity of the activity during a trip to New Zealand in the 1960s. He started the first jogging club in America. He also helped found Nike. Swimming is also very popular. It was the second most popular sporting activity in America in 2008. The top activity was walking. When one is swimming, the whole body is put to work. It is said that swimming is good for people with special needs, like pregnant (怀孕的) women. Dancing can also be a fun way to exercise. This is especially true for those who see exercise as something that they should do. A dance fitness programme called Zumba has grown in popularity in recent years. It was created by Alberto Perez in Colombia in the 1990s. In 2001, he brought the programme to the USA. Since then, it has spread around the world.& (&& )31. Which of the following can be put in&&&&&&&&&&& ?&A. easiest&&&B. most helpful&&C. most difficult&D. most expensive(&& )32. Bill Bowerman _______. &A. went to New Zealand in the 1970s&B. started New Zealand’s first jogging club &C. founded Nike on his own&D. considered jogging a good form of exercise(&& )33. From the fourth paragraph, we can learn that _______. &A. swimming was not popular in 2008&B. swimming was more popular than walking in 2008&C. walking was the most popular form of exercise in 2008&D. it’s not good for pregnant women to go swimming(&& )34. According to the last paragraph, we know that Zumba _______.&A. has a very long history&&&&B. is the name of a dance club&C. was created in the USA&&&D. became popular not long ago(&& )35. What is the passage mainly about?&A. The advantages of exercise. &B. Some popular forms of exercise in the USA.&C. The history of some forms of exercise.&D. Advice on how to choose the best form of exercise.CEmojis, or emoticons, are picture-like characters which many people find necessary in their social networking communications. They allow people to liven up their texts with hundreds of colourful images. But do you often feel that there are still not enough emojis to express (表达) yourself very well?Laura Ustick, manager of a fast-food restaurant in Illinois, US, said, “There are emojis for ice cream, pizza and sushi, but not for the all-American hot dog.” That’s why he and other emoji fans are taking action to get more emojis.“When we want to write something cute, it’s just not there,” Ustick told The Wall Street Journal. Other emoji fans are trying to get symbols like cupcakes and bacon, according to the newspaper. The BBC also reported on a petition (请愿书) posted on DoSomething.org calling on Apple to increase the diversity (多样性) within its keyboard. However, not everyone can design (设计) an emoji symbol. Emojis are largely controlled by the Unicode Consortium. It was founded by some computer programmers in the 1980s.In response (答复) to the DoSometing.org petition, an Apple spokesperson last month said, “We have been working closely with the Unicode Consortium. We are trying to meet the needs of emoji fans.”(&& )36. From the first paragraph, we can learn that _______.&A. there are enough emojis&B. there’s no need for people to use emojis&C. some emojis are dangerous &D. emojis can help people express themselves (&& )37. What can we learn about Laura Ustick? &A. He is not an emoji fan.&B. He hopes there will be more emojis.& &C. He doesn’t like eating hot dogs. &D. He works for The Wall Street Journal. (&& )38. Which of the following about Apple is TRUE?&A. It posted the petition on DoSomething.org.&B. It cannot design emoji symbols. &C. It is controlled by the Unicode Consortium.&D. It was founded in the 1980s.(&& )39. Who would be the most interested in this passage?&A. Emoji fans.&&&B. Textbook writers.&C. Food lovers.&&&&D. Restaurant managers. &(&& )40. The passage probably comes from a(n) _______.&A. story&&&&B. diary&&C. report &&&D. advertisement DRory O’Chee, who is 14, loves taking photos, and has practised his skills by taking shots on photo outings with his dad, Bill.Rory enjoys “walking through a scene”, and takes his time with different types of shots.“He knows what he is doing,” says Bill. He has great insight (悟性) and works things out for himself.”Bill has taken Rory to different places around Brisbane ― including Roma Street Parklands, the Story Bridge, Kurilpa Bridge and Newstead House ― to take photos.“It’s really satisfying and he enjoys it a lot,” says Bill.Rory says he enjoys the creativity that is to do with photography.“It’s nice,” he says. “You go to places you haven’t been before, and take photos of things that could be interesting.”He has enjoyed taking photos of the beach, flowers in parks and of City Hall in Brisbane.“I like all my photos,” says Rory. “They are all different.”He has been recognised for his photos ― with his work being featured in a photographic exhibit in King George Square as part of Down Syndrome Awareness Week in 2011.Rory has also had photos shown at the Ekka in Brisbane, as well as at the Maleny show and at the Nundah Village Art Festival.Rory was very pleased when he had his first photo exhibition.Bill says that Rory enjoys the feeling of being appreciated (欣赏) by others.“It’s something special that he can get excited about,” he says. “It’s given him a whole new way to think about things. He’s using technology to fight disability (缺陷) in his body, and there’s something about his photos that people find moving.”(&& )41.How has Rory improved his photography?&&&& &A. By taking private lessons.&&&&&&& &B. By joining a photography club.&&&&&&&& &C. By taking different types of shots.&&&&&&&&& &D. By taking part in photo competitions.(&& )42.According to Bill, Rory ______.&&&& &A. prefers maths to photography &&&B. is better at taking photos of people&&&& &C. has a wide knowledge of photography& &&&& D. is quick at learning photography (&& )43.The underlined “it” in Paragraph 5 refers to (指的是) “______”.&&&& &A. taking shots on photo outings&&&&& &&&B. Newstead House&&&&C. different places around Brisbane&&&&&&& &&D. the creativity that is to do with photography (&& )44.Which of the following is NOT true according to the passage?&&&& &A. Rory is pleased with all the photos he has taken.&B. Rory had his first photo exhibition in 2011. &C. Rory is a boy with disability in his body.&& &D. Rory has had some success in photography. (&& )45.What is the writer’s purpose in writing this passage?&A. To advise us to learn photography.&&&& &&B. To describe the life of a photographer.&C. To give advice on how to take good photos. &&D. To tell us about a young photographer. 四. 情景交际 (每小题2分,共10分)阅读下面的对话,从方框内七个选项中选择恰当的句子完成对话(有两个多余选项)。A. It’s quite simple.B. It’s nothing serious.C. There’s something wrong with my right leg.D. Oh, you were really careless. E. How often should I get the treatment?F. You should have an operation at once. G. Well, I took part in the 100m hurdles race this afternoon.
A: Good afternoon, young man. What’s the matter with you?B: (46)__________ I’ve got a pain here, too. A: Let me take a look. What happened exactly?B: (47)__________ Unluckily, I fell at the last hurdle. A: I see. Don’t worry. (48)__________ By the way, have you tried the hot-cloth-and-frozen-peas treatment?B: No! I’ve never heard of it. A: (49)__________ You put a very hot, wet cloth on your leg for one minute. And then put a packet of frozen peas on the leg for one minute... B: That sounds interesting. (50)__________A: Twice a day for a week. B: I see. Thank you very much. 五. 完成句子 (每小题2分,共10分)根据中文意思完成句子(每空词数不限)。51. 格林先生经常鼓励我们读唐诗。&We __________________ Tang poems by Mr Green. 52. 肖莉说:“他最好打车,否则会赶不上7:30的火车。”&Xiao Li said, “He __________________ a taxi, or he will miss the 7:30 train.”53. 玲玲已养成边吃饭边看电视的习惯。&Lingling has got into the habit of having meals and watching TV __________________. 54. 在丹看来,杰瑞还小,不能学跆拳道。&In Dan’s opinion, Jerry __________________ taekwondo. 55. ― 托尼,你能告诉我你最喜欢的女运动员是谁吗?& &― 当然,我最喜欢张怡宁。&― Tony, can you tell me __________________?&― Sure. I like Zhang Yining best. 六. 书面表达(满分15分)2014年的巴西世界杯让我们再次领略了梅西(Messi) 的风采。请根据下列表格,写一篇80词左右的英语短文,简要介绍一下这位足球巨星。&出生于阿根廷(Argentina)1992&开始为格兰多里俱乐部(Grandoli)踢球&为纽维尔老伙计俱乐部 (Newell’s Old Boys)踢球2000&进入巴塞罗那足球俱乐部(Barcelona)2008&参加北京奥运会;随阿根廷国奥队夺得金牌2014&带领阿根廷队进入世界杯决赛;获得金球奖(the Golden Ball)
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
参考答案:1-5 DBCAD &&6-10 CADBC&&11-15 BBACA&16-20 DABAB&21-25 DCDCA&26-30 BACCD31-35 ADCDB&36-40 DBBAC&41-45 CDABD46-50 CGBAE51. are often encouraged to read52. had better take&&53. at the same time54. is too young to learn 55. who your favourite sportswoman is One possible version:Messi is one of the greatest football stars in the world. He was born on 24 June 1987 in Argentina. At the age of five, he started playing football for Grandoli. In 1995, he joined Newell’s Old Boys and played there for five years. In 2000, he joined Barcelona. Eight years later, Messi won a gold medal with the Argentina football team at the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games. In the FIFA 2014 World Cup, Messi led Argentina to the final and he received the Golden Ball. 文 章来 源莲山 课件 w ww.5Y k J.cO m
没有相关试题上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?二次元同好交流新大陆
扫码下载App
温馨提示!由于新浪微博认证机制调整,您的新浪微博帐号绑定已过期,请重新绑定!&&|&&
快快乐乐学英语,学好英语更快乐!
LOFTER精选
网易考拉推荐
用微信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
用易信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
阅读(1367)|
用微信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
用易信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
历史上的今天
在LOFTER的更多文章
loftPermalink:'',
id:'fks_087069',
blogTitle:'人教新目标九年级英语Unit 9 When was it invented?--月考试题',
blogAbstract:'
{elseif x.moveFrom=='iphone'}
{elseif x.moveFrom=='android'}
{elseif x.moveFrom=='mobile'}
${a.selfIntro|escape}{if great260}${suplement}{/if}
{list a as x}
推荐过这篇日志的人:
{list a as x}
{if !!b&&b.length>0}
他们还推荐了:
{list b as y}
转载记录:
{list d as x}
{list a as x}
{list a as x}
{list a as x}
{list a as x}
{if x_index>4}{break}{/if}
${fn2(x.publishTime,'yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm:ss')}
{list a as x}
{if !!(blogDetail.preBlogPermalink)}
{if !!(blogDetail.nextBlogPermalink)}
{list a as x}
{if defined('newslist')&&newslist.length>0}
{list newslist as x}
{if x_index>7}{break}{/if}
{list a as x}
{var first_option =}
{list x.voteDetailList as voteToOption}
{if voteToOption==1}
{if first_option==false},{/if}&&“${b[voteToOption_index]}”&&
{if (x.role!="-1") },“我是${c[x.role]}”&&{/if}
&&&&&&&&${fn1(x.voteTime)}
{if x.userName==''}{/if}
网易公司版权所有&&
{list x.l as y}
{if defined('wl')}
{list wl as x}{/list}完成句子 错题
答案_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
完成句子 错题
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩3页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢当前位置:
>>>完形填空。 Frank is sixty. But he looks 1 . He has a2sport..
完形填空。
&&&& Frank is sixty. But he looks &1 . He has a&&2&&sports collection. He&&3& &10 tennis rackets, 8 baseballs, 6 basketballs, 12 soccer balls&&4 &18 volleyballs. But he&&5 &sports. He&&6 &likes collecting sports things. His&&7&,David, likes soccer. He is a member (成员) of a soccer&&8 . He plays&&9 &every day with his friends. He&&10 &his father's collection.
(&&&& )1. A. old& &&&(&&&& )2. A. great&&& &(&&&& )3. A. there is &(&&&& )4. A. and&&& &&(&&&& )5. A. doesn't &(&&&& )6. A. and&&&&&&& (&&&& )7. A. daughter&& (&&&& )8. A. ball&&&&&& (&&&& )9. A. basketball (&&&& )10. A. likes&&&&
B. young&& &&B. small&&&& &B. there are& B. or&&&&&& &B. don't playB. only&&& &&B. son&&&&& &B. club&&& &&B. baseball&& B. like&&&&&&
C. nice&& &C. some& &&C. have&&& &C. but&&&& &C. plays&& &C. too&&&&& C. father&& C. class&& &C. soccer&& C .watches&&
D. fun&&&&&&&&&& D. many&&&&&&&&& D. has&&&&&&&&&& D. so&&&&&&&&&&& D. doesnt play D. doesn't&&&&& D. uncle&&&&&&&&&&& D. school&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. volleyball&&& D. plays&&&&&&&&
题型:完形填空难度:中档来源:同步题
1-5& BADAD &6-10 &BBBCA
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“完形填空。 Frank is sixty. But he looks 1 . He has a2sport..”主要考查你对&&日常生活类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
日常生活类阅读
日常生活类阅读:日常生活这一话题主要涉及人们衣食住行等方面的活动。这一话题的选材主要针对人们日常的工作,生活以及学习情况。做这一类题时,最主要的是要把握好人物的活动内容,时间和地点。
发现相似题
与“完形填空。 Frank is sixty. But he looks 1 . He has a2sport..”考查相似的试题有:

我要回帖

更多关于 the sports club 的文章

随机推荐