欢迎来到作文网!
初中英语作文排行榜
初中英语作文大全
初一年级英语作文
初二年级英语作文
初三年级英语作文
中考英语作文
热门初一年级英语作文
Only the delicious food, know the wher Only the delicious food, listen with y……
Beauty is everywhere in life. Beauty in the colorful nature, people and the nature harmonious beaut……
最新初一年级英语作文
热门初二年级英语作文
Spring is a delightful season. The temperatures are moderate, and the blooming trees and flowers ma……
My home town is a beautiful place. It stands beside a wide river and is rich in fish and rice. But ……
最新初二年级英语作文
热门初三年级英语作文
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ??When we were children, we often say that I want to grow up, or I want to be an adu……
Youth, hello! Thank you for coming into our world, and we are on the stage of life. Since we left th……
最新初三年级英语作文
热门中考英语作文
My hometown is a beautiful place, it is in the countryside, because it is far away from the city, so……
I decided to be a middle teacher after college. There are many reasons contribute to this decision. ……
最新中考英语作文发表日期:
Whenever I see the information about beauty contest, a named is always mentioned, that is Audrey Hepburn. ...
发表日期:
Today, a lot of children are in favor of fast food, such as KFC. These fried food smells so good and makes them watering. As they eat rubbish food for a long time, it is easy to lose nutrition and get the problem of overweight. ...
发表日期:
In America, there is a girl who once was called the most ugly person in the world, because she was very thin and her bones could be seen clearly....
发表日期:
Last night, my parents told me that they would go to have dinner with friends, so they wouldn&t stay at home and let me to buy something to eat by myself....
发表日期:
Li Ming is my classmate, he is always the best student in my class. The teachers speak highly of him all the time. I wondered how he can do so well, so I talked to him. He told me that he kept reading books every hour a day, if he was busy, he would do it before sleeping....
发表日期:
Many students don&t like their canteens in the schools, because they are less of features and taste not really good. In order to change this situation, our school chefs decided to make some changes, they put forward some new type of food, which attracted many students to eat....
发表日期:
When I was in primary school, my mother sent me to learn ballet, like other mothers, she hoped me to act like a princess, but I was not interested in dancing, ...
发表日期:
Most people have thought about the question of what will they do if tomorrow were the last day for them. Some parents said they wanted to travel to the place they had always wanted, or they just spent the day together,...
发表日期:
Recently, there were a lot of mice running in and out of my house at night, so we bought the drug to poison the mice. Two days later, my mother found two dead mice in the corner of the house, I was so scared, it was so disgusting and I refused to see the bodies....
发表日期:
People will make a lot of friends during their lifetime, the more friends they make, the more capable they are. Some young people are proud of having many friends, but only the true friends deserve us to care about. ...
发表日期:
In English, the word about color can reflect different emotions. Blue and grey mean bad mood and red means vitality. A new research found that people are easily affected by the products that are in colors. For example, when students see the red color in the blackboard, they feel not eased. ...
发表日期:
A popular activity that proposed by the famous actress Emma Waston had responsed by a lot of people. Emma Waston left the books in London subway and the people who picked up them were lucky guys....
发表日期:
Most people are looking forward to the retired life, they have a lot of plans, such as travel around the world or do something they have never done before. But for some old and retired persons, who have lose their wife or husband, feel lonely all the time....
发表日期:
There is a story that an old woman always feels unhappy, because when the sun comes out, she worries about her daughter&s business, because the girl sells umbrella....
12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031323334353637383940414243444546474849505152535455565758596061626364656667686970
免费订阅英语作文
Copyright &
英语作文网 版权所有收藏成功!
您可在用户中心,查看
培训方式:
电&&&话:1893005****
查看完整号码
查看联系方式
微信扫一扫快速获取电话
联系我时说明在列表网看到,说不定有意外惊喜哟!
温馨提示:
请确定对方的培训资质,以防“包过”等夸大宣传或虚假信息;
任何要求预付定金、汇款等方式均存在风险,谨防上当受骗。
无论你现在上初几,这20篇英语范文都应该好好看一看。它们涵盖了初中三年涉及到的所有英语写作的话题,包括学习、健康、网络、生活、环保、礼仪等,会为你的英语写作提供清晰的思路和丰富的素材,多看、多记、多思,你一定能够像这些小作者一样,写出优秀满分英语作文的!1.为了交流学习经验,提高学习效率,《中学生英语辅导报》举行了一次以How
to be a good learner?为题的征文比赛活动,请写一篇80词左右的短文谈谈你的看法。【优秀满分范文】How to be a
good learner?As a good learner, weshould have good habits and ways of
learning.We need to get readyfor our lessons before class and always listen
carefully in class. It’s good tostudy in groups and help each other. We should
do more reading in our freetime. If we have some problems, we’d better ask
others for help. As a student,working hard is important, but don’t forget to do
sports and keephealthy.I think all theseabove will be helpful to us.2.
亲爱的同学,你的初中学习生活马上就要结束了,请你以“My English Study”为题,谈一下三年以来学习英语的心得体会。要求:1.要点包括你在英语学习中所遇到的困难、解决的方法以及学习感悟;2.词数80左右。【优秀满分范文】My
English StudyHow time flies! Mythree-year middle school life will be over soon.
Looking back, I have manymemories of my English study.When I entered themiddle
school, I had so many difficulties with my English. I was not able tounderstand
the teacher in class, and I couldn’t master the words and phrases.For a time I
wanted to give it up. Later, with the help of the teacher and my classmates,I
listened to the teacher carefully in class, kept on reading English every dayand
spoke as much as possible. Step by step I made great progress in English.In a
word, only whenyou develop interest in studying English can you learn it
well.3.父亲节马上就要到了,但是有些同学不知道送什么礼物给父亲。请根据下面的提示进行适当扩展,并向同学们提出一些建议。80词左右,开头和结尾以给出(不计入总词数)。提示:1.如果有足够的零花钱,可以为父亲买一些使用单不贵的东西,如领带等:2.还可以为父亲做些力所能及的事情(do
somethingthat you can do),如为父亲准备一杯茶等他下班后饮用等。【优秀满分范文】Father’s Day is
coming and you must be thinking of giving a present to your father.
Differentpeople like different kinds of gifts.If you have enoughpocket money,
you can buy a useful but not expensive thing, like a tie. I thinkyour father
will like it. But if you don’t have enough pocket money, you can dosomething
that you can do, for example, you can prepare a cup of tea. When yourfather
comes back from work, he can drink it.No matter what youdo, the most important
thing is to make your father happy on Father’s Day.Don’t you think so?4.请根据提示以“The
Festival”为题,写一篇不少于80词的英语短文。提示:1.春节是中国最重要的节日;2.人们大多回家过年,家庭成员团聚;3.家人一起吃团年饭、看电视、拜访亲朋好友(friends
and relatives);4.孩子们喜欢春节。【优秀满分范文】The Spring FestivalThe Spring Festival
comes in wenter. It is the most important traditional festival in China.People
usually gohome to spend the festival with their family. They have a big
familyget-together. The Chinese people have big meals and watch TV during the
SpringFestival. They also visit their friends and relatives.Children like
theSpring Festival very much because they needn’t go to school and they have a
lotof time to play.5.假设Linda是你的好朋友,你们两年没有见面了。上个星期她从国外留学回来,你们很高兴见到彼此。请根据提示,简要介绍Linda的变化。提示:1.外貌:以前个子矮,短发;现在个子高多了,长发。2.爱好:以前喜欢打乒乓球、看电视和聊天;现在喜欢弹钢琴、看书和散步。3.性格:以前外向;现在有些内向。要求:1.不要逐字翻译,适当发挥;2.层次清晰,语言流畅;3.80词左右。【优秀满分范文】Linda
is my bestfriend. She has changed o lot in the past two years.She used to be
shortand have short hair. However, now she is much taller than before. She has
longhair. She used to like playing ping-pong, watching TV and chatting
withfriends. But she likes playing the piano, reading books and taking a walk
now.She used to be outgoing. Now she is a little quite.I think people surechange
as time goes by. Even though she has changed a lot, we will be the bestfriends
all the time. 中考宝典微信(zhongkaobd)为广大家长及孩子提供初中阶段相关信息,包括初中数学、初中英语、初中物理、初中化学等科目的学习方法,中考政策、考试说明、中考招生择校和最新升学小道资讯。
联系我时,请说是在列表网栏目上看到的,谢谢!
小贴士:初中三年要考的英语作文全在这里了 ,收好不谢!(附满分范文)信息由列表网网友发布,其真实性及合法性由发布人负责。列表网仅引用以供用户参考。详情请阅读列表网免责条款。
初中三年要考的英语作文全在这里了 ,收好不谢!(附满分范文)相关图片
工程师职称可评可考,具备职称评定条件的人员不用参加全国通考,可以直接评定职称,与考试获得的职称具有同等效力,职称由人社局主管部门进行评定,人社局官网统一查询,并且可以将职称评定档案调入所在单位主管人事部门,全国通用。 申报范围对象:1、建筑企业或建筑类相关单位专业技术人员。2、发证机关:湖北省、市级人社部(厅、局)颁发证书,官方网站查询,全国通用有效。二、工程类系列职称分类:级别等级:助理工程师、工程师(中级)、职称评审专业类别 专业工程建筑类:工民建工程师、建筑工程师、建筑设计工程师、环境一社设计工程师、建设艺术设计工程师、建设装饰工程师、建筑施工工程师、建筑水电安装工程师、给排水工程师、测量工程师、地质勘测工程师、建筑预算工程师、建筑管理工程师、道路与桥梁工程师、土木工程工程师、市政工程师、公路工程师等机械电气类:机械、电子、电子仪表、电子信息、电气、电气工程、电气设备、电气自动化、铸造设计、机械制造、冷冻工程师等园林类:园艺、园林、农艺师等计算机类:计算机工程师、自动化、通信、电子信息工程、光电子技术、计算机及应用、电子技术、电子信息工程师等三、申报材料要求:1、《申报表》 、工程师评审申报表2、学历证书复印件、身份证复印件、1寸彩照4张;四: 签订合同,保障通过,如未能评审将全额退款。红头文件,网上公示,电话或发函查询我校郑重承诺,评审未过,全额退费!报名方式:联系人:李老师咨询QQ:电话/微信:网址:
网校:至臻教育,做中国最好的学历教育服务机构!
工程师职称可评可考,具备职称评定条件的人员不用参加全国通考,可以直接评定职称,与考试获得的职称具有同等效力,职称由人社局主管部门进行评定,人社局官网统一查询,并且可以将职称评定档案调入所在单位主管人事部门,全国通用。 申报范围对象:1、建筑企业或建筑类相关单位专业技术人员。2、发证机关:湖北省、市级人社部(厅、局)颁发证书,官方网站查询,全国通用有效。二、工程类系列职称分类:级别等级:助理工程师、工程师(中级)、职称评审专业类别 专业工程建筑类:工民建工程师、建筑工程师、建筑设计工程师、环境一社设计工程师、建设艺术设计工程师、建设装饰工程师、建筑施工工程师、建筑水电安装工程师、给排水工程师、测量工程师、地质勘测工程师、建筑预算工程师、建筑管理工程师、道路与桥梁工程师、土木工程工程师、市政工程师、公路工程师等机械电气类:机械、电子、电子仪表、电子信息、电气、电气工程、电气设备、电气自动化、铸造设计、机械制造、冷冻工程师等园林类:园艺、园林、农艺师等计算机类:计算机工程师、自动化、通信、电子信息工程、光电子技术、计算机及应用、电子技术、电子信息工程师等三、申报材料要求:1、《申报表》 、工程师评审申报表2、学历证书复印件、身份证复印件、1寸彩照4张;四: 签订合同,保障通过,如未能评审将全额退款。红头文件,网上公示,电话或发函查询我校郑重承诺,评审未过,全额退费!报名方式:联系人:李老师咨询QQ:电话/微信:网址:
网校:至臻教育,做中国最好的学历教育服务机构!
初中三年要考的英语作文全在这里了 ,收好不谢!(附满分范文) 相关广告
金牌店铺推荐
& 列表网&琼ICP备号-12&琼公网安备08
还没关注列表网?一大波金豆等你拿!您现在的位置: &
2016中考英语作文范文15篇汇总
来源:中考网整理&&&&作者:紫涵&&&& 13:33:41
2016中考英语作文范文15篇汇总
欢迎使用手机、平板等移动设备访问南京中考网,2017中考一路陪伴同行!

我要回帖

更多关于 初中语文作文范文 的文章

随机推荐