The day that I met my friend for the first time . I was full of anxiety什么意思.

1.B2.D3.A4.A5.C6.B7.A8.D9.C10.A11.B12.D13.B14.C15.D16.B17.A18.C19.B20.D【解析】文章大意:作者讲述了自己获得真正友谊的经历。1.B 我正在图书馆“复习”准备口语考试。revision“复习”;research“调查”;work“工作”;experiment“实验”。2.2】D 人们不停地“打扰”我,我很生气。disturb“打扰”;watch“观察”;ask“问”;warn“警告”。3.3】C 我很生气,当然无法“集中精力”(复习)。concentrate“集中精力”;speak“说”;improve“改进,提高”;follow“跟随”。4.4】A 突然,我听到有人在我身后唱歌,我“转身”对唱歌的人怒目而视。turn around“转身”;turn down“拒绝,把音量调低”;turn off“关”;turn over“翻转”。5.5】C 她怎么会如此自私!我“生气地”想。6.6】B 因为你的“噪音”,我无法学习。noise“噪音”;practice“练习,实践”;attitude“态度”;existence“存在”。此处用噪音来表示那个女孩的歌声,和作者生气相对应。7.7】A 你是如此地“自私”。selfish“自私的”;active“积极的”;sensitive“敏感的”;stupid“笨的,愚蠢的”。此处与45空前的selfish照应。8.8】D 我离开了图书馆,走得如此匆忙以至于把最重要的教材“落在了”图书馆。leave behind“忘带, 留下, 丢弃”。9.9】C 丢了最重要的教材,找不到它当然是“心烦难过”。upset“心烦意乱的”;nervous“紧张的”;careless“粗心的”;forgetful“健忘的,好忘事的”。10.0】A 一个甜美的声音“介绍”打电话的人(自己)名字是詹妮,并问我是不是简。introduce...as“介绍......是”;consider...as“认为......是”;take...as“作为……而获得…… ”;remember...as“把......当作......记住”。11.1】B “确认”我是简后,她说她注意到我把书落在了图书馆。confirm“确认,证实”;decide“决定”;realize“意识到”;think“想”。 12.2】D 因为我的“名字”在书里,所以她问图书管理员要了我的电话。此处詹妮是给我打了电话,并问了我的名字,所以选name。13.3】B 我知道了自己的书是在詹妮处,所以应该是“如释重负”。relief“宽慰,安心”;comfort“安慰”;confidence“信心”;satisfaction“满意”。14.4】C 当然,你可能已经“猜出”了詹妮是谁了。guess“猜,猜测”;recognize“认出”;find“找到”;hear“听到”。15.5】D 当我在便利店认出她时,我的内心充满了“愧疚”,并为我的粗鲁行为道了歉。shame“羞愧,羞耻”;courage“勇气”;energy“精力,能源”;doubt“怀疑”。16.6】B 我感到非常“抱歉”,但是詹妮只是笑了笑,说她很高兴看到我把“怒视”也落在了图书馆。17.7】A 见上题解析。glare“怒视”,此处与44空后的glared以及46空前的glared照应。18.8】C 我经常想自己何其“幸运”。lucky“幸运的”;considerate“体贴人的”;pleased“高兴的”;grateful“感激的”。19.9】B 见上题解析20.20】D 如果詹妮不是一个善良的人,一个“原谅”我的缺点的人,那么我就“绝不”会体验到如此真实的友谊。forgive“原谅,谅解”;overcome“克服”;share“分享”;hide“掩藏,躲藏”。詹妮原谅了作者的无礼。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:2016届内蒙古巴彦淖尔市高一下期中国际班英语试卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
Mark Twain was a great writer. He was from the USA. He was born in 1835. He was also a famous speaker. He was famous for his sense of humour. Many people liked to listen to him talk because he liked to tell some interesting stories to make people laugh all the time.One day Mark Twain was going to a small town because of his writing. Before he was going to leave, one of his friends said to him that there were always a lot of mosquitoes
in the town and told him that he’d better not go there. Mark Twain waved (摇动) his hand and said, “It doesn’t matter. The mosquitoes are no relatives of mine. I don’t think they will come to visit me.”After he arrived at the town, Mark Twain stayed in a small hotel near the station. He went into his room, but when he was just about to have a rest, quite a few mosquitoes flew about him. The waiters felt very sorry about that. “I’m very sorry, Mr Mark Twain. There are too many mosquitoes in our town.” One of them said to him.Mark Twain, however, made a joke, saying to the waiter, “The mosquitoes are very clever. They know my room number. They didn’t come into the wrong room.” What he said made all the people present laugh heartily.But that night Mark Twain slept well. Do you know why? That was because all the waiters in the hotel were driving the mosquitoes away for him during the whole night.1.That day Mark Twain went to the town _____.A. to see one of his friendsB. because he wanted to do something there for his writingC. because he was told there were a lot of mosquitoes thereD. to see one of his relatives2.The waiters felt sorry because _____.A. they did something wrong to Mark TwainB. their hotel was too smallC. the room was not very cleanD. there were quite a few mosquitoes in Mark Twain’s room3.All the people present laughed heartily because _____.A. the mosquitoes were very clever and they didn’t come into the wrong roomB. the mosquitoes knew Mark Twain’s room numberC. Mark Twain gave the waiters some nice presentsD. Mark Twain made a joke4.From the story we know _____.A. no mosquitoes troubled Mark Twain in the nightB. the owner of the hotel told the waiters to look after Mark Twain well at nightC. Mark Twain didn’t have a good rest that nightD. there were not mosquitoes in the hotel any longer 
来源:2015年高考人教版选修(7)一轮测试英语试卷(解析版)
I lost my sight when I was four years old by falling off a box car in a goods yard in Atlantic City and landing on my head. Now I can dimly remember the brightness of sunshine and what color red is. It would be wonderful to see again, but a calamity(大灾难) can do strange things to people. It occurred to me the other day that I might not have come to love life as I do if I hadn't been blind. I believe in life now. I am not so sure that I would have believed in it so deeply, otherwise. I don't mean that I would prefer to go without my eyes. I simply mean that the loss of them made me appreciate the more what I had left.Life, I believe, asks a continuous series of adjustments to reality. In spite of the fact the adjustment is never easy, I had my parents and teachers to help. The hardest lesson I had to learn was to believe in myself. If I hadn't been able to do that, I would have collapsed and become a chair rocker on the front porch for the rest of my life. When I say belief in myself I am not talking about simply the kind of self confidence that helps me down an unfamiliar staircase alone. That is part of it. But I mean something bigger than that: an assurance that I am, despite imperfections, a real, that there is a special place where I can make myself fit.It took me years to discover and strengthen this assurance. It had to start with the most elementary things. Once a man gave me an indoor baseball. I thought he was laughing at me and I was hurt. “I can't use this.” I said. “Take it with you,” he urged me, “and roll it around.” The words stuck in my head. “Roll it around!” By rolling the ball I could hear where it went. This gave me an idea how to achieve a goal I had thought impossible: playing baseball. All my life I have set ahead of me a series of goals and then tried to reach them, one at a time. I had to learn my limitations. It was no good to try for something that I knew at the start was wildly out of reach because that only invited the bitterness of failure. I would fail sometimes anyway but on the average I made progress.1.We can learn from the beginning of the passage that ________.A.the author lost his sight because of a car crashB.the author wouldn't love life if the calamity didn't happenC.the calamity made the author appreciate what he hadD.the calamity strengthened the author's desire to see2.What's the most difficult thing for the author?A.How to adjust himself to realityB.Building up assurance that he can find his place in lifeC.Learning to manage his life alone
D.To find a special work that suits the author3.For the author, the baseball and encouragement offered by the man ________.A.hurt the author's feelingB.made the author puzzledC.directly led to the change of the author's careerD.inspired the author4.According to the passage, the author ________.A.set goals for himself but only invited failure most of the timeB.thought that nothing was impossible for himC.was discouraged from trying something out of reach for fear of failureD.suggested not trying something beyond one's ability at the beginning 
来源:2015年高考人教版必修(4)一轮测试英语试卷(解析版)
Pupils remember more and behave better when 3D images areused in lessons,research suggests.They are quicker to learn andabsorb new concepts,and display higher levels of concentration.Professor Anne Bamford,of the University of the Arts,London,studied the effectiveness of 3D content in 15 schools across seven countries,including the UK.Pupils in 3D classes can remember more than those in the 2D classes after four weeks,improving test scores by an average of 1 7 percent compared with eight percent for 2D lessons.They gave more detailed answer to the tasks and were more likely to think in 3D, using hand gestures and mime(模仿动作) to answer the test questions successfully.The teachers commented that the pupils in the 3D groups had deeper understanding,increased attention span, more motivation and higher engagement in the lessons.Children are used to 3D with the rise of computer games that use the technology&#90 percent of those in the study had seen a 3D film.Schools would need 3D&#enabled projectors(投影仪),laptops with good picture capabilities,3D software and glasses for children to introduce animations(动作) into classrooms.But Danny Nicholson,an educationist,said the technology would be impractical to use inschools and could be costly.He said,“While I think the idea of 3D technology is very interesting,I worry that 3D is a bit of an expensive gimmick(小玩意儿).There are a few cases where a true3D image might help,but most of the time,good 2D models that can be moved would be just aseffective.”In the US,one school district in Colorado is already in the process of having 1,000 3Dprojectors fixed in classrooms.And the University of Caledonia, which carries out scientific research into the Lake Tabon Basin, has used 3D presentations with Grade Six pupils.Those who watched the 3D presentations were more engrossed and reported a general increase in their interest in science compared with students who watched the 2D version.1.What is the main idea of the first three paragraphs?A.There are slight differences between 3D and 2D images.B.Pupils perform better when 3D images are used in classes.C.Schools have difficulties in making full use of 3D technology.D.3D technology is always more effective than 2D technology.2.Danny Nicholson holds the view that 3D ________.A.is of no help in classesB.has a bright future in classesC.is more practical than 2D modelsD.may not be affordable for schools3.What can we learn from the last paragraph?A.3D technology will replace 2D models in the future.B.Many pupils are now more Interested In science than before.C.Teachers will use the 3D technology through specific training.D.3D will soon be put into use in one school district in Colorado.4.The underlined word “engrossed” in the last paragraph means ________.A.absorbed
B.annoyedC.relaxed
D. confused 
来源:2015年高考人教版必修(2)一轮测试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:完型填空
Music to My EarsRobby was 10 for his first piano lesson in my class. Much as he tried, he ____ even the basic rhythm. However, he dutifully reviewed the pieces that I required. Over the months he tried and tried while I ____ and encouraged him. At the end of each lesson he'd always say, “My mom's going to hear me play some day.” ____ it seemed hopeless. I only knew his mother from a ____ as she waited in her aged car to pick him up. Then one day Robby stopped coming. I was secretly ____ that he stopped because of his lack of ability.Weeks later I informed the students, including Robby, of the coming recital(独奏). To my ____, Robby asked me if he could be included. I told him he really did not qualify because he had ____ out. He said his mom had been sick and unable to take him to lessons but he was still ____ .
“I've just got to play!” he ____. Something inside me let me allow him to. Then came the recital night. The gym was ____ with parents. I put Robby up ____, thinking that I could save his poor performance through my “curtain closer(谢幕).”The recital went off smoothly. Then Robby came up on stage. His clothes were wrinkled and his hair was ____. “Why didn't his mother at least make him comb his hair for this special night?” I thought.Robby pulled out the piano bench and began. I was not ____ for what I heard next. His fingers were ____ on the keys. Never had I heard Mozart played so well by people of his age. After he ended, everyone was ____ their feet in wild applause. In ____ I ran up on stage and put my arms around Robby. “I've never heard you play like that, Robby! How did you ____ it?”Robby explained, “Well, Miss Hondorf…remember I told you my mom was sick? …____ she had cancer and passed away yesterday. She was born deaf, so tonight she could hear me play in heaven. I wanted to make it special.” There wasn't a ____ eye in the house. That night I felt he was the teacher and I was the pupil, for it was he who taught me the meaning of perseverance and ____. 1.A.lacked
B.hadC.showed
D.got2.A.listened
B.learnedC.checked
D.played3.A.And
B.ButC.So
D.Or4.A.conversation
B.performanceC.distance
D.picture5.A.guilty
B.sadC.anxious
D.glad6.A.relief
B.surpriseC.pleasure
D.satisfaction7.A.stepped
B.wornC.run
D.dropped8.A.acting
B.performingC.practicing
D.recording9.A.insisted
B.suggestedC.complained
D.threatened10.A.lined
B.packedC.piled
D.covered11.A.least
B.mostC.first
D.last12.A.messy
B.coolC.neat
D.dull13.A.eager
B.concernedC.prepared
D.grateful14.A.hesitating
B.dancingC.touching
D.crawling15.A.over
B.underC.in
D.on16.A.chaos
B.tearsC.silence
D.return17.A.find
B.feelC.make
D.like18.A.Gradually
B.SuddenlyC.Frequently
D.Actually19.A.dry
B.curious C.bright
D.wet20.A.regret
B.talentC.love
D.courage 
来源:2015届黑龙江红兴隆管理局第一高级中学高二下期中英语试卷(解析版)
题型:短文改错
新课程实施以来,有些学校取消了晚自习,你所在的班级学生对是否取消晚自习展开了一次讨论。请结合以下讨论内容用英语写一篇短文,并发表自己的看法。赞成观点反对观点1.能给学生更多的自主学习和休息时间;2.有时间发展个人爱好。 1.相对在家自习,在校学习效率更高;2.通过师生交流,生生交流,学习问题可以得到及时解决。你的观点……注意:1. 可适当增加细节,使行文连贯;2. 词数:120左右,文章开头已给出,不计入总词数。Recently, our class have held a heated discussion about whether evening classes should be cancelled. ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 
来源:2015届黑龙江红兴隆管理局第一高级中学高二下期中英语试卷(解析版)
Many animals recognize their food because they see it. So do humans. When you see an apple or a piece of chocolate you know that these are things you can eat. You can also use other senses when you choose your food. You may like it because it smells good or because it tastes good. You may dislike some types of food because they do not look, smell or taste very nice. Different animals use different senses to find and choose their food. A few animals depend on only one of their senses, while most animals use more than one sense.Although there are many different types of food, some animals spend their lives eating only one type. The giant panda(大熊猫)eats only one particular type of bamboo(竹子). Other animals eat only one type of food even when given the choice. A kind of white butterfly(蝴蝶)will stay on the leaves of a cabbage, even though there are plenty of other vegetables in the garden. However, most animals have a more varied diet(多样化饮食). The bear eats fruits and fish. The fox eats small animals, birds and fruits. The diet of these animals will be different depending on the season.Humans have a very varied diet. We often eat food because we like it and not because it is good for us. In countries such as France and Britain, people eat foods with too much sugar. This makes them overweight, which is bad for their health. Eating too much red meat and animal products, such as butter, can also be bad for the health. Choosing the right food, therefore, has become an area of study in modern life.1.We can infer from the text that humans and animals _________.A. depend on one sense in choosing food
B. are not satisfied with their foodC. choose food in similar ways
D. eat entirely different food2.Which of the following eats only one type of food?A. The white butterfly.
B. The small bird.
C. The bear.
D. The fox.3.Certain animals change their choice of food when ___________.A. the season changes
B. the food color changesC. they move to different places
D. they are attracted by different smells4.We can learn from the last paragraph that __________.A. food is chosen for a good reason
B. French and British food is goodC. some people have few choices of food
D. some people care little about healthy diet 
来源:2015届黑龙江省安达市高二下学期期中考试英语卷(解析版)
Sydney—A shark savaged a schoolboy's leg while he was surfing with his father at a beach in Sydney on February 23.It was the third shark attack along the coast of Australia's largest city in a month.
The 15-year-old boy and his father were in the water off Avalon, on Sydney's northern beaches, around dawn when he was attacked.The city's beaches are packed with locals and tourists during the summer months.
"The father heard a scream and turned to see his son trashing (扭动) about in the water," police said."Fortunately, the shark swam away and the boy was helped to shore by his father.
Lifesaving Club spokesman Nick Miller: "It got him around the top of his left leg and the father came and dragged him out of water." He said the boy was bleeding heavily when he was brought to shore."There was a lot of pain, as you can imagine".The teenager was airlifted to hospital for treatment for leg injuries.
Police said the bites" cut through to the bone" , but the boy did not appear to have sustained any fractures (骨折).He was in a stable condition now.
Several beaches were closed after the attack.Water police and lifeguards were searching for the shark, while police hoped to identify its species by the shape of the bite marks.But they said it was too early to say what type of shark attacked the boy."I don't even know if he saw it," Miller said.
Many shark species live in the waters off Sydney's beaches, but attacks on humans are still relatively rare.However, there were two attacks on successive days earlier this month, one on a navy diver in Sydney harbor, not far from the famous Opera House, and the other on a surfer at the city's world-famous Bondi beach.
Fishermen say shark numbers are on the rise.There is a ban on commercial fishing in the harbor, which has increased fish stocks.Marine experts also claim environmental protection has created a cleaner environment, attracting sharks closer to shore as they chase fish.Many shark species, including the Great White—the man-eater made famous in Steven Spielberg's Jaws—are protected in Australian waters.1.The report mainly tells us _______.A.shark attacks on humans are on the riseB.sharks attacked humans three times in one monthC.a boy was attacked by a shark at a Sydney beachD.shark numbers are increasing in the waters off Sydney's beaches2.The underlined word" savaged "in the first paragraph probably means _______.A.attracted
B.dragged
D.packed3.What do we know about the city of Sydney from the passage?A.It is one of the largest cities in Australia.B.Sydney harbor is not far from the famous Opera House.C.There are many locals and tourists on its coast all year round.D.There are few shark species in the waters off Sydney's beaches.4.All the followings are the causes of Australia's sharks increasing EXCEPT
that_______.A.environmental protection has created a cleaner environmentB.a ban on commercial fishing has increased fish numbersC.many shark species are protected in Australia watersD.the film Jaws made the Great White famous 
来源:2015届高考一轮摸底专练特殊句式主谓一致倒装省略it用法英语试卷(解析版)
题型:单项填空
If you have a job,
yourself to it and finally you’ll succeed. A. do devote
B. don’t devote
C. devoting
D. not devoting 
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!

我要回帖

更多关于 anxiety什么意思 的文章

随机推荐